Fallout 4 X Reader

By ShadowGirl1996

Involves Hancock, Preston, Deacon, MacCready, Paladin Danse, Aurther Maxsonand others...maybe More

A/N
MacCready (Part 1)
Nick (Part 1)
Hancock (Part 1)
Preston (Past 1)
Deacon (Part 1)
Danse (Part 1)
MacCready (Part 2)
Nick (Part 2)
Hancock (Part 2)
Preston (Part 2)
Deacon (Part 2)
Paladin Danse X Reader (Part 2)
Maxson X Reader (Part 2)
MacCready (Part 3)
Nick (Part 3)
Hancock (Part 3)
Preston-Part 3
Deacon-Part 3
Danse-Part 3
Maxson-Part 3
MacCready (Part 4)
Nick (Part 4)
Hancock (Part 4)
Preston (Part 4)
Deacon (Part 4)
Danse (Part 4)
Maxon (Part 4)
A/N

Maxson (Part 1)

5K 65 44
By ShadowGirl1996

I sat in my room...Paladin Danse's former room. I felt horrible for what I did. I killed a friend. I sigh sadly and laid on my bed. I felt my eyes fill with tears. Not just that I destroyed the institute. Killed my son. What kind of person does that. I heard knocking on my door but didn't move.

"Sentinel Elder Maxson requests to talk to you." I sigh and get up. I open the door and there stud a paladin. I nod and walked toward where I knew Maxson would be. "Sentinel? Elder Maxson is in his room." I sigh and went to his room. I knock on the door and the Paladin walked away. It was quiet for a minute before the door opened.

"Good your here. I needed to talk with you." I nod at his words and he moved to the side allowing me to go inside. I sat on the chair and he said on another beside me. "I need to ask if your alright?" He asked. I sigh and look down. He put my chin between his finger and thumb, to lift my head so I was looking him in the eyes. "(Y/n)? If you do not want to talk that is okay but you have to tell me if something is bugging you." I nod and he sighed. "I didn't have to do this. But tell me or I'll have to us extreme measurements." He said. I looked away and I saw him grin out the corner of my eye. He wrapped his arms around me quickly and pulled me on to his lap, his face nuzzling into my neck. I whimper but gasped as I felt his tounge run up the side on my neck. I felt his bit it gently and suck hard. I couldn't help but moan a little. I felt him smirk and let me go.

"Are you going to talk?" He asked. I stayed quiet and he chuckled. His hands rubbed my inner thigh as he went back to my neck. My face felt like it was on fire.

"Why?" I asked making him stop. He let me go and looked at me. I felt tears run down my face. "First you ask me to kill my friend. Then my son. Now your playing with me." I say as a sob built up. I get up and he just looked at me. "I don't want to hurt people I love anymore. And I don't want to be toyed with." I say and quickly rushed out the room. I hurry out and back to my room. I locked the door and laid on my bed, sobbing into my pillow. Being a solder I can handle, but having my heart broken I can't handle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 76 32
Yep, pretty much the title, just my headcanons and stuff about the Fallout 4 companions and game. Feel free to leave like your ideas or somethin. E...
21.6K 511 25
Normally everyone hopes for safety and to make it out alive, but not Louis.. Louis hopes for you to be safe, for you to make it through this and most...
2K 76 24
Gwen's on the brink of losing everything she cares about. Again. After Maxson's paranoia spirals out of control, the whole Commonwealth suffers losse...
60.9K 1K 27
A new case for the NCIS. And someone from Bishop's past