Kidnapping O2L

By SherryHoran_1

We are the reason why they are missing.... P.s. Love are boss Ricardo! ;) More

Kidnaping O2L
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank You!

Chapter-2

1.5K 52 1
By SherryHoran_1

Trevor's POV*

What? what do I do?! is it real? there probably just fans hahaha. right? but what if there not?! I'm just going to tell the boys, see what they'll think.

"Hey guys!" I walk over to them well they are talking to fans.

"Oh hey trevor." connor smiles.

"Oh my god! trevor! can you sign my phone?!" girls start running up to me. these bitchez.

"Oh sorry, not right now."

"Why not?" Bunch of girls ask.

"Something important."

"Really?! like what!" they get up in my face.

"Oh hahaha. nothing. I have too tell the boys." they look at me.

"We will be right back." they all say. I wave them to come over to a tree that's a little far from the fans.

"What's up?" jc asks.

"So you guys know how I got that phone call? well yeah! so they told me-"

"They? they who?!" kian makes a face like 'what-the-fuck?!'

"These girls! they called me and said they were going to kidnap us and that they will see us later tonight!" oh no I'm worrying again.

"Pshh, probably just fans!" they agree with sam.

"Okay, whatever! but if we get kidnaped it's all of your guys' fault!" I point at them. they just roll there eyes. we walk back to the fans.

"What should we do after this?" Jc asks.

"Depends if we get kidnaped or not!" they laugh.

Well we finished signing like 100 of things. We walk to the van/car.

"I call front seet!" sam laughs at us.

"Actually sucks to suck! there's already someone sitting there!" ricky laughs back at him.

"Let's just go!" we all climb in. I close the door. then the driver locks all the doors.

"Hello trevor, and boys." two people look at us with beanies over there faces.

We're getting kidnaped.

I knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
510K 31.7K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.9K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...