Chapter-10

Connor's POV*

Listen, I really like Jazmin. She's... lets just say she is everything! I'm not like laying on her bed naked with candles and rose peddles around us! I'm just sitting cris-cross. I'm going to try to kiss her. I hear the door open.

"What's up Connor?" She closes the door and sits in front of me.(VOTE)

"Oh so you did come." I smirk.

"I ain't doing nothing else." She shrugs.

"You want to do something?" I wink.

"Sure! Like what?" She claps like a little kid. She so cute.

"It's like a puzzle! You connect it." I think about it.

"Okay. You start! Cause I literally don't even know what we are doing" she laughs.

"I'd love to start." I smirk.its working!

How should I do this? Should I go fast or slowly lean in? I think I'll go slowly, no. What if she freaks out?! I'll go fast. What if she breaks it then smacks me?! I'll just go quick.(VOTE)

"Connooor?" She wave her hand in front of my face getting my attention.

"Oh, sorry. Let's start. Umm first let me just..." I wait for a second.

then I bash my lips on to hers. She jumped a little. She kisses back for a second then pulls away.

"Connor! What am I doing?! Oh my god! I didn't mean to kiss back!? I'm stupid! I like someone else! I mean I like you, but not like that!!" She starts freaking out. I just smile and watch her.(VOTE)

"Jaz" I smile.

"What?" She calms down and looks at me. I just stare at her. "What!" She asks again. I shrug.

I stand up and walk out of the room. I walk out to the living room where all the other boys are. I sit down smiling away.(VOTE)

"What you smiling about lil con?" Jc asks.

"Something." I keep smiling.

*****

A/N:oooh Connor kissed herrrr! VOTE PLEASE as you can see I put (VOTE) in the story a couple times. THATS RIGHT IM THIRSTY FOR VOTES!!!!

~Sherry💕🐯