Chapter-9

Jazmin's POV*

I just got off the phone with Tessa. Makaela just left. I decide I should wait for Tessa to come then me or her will go get food so the guys won't starve! Also, mak said she would get them the clothes. over night, the boys made some really weird and awkward names for each other in the house, they even made one for me and mak! But ours are like girlfriend names. freaks...

"Hey babe." Sam walks past me. I feel like ether way he would call me that.

"Hey Robert." I laugh at his name.

"When will hottie (makaela) come back? He makes me laugh." Jc whines.

"We'll Anthony (Jc) she- wait, did you just say I'm not funny??" I lean agents the couch he is laying on.

"Anthony is wrong." A voice says from upstairs. we both look up at him. I smile. "You, yes you, you my darling are the most funniest in this house."

"Oooh! Ricky and Jazmin, when are you guys going to start dating?! everyone is waiting for you two to date" Trevor smirks at us. I blush.

"Don't. she's our kidnapper she kidnaped you from the things you love, your fans, youtube, and almost everything. Preston (Trevor), his name isn't "Ricky" it's Hayden." Kian glares at me. I look at Ricky and he is glaring at him.

"Shut up Asher (Kian)." Jc mumbles.

"Hey sexy" Connor smirks at me.

"Um? her name is babe, you know that right?" Trevor laughs.

"Yeah." he walks up to me and whispers. "but I would like you to be my babe. Meet me in your room later."

"What did he say?" Sam mouths to me.

"I'll tell you later." I mouth back. he nods.

*knock knock*

"Tessa's here!" I walk to the door. all the boys freak out and hide.

"Tessa's new name is Carissa" Sam randomly comes up with.

"Okayy?" I look at him weird, he hides again. i open the door.

"Hey!" she smiles.

"Hey!" I let her in.

"Where are they?" she looks around.

"Here!" they all jump out. she jumps a little.

"Yeah, I'm not sure If they wated to scare you." I laugh

"It worked!" she laughs with me.

"So jazmin-" she gets cut off.

"It's babe." all of them say.

"What?" she looks at me. I explain.

"Yeahhhh, I'm not going to call you 'babe'. Your new name 'for me' is-" Sam cuts her off. what's with him cutting off people?

"Megan! And you are Carissa." She roles her eyes.

"So what are your guys' real names?"

"I'm Trevooooor!" he sings.

"I'm Rickle also known as Ricky." he snaps.

"I'm Sammers!" He waves.

"WHATS UP CARISSSAAAAA!!!! Jc here." he laughs.

"I'm con-da-bon! no I'm not, I'm Connor! and I'm proud about that!" he points at himself.

"I'm Kian and I want you to leave. i like hottie better..." Kian sits on the couch.

"I'm leaving tomorrow cause jaz wants to try to watch you guys by herself." I smile confident.

"Alright, I'm tired. Umm where is Makaela's room?" Tessa asks me.

"Down the hall on the right." I point.

"Thanks. I'm going to take a nap." She walks down into the room.

"Remember what I said?" Connor smirks.

What? Oh yeah.. Uhhh. What dose he want to talk about?? Oh we'll... I walk to my room and open the door....

****
A/N:Oops! Cliff hanger jk I'll update soon (like 1 minute lol) so don't freak out, jut vote. =]

~Sherryðߒ•Ã°ÂŸÂÂ¯