Chapter-12

Makaela's POV*

I got back to cali and now I have to meet up with Ricardo. I wonder how the boys are doing? hopefully jaz can handle them when Tessa leaves. Jaz is a freak! she can be happy, sad, sexual (it's funny) and completely full of boredom, oh and mean, A LOT! like remember when she woke me up the day we kidnaped the boys? she yelled at me! oops! I'm getting lost I'm my thoughts! I should be leaving to go talk to Ricardo.

*Ricardos office*

"Makaela!" Ricardo smiles.

"Ricardo!" I smile back, and go to hug him.

"Please sit." he points to the seat. I sit.

"I like what you di-" I get cut off from complimenting his office.

"How are the boys doing, do tell." he resets his arm on his chair.

"They been good!" I smile and nod.

"Tell me about each boy from the days of the week."

"What?" what dose he mean?? there is like a order they are in that he sorted?

"Connor, Monday.
Ricky, Tuesday.
Sam, Wednesday.
Jc, Thursday.
Trevor, Friday.
And Kian, Saturday." He roles his eyes.

"Connor, he is a happy kitty cat, but gets mad when Ricky and jaz flirt.
Ricky, he is falling in love with jaz and is as happy as can be.
Sam, he is being a cutie & normal him.
Jc, he is a happy camper, besides when we kidnaped him. he was pissed.
Trevor, he was very paranoid the first 2 days, but he is happy now!
Kian, he is a bit angry at me and jaz and the boys, but I talk to him and he is happy now" I smile at the thought of it.

"Hey! you girls can't fall in love with those boys! For all I know you will end up telling them why they were kidnaped and they will run off then find out that I'm all behind this! and I don't want your heart broken." he get angry.

"Okay dad!" I laugh, he laughs with me.

"I'm sorry I just can't lose you girls. the others were horrible at training." he sighs.

"Ahh." I nod

"We'll Makaela, that's all I need to know. Take care of those boys. be careful on the way back!" he claps once and stands up.

"Wait, that's all?!" I stand up.

"Yep bye!" he pushes me out the door and closes it.

Wow.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N: update every Sunday!!!☁️💕🐯