Chapter-6

Jazmin's POV*

Okay we need to talk to all of the boys

"Boys! come down here! we all need to talk!" I yell. I hear them running down and through the halls. they all sit on the couches.

"Okay so we have things like rules."

"Why do we need rules? we are all almost adults? and some of us are." Ricky, Connor nod agreeing to Jc.

"Still but we are going to have rules. and if are trying to call or have someone to get you, think again cause we have your phones." we hold them up.

"I hate this." trevor whispers.

"So let's just say, you guys are ours." they role there eyes.

"Please just let us go!" Sam begs.

"We will do anything!" Ricky smiles a little.

"No! Like we said you are ours now" mak tells them. I nod.

"Well are we just going to do nothing!?" Connor fusses.

"Umm? TV? Movie? Something to drink?" I ask

"Food?!" Connor whines.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go get some. Jaz you watch them well I go get food, k?"

"I'll be back in 10-20." Mak walks out.

"You look so weak!" Kian judges me.

"Well, I've been through training. So you don't know" I snap at him.

"I don't care if you've 'been through training'! You are probley as weak as you look! You fucking bitch!" Kian yells.

"Dude! Calm down! We will get out of this! She's only a little girl, there is 6 of us like she's going to win" jc chuckles. Fuck he's right.

"Well you don't know me. It took 2 people to kill 10 people I was one of those two. And do you really think you can get out in 10-15 minutes? I don't think so! And plus I was one of the people that kidnaped three of you. So three of you will not make it out." They all look at each other worried.

"Umm.. When will she be back with the food?" Trevor looks hungry or scared I'm pretty sure it's both. He looks so cute when he's scared to bad he's a peasant.

"10 minutes, okay?" I sit down.

"What do you look like?" Connor asks. I'm wearing a cut up beanie I did, I was sad for cutting my beanie. I'm wearing black sweats. And a black sweater. With black combat boots.

"Yeah?" They ask as well.

"Oh well I guess I can show you.." I take off my beanie. My brown eyes show, my dark long brown hair falls out. There mouths drop.

"Oh well. Um. Erm. Ugh?" They all stutter.

"Fuck off." I mumble. I know they think I'm....... you know.

"S-s-she's...... Beautiful!" They all whisper. Oh

"I'm bac- why is your face showing?!" Mak walks in.

"They just wanted to see what I looked like." I shrug

"What do you look like?" They look at mak and ask. Mak pulls off her beanie. Her green and blue eyes flutter, her curly hair falls down her back.

"Oh my god!" They all whisper.

"Fuck off guys." You mumble

"That's what I said!" We laugh.

"Hello! Food?!" We look at them.

"Fine. Here peasants!" We toss the food at them.

"Ow!" "Ouch!" " stop!" They whine.

"Weenies!" Mak tell them.

"Or weener" jc winks. Umm talking about sexual!

"Or peni-" Sam gets cut off by Kian putting his hand over Sam's mouth.

"Um HA okay?!" I toss the last one at trevor.

"Thanks..." Trevor whispers.

"Trevor can we talk?" I ask him.

"Y-yes..." He stands up.

"Trevor are you scared of us?" She smiles.

"No A little Kinda Yes Very!" He starts to cry.

"Oh um? You can go back to the guys." He walks back to them and sits by ricky, he starts to cry on his shoulder.

"I didn't think they would start to cry?!" I look at her worried.

"Oh shut up! It's fine we can just make them happy some how." I nod we walk back over to them.

"I thought you guys were hungry?" Mak asks.

"We were it's all gone..." Oh they ate it all...

"Did you guys even eat today" I ask.

"I don't know? Did we?" Ricky asks.

"No." Kian replies

"Oh" mak says.

"Well that was a nice talk. you guys can go to your rooms... goodnight." I feel horrible. there probably on there boy/man periods lol. they all walk back up and down to there rooms.

That talk was serious. everyone kinda changed.

This is them. this is us.

This

Is

Me