Chapter-7

Ricky's POV*

Last night was, different. the boys were vary moody. not trevor. There was a lot of cursing from those boys. I do not like cursing at all! I use it just a little but not ALL the time like Kian and Jc and Sam! but Kian! he was using it a lot. I do not like when girls cuss it just hits me and my boundaries! un-uh!

"Good morning sunshine!" Jazmin walks in with a beautiful white smile on her face.

"Good morning queen!" I smile back at her.

"Me? your queen! I feel so blessed to be your queen! thank you my peasant!" She bows.

"Girl! I am not no peasant! I am the queen of dah world and the queen of the kitchen which I am heading to right now! would you like to join me?" I say in a posh ascent. I hold my hand out for her to hold.

"Oh! I would looove to Mr.Dillon! why thank you!" I kneel down and kiss her hand. "Come on! there is break fast down stairs for everyone!"

We run down still holding hands.

"Um??" Connor glares at us holding hands.

"Oh." she blushes

"Oops!" I let go. we giggle.

"Sooo! was that about? you guys want to tell us?" Makaela smirks at Jazmin.

"We would love to!" Jaz looks at me to explain.

"Well guys......... we are dating!" I joke. there jaws drop.

"HELL NO!" Makaela drops her food out of her mouth.

"Ricky! you liar!" Jazmin laughs. I just smile. "We were just being weirdos." she roles her eyes.

"Mhmmm" Kian snaps.

"Shut up!" I laugh. "we was just being weirdos." I make my breakfast.

"Where is Trevor??" Sam asks.

"He said he wasn't hungry?" Makaela says looking confused.

"Okay, that's a lie! he is always hungry! I'm going to just go check on him." Jc walks to Trevor's room.

"This is our fault!" Jazmin says stabbing her food. I jump a little.

"No,no,no,no,noo!" I say walking over to her. "it's just makaelas!" I joke.

"How is it my fault!" Makaela yells.

"I was just kidding." I look back at Jazmin. "it's okay, it's not nether of yours faults. okay?" I look at both of them. they nod.

Jc comes back out with a pale little Trevor.

"Trevor! are you okay?!" we all run up to him. he looks so depressed! =[

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." he turns around and drops him self on the couch. (he didn't faint.)

"Trevoooooorrrr!" Connor whines.

"What do you want Connor." Trevor mumbles into the couch.

"Gosh, he's a mean little kitty!" he sasses.

"Eat a apple." Kian throws a green apple at Trevor.

"Ow...." he dose nothing.

"That's it, we are going to have to force you to eat........ DE APPOLE?!" Jc says in a ascent.

"Dooo itttt." Trevor sounds like a dude.

"Makaela, get me............... cold water." Jc points to the sink. Makaela fills up a cup all the way.

"Ha, this might suck! well for him." I point at Trevor.

"Hand me de cup of wator!" Jc says it again in a ascent. She hands it to him. "get up Trevor." he says normal.

"No." Trevor just lays there.

"Okayyyy!" Jc pours it on him. he jumps up.

"Okay!! I'm up! I'm up!" he runs to the bathroom. he comes out with a towel around his shoulders, he shivers.

"Aww, cuddle Trevor everyone!" Jazmin yells. everyone hugs Trevor. We stand there for 5 minutes.

"Sorry." Jc laughs just a little.

"Yeah." Trevor takes Jc's apology.

"What day is it?" Makaela asks.

"It's Sunday." Kian tells.

"I'm going to my room." Trevor walks down the hall.

"Stop!" Jazmin grabs him. "eat the apple." she hands it to him. he smiles and takes a bite and walks back in his room.

"You got Trevor to eat!" I go hug her.

*snap*

"Guys! did you just take a picture of us!" I snap at them.

"Yep! hold on it won't show up!" they took it on a polirod camera.

"Aww! guys look so cute together!" they tease us.

"Haha. no." Me and jazmin say at the same time.

"Cute! guys even copy what you are going to say!" they make kissy faces at us. I wave my hand at them, Jazmin giggles.

What if I do like her? she's all I want and more. (song 😂) I mean damn what's not to adore? =]

And I have a question. what is loove!

*********************

A/N: if you can guess the songs and say who it's buy, I'll give you a shoutout in one of the chapters.