Chapter-11

Kian's POV*

Are you wondering why I'm soooo... I'm thinking of the word... oh yeah! PISSED! cause random girls came and kidnap me from my girlfriend Andrea. She's probably is going to probably break up with me since I'll be gone for a long time. So I might as well get used to this... eh I do like Makaela though! She's tuff and we talk a little. She also said I can be I charge a little well she is gone. I'm going to see what they are up to.

"Hey guys" I smile. That's a first.

"What you happy about little kiki?" Ricky asks.

"I figured that I shouldn't be so mad about all of this. They found this huge house for us to stay in and actually spend time together. Also, they might have took the things I love, but I still have my best freaks with me!" I hold out my arms for a group hug, they come and hug.

"Where is Jazmin?" Sam asks.

"She is in her-" jazmin walks out. "Right there" Connor points at her.

"What's up? You look like you just saw a naked hobo." I laugh. "That would be cool..." I think about it. The boys and her look at me weird.

"I didn't." She sits.

"What happened then?" Sam asks.

"Something awkward" the runs her hands through her hair.

"Tell us!" Connor smirks at her.

"Why!" She whines.

"Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" We chant.

"Nooo" she sticks out her bottom lip.

"Come on! We won't tell anyone! There isn't anyone to tell anyways." Jc makes a point.

"No I'll only tell Sam. I promised him earlier I'd tell him." Sam nods and Jazmin.

"Uh!" "Your mean!" "Fine." We'll then!" We all say, besides Sam.

She whispers it to Sam. He looks at Connor and then looks back at her.

"What time is it?" I ask her.

"Dude, look at the clock." She points at a clock on the wall. I feel stupid.

The clock reads 5:00 P.M.

"Let's do some-" Trevor gets cut off.

"NOOOO!" Everyone yells at him, which makes him jump.

"Come on Trevor, I'll do something with you." Jazmin stands up.

"Yay! Y'all are lazy!" Trevor waves his hand at us swaying his hips acting sassy. Typical Trevor.