Chapter-18

(A/N: hey! thank you so much for five thousand reads?! I don't know where it all came from but god bless. self promotion time!! Go read Boys In Love cause I updated it and only has 7 reads and posted it 4 days ago. idk what's happening to my story but read it! thank you again!! hope you like this update🐂)

Kian's pov*

We are by a bar or something. There is some car driving this way but does it matter? *car slows down* maybe it is. shit, is that? Ricardo?!

"Ricardo!" we all start waving to him and jumping up and down and doing a bunch of crap.

He gets out of his car and walks up to us.

"Hug!" Jc puts his arms out and walks up to him. *BAM*

"Ricardo! What the-" he punchs Sam in his stomach.

"Don't!" I put my hands up.

"then get in the car" he points to his car.

"No" I look at him weird.

"Alright" he smiles. "Help your friends" he looks at the guys on the ground.

"Jc! Wake up!" I get down and shake Jc.

"Dumbass" the last thing I hear before I get kicked on the back of my head. Then, it all go's black. I can't hear or see anything.

Jazmin's pov*

I got home so fast cause I'm scared Ricardo will drive too the house before I get there and I don't want him too see that those boys are gone. Now we are all sitting on the couches.

"You are so warm" I cuddle with Ricky.

"Love you con" mak cuddles with Connor.

"I hate my life" Trevor sighs.

"Cuddle with me Trev" I open my arms. "Rickers you are going to have to wait" he smiles at me letting me know it's ok.

"Temporary cuddles..." Trevor hugs me.

"Guys... I want to quit" i blurt out.

"Really?!" The boys say happy.

"Me to" mak looks at me.

"Should we?" I sit up.

"Yes!!" All the boys scream.

"Mak?" I ask her.

"Let's do it" she smiles. I run and hug her.

"Does that mean..." Connor reads my mind.

"Yes you guys are going home" mak slightly laughs.

"YES!!" All the boys jump up and down. We all group hug.

"What the hell is this?!" Ricardo walks in.

Fuck. My. Life.