The Possessive Beast

By unknownEXS

#33 in Romance- Highest Rank Xavier Knight Collins What if there is a man who kills without hesi... More

Introduction
Into The Woods
He's Real
Close To Death
Goodbye
Your My Peace
Heyyyyyy Besfrannnn
Bear?
Bowling
Feelings
Blood
Moon Goddess
Why?
It Aint Love If It Dont Hurt
Shutup and Listen
Perfect Illusion
He Knew but Did Not Know
Camping
Control
He is so DAMN confusing
Change of Heart
Enemy
Black Sheets
1 Step forward, 100 Steps Back
Point Of No Return
Starting Fresh
Red Snow
Sebastian
Literbug
Stupid Technology
Green lights
Life
Letting Go
Letters
Dark Skys
Weakness
Love
Xavier
Breakfast
Underwater
He
NEW STORY COMING SOON
Satin Red
Wolf
Promise
Meaningless Halls
!!! SURPRISE !!!
Field Trip
Ready or Not
Queen
Bare
Mated
Lanterns
Epilogue

Amaya?

81.2K 2.5K 226
By unknownEXS

" Get ready"

" No"  I say back. He wants to go tell my family about us. I know it was my idea to go and tell them in the first place but the thought of telling them right now puts a huge weight on my stomach and chest.

What if they don't like him? What if Michael does not talk to me because I did not tell him? This can either go really well or really wrong.

" Amaya Jones if you do not get ready this instant I will take you right over the sofa." As he finishes his sentence my eyes widen. He is not kidding. Deciding to give up for the sake of it I bolt up stairs to get dressed.

It's now or never.

I quickly pull on a burgundy varsity hoodie and and black jeans. I head downstairs and see Xavier. I glare as I walk past him and into the car outside. I hear his deep chuckle behind me.

We drive in silence and the only sound to be heard is the sound of my heart slamming against my chest with every beat. Warmth spreads though my left and I look down to see that Xavier's hand is on mine. I smile at him and he give me a small heart warming smile back.

In the smile is him telling me that it will all be alright. I look out the window as very familiar houses start appearing. We are here. I feel my hands go cold and my heart stop beating all together.

" Hey, I am not feeling so well. Maybe we should do this another time." Yeah that sounds convincing. I see a bit of worry glaze his eyes and then realization. He knows that I am laying.

" Sure"

" Really?" I ask with joy.

" No" he replied back with a serious tone and little glare.

We pull up into the drive way if Micheal's house. Oh Jesus, Mary, and Moses, please be with me.

I take a deep breath and get ready to get out the car when Xavier pulls me back and kisses me. It was the most sweetest kiss. Soft and gentle.

" I love you" he says with assurance. I just close my eyes. We get out the car and start walking up the porch.

Before we even reach the door the door opens and standing on the other side of it is a very confused looking Micheal.

" Amaya?"

Don't kill me. Wait for tomorrow.

Fun fact: sometimes I forget what happened in the previous chapter so I gotta go back and read it 😭 I suck. Ik.

ALSO PLEASE VOTE FOR ME STORY ON THE WATT PAD FICTION AWARDS AS MANY TIME AS YOU CAN IF YOU THINK THIS STORY IS WORTH VOTING.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Dance naked at the beach to amazing grace. ❤️

⚜️eXs⚜️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...
380K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
308K 8.9K 33
19 year old Xavier is the most feared alpha in the world. He kills any rouge on sight determined to avenge his dead sister who was killed in a rouge...
4.9M 150K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...