Strange Ones

By Diamondheart37

Alex and her friends are going to Strange Island, home of the Strange Ones, to spend their summer for a vacat... More

Strange Island
Taking the Train to Strange City
The Perfect Way To Start Our Vacation
All Over The News
Dinner with the President
Leaving the City
Truth or Slap with Strange Ones
Making Our Way to the Delta Base
The Delta Base
The Founders of Delta
Training Day
Delta Number 9
Our First Mission
Battle of the Metal Behemoths
Being Brave
Kids
Companions
Hanging with the Cat Faunus
Trico
The Message
A Night in Hotland
Into Mettaton's Room We Go
The Enemy Found
In the Garden
Strange Island's Most Wanted
Look At This Book!
Attacked in the Library
The Flower
She Ran Away...
Everything About This Place Is Crazy
Reunion
There Are Blades In My Weapon!
More Than A Team
Confronted, Then Captured
Chara, the Girl with the Blade
Locked Up Together
This Is All Your Fault!
Thorax's Plan
The Lady Next Door
Journey to the Dark Ones' Base
Breaking In And Out
When The Battle Begins, We Come Around
Race to Strange City
The Battle Of Strange City
Breaking the Beacon
Finding Mr. President
Showdown with Chrysalis
Can You Hear Me?
Goodbye, Strange Island
A Brand New Life
The Story Continues...

The Whole Island Knows Of Delta

27 1 0
By Diamondheart37

After all that has happened a while ago, Strange Island was peaceful once again. There were no signs of disappearances, attacks or dust theft and the protests have subsided. People were back to their regular lives ever since the protests were no more. But the Dark Ones were nowhere to be found when Delta decided to search the whole island for them, but there were none. Delta believed that the Dark Ones have already left the island and so did the White Fang and the other criminals that were with them during the whole battle for the island. The only thing that was left of the Dark Ones was their base, where Delta went to release all of those who disappeared before the beginning of summer. Some people who had disappeared were relatives of Delta members, two of those being Blake's parents, who had vanished the night Blake left the White Fang. But only one Dark Ones member remained, and that was Chara, who was now in a coma since Frisk used all of her abilities on her.

Right now, the humans were patiently waiting in Delta Number 6. Since Alex agreed on getting a new arm made from the medics and engineers of Delta, they hoped that the operation was successful. But now, they were waiting, each of them sitting down and watching the news on the TV. On TV, the reporter was talking about the people who had disappeared returning to their friends and loved ones and, of course, was talking about Delta, which everyone on the island knows about now and thanks them for protecting them from danger. The humans were faithful with the thought that Alex was going to be fine, but Jonas was worried for his beloved stepsister. On the other hand, he was hopeful.

Suddenly hearing footsteps, the humans turned to find Alphys approaching them with a wide grin on her face and her hands clasped together.

"Any luck?" Nona said.

"It's official." Alphys started. "The operation was successful. Your friend made the right choice on getting a new arm."

Ren sighed with relief. "Finally, after all that praying, Alex still lives!"

"Okay, let's celebrate later. Alphys just saved the life of our friend." Clarissa said to Ren.

"Alphys, how is Alex doing?" Jonas wanted to know.

"She's doing fine, just getting used to her new physical change." Alphys answered.

"How did you even do it?" Nona asked.

"Well, in order to help Alex with getting her new arm to work like her other one, we grafted her tissue, muscles and nerves with the arm Ruby and Peridot helped me create."

"Please tell me Ruby didn't put any surprises like weaponry in that arm." Clarissa said with a hand massaging the bridge of her nose.

"Well, not this time." Alphys said, then she held her arm and she smiled nervously. "Hopefully."

That only made Ren laugh, then sighed. "Okay. Okay."

"Can we at least see her?" Jonas said.

"Um, yes. Follow me." Alphys said with a nod.

After following Alphys down the hallway of Delta Number 6, the humans have finally arrived Alex's infirmary room. Alphys allowed them to go inside, and once the humans walked in, they were able to find Alex sitting on a hospital bed staring at her new metal arm, bending her fingers and twisting her wrist while doing so, and with her was Yang, Thorax and Nat, who were sitting on the bed beside Alex's. As the humans got closer, they got the group's attention.

"How are you doing?" Clarissa asked after crossing her arms.

"I..." Alex turned back to her arm. "I feel kind of weird after that operation. I'm glad I made this choice, but I feel weird."

"Eh. You'll get used to it. I mean, just look at me." Yang pointed to her metal arm. "I had the same feeling after getting this bad boy, but after a while, I got used to it."

"Did they at least gave you something after your operation?" Clarissa asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, yeah." Alex held up a small cylindrical bottle of blue pills. "Pixal gave me these pills after I woke up from that operation. She told me that they were supposed to protect me from any future complications since I have a new arm now. I'm supposed to take these every morning when I wake up before breakfast, so I have to take these daily before I eat otherwise they won't work."

"Do they at least work?" Nona asked.

"I don't know. I haven't taken them yet because Pixal told me not to just yet. She wanted me to take them tomorrow."

"Alex, can I ask you something?" Ren crossed his arms. "How did you manage to survive the explosion of the ship?"

To answer Ren's question, Alex pulled out the broken Shield Beacon. "I used this."

Jonas raised an eyebrow at the broken silver and green orb. "What is that thing?"

"It's called a Shield Beacon. A while ago when Sans gave me that teleportation device, he gave me this as well. When I was in that ship, I had no choice but to use it. It's broken now as you all can see. It can only take so much damage, it broke in front of my eyes."

"Wow." Nona said before sitting beside Alex on the bed.

"Wow indeed, Nona." Alex sighed, placing the broken Shield Beacon beside her. "Wow indeed."

"Alex, I don't mean to be a judge, but I think you should wear something over that arm of yours. That way, no one will find out." Clarissa said.

"Uh, I think everyone is going to find out." Jonas said otherwise, getting rolling eyes from Clarissa.

"Okay, let's just get to the bottom of this." Ren said. "Alex, where is your jacket?"

"Rarity said she was going to remake it because it was damaged from the crash." Thorax answered for Alex.

"And Clarissa, don't be a judge." Nat said, then pointed to Alex. "Metal arm or not? She looks cooler now."

"Aw, Nat." Alex said as she blushed, then she stood up. "Okay, I think I'm ready to get out now."

After walking out of the room, the group made their way down the building of Delta Number 6. But as soon as they all walked out, they all suddenly found a huge crowd of photographers and news anchors taking pictures and interviewing with other Delta members. 

"Wow." Ren said with astonishment.

"Oh man, look at all these people!" Thorax exclaimed. "Should I...hide or something?"

"Not anymore, dude." Nat replied.

"Excuse me. Oh! Coming through." A voice said.

As the group turned to their right, they found Rarity approaching them with something behind her back.

"Alex, I was hoping you would wake up as soon as the operation was done." Rarity said. "Anyway, I have done some repairs and adjustments on your hand-me-down jacket."

Soon, Rarity revealed Alex's jacket. It still looked like itself, but the right sleeve of the jacket was blue. On the back, the Delta Rune still remained, but it was now white instead of dark red.

"Well, I made little changes on your jacket, but I managed to recreate it. I was thinking of adding rhinestones, but knowing you, you aren't that type of girl. So, what do you think?"

"I love it." Alex quickly said as a response.

"Well, here you go." Rarity gave Alex her jacket. "Now, I best be going because I have an interview with one of the new anchors."

Alex slipped her newly repaired jacket on and watched as Rarity walked off. After Rarity was gone, the humans turned to Yang, Nat and Thorax.

"Do you guys have someplace to go?" Alex said.

"Yeah. Ruby and I have an interview with some new anchors, so I best be going." Yang said before running off.

"I'll just take a walk." Thorax said before walking away from the group.

"Hey! Wait up!" Nat called, then ran after Thorax.

With a sigh, Alex turned back to the crowd and crossed her arms. "Best vacation ever."

"Yeah." The others said in response.

Suddenly, everything was silent for the humans, excluding the sound of the news anchors and the photographers. But their moment of silence was broken when...

"Hey, Jonas."

Hearing the voice, Jonas flinched, he and the others only finding Blake beside them.

"Oh. Hey, Blake. What's up?" Jonas smiled nervously.

"I only came here to get you. My parents wanted to meet you in person." Blake explained.

Jonas' eyes widen, but as he turned to the other humans, Alex gave him a gesture to go. "Uh, okay."

Watching as Blake left with Jonas with her, the group suddenly heard footsteps and turned to find Weiss and Lloyd walking up to them. From that moment, Clarissa knew that they were looking for her.

"Anything you guys need?" Clarissa said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. Both our families are wanting to meet you." Lloyd replied. "My mom, I told her a lot about you through letters."

"I did the same thing with my family." Weiss said. "My father insists that he meets you in person."

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Clarissa shrugged, then she, Lloyd and Weiss were gone.

"So, Alex, want to go on a walk with us or something?" Ren said.

"You guys go on without me. I'll be here." Alex replied.

"Okay. Thanks for letting us know." Nona said, then she and Ren started to walked with Alex watching.

"And Alex?" Ren turned his head to his best friend.

"Yeah?" Alex said.

"It's great to see that you're still alive."

Alex couldn't help but laugh when she heard that. As soon as Ren and Nona were gone, she was all by herself. But that was okay. She needed some silence and some time with herself. Soon, Alex started walking all the way to the main building, where she found a group a photographers and a news anchor and her cameraman were interviewing with Asgore and Toriel, both of them talking about their lives while being the leaders of Delta. As Alex got closer, she suddenly got both the goat beasts' attention.

"Looks like someone came for a visit." Toriel said, and then the group of photographers turned to what she was looking at.

Suddenly, the photographers started taking pictures of Alex and the anchor and cameraman approached her.

"Hello. You are one of those humans who came to our island, correct?" The news anchor raised an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah. That's me." Alex grinned while scratching the back of her head.

"And how long have you been working with Delta?"

"Probably four of five days. I wasn't keeping track." Alex turned to the camera. "As you all can see, I was the one who saved the founder of Sky City before Delta made a move. For the rest, I didn't do it all my myself. The others and I, we helped Delta with saving Remnant from the giant robot, saving Mettaton from his death and yes, saved the whole island from the Dark Ones' reign."

"Did you and your friends know about Delta the moment you came to this island?"

"Well, not really. But we did meet one of them on our way to Strange City." Alex's grin grew wider. "Her name is Ruby Rose, and I thought she was a tad mysterious the moment we met her on that train. But after learning that she was part of Delta, I was shocked because we didn't know anything about Delta until that one moment where they saved us from the Dark Ones."

"Can I ask you one more question before we go back to Asgore and Toriel?" The news anchor said, getting a nod from Alex. "Do you have any new plans for today?"

"Well, yeah." Alex said. "All I have to do is go back to Strange City and head to the president. I have plans for everyone, and it's going to be a big change. So, prepare yourselves, 'cause this plan of mine is going to be a surprise for everyone who is watching the news on this island."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 58
Life keeps on changing for everyone, including all of the heroes of Delta. A school for aspiring heroes has opened and a new age of heroes is yet to...
1.1K 7 49
A month has passed since humans and Strange Ones were brought together, and ever since, the world has been peaceful. But things take a questionably e...
290 3 11
a Ninjago fanfiction Three girls are pulled into the world of Ninjago! But something is wrong! Will these three friends be able to help? Or will they...
833 205 26
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...