Beautiful Reminders.

By Being_Elegant

Inn shaa allah, I will be posting reminders which will benefit all of us. If you want me to cover any specifi... More

Reminder #1
Reminder #2
Reminder #3
Ramdan Reminder #4
Reminder #5
Reminder #6
Reminder #7
Reminder #8
Reminder #9
Friday Reminder #10
Reminder #11
Reminder #12
How to start your Dua Reminder #13
How to make Dua Reminder #14
Dua Reminder #15
Reminders. #17
Nafil Reminder #18
I'tikaf Reminder #19 edited.
Friday Reminder #20
How to?! Reminder #21
How to concentrate during Salah.
lailatul Qadr/THE NIGHT OF DECREE
Reminder #24
Salath-al-tasbih reminder. Edited
Rulings on wearing perfume
Reminder #27
imp reminder
Dua

Reminder #16

175 37 9
By Being_Elegant

Du’a.

One of the things that helps to bring a response to du’aa’ is to seek the best times and places.

Among the best times is the time just before Fajr (dawn), the last third of the night(tahajjud), the last hour of Jumu’ah (Friday), when rain is falling, and between the Adhaan and iqaamah.

Among the best places are mosques in general, and al-Masjid al-Haraam [in Makkah] in particular.

Among the situations in which du’aa’ is more likely to be answered are: when one is mistreated or oppressed, when one is travelling, when one is fasting, when one is in desperate need, and when a Muslim makes du’aa’ for his brother in his absence.

Another important point is to realize that the response to the du’aa’ may take different forms: either Allaah will respond and fulfil the desire of the person who made the du’aa’, or He will ward off some evil from him because of the du’aa’, or He will make something good easy for him to attain because of it, or He will save it with Him for him on the Day of Resurrection when he will be most in need of it. And Allaah knows best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
302K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
89.5K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
73.1K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...