His Thuggish Ways

By Marlaysiaa18__

Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just ab... More

His Thuggish Ways
Taking Out Tha Trash
Keyboard Bangin
What I Gatta Do ?
Something has to give
You Tha One
A Taste Of Temptation
In This To Stay
Khyro's Admission
Am I Wrong ?
Really Quick Update!
What If ?
They Dont Know
Author
ωнαт тнє fυ¢к
You Got Me ? I Got You
Mo'Money Mo'Drama
This Is Life
Bad Games
Bruh

Take Me There

351 7 3
By Marlaysiaa18__

Adreion

Can I explain how much in shock I am to have Cameron back in my life? Can I explain how salty I feel by how she just played me when I only wanna help her?

"Cameron are you sure you feel that way?" I asked her. She still had her ass planted firmly into the seat of my car, arms crossed, I don't give a fuck attitude turned all the way up.

"Positive" She murmmered. "Now all I need is my dads number and I can be on my way" She rolled her eyes.

"Man Cameron get the fuck outta the car and take yo ass in that house so we can talk!" I snapped. She pissin me off, gettin me salty and shit like  get ya stuck up ass out my car and handle ya business like you pose' to since you don't give a fuck bout me or mines.

"Nigga you just broke into my home! Had a gun in my face! Tied me up, and now you want me to go in yo crib with you? Adrieon youz ah muthafuckin fool if ya think I'm that stupid!"

"That ain't yo home because you don't live there nomore!"

"Really? Is that all you got out of what I just said?"

"Do you even know who Khyro is?! That nigga big asf in the drug world! That nigga movin bricks and X pills across tha fuckin country and you call that yo home?! How long you think it would have been before he had yo ass transporting pounds of dope up east?" I asked.

She got real quiet.

"Well I guess since you livin large just like he is, your doin the same thing" She fired at me. Now it was my turn to be quiet. She was right. I was in waist deep.

"You got it" I mummbled. "Now getcho ass out my car, and into that house"

_______________

Khyro

How many times am I gonna be cheated? How many times am I gonna be lied to?

Man this shit is for bitches! I aint bouta sit here and be all depressed over her. Nah, I'm bouta do what I do best. Ima stack money and get pussy.

Fuck all that in yo feelings shit nah mean? Cameron raunchy. That shit was straight up fucked up what she did but its okay. I'm used to people fuckin me over. Its for all them times I fucked and ducked females since freshman year. I know it is. But all this bullshit is for the birds. At the end of the day ima always be Khyro Simmons.

That nigga that can take yo bitch, fuck yo bitch, and duck yo bitch. Fuck love im tired of trying.

_____________

Cameron

'Oh Yea Ohooo, We Were So Dumb

In Love...

Couldnt get enough.. Noo.. But I Couldah Loved Ya So Much Better....

And I Can't Believe You Never Walked Out..

(Instrumental..)

'And Its Not Your Fault.... Ah Oohhhooo...

That I Fumbled Your Heart! Shoulda Let Go Of My Past For You! You Did Everything I Asked Of You!

Drive Across The Country If I Asked You To! But I'm Just Bad For You! (I fumbled Ya Heart)

Oohhhh I'm Bad News Yea I'm Just Bad For You! I'm Bad News. I Fumbled Your Heart'

I listened to Trey Songz sing as I layed in one of Adrieons deep bathtubs with bubbles filled to the top.

Me and him talked. I was starting to ease up on him a bit. But its just a lot of old feelings rushing towards me. I mean... Adrieon is 3 years older than me. That makes our old relationship illegal.

But still.. My heart ached for how I probably made Khyro feel. Then at that I have to go to school tomorrow and face all of the music. This shit wasn't fair.

I stepped out of the bathtub and reached for my robe when I slipped and fell with a loud thump.

Adrieon came rushing into the bathroom like nigga? What are you doing standing outside the door?

I quickly covered my wet body with my robe.

He bent down to help me and ended up slipping too and falling right beside me.

That made me laugh. He looked at me and started laughing with me.

"You okay?" He asked. I smiled. "Yea I think ima be good" I go.

He just started staring into my eyes. Im not good with looking people in they eyes so I turned away. He grabbed my chin and focused my eyes into his.

"Why do you always do that?" He asked.

"You havent seen me in a couple years what am I doing?" I asked.

"It ain't got shit to do with how long we ain't seen eachother. But you never look me in my eyes"

I shrugged. "Sometimes I feel that if someone is looking me in my eyes-

"They can see your soul and that means they can see right through you?" He finished my sentence.

"Yea... Exactly"

"I know you better than you think Cameron"

"Yea right Adrieon, you dont know me at all..."

"Really? I know you like it when I do this"

He brushed his hand over my privates. I gasped.

"Like my finger?" He asked.

I blushed a shade of red. "You are disgusting"

"Mm you like me tho"

"I dont even know you"

"But you knew me"

I rolled my eyes this nigga is making no sense.
_____________

As soon as I walked into first period I seen Khyro in the back talking to this chick every body call Thick Vic.

When I shut the door. Everybody looked at me. Except for Khyro. Great.

I wore my pink booty shorts and My white crop top that had : Dope : written in pink sparkling letters on the front.

I had my hair pinned up into a bow. I remember my mom letting me play in her hair when I was younger. And some how as I practiced over and over I made a hello kittly bow in her head.

I sat close to the wall and snuck my phone out as the teacher turned her back.

I sent a quick text to Khyro.

Me: Khyro, I Know Your Mad And Everything but can we talk? Meet me in the teachers lounge at the beginning of 2nd period ? ♥♥

Hubby: Nah Im Good.

Me: Please ? Let Me Explain.

Hubby: Cameron Leave Me Tha fuck alone! you do you and ima do me ✌✌

Me: Teachers Lounge 2nd Period!

_______________

Khyro

Ion know who Cameron think she is bossing me around like that! She do look kinda good in them shorts today tho!

But anyways I had just made it to the teachers lounge when Dhyrah popped up outta nowhere.

"Wassup Khyro?"

"Why tha fuck is you talkin to me?" I asked.

"Damn I can't say hi?"

"Man Dhyrah whatchu want? Ian got time for all of this"

"Damn Cameron got that ass whipped, you aint even loud off tha front porch"

"Watch yo mouth Dhyrah you is over steppin limits bitch"

"I just wanna hook up, thats it"

"Aww... You wanna choke on somemore dick huh?"

Dhyrah looked around cautiously. "I just wanna hook up that's it"

"Bitch getcho ass away from me! I heard you and Kyauna been fuckin tha crew and shit! You thought you was gone suck my dick! Bitch you smokin on somethin shoo' shoo, before Cameron come round here wild'n you den already gotcho ass beat before!" I snapped.

She mugged me. "Whatever! You just mad you ain't gone ever touch this golden pussy again!"

"Bitch yo shit ain't golden! That shit brown and wore tha fuck out! Ol' saggy pussy havin ass hoe! Ol' my pussy looser than a goose lookin ass hoe!"

"Get'em" I heard somebody nearby say.

"Ol' shit stains in ya drawls my momma can't afford to get me new ones havin ass hoe!-

"Khyro what are you doing?" Cameron asked whirling around the corner.

I shrugged and Dhyrah mugged me then walked away.

"Ol' My head nappy can somebody please find me a comb lookin ass hoe!" I yelled after her.

Cameron pulled me into the teachers lounge.

"Wassup?" I asked sitting in one of the chairs.

"Um.. I'm sorry?" She spoke like she was asking me if she was sayin tha right shit.

"For?"

"Ugh! Khyro I dont know!-

"Welp that means you just made me late and wasted my time" I stood up.

"Wait! Khyro you are the best thing that has happened to me".

I sat back down. "I'm listening" I placed my hand on my cheek and slouched over as if I wasn't listening fr fr. But I really was. This chick know I love her.

"And I know I haven't been honest, and that I was holding out on you.. But how do I know if your not still tryna expose me?"

I sighed. "Cameron... What exactly would I look like trying to expose my fucking girlfriend?! You sound drunk asf! Know what I think? I think that you still holdin onto long lost memories of you and Adrieon! And you know that shit is true!"

"Khyro me and Adrieon been over! That shit is old!"

"But you still gave it up"

She got quiet. I think I was frustrating her honestly.

"Whatever Khyro! I tried but I ain't bouta continue to kiss your ass! That's one thing you got me fucked up and confused about!" She go, and try ta storm out. I quickly snatched her by her arm and pulled her against my chest.

She was looking up into my eyes. Damn she was looking good.
_______________

Cameron

You know that moment on a movie when the white couple that's supposed to be in love breakup over something stupid, then they talk it out and end up staring into eachothers eyes before kissing?

Thats how I felt as Khyro pressed his lips against mines. Man I swear I love this boy.

We heard somebody clear they throat.

"You need some water?" Khyro asked the teacher that had interrupted us.

"Baisley.. Mr.Simmons" Mr.Baldwin scowled.

"Is that a new tie? Where you get it from?" I asked.

"My closet ; May I ask why you are in here?"

"What It look like? I wanna kiss" Khyro smirked. He is such an asshole sometimes. But I'm glad to have him back.

"Khyro is there something amusing to you?" He asked.

Khyro stopped smiling, but you could still see the excitement and joy dancing in his eyes.

"Ight dude we goin to class" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. And instead of heading in the direction of our class he cut across the hallway and down the stairs with me laggin behind him.

"Where are we going?" I whispered running behind him.

He ignored me and jumped off the last couple of steps. I took my time and then continued to follow him.

He led me through the office, the secretary was slumped. I mean droolin and everything. He walked straight pass her and out the door. I followed him.

"Khyro! Are you crazy?!" I asked.

"Cameron when you start caring bout school?" He smiled at me.

"When I noticed that I have to be the smart one in this relationship"

"Bring yo ass'" He said as we made our way to his car.

"Shut up, witcho ugly ass"

"I'm not as ugly as you tho!"

Man I love him ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 298 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...
1.2M 31.6K 44
Avery quinton, a bad girl that got in trouble, got dettention and didn't give a fuck about anything But they didn't know she's a gang leader and not...
15.3K 577 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
30.3K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...