Firestorm

By ItsWednesdayAadams

"You fell in love with a storm? Did you really think you'd come out unscathed?" _____________________________... More

Chapter 1: Introduction for season 1
Chapter 2: Clothes for season 1
CHAPTER 3: "WE'RE BACK BITCHES"
CHAPTER 4: "Whatever the hell we want."
CHAPTER 5: "Screw you I'm not afraid"
CHAPTER 6: "I say we float him"
CHAPTER 7: "We're just kids."
CHAPTER 8: "I was plotting with Monty on how to rearrange the solar system"
CHAPTER 9: "Suck my dick Monty Green!"
CHAPTER 10: "I'm a survivor"
CHAPTER 11: "All we do is hurt people"
CHAPTER 12: "It's the sacrifices we make that makes us great"
CHAPTER 13: Introduction for season 2
CHAPTER 14: Clothes for season 2
CHAPTER 15: New OC characters
CHAPTER 16: "I learned it on my own"
CHAPTER 17:"don't do stranger danger on the ground"
CHAPTER 18: "Don't fight fair. We are not mountain men."
CHAPTER 19:"Your affection for her will get her killed Ensis"
CHAPTER 20: "War is not for the faint of heart"
CHAPTER 21:"We live in a land of cowards"
Chapter 22: Season 3 introduction
Chapter 23: Clothes for season 3
CHAPTER 24:"You're good at leaving"
CHAPTER 25:"Places are not evil, people are."
CHAPTER 26:"His heart will get many killed"
CHAPTER 27: "those who seek war"
CHAPTER 29:"It's too easy to lose people"
CHAPTER 30:"I will lead in memory of you"
CHAPTER 31: "Ge smak daun, gyon op nadotaim."
CHAPTER 32:"What about our people?"
CHAPTER 33:"You don't turn your back on your people"
CHAPTER 34:"Pain proves we are human. "
CHAPTER 35:"I'm okay with dying Murphy."
CHAPTER 36:"See you on the other side."
CHAPTER 37: "you made her in your image whether you like it or not"
CHAPTER 38:"doing the right thing can kiss my ass."
CHAPTER 39:"I'm not letting you fight alone."
Chapter 40: Season 4 introduction
Chapter 41: New OC Character
CHAPTER 42: Clothes for season 4
CHAPTER 43:"I don't trust him."
CHAPTER 44: "I kill and fight to survive, not for sport"
CHAPTER 45:" Good people don't deserve to die."
CHAPTER 46:"you'll always have me as your friend."
CHAPTER 47:"War makes murders of us all"
Chapter 48: "You're not a murderer."
Chapter 49:"end of the world puts things into perspective."
Chapter 50: "I am in pain every day"
Chapter 51:"It gets better."
Chapter 52:"Lincoln will live on through us."
Chapter 53: "I'll see you on the other side."
Chapter 54:"I can survive on the ground."
Chapter 55: "Home sweet home."
CHAPTER 56: Ruination

CHAPTER 28:"Fight and you will be greeted by death."

1.8K 50 0
By ItsWednesdayAadams

KALI POV:

Standing with Lincoln my face fell when I saw Bellamy and Pike walk in with their group. I'd heard Pike was elected Chancellor. You did not pick the leader that preyed on insecurities. Skaikru in my opinion was a foolish clan. But as I watched them march in with their guns and either victorious or solemn looks on their faces I feared the worse for Trikru. I glanced up at Lincoln momentarily. "Everybody listen up!" Pike hollered standing above his people. "Twenty four hours ago you elected me your chancellor, every action I've taken since and every action I will take will be to achieve one sacred goal, the creation of a safe, prospers and self-sustaining Arkadia. This morning on a muddy field, our people paid tribute to those who have been taken from us by sending a message to the grounders, this land is ours now! Resist and you will be met by force! Fight and you will be greeted by death. Today is a new beginning, mark it down, and remember it. Just like the grounders will remember it," He shouted and I watched in disgust as everyone cheered him on. Bellamy included.

It was hard to think once I had admired him for being brave and protecting his people, for believing there was good in everyone. But it seems I was most wrong about him. Glancing up at Lincoln he looked defeated but I could see he was trying to come up with a way to remove Pike. "Yu laik rasad, disha Skaikru ste noseim. Sef mou bilaik Maunon kom oso." (You are right, these sky people are different. Except they are more like the mountain men than we are.) I spat with resentment and Octavia looked to me shocked as Lincoln looked away ashamed.

I turned away from him with anger and stormed off to the medical bay and sat next to Nyko with the sick. "It is okay my daughter," Nyko tried.

"You may be a healer father, but I am a killer. I don't seek peace, I seek justice. He killed three hundred of our people father. What happens when he decides to kill us next?" I demanded looking at him in the eye.

"Killing is not the answer." Nyko bit back in a hushed tone.

"You're wrong." I bit back in a low tone getting up and storming out of the room. As I walked down the hall I saw Bellamy walking up to me.

"Kali." Bellamy tried but I shoved into him walking past him and I walked to where Abby was.

"Denai needs your help. She's getting worse." I informed Abby who nodded.

"I'll get over there how. But how are you Kali?" Abby asked touching my shoulders. I moved back as if her touch was posin. But I didn't mean to. I'd never had someone touch me so tenderly that wasn't in an intimate way.

"I'm sorry." I apologised quickly.

"No it's okay. I understand, you need boundaries." Abby shared dipping her head in.

"No, my mother, she died when I was a child. I just never got used to having a mother. But I am good. I am worried about my people." I shared with her looking around.

"We both are." Abby pointed out sadly. I dipped my head in turning away from him and walking out of the chambers and to the canteen getting a drink. Later that day Lincoln ran up to me with a suppressed distress on his features.

"The people in the medical bay, they are in trouble." Lincoln informed me. I got up as quickly as I could and followed him as we ran to the medical bay.

"Lincoln, Kali you don't want to be here right now." Bellamy shook his head trying to pretend that he was fighting the good fight. But as I walked up closer to him I began to disagree more and more.

"Where else should we be? You are throwing my people into a cell! You are throwing my father into a cell. This is wrong." I almost shouted as I looked around.

"We asked them to come here," Lincoln pointed out.

"We can't spare the supplies" Pike informed us.

"It's not like Skaikru is using them." I commented.

"Denai!" Lincoln rushed to her side but was blocked.

"Lincoln no." Abby rushed but one of the guard got his gun out.

"She is too sick to move." Lincoln grit through his teeth.

"Looks like she's moving just fine to me." The guard commented.

"Let's see how well you move with a dagger in your neck." I spat kicking under him and holding the knife to his neck. "Lincoln grab Denai, anyone go to hurt them and I will kill him." I called out and Lincoln looked at me conflicted but grabbed Denai.

"Jackson why did you bring them here?" Bellamy demanded to know. "Kali put him down."

"Why should I?" I bit back at him narrowing my eyes. Bellamy then started on me but Lincoln put Denai down softly and punched Bellamy in the face and then went back holding Denai.

"Lincoln you shouldn't have done that!" Abby shrieked. I then turned seeing Pike had a gun pointed at my father. We all paused.

"Let him go Kali." Pike ordered and I punched the man in the face letting him fall to the ground. "Put the knife down." He ordered and I threw my knife down and held my hands up. "Lincoln and Kali goes with them." Men then went to grab me but I kicked one in the crotch and sent a punch to the others head and I grabbed my knife stabbing one in the heart but Bellamy walked up to me grabbing my arms and injecting me with something. Once I woke up Lincoln rushed to my side stroking my hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked me quickly and I narrowed my eyes at every guard outside.

"Ai gaf in raitnes." (I want justice.) I spat in a low voice as one of the guards walked up to the bars.

"Speak English!" He shouted. "You are lucky you aren't dead." I then met Lincoln's gaze and he reached out and gripped my hand.

"We should have left as soon as Pike became Chancellor." I shared with him.

"But Denai would have been dead. She is too sick." Lincoln pointed out. I then nodded.

"But at least the rest would have survived." I shared before walking away and helping with Denai. Later Lincoln walked up to me and handed me some medication.

"Octavia got out with Clarke. Abby gave us these." Lincoln whispered into my ear and I nodded handing some to Denai.

"She's getting worse." I muttered worried and Nyko walked up to us.

"She will be fine." Nyko placed a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

"No she won't. We will end up dead. If you think this ends with us all making it out. You are wrong." I bit at him turning away and sitting with Denai and Lincoln.

BELLATRIX POV:

I was standing opposite Ensis and we were both holding a javelin. He stepped forward swinging the blunt and of the javelin over me and I ducked and as he went to kick me, I shoved the blunt end of it into his chest sending him back as I got back up. I swung the javelin at him and the two clashed but he then kicked it from under my feet causing me to fall to the ground. Getting back up he swung it down at me and I blocked it gripping both sides of the javelin and I growled out falling to my knees as I tried to push back. I then rolled out of the way and got back up charging at him. I hit out javelins together and then swung down at him roughly which he struggled to block and I kicked his chest in which caused him to stumble but he then smirked.

Ensis charged at me whacking the javelin over my face which caused me to fall to the ground and the Javelin fall out of my reach. I then growled ant kicked his legs out and my boot clashed with his head knocking him to the gorund and I got him running to the javelin and as he threw it to me it caught my jacket pinning me to the wall. I grunted and took my jacket off and grabbing my javelin and running to him and he then kicked me in the stomach grabbing it and throwing it away.

I got back up and ran to him jumping up and planting both my feet on his chest sending him down and I grunted in pain as I landed on my back. I got back up and he ran to me sending a punch to my head which I blocked but as he send a punch to my hip I winced clutching my wound and he stopped and held out his hand and I took it as he helped me up.

"You alright Skai gada?" He teasingly asked me pulling the javelin out of the wall and looking at my jacket which the whole sleeve had been torn off. "I think you will need a knew jacket." He shared with me with a small smile.

"No thanks to you." I snarled taking the jacket from him roughly.

"What's with your scar? Does it still hurt?" Ensis asked me quickly.

"Psychosomatic." I informed him grabbing my javelin and he looked at me confused.

"Oh right, should I pretend I know what that means?" Ensis asked me throwing his hand around his face. Looking back at him I chuckled lightly walking over to him.

"It's a physical implication caused or aggravated by a mental factor such as internal stress or conflict. I was training to be a doctor until I was arrested." I explained to him dipping my head in. Ensis looked at me nodding and walked up to me.

"You need to get over it. In a fight it could easily be used to someone's advantage. It could get you killed." Ensis pointed out.

"And how do you suppose I get over it?" I challenged him as I walked up.

"I don't know. I've never had a wound that hurt me like this is hurting you. "Ensis shared with me putting the weapons away. He then grabbed my hand pulling me to the elevator.

"How does this thing still work?" I asked looking around making Ensis chuckle shaking his head.

"It's man used." He pointed out.

"Oh...so where are we going?" I asked him as we walked out of the elevator and then out of the building.

"I wanted to show you something. The ground isn't all war, surely you realised that by now." Ensis pointed out as he handed me my horse and then climbed on top of his own and I got on mine. I followed him riding the horse. When we finally came to a stop he tied his horse up in a cave and so did I. I followed him deeper into the cave and I looked in saw water leaking out of the mountain and steam floating around us and touching the water lightly. I turned to Ensis with a smile. "It is a hot spring." He informed me.

"I bet you take all the girls here." I teased walking over and dipping my hand mindfully into the water.

"You'd be a first." He shared with a grin of his own.

"Well I'm honoured Ensis, I really am." I laughed as I breathed in the warm air around me. As I got up and turned around I paused for a moment as I saw Ensis taking his belt off and then came off his shirt and I couldn't stop the lingering glance over his toned body. He chuckled.

"I know I'm good looking but you'll make me blush. Come on, talk off your clothes we're going to relax." Ensis demanded and he took off his shoes and then pants leaving himself in boxers. I watched him as he placed his clothes far enough away from the water and I noticed the tattoos on his back and on his arm as well as a scar wrapping around his whole arm on the untattooed arm. I took off my weapons and shoes quickly taking my clothes excluding my bra and underwear and I waited for him. I watched as he stepped into the water and I followed after him unsure of if I could trust him or not.

As I took my first step into the perfectly warm water I found myself melting into it as I sat down. Resting my whole body down as I relaxed. Ensis I noticed kept his gaze on me. I let my eyes close to enjoy the feel of the water brushing against my skin intimately. Once I opened my eyes I smiled to Ensis.

"Thank you for taking me here." I thanked him as he moved closer to me.

"It's a pleasure; we don't get many pleasures in a time like this." Ensis pointed out with a chuckle as he reached forward brushing some of my hair away.

"You make it sound as if we are forced to be in this fight." I pointed out.

"We are." He shared.

"I know, but we fight for our people. It doesn't matter what they've done." I huffed not liking it. Neither did he.

"There can't be the restriction of our people versus your people if we are ever going to have peace. You know we dream for peace...but we do everything in our power to avoid it." Ensis shared looking down seemingly disappointed with everyone.

"When you become commander will you strive for peace?" I asked him quickly.

"I will try. But I have to be strong and wise and compassionate to be commander, I have yet to be strong and wise and compassionate." Ensis pointed out.

"You saved me from dying, you showed me kindness when I was tortured, and you trained me and looked after me. I think you have compassion done. And you are strong enough to make hard choices, I've seen it." I tried to convince him but Ensis just shook his head.

"Maybe someday. But it is in my destiny to become Heda." Ensis commented disappointed and looking down at the water. I moved closer to him brushing his face softly and he looked up startled by the sudden contact. As I leaned in brushing my lips against his he paused for the longest moment. He then reached his hands out of the water pulling my face closer to his crashing his lips against mine in a sensual motion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 267 30
Jaycee is going on an intense journey through the post-apocalyptic world, where the struggle for survival becomes increasingly desperate. With the h...
26.8K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...
879 14 13
"With their bombs, and their guns. In my head, in my head, we are dying." or a mute boy with a troubled past is sent to the ground with 99 other deli...