Then Came You (Rewrite)

Rosegold_Honey

Harley Quinn and joker ain't got shit on us. See when I met her she was just something to fuck. Then there wa... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
feedback
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
questions
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
for the love of yall
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
My Tells
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 17

9.7K 249 46
Rosegold_Honey

Lily
We were chest to chest.
"Yo you chill Fatima I love you but you need to watch how you talk to my sister that shit you said was too far" Char came in.
"You just couldnt keep ya dick in ya pants could you?" Fatima snarled
"Ya Girl came to my room and came onto me ma you was playing to many games it ain't my fault she got sick of ya shit and came to me" I said smirking. Oh I was feeling evil.
"Yo enough" Char said and stood between us. I still stood my ground. I'll fight both them. Fatima backed down.
"That's what I thought now I'll send for my shit " I said and turned around. I was walking away when this bitch grabbed my hair and yanked me back. I turned and swung. I connected with her jaw and she got mad. She charged for me and I popped her in her shit before she had time tackle me. She chuckled. Yeah come on you crazy bitch. We went to swinging and I felt my sister grab me and pin me back. I was about to kill her and my sister knew it.
"Fatima get the fuck in the room" she screamed. I was trying break out her grasp.
"Fuck you, motherfucking coke fiend." She spat. Ohhh bitch word. I got out my sister grasp and snatched that bitch off them steps. I knew how to hit her where it actually hurt and didn't cause her pleasure. I was about to stomp her but my sister literally picked me up.
"Diamond get Fatima" she said. I squared up at my sister.
"you wanna defend that bitch too" I said. Me and Char don't fight because we match each other too much. My sister and I fight to completely end a bitch in the hospital. Last time we fought I had 2 fucked up ribs and a dislocated shoulder and stitches. I broke my sister jaw and she had to get a jaw wired shut. I also fucked up her ribs. We never fought again. I also had a stable wound from her and she had one from me. See what I mean we fight to kill. I don't even remember what we fought over. My mom was scared we were gonna kill each other. Shit we would of. That's why she told Fatima to chill because she knows how I am. I was outside with her right now. I was trying to calm down.
"Sis you know you can't be fighting her like that" she said
"Man that bitch did some sneaky shit when she pulled my hair. That was some foul shit" she said.
"Oh I know I'ma handle her later"she said.
"I need a blunt" I said. Magic words cause my sister pulled on out.
"I got you and I laced it with that shit you like smoke with me chill out then we'll find you a hotel room" she said. I nodded.
We smoked 3 of them. After we finished that last one and got in the car. I checked into a hotel room and got comfortable. My sister had went inside and got my clothes. This some shit. It hurt alittle though because she really was my best friend. I ain't know she thought so low about me. But bitches ain't shit anyway. After all that shit we been through she throw it away over so dumbshit. I sighed. Fuck this shit man. I got something for dat ass. She betta hope I don't catch her by herself.

Zara
The repeating vibrations on my phone woke me up. Shiiitt.
"What!" I snapped I don't give a fuck who on the phone.
"Hey can I come by?" Pebbles voice asked. I sighed.
"Yeah" I said. I know I needed to talk to her. I put on some clothes and unlocked my door. I went through the rest of the phone.
"Go get ya bitch before I beat her ass" it was from Lily. Who is... I called her.
"Yo" she said sniffing.
"What you mean by that text?" I asked.
"Man Fatima and me got into a fight tonight over some bullshit." She said.
"Wait what happen" I asked.
"You butt dialed her when we fucking and she got mad. But she can't be mad because she had a whole bitch in the house her and my sister had been talking for a while" she said. I got mad.
"So u was just gonna let me get lead on Lily what type of fucked up shit" I started.
"I swear to god if you start yelling at me ima hang up and we gonna fight tonight. I didn't say shit because every time I was about too either she popped up or she kept asking my not to say nothing because she wasn't ready" she said.
"Well how can she get mad if she had a whole girl" I said.
"Man that's what I said and I guess she ain't wanna hear that. My sister just got outta jail and I was the one who got her out that bitch she should be thanking me. My sister wanna propose to her she had the whole shit planned out they had been fucking around since she was like 16 and I ain't feel like it was fair but I was being a good friend and kept my mouth shut. I know that might hurt your feelings and my bad I should of said something. Then she called me a fucking junkie" she said. Oh my blood boil.
"Why the fuck would she do that I thought y'all were friends" I said.
"Shit I did too but I would look after her and ideally I would report some stuff to my sister because shit if she was doing dirt I wasn't about to let my sister go in blind but she got mad about that and was more pissed at the fact that we was fucking not that you were cheating. It's shows were her fucking head was about me. But it good. So we squared up or whatever and my sister intervened and broke up us. Then while I was walking away she grabbed my hair so we went at it. My sister and our friend broke us up. I'm in a hotel right now" she said.
"Well what you gonna do about your stuff you still living there" I asked. This shit was foul. There was no reason for her to go that far. My best friend and I fight or whatever but it never go as far as throwing a problem or belittling each other. She just wanted a reason to be mad. I can't believe I was sitting here feeling guilty as shit when she was damn near married and sweating me. I knew she wouldn't choose me so what was the fucking point of trying to keep me.
"Ima get my shit shipped when I find a place to move too. Ima get it out in a storage area for right now though." She said.
"Well....why don't you stay with me until you find a place" I said. I was nervous about having her stay with me but I trusted. I knew she wasn't going to disrespect my house.
"Nah Ma I don't know how I feel about that that's your space" she said.
"I mean I don't mind you staying here for a few months until you get yourself together i mean you gonna be over here all the time anyway" I said.
"I don't know about that lemme think about it ma and hit you up" she said. I heard her phone buzz.
"Shit. Mami lemme call you back I gotta do a move" she said.
"Alright" I said and hung up. I looked through my messages and was met with a text from Fatima a few with foul language then she said we need to talk. I ain't got shit to say to her. Fucking selfish bitch. I heard a knock. As if I can handle anymore shit right now. I sighed and went to the door. Pebbles was standing there in pj pants and a sweatshirt shit. I moved to the side so she could come in. Before I turned around I shut the door and took a deep breathe here we go.

Lily
I got on my all black and my shoes. I got in the car with my cousin Vivian. It was me and her tonight. We handle most of the dirty work.
"Damn you look like hell" she said. I had a bruise under my eyes and a few scracthes. She got me good in my eye tho. She also gave my one hell of a black bruise on my back. My fucking arm hurt like a bitch too. She was a fair fight she was good but still she couldn't top me.
"Man I got in a fight with Chocolate girlfriend well ex now" i said.
"Damn she got you good ma" she said.
"Shut up and lets go." I growled. I was annoyed, aggravated and my fucking chest hurt. That bitch got a kick man. I don't know how many bruises she had I know I busted her lip tho. My knuckle was cut from her teeth. I sighed and we pulled up to the big ass truck. I hated when she did shipments this big. I had to drive this motherfucker. I had my license but still. When I open the back of it we had a white dude tied up. Mannn. I called my momma.
"Yes bebe?" She answered
"Why we got a whole cracker back here?" I asked.
"Oh Bebe he's for your father just ignore him and leave him back there" she said.
"Mama you gotta let me know shit like that what if we were being searched by a cop ma and Ole dude was just on plan view like that." I said.
"I'm sorry Bebe next time I'll let you know there's a needle in there inject that into him if he start acting up" she said.
"Kay" I said and hung up.
"You following me?" I asked.
"Yup let get it" she said and paid the man who the truck belonged too.
"You know the drill turn around" Vivian said. He turned around and she shot him in the neck with a needle and his body dropped. He was out.
"Goddamn he heavy" she said. I went beside her and helped her put him in the trunk. Just in case he get bold. He knew to knock twice if his sleep meds wore off. I got the keys.
"You got it?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said and hopped up in the big ass truck. I took the ski mask off and Crunk this bitch up. I plugged my phone up. I face time my momma.
"Where meeting you for dinner?" I asked.
"5th and Yates street" she said.
"Alright" I said and hung up. So we smuggled shit in a few restaurants and this is where we were going. It was fancy ass place. My sister was the one in the front making meetings and shit. I was doing the heavy lifting. I lit a blunt and blast my music.
It was a 40 minutes drive and I backed up behind the restaurant. I hated how cold it was in the bitch. They unloaded all the food. Then made it to our shippment.
"Hii lily!" Mr. Miago, said. He owned this Italian restaurant and was a sweet man. He was rolling in money from the money he made at the restaurant to the money he made letting us store our shit here.
"Hey Paul" I said and smiled at him.
"You got my present?" He asked. I chuckled and through the bag of money to him.
"Don't cheat me now" he said and we walked into his coded freezer and it unlocked a hot ass room. Women and men sat her naked and sorted, counted and distributed. He dumped the bag out and the pretty black girl put it on the money counter. It was his exact amount.
"Cool y'all can bring it in" he said.
"Oh I'm tired of you doing me like that have we ever cheated you?" I asked.
"No but still gotta be careful it's all business don't take it personal. You could of been my daughter in law but Noo"he said. I laughed. He daughter was gorgeous but I didnt wanna marry the girl let along be involved with her past a one night stand.
"Hey hey I told you I'm not the marriage type" I said chuckling.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever. She still talks about you even with that no good girl she's with now. I hate her" he said. I didn't care to ask why. I shook my head.
"Hey who the white dude" a worker asked.
"Save him for my pops when he done with his meeting " I said. He nodded. I finished unloading and jumped down to got into the restaurant portion. I was hungry as shit and all the food here we got for free.
"Miago where the food man?" I said.
"I got your favorite my special chicken Alfredo with alittle hit of shrimp scampi" he said and gave me my box. I took it and grabbed a wine of my choice. We gave him the benefit of keeping his more expensive wine for us until special occasions or meeting.
"And I got momma canoli here nice and hot for you" he said.
"That's wassup see I knew I didn't kill you for a reason thanks" I said. I got my food and sat in the back of this big ass truck waiting for Vivian to finish with the white dude down there. I didn't have any violence in this run. I'm kinda disappointed. I haven't been on a hunt in a while. Maybe I'll do that. I have had hella stress. I had my music in. I always preferred being by myself my mom thought I was just like socially awkward but beside a few people I don't really talk much. I had comfort in being myself unlike alot of people. I felt a tap. It was my sis.
"Wassup?" I asked.
"What you eating" she said.
"My food now what you want" he said. I laughed.
"Nun we just finished up want a ride to the hotel?" She asked.
"Nah Vivian on the way back she had to finish up with this dude and then we got one more deliver then I'm going to sleep. Them damn boxes were heavy. " I said.
"Tell ya girl to give you a massage." She said. I laughed.
"Yo she offered me to move in with her" I said.
"Whaaa? Damn you got her whipped that quick" she said and hopped on the truck
"Nah I mean Yeah my dick game go stupid but anyway I don't know if I wanna do that shit or not" I said.
"She ask the "What are we" question yet?" She asked.
"Nahh but what if she do?" I asked.
"Damn sis you really ain't relationship avie I would of thought I was talking to a 14 year old not a 29 year old" she joked. I laughed and punched her.
"Shut up you know I don't do relationships I don't know how these shits work" I said.
"Once she asks that she asking you to ask her to be your girlfriend or she bout to ask you whichever and the way she acting with inviting you to live with her and shit. She really tryna start a relationship maybe even a family you been wrapping up?" She asked.
"Nah my pull out game awesome and she on birth control" I said bragging.
"Whatever and well map out her shit or still pull out sometimes girls that say they on it they tryna trap dat ass" she said.
"Nah she don't want kids. She really don't like em" I laughed.
"Well damn y'all sure y'all don't want little lilys running around" she said chuckling.
"You know I hate kids and I got you so our blood line good it'll keep going" I said laughing.
"Man I don't think I would mind kids but Tima ain't tryna go there yet I respect that" she said. I felt nothing but annoyance at the mention of her name.
"But I mean do u wanna live with her it's alittle different because then you have each other all the time and habits and shit the first time Fatima moved in with me we fought on a daily basis" she said.
"All our fight end up is sex Soo it might now be bad" I said.
"Do you like her past sex?" She asked.
" I don't know she make me laugh, and happy. I like being around her and she got this feeling she caused it like my heart about to come out and my stomach get that feeling like I wanna vomit but it's not a bad vomit but like a nervous thing" I explained. I guess that mean I like her. I don't know much past lust and anger and calm.
"Ohh you like her and that stomach shit is called butterflies" she said. Ohh that what's that is. I know its not love we not on that level yet.
"Would you let her date someone?" She asked.
"Hell no ill kill that bitch" I snapped.
"Then you my little sister have a crush on her" she said. Ohh well maybe I need to tell her that.
"Well shit Yeah I guess I know its not love at all but it's like a infatuation I think you call it that." I said.
"Yeah that's how that work. I'm so proud you got a crush I never thought you would slow down until you got burnt" she said. I hate her.
"Fuck you pumpkin" I said using momma nickname for her.
"See now ima leave ya ass out here." She scolded and walked away. I finished eating right as Viv came out.
"You ready" she said I nodded. Here we go round two.

Zara
I'm sitting here in front of her. She was obviously nervous.
"When did you start liking me?" I asked. I was tired of the awkward silence.
"Freshmen year of College in our mathematic classes" she said.
"You had feeling for me. 4 plus years and you telling me that whole fucking time you said nothing" I said. I was feeling alittle upset. I can't help but be alittle hurt.
"I mean you talked to bad about it. I dont feel the same anymore but seeing you with her brought up old hurt. I have literally been hiding my life from all y'all so much my wife is actually trying to leave me." She said.
"Emma?" I asked.
"Well....we were married but we divorced a while back when I met Shane..."she said.
"Wait a minute pebbles what you saying" I said. She sighed.
"I've been married twice. Emma was the first wife. But then I met Shane. I cheated on Emma with Shane and then we just recently got married but we didn't announce it anywhere and she feels like I'm hiding her. I just....I don't want to but my family know and accepts her but she hates that she hasn't met any friends of mine. When I saw you with a whole stud my feelings got hurt not because I still had feelings for you those died down a while ago when I gave up then I met Shane....she's amazing....she funny, smart as shit, confident, athletic, I love her I am in love with her but I'm scared..." she said. She looked like she was holding that in for the longest.
"Peb you can't let's what other people think or say affect your relationships. I'm sorry I didn't make u feel comfortable enough to talk to me. I was a closed minded dumb ass and should of got my ass beat a long time ago" I laughed.
"That's true" she chuckled through the tears
"Listen how about me, you, Joey, your wife and my girl go out for dinner." I saif.
"But I thought Joey hated that shit too" she asked.
"Me and her use to mess around she cool with it" I said.
"Since when?" She asked. I got up and poured some wine
"We got alot to talk about" I said. I have her a glass and we caught it.
"So wait she had studs monthly in that bitch" she asked.
"Pretty much" I said laughing.
"I ain't know she was a freak" she said laughing. I heard
"Lemme see your girl?" I said. She pulled out her phone. Pebbles had weakness for black girls. Just as expected her wife was a pretty caramel color, hazel eyes, thick lips,and a body of a fucking athletic.
"Damn she sexy Peb she sexy" I said. She had a long tongue too.
"Yes I know right and they tongue works magic. She fun as shit to be around, make me feel appreciated and she truly do love me I see it with small shit and I feel the same about her." She said. She had a glow that radiated.
"I'm glad you happy" I said.
"She truly mean the world to me. I just hope I can get her back" she said.
"You will and I'll help" I said as a knock sounded.
"Who's that?"Pebbles asked. I shrugged and got up and went to my door. I saw my Papi but her face was swollen on one side and her neck was scratched up. Ima kill her. She fucked my Papi's cheek up.
"Ima kill 'er" I said.
"Nah ma it's good she didn't to too much damage she looks worse I promise" she said smirking. She pulled my into her grip and kissed my neck. I melted in her arms.
"You tryna be my girl or what?" She whispered.
"Hell yes. But you been mine why the sudden change of heart tho?" I asked. I'm lowkey happy as fuck she asked me though. I been fucking waiting on her to ask me for fucking weeks.
"I talked to my sister and got my shit together" she said. I knew she wasn't good with emotions so I was happy she was clear headed with me.
"I gotta thank her after I apologize for messing with her woman I didn't know-" I started to say.
"It's cool she knew about you and she knew about me and you so she let it go" she said. I nodded.
"Well shit I just wasn't in the loop" I said.
"Who is at the-oh Hey " she said.
"Wassup what you doing over here though?" Lily asked.
"We were just talking we had a issue earlier and we were working it out baby" I said. Sense the anger bulid up in her. I didn't want her go kill her.
"Oh Ight" she said and relaxed.
"I gotta get back to my wife anyway so I'll Holla at you later" she said. She hugged me and walked out.
"Come with me to my room" Lily said after Pebbles pulled out.
"I gotta work the next morning" I said.
"Yeah so get clothes mami" she said. I smirked and ran to get some clothes.

     We got to the hotel and I was shocked. She had fucking penthouse this bitch looked like a mini apartment. I looked around at the mini kitchen, the big ass bed. I liked the balcony. I felt arms wrap around her.
"I gotta talk to you mami" she said and gave me the glass filled with some champagne. Classy. I turned around kinda nervous.
"About what" that nervousness sat in my chest heavy like  a anchor. Please don't let this be what she hopes it not.
"Nothing bad mami i just gotta tell you some stuff about me. My sister says you gotta create trust in a relationship and I gotta tell you everything in order for u to trust me." She said. I breathe out not realizing I was holding my breathe.
"Oh okay" I said and climbed on the bed. She took off her pants and shirt. She put on some basketball shorts. I couldn't help but stare. She was so fucking beautiful. Her hair was a wild mane around her head. I smiled.
"Anyways so I told you I was into extermination and distribution and it is that. I just happen to work for my parents as a hit woman. I get rid of the rodents and snakes that maneuver into our family. My mother and father are Queen and King pins you more than likely have heard of my mother. Her name was Camilla Romez and my father is Alvera Garcia the infamous underground bozers. They built they kingdom from the bottom up and I help with the smuggling. We don't sale drugs as much as we do weapon and animal and occasionally the collection of coke. Now I'm a behind the scenes girl. My IQ is high as shit but it doesn't appear that way. I work with hacking and explosives. I know how to build a collection of bombs. Now my sister she works the social aspect  I don't do that. I can steal all the money out your account in under 2 seconds if that long. I'm good with that type of shit. I've shut down alarm systems in the house and even rerouted police cars. I was built well too. I do all the covering of the ass and a few assassinations. I know guns inside and out and that how I was able to take the firing pin and completely disable the gun your friend pulled on me. It was nothing." She said. I was in absolute aw. Like I thought geniuses were unfit and like damn.
"My memory is perfect I can remember anything you said or showed me once. I have photographic memory and I remember thing exactly how they happen." She said. I don't believe her.
"Prove it"
"You have a trust fund your father set aside for you every month which I believe it's when u get paid you put money back in you also have about 4 wires weekly. I take it all the profit you make at you job goes there. I also know you have a few subscriptions to so pretty dirty site might I add" she said smirking
"You hacked my shit?" I asked kinda mad but also amused.
"You firewall on your computer sucks ball anybody can make you shit crash in 3 seconds. I know your birthday is February 16th but for some reason you always celebrate it the next day after more than like because of the fight you got into with you cousin on your borthday. Y'all were close she was on like all your social media account but she's been in jail for a while now you still send money to her. Oh and pull up your account and count to 3" she said. I took my.phone out and pulled my shit up. She got her computer
"1" I said.
"2....what the fuck" I said as all my money disappears from my account.
"Did you just wipe my shit?" I asked.
"Yeah ima put it back her I was just demonstrating" she said laughing. This wasn't funny.
"How did you do that you don't even have my account info" I said.
"I don't but your phone does and phone are so much easier to hack then computer they take me 5 seconds not 3" she said.
"I can make your laptop crash too but that's harder too fix so I won't do that " she said.
"Fucking shit you don't hold the qualitie-" I started
"You mean I'm not nerdy no I'm not but I am socially awkward and my issue with understanding emotions steam from that. I don't have glasses never needed them. Ima tripe threat because I got my killing and fighting knowledge from my father and my street smarts from my momma. I can make anyone disappear and reappear" she gloated.
"Well shit....I don't know if I should be worried or excited so ima be both" I said and laid down on her.
"Comere " she said. I climbed on top of her. She pulled me down into kiss. It started smooth and sweet but heated up. I ended up on my back.
"What you doing" I teased when she sucked on my neck I moaned
"Making you mine. I fucked you before but I'm not just gonna fuck you...ima make you mine " she whispered to me.
"Huh-aahh" a moan escaped and I fell into immense pleasure. She got my pants off and  I was naked from the waist down. She got to my jewel and my while body skyrocketed. She was doing something different and I don't know what it was but I ain't want her to stop.
      I collapsed on her literally. Oh my fucking god. I thought her sex was good before this time I think I'm officially crazy. Her sex was different because she focused solely on pleasure me nothing else and my god. It's like she memorized thing about my body that most women never took the time to notice. So here i lay with my ass in the air and feeling like I got my soul, and spirit sucked and fucked out of me.
"You good" she asked chuckling. I nodded weakly. I was sleep.
     When I woke up she was still there but sleep. She looked so xute. I smirked and kissed her forehead. She woke up. Light ass sleeper.
"See you gonna get shot doing that shit" she said laughing. I got beside her and kissed her. I can never get enough of how soft her lips are. They taste so damn good.
"Come on I gotta get you to work" she said. I whined and laid back out.
"You can't skip no more days you got that little bitch birthday party today" she said shit I forgot about that.
"Little brat fine come shower with me"I said.
   We got in the shower and it was simply that nothing freaky...at first. She started running her hands through my hair. I shivered. She kissed my back and bit my neck. Next thing it know she got me wrapped around her waist. I was attached to those succulent lips again. My hands went to the back of her neck. She aligned herself and got inside me.
"Shit" I moaned and pulled her hair. She pressed my back against the wall. I was in sheer pleaure. I couldn't speak because nothing but moans came from my lips. She had my left breast on her mouth and  moved quicker inside me. She put me down and pulled out. I was mad as shit.
"What the fu-"
"Turn around" she said. I grabbed the rails on the shower and turned around. She got back inside me. She had my legs up and my back was arched against her. She doing something different with her stroke it was slow and painfully pleasurable she would speed up get me excited then slow down. It was driving me crazy. We were into deep as fuck then we heard a knock. We ignored it until it got rapid and banging.
"What the fuck!" Lily said frustrated I stayed in the shower and she went to the door. I found a Towel and followed behind her. I felt immediate tension then I look over and saw Fatima. What the fuck?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝙷.𝙴.𝚁. SUPASOAKA

Любовные романы

2.4K 45 11
I don't fuck with anybody butt herrr ... she ain't anybody
A Girl Like Her (STUDXSTUD) Ain’t she somethin’

Подростковая литература

173K 7K 27
Id give it all, risk it all, change it all.. if it all meant keeping her. She's something special, and for some time she has had me drawn to her.
255K 8.5K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
Saved By You (Trilogy) [Completed] ThatCrazyChick94

Подростковая литература

49.7K 2.1K 16
Trilogy to Hurt By You. "I never did give up on her because even when everyone else was too blind to see, I saw someone who she always was meant to b...