Firestorm

By ItsWednesdayAadams

"You fell in love with a storm? Did you really think you'd come out unscathed?" _____________________________... More

Chapter 1: Introduction for season 1
Chapter 2: Clothes for season 1
CHAPTER 3: "WE'RE BACK BITCHES"
CHAPTER 4: "Whatever the hell we want."
CHAPTER 5: "Screw you I'm not afraid"
CHAPTER 6: "I say we float him"
CHAPTER 7: "We're just kids."
CHAPTER 8: "I was plotting with Monty on how to rearrange the solar system"
CHAPTER 9: "Suck my dick Monty Green!"
CHAPTER 10: "I'm a survivor"
CHAPTER 11: "All we do is hurt people"
CHAPTER 12: "It's the sacrifices we make that makes us great"
CHAPTER 13: Introduction for season 2
CHAPTER 14: Clothes for season 2
CHAPTER 15: New OC characters
CHAPTER 16: "I learned it on my own"
CHAPTER 17:"don't do stranger danger on the ground"
CHAPTER 18: "Don't fight fair. We are not mountain men."
CHAPTER 19:"Your affection for her will get her killed Ensis"
CHAPTER 20: "War is not for the faint of heart"
CHAPTER 21:"We live in a land of cowards"
Chapter 22: Season 3 introduction
Chapter 23: Clothes for season 3
CHAPTER 24:"You're good at leaving"
CHAPTER 25:"Places are not evil, people are."
CHAPTER 27: "those who seek war"
CHAPTER 28:"Fight and you will be greeted by death."
CHAPTER 29:"It's too easy to lose people"
CHAPTER 30:"I will lead in memory of you"
CHAPTER 31: "Ge smak daun, gyon op nadotaim."
CHAPTER 32:"What about our people?"
CHAPTER 33:"You don't turn your back on your people"
CHAPTER 34:"Pain proves we are human. "
CHAPTER 35:"I'm okay with dying Murphy."
CHAPTER 36:"See you on the other side."
CHAPTER 37: "you made her in your image whether you like it or not"
CHAPTER 38:"doing the right thing can kiss my ass."
CHAPTER 39:"I'm not letting you fight alone."
Chapter 40: Season 4 introduction
Chapter 41: New OC Character
CHAPTER 42: Clothes for season 4
CHAPTER 43:"I don't trust him."
CHAPTER 44: "I kill and fight to survive, not for sport"
CHAPTER 45:" Good people don't deserve to die."
CHAPTER 46:"you'll always have me as your friend."
CHAPTER 47:"War makes murders of us all"
Chapter 48: "You're not a murderer."
Chapter 49:"end of the world puts things into perspective."
Chapter 50: "I am in pain every day"
Chapter 51:"It gets better."
Chapter 52:"Lincoln will live on through us."
Chapter 53: "I'll see you on the other side."
Chapter 54:"I can survive on the ground."
Chapter 55: "Home sweet home."
CHAPTER 56: Ruination

CHAPTER 26:"His heart will get many killed"

2.2K 51 0
By ItsWednesdayAadams

ENSIS POV:

Standing in the throne room next to Indra I frowned as she walked in with an irritated look on her face. She'd just spoken with Wanheda. I guess as much as Lexa was fond of Clarke, the feelings were not reciprocated. Not that I blamed Clarke. But we weren't that different to the Sky people. We'd kill whoever to protect our people. Surely she couldn't have been this deluded and innocent in a world like this. She's been here long enough to know the world we live in. My eyes scanned the throne room "Gyon op gon Heda," (Rise for the Commander) Titus called out and the ambassadors of the 12 clans rose as Lexa sat down. Everyone then went to bow. Huffing I crouched down next to Indra keeping my eyes on the Azgeda ambassador who refused to bow. I tried to not judge Azgeda harshly as I knew their training was inhumane and they were more ruthless than anyone. But there were good people. I had friends of Azgeda.

As Lexa looked at the Azgeda ambassador her face screamed 'bitch you don't want to try me' as he refused to bow. "Azgeda na spek yo daun gon yo Heda." (Azgeda will bow before your commander) Titus demanded to the defiant Azgeda Ambassador.

"Heda-de beda spek em daun gon Azgeda, you. Osir get in ha osir nou na fis ginteik gon osir baga" (The commander should bow before Azgeda. We know not to make treaties with our enemy.) He spat and I huffed in anticipation, the kind that left a lingering unsettlement in my stomach that I knew Lexa well enough to know she'd kill him.

"Heda nou spek em daun gon non nowe." (The commander bows before no one.) Titus bit back.

"Stand down Titus." Lexa called out making him back off.

"Sentaim em sembeda sleng kom baga." (She even prefers the enemies language) He called out trying to stir trouble. A lot of people though Lexa was a great commander. Azgeda only hated her because she wasn't Ice Nation.

"And you will use it too in honour of our guest this evening. Now sit, we have more important manners to discuss." Lexa ordered coldly meeting Azgeda's gaze. Everyone sat down but I stood from the crouching position that hurt my back.

"Yes we do, like for example, why is Wanheda still alive? If this is your weakness again Azgeda will happily step in." He offered sadistically.

"Is that why your army has moved so close to Polis? Because you believe your commander is weak?" Titus snarled which his obvious favouring of Lexa. Azgeda shook his head indifferently.

"No, those are just military exercises." He pointed out.

"Exercises? You crossed the boarders into Trikru land within striking distance of our beloved Capital." Indra snapped with distaste.

"Indra shof op." (Indra be quiet.) I grit through my teeth in a low voice making her narrow her eyes at me.

"That mistake was quickly rectified, please know." He covered it up. Everyone knew the intelligence of the Ice Queen well enough to know she hated Commanders. My eyes gazed over to Lexa who got off her chair and turned towards the balcony.

"The ice queen doesn't make mistakes, she makes threats." Titus called out.

"There is no need to discuss this again, please come join me." Lexa ushered Azgeda over to the Balcony. MY chest tightened at the pleasant tone her voice seemed right now. "I have a message for Queen Nia." Lexa informed Azgeda who had a smirk on his lips walking with her to the Balcony. As she stood there she lifted her foot and shoved it against the man's chest and as he was pushed off the balcony his screamed echoed throughout Polis until his body collided with the ground silencing him. I kept my eyes trained on the ground as my stomach stirred a sickness inside as I was reminded of darker times in my life. And I was then reminded of war and of my future. "Would anyone else like to question my decisions? Good, let's begin." She then sat on her chair and began the meeting. Violence, you'd think after a whole life time of it...I'd get used to it. But it never seemed to be my thing.

BELLATRIX POV

I was sitting in the Arkadia camp when Kane walked up to me giving me a welcoming smile. "I would like it if you accompanied me to Polis; we have a meeting with the commander." Kane informed me and I then looked over to Abby with a frown.

"Fine," I huffed getting on my horse.

"I thought you would have come in the jeep." Kane offered.

"You thought wrong." I commented running off on my horse and the Jeep trailed behind me. Once we made it to the outskirts of Polis I got off my horse walking up to the back of the jeep with my horse and my eyes then trained on the mount weather med kits. I'd decided over the week I decided I may was well give Kane a chance. Not as a father, but as a decent human being. Given he was my chancellor. I saw him as chancellor, not Abby. But those were my views.

"All guns and radios stay in the truck." Kane called out. "Nelson, Hill, stay here and man the radio." Kane ordered standing next to me. "What is that?" Kane asked as he saw the med kits.

"Maunon medical kit." (Mountain men) I informed Kane with a disapproving eye.

"A med kit from mount weather?" Kane asked quickly drawing Abby's attention. "A place where thousands of their people were killed."

"And 10 of ours were drilled without anaesthesia." I commented dryly. Kane then grabbed it pushing it against the man's chest.

"You can't bring this into polis." Kane ordered as Abby walked over. I huffed not wanting to get in the middle of their lovers quarrel. The sexual tension did nothing but make me disgusted since I was related to one of them. I then walked off climbing on top of my horse ready to ride off. I then followed them to where we were heading to Polis. Once we made it in I got off my horse and tied him up within eating and drinking distance. Stroking my horse I turned away and looked in awe at the tallest building I had ever seen in my life. It must have survived the nuclear blast. I thought to myself. I then turned around seeing Kane laughing and talking with a grounder woman. I let a small smile grace my lips but I quickly let it fade turning away. My eyes then landed on Ensis walking with some food. He walked over to me smiling.

"It's been a long time Skai gada." He openly teased as if what happened at Mount Weather never happened. "I'm glad you are alive."

"And I'm ashamed you aren't dead." I spat at him walking away and over to Indra who was with Kane and Abby.

ENSIS POV:

After I saw Bellatrix, she seemed different to the last time I saw her. I tried to not let myself dwell on it too much as three months, it had seemed like a long time to still harbor my lingering inclination towards her. I reminded myself she was a weakness. As I got into the Night blood training ground I saw Aiden fighting with Lexa. Chuckling I sat down on a staircase and threw some food into my mouth.

"Daunde laik ai java. Daunde laik oma java." (That's my javelin, those are my javelins.) I commented looking over to Titus who shook his head unimpressed and walked away. I let a small chuckle escape as I watched the two fight. Once they were done Titus told them all to pair up and fight. I smirked as Aiden took some of my food. "Nou foto." (Not bad) I commented shrugging. Aiden then got a sword and looked to me.

"Ai gonplei yu." (I want to fight you.) Aiden informed me but I just chuckled.

"Yu laik omiheda odon yu." (You will be the commander of chickens when I am done with you.) I informed him grabbing my own javelin and handing him one and a wolfish grin formed on my face. Twisting the javelin around as Aiden started on me. He swung it to me and I blocked it and kicked him in the stomach and then swung my javelin to him as he ducked and blocked me I then twisted my javelin through his and he knocked me on the side of my face I grunted twisting the javelin through his legs throwing him to the ground and I held it to his neck. He tripped me to the ground and I rolled over and landed in a crouching position and as he went to attack me I swung the javelin knocking him in the face hard making him fall to the ground with a bleeding nose. I walked over to him with a smirk. "Nothing personal Aiden," I shared with a chuckle helping the runt up. I was the oldest and biggest among them. It worried me due to the face I had formed a friendship with most of them. A sibling friendship. Lexa's eyes trained on me before turning away.

THIRD POV:

"Aiden is ready, he is even better than I was before my Conclave. But Ensis worries me. He's much older, and has had more training than the rest of them. He is not ready to be a commander. His heart will get many killed." Lexa commented worriedly. Titus nodded glancing over at Ensis who was fighting with Aiden.

"He is only a boy of 17. He should have been executed." Titus commented.

"But he was still only 8 when I became Commander. If my spirit does choose him, I know he will be a wise commander. He values peace and hard work. He's a good man." Lexa shared with Titus.

"But will be make the hard choices? You know his unwillingness to leave the Sky people at mount weather even with the treaty." Titus pointed out making Lexa look down troubled.

"I know. But we cannot control this one." She shared with him looking out into the distance.

BELLATRIX POV:

As we gathered into the throne room I stood on watch with my arms folded. My eyes scanned the room meeting Ensis' gaze. He gave me a curt nod as I stood in the crowd. Smiling tightly I turned as the doors opened revealing Clarke dressed in a dress walking forward to Lexa. She looked beautiful, I could admit that much. As she walked up and bowed I knelt down quickly and my eyes went to everyone as they all bowed. Ensis' eyes never wavered from my own as he eventually bowed.

"Hail warriors of the 12 clans," Lexa called out.

"Hail the commander of the blood." Everyone spoke looking to Lexa.

"Rise" She commanded and everyone stood up but her eyes never left Clarke. "We welcome Skaikru to our halls, in the spirit of friendship and harmony, and we welcome Clarke kom Skaikru legendary Wanheda, Mountain slayer," As soon as Lexa said this I saw Ensis wince viably at her words looking to Lexa with guilty eyes. As I watched him, he seemed to vex me more and more. I'd never met a man such as him. Full of worry and compassion. Maybe I was wrong to judge him so harshly when I knew in my own heart I would have done the same thing as they would have. "The reason for this summit has changed, we are not here to negotiate a treaty with Skaikru, we are here to initiate them into the coalition," I looked over to Kane and Abby in shock and I noticed everyone seemed in shock excluding Abby, Kane, Lexa and Clarke. "To symbolise this union, the leader of Skaikru must bare our mark." Kane walked forward as a band was shown and he held out his forearm and grunted as he was branded.

The doors burst open quickly and everyone turned in shock. I narrowed my eyes but softened them once seeing Octavia and Bellamy but they were with a man I never met. "What is the meaning of this?" Titus demanded to know.

"The summits a trap." Bellamy called out.

"That doesn't explain why you have one of our men at gunpoint." Ensis called out walking up to Bellamy and ripping the man out of his grasp.

"What the hell is going on?" Lexa asked.

"Ice nation" Bellamy breathed out as I walked forward slightly.

"This is an outrage; the ice nation never stormed this summit with weapons, breaking our laws that was the Skaikru." The Azgeda Ambassador shouted angered and Ensis walked up to him reaching out tenderly grasping the neck.

"We will figure out if these allegations are true, we cannot confirm or deny anything at this point." Ensis assured the ambassador who seemed to relax slightly at the words of the night blood. That confused me as I knew he wasn't commander yet. I turned seeing Lexa's features turn angered as her eyes landed on Ice Nation.

"It's true the two guards we came by were dead already." Pike called out.

"How did you come by this information?" Lexa demanded to know.

"Where the hell is Echo?" Octavia asked looking around.

"What's going on where the hell is she?" Bellamy looked around surprised more than anyone else.

"Maybe we were wrong about this." Octavia whispered looking around. After Kane took Bellamy's gun the radio went off it was Raven.

"The grounders attacked Mount Weather," Raven groaned out sounding like she was on the verge of breaking.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy demanded to know.

"It's gone, they're all gone." Raven whispered. "Sin Clair and I are the only ones left. I am so sorry." Raven cried. I looked to Bellamy with my mouth open ajar. Gina. I walked over to Bellamy resting my hand on his shoulder. He turned around looking at me and I could see him blinking away the tears.

"You should never have moved your people back into Mount Weather." The Azgeda Ambassador spat and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"That doesn't give any right to anyone to blow up that place with innocent people." I called out angrily.

"The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do." He pointed out as Ensis stalked up to the man and sent the man to his knees holding a knife to his neck.

"Or perhaps she's just a far better person than you scum." He grit through his teeth.

"This is an act of war, arrest the ice nation delegation, including the prince." Lexa shouted and I looked seeing a familiar face. I paused meeting his gaze and he smirked nodding to me as roan was dragged away.

"Go, we'll get revenge together," Lexa nodded to them and then she turned to Ensis. "Ride to Ice Nation, I know you are on good terms with them, send for Queen Nia." Lexa commanded Ensis who nodded walking out of the room. I then ran after Kane and he turned to me.

"I want you to stay here for the time being. You will be standing beside Clarke." Kane informed me and I nodded walking over to Lexa and Clarke.

"Good to see you Bellatrix." Clarke nodded hugging me. I nodded hugging her back.

"Like wise Wanheda." I tried to lighten the mood with a teasing tone.

"I will have Titus escort you to your chambers Bellatrix." Lexa nodded to me and I felt a certain respect for her as her eyes were trained on me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 108 29
UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISING & EDITING ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š (n.) change in one's way of life resulting from penitence or spiritual conversation ...
2.2K 121 27
๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜. ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’‚๐’” '๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'. ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’Š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’†...
7.5K 280 24
๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐šก ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—... ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’...
5.7K 152 32
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. [ Bellamy Blake...