angel °

By UNDERDRESS

[ LARRY S. AU ] ❛ you've shown me the true meaning of heaven on earth, you're my angel. ❜ ... More

preface.
i. skirts
ii. brick wall
iii. invisible
iv. shower
v. hugs
vi. conversations
vii. unknown
viii. beautiful
ix. doodling
x. secret admirer
xi. messages
xii. lunch
xiii. ride
xiv. waiting
xv. sorry
xvi. angel
xvii. worry
xviii. sunshine
xix. happy
xx. dream
xxi. dreamer
xxii. lies
xxiii. confidence
xxiv. silence
xxv. rage
xxvi. fine
xxvii. smile
xxviii. voice
xxix. nice
xxx. questions
xxxi. outfit
xxxii. insane
xxxiii. ready
xxxiv. pretty
xxxv. ran
xxxvi. hated
xxxvii. tears
xxxviii. six
xxxix. maisie
xl. convertible
xli. house
xlii. leave
xliii. love
xliv. three days
xlvi. cried
xlvii. time
─ ❁ ─
xlviii. vodka
xlix. red light
l. story
li. hangover
lii. beauty
liii. monday
liv. counselor
lv. nod
lvi. tell
lvii. proud
lviii. kiss
lix. dinner
lx. smiles
lxi. special
lxii. lake
lxiii. yellow
lxiv. clock
lxv. cry
─ ❁ ─
lxvi. wait
lxvii. appreciate
lxviii. cherish
lxix. careful
lxx. choose
lxxi. convince
lxxii. weak
lxxiii. wash

xlv. niall

3K 172 24
By UNDERDRESS

louis watched his feet as they led him to the football field. it was practice for him, something that he came to not really care for but he knew he had to focus on to get his mind off of harry. it had been five days now and still nothing.

he wore his football outfit, as everyone on the team did.

"hey! tomlinson!"

louis looked up from the ground to see niall waving at him. louis was still friends with niall, mainly cause he didn't bully harry like liam and zayn did. niall was actually a really great friend.

"hey!" louis said, a smile plastered on his face as he gave his mate a hug. it was the first time he had smiled in awhile, it made louis happy.

ever since that day at harry's house, louis had been very anti-social and depressed. so it was nice to see a good friend and to smile.

"how have you been? it seemed like you fell off the face of the earth." niall said with a chuckle. louis hadn't talked or even seen niall since the day louis threatened liam and zayn.

"i've been alright, could be better. but how about you?" he asked. they both started walking to the field together as they were both on the soccer team.

"been good, i haven't talk to liam or zayn, after that whole incident with you and them, it really made me realize how fucked up they were and so i just stopped talking to them." niall said, shrugging.

they both continued to talk about liam and zayn, acknowledging the fact that neither of them had been to school since that happened. they both agreed on how they should've put a stop to what was happening sooner and how they both regretted it.

but louis was happy that niall was proud for what he did.

louis loved niall, he was thankful for him.

so thankful that he told him about harry and his feelings for the boy. niall supported him, and even made a joke about how obvious it was to him; which made louis laugh.

and for the first time in awhile louis didn't only just be happy, but he also forgot about harry for a little bit.

it was nice.

this is based in england

so the football they play is soccer so yeah

that's all lmao

m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
11.7K 328 13
Harry's last relationship was horrific, leaving him with physical and mental scars. Louis comes into his life and does his best to treat Harry how he...
57.7K 2K 20
Cover by @Larry_smilinson • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ❝"Okay... I want. I want you to - to fuck me... in your wolf form," Louis said and Harry gulped, Ginn s...
407K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...