xxxvi. hated

sunshine: just a daily reminder that you are the true light and beauty that walks this earth

harry read the text, it didn't make him feel anything. he knew that if this didn't happen that he would have the biggest smile on his face and feel so happy that he didn't know what to do with himself. but he didn't feel any of that, he felt empty and dirty still.

the boy shut off his phone before placing it on the floor next to him. the boy was still in the flower field, he had been laying in the middle of it, crying, trying to make himself forget all of this. so when he finally got the strength to find his way home or to call someone, he wouldn't be asked 'are you okay?' or 'is everything alright?' because the answer for both of them was a blatant no. but he didn't want anyone to know.

he just wanted to feel again because he knew that from that moment on, he wouldn't feel happy, he wouldn't feel anything but emptiness and sadness and regret, for a long a time.

he didn't want to go through that. he wanted to look at things like that flower field and smile at it's beauty. he want to be able to laugh at a joke and have the happiness flow through him.

this man took it all away from him.

he had vicious intentions and succeeded in getting what he wanted.

in the end, all he did was get himself off while he tore apart harry's soul.

was it really worth it to him?

he ruined someone's life just to get himself off.

harry was disgusted.

he hated it.

he hated all of this.

every second of it.