liv. counselor

trigger warning: subtle mentions of rape/sexual assault, bad thoughts, and a panic attack.

"excuse me, ms. wheeler?" harry said, softly as he stepped into the counselor's office. he felt his heart beat race as a result of being scared but he didn't want to run away from this. he had to tell someone who you help.

"oh, hello, how have you been, harry? i haven't seen you at school recently." she said, signaling him to sit down in the chair in front of her desk.

"yeah, i just haven't been good." harry replied, the main reason his counselor knows of him is because whenever she would see him walking down the hallway, she would ask if he was okay even when he obviously was happy. but he wasn't actually really thankful for all those times.

"what's going on? and when did you change your wardrobe?" she asked, pointing out that he wasn't wearing one of his usual colorful skirt outfits. harry didn't want wear that stuff anymore. his clothes were a reflection on how he was inside, but after what happened, he's just dark and bleak so his outfit should match that.

"oh, um, that's part of why i came to talk to you." he said, twiddling his thumbs together as an act of being nervous.

"well, what is it? did something bad happen, harry?" she asked, sweetly.

"yes, actually." harry said, shutting his eyes and trying to make himself say the words out loud. he hated this, he hated all of this. he didn't want to do this, but he knew he had to. or else he would never get better. ms. wheeler just sat there, waiting for harry to continue talking.

"i can't say but someone here hurt me, badly. to the point where i lost myself during the altercation. i'm not myself anymore, i'm hurt and traumatized. i just want them to go away, i don't want to see this person ever again. i want it all to go away, i want it all to go away." harry began to repeat that to himself as he pulled his knees to his chest and cover his ears. tears began to stream out of his eyes and soak into the fabric of his sweats. everything from that horrid night was replaying in his head and he just wanted it all to stop. this was exactly why he didn't want to tell anyone. he didn't want to have to relive it. he wished for no one to go through what he went through, no one deserves to be used like that; to have their light and soul taken away from them as a result of a sick and selfish act.

he felt ms. wheelers arms around him, they didn't do anything for him. they were comforting, they just annoyed him.

"call for louis tomlinson. please." harry said without even thinking. he just knew that he needed him.

"i can't just pull him out of class, har-"

"please!" he said, lifting his head so she could see his damp, pale face and bloodshot eyes. "i'm not sure what class he is in but call him up, i want this to stop. i want all of the bad stuff to go away. i'm in so much pain, ms. wheeler." harry begged as he sobbed, she stood there for a few moments but then she went back to her desk to call louis tomlinson to the office.