xviii. sunshine

harry: i'm sorry, i hadn't seen your texts until now

harry: i'm sorry, i hadn't seen your texts until now. but thank you, you know you make me smile a lot.

harry: also, i really like that nickname, angel.
it's cute.

unknown: i can be your sunshine, since the sun basically "watches over" the angels.

unknown: that was probably so stupid.

harry giggled at the silliness of this unknown person.

harry: that's very clever, sunshine 😊

harry: i'm gonna change your name to sunshine

sunshine: you should add a heart ☺ and I'm gonna change yours to angel

angel: you're cute

sunshine: i know i am 💅

harry laughed loudly, he didn't know why he found that so funny but he did. he was intrigued by this mystery person.

"hey, you hungry, love?" harry looked up to see his sister in the doorway.

"starving actually." he chuckled as she walked over to hand him the food she made for him.

"who are you texting? maisie?"

"no, you know that unknown number that texted me? well that's who i'm texting." he said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

"oh, you figured out who it was?" she asked, harry paused for a moment. he knew that if he told her that he didn't know still that she'd start saying, what if it's a pervert? or something like that.

"yeah, this kid from school." he said, he didn't feel guilty because he wasn't completely lying to her.

she nodded her head before giving him a kiss on the forehead, "i love you, harry."

"i love you more." he smiled, and gemma left the room.

he picked up his phone and unlocked it.

angel: i bet you are ☺