xiii. ride

maisie found harry crying in the field

maisie found harry crying in the field. he didn't know how she found him but he didn't bother to ask.

she didn't ask what happened, harry appreciated that. she knew that even if she had asked that she wouldn't have gotten an answer.

she helped the boy into her car and buckled his seat belt. she apologized as she accidentally leaned into him, causing him to groan in pain.

she knew that she had to take him to get medical help. but she knew that if she told him that he would refuse and try to get out of the car. so she just got into the driver's seat quietly and pulled out of the parking lot.

maisie put on his favourite song, to make him happy as she drove the boy to the emergency room.

harry smiled as he listened to the lyrics of the song. the soft beat in the background made him move his head up and down. he would've sang but it hurt him even to breath at that point.

he always loved music, it was the most beautiful type of art to him. harry loved almost any kind of music, he just found the beauty in every song that he listened to.

he looked out the window, watching all the stores pass by. he saw the many people walking upon the sidewalk, he began to wonder about their lives. what they had going for them, what their names were, and if they were ever bullied like he was.

as harry got lost in his rambunctious thoughts, they were getting closer to their destination.