Game Of Thrones Preference

By alertIamafangirl

Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Robb Stark, Arya Stark, Bran Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, Theon Greyjoy, Margaery Tyr... More

Info
How you meet pt.1 your point of view (Male Character (Game of Thrones)
How you meet pt. 1 your point of view (female characters) (Game of throne)
How you meet pt. 2 his point of view (male)
How you meet pt.2 her point of view (female)
how he asks you on a date
how she asked you on a date
Your first date (male)
your first date (female)
what he calls you
what she calls you
What you call him
what you call her
your first kiss (male)
who says I love you first plus how it happened (male)
who says I love you first and how it happened (female)
How he asked you to be his girlfriend
How she asks you to be her girlfriend
why you keep your relationship a secret (male)
why you keep your relationship secret (female)
your first fight (male)
your first fight (female)
you guys break up pt. 1 (male)
you guys break up pt. 1 (female)
Ramsay Bolton
how you react to the break up pt. 2 (male)
how you react to the break up pt. 2 (female)
you guys get back together (male)
you guys get back together (female)
Person he gets jealous of
person she gets jealous of
person your jealous of (male)
person you are jealous of (female)
Jamie Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Tyrion Lannister
Myrcella Bratheon
Gendry Waters
Oberyn Martell
Yara Greyjoy
brienne of tarth
Viserys Targaryn
Obara Sand
What there family thinks of you (male)
How your family reacts to finding out about your relationship with her
a/n
Their favorite dress on you (Male)
There favorite dress on you (Female)
His favorite physical and personality feature (male)
Her favorite physical and personality feature (female)
They ask someone close to you for your hand in marriage
The moment you realized you loved her
He proposes
Melisandre
Your ring
His ring
Your matching Necklace
Your wedding ceremony
Your wedding Feast
2 Words to describe your wedding night
2 words to describe Your first time (female)
Ellaria Sand
How he protects you
How she protects you
Missandei
Bronn
Sandor "The Hound" Clegane
Tywin Lannister
Lyanna Stark
Ashara Dayne
You find out your with child
You find a child/children you want to adopt
You tell them your pregnant
You agree to adopt the child/children
How they act during your pregnancy
You tell the children you are adopting them
Tormund Giantsbane
I'm back

your first kiss (female)

6.8K 111 0
By alertIamafangirl

Sansa Stark
Sansa and you were getting dressed for a big dinner with the royal family you were marrying into. "Snowflake does this look good," she asked. You turned around to look at her. She looked amazing. "Sansa you look amazing as usual," you complimented her before adding " hey sans how do I look." She turned around and looked at you. "You look stunning," She mumbled. She walked over to you. She lent down and connected your lips together.

Arya Stark
"No love not like that like this," She corrected your movement as you spun then stabbed at the air for the thirty time in the last hour. You groaned before saying, "let's do something that is actually fun." "What could be more fun than practicing sword tactics," She asked. "This," you say before wrapping your arms around her neck and kissing her. She kissed back. When you pulled away breathlessly she smiled before saying, "you were right that was way more fun." you just giggled before pulling her in for another kiss.

Daenerys Targaryen
You stood and watched as what looked like Daenerys flirting with her translator. You grew angrier by the minute everytime you would here one of them laugh. You stormed out of the room and to your chambers. You began to pack your things. "If Daenerys doesn't want me here than I have nothing here so I'm heading home," you explain to yourself in your head. There was a knock at the door it was Daenerys. She came in and frown when she saw your things. "What are you doing," she demanded. "Leaving," you replied. "No your not I care about you and I'm not going to let you go," she yells. "I don't want to stay and watch you flirt with other people," you yell your voice cracking in the end as tears start to fall from your eyes. "What, darling I wasn't  flirting with anyone the only person I want is you," her voice soften instantly as she replies honestly. She walked over and wiped the tears from your eyes. The two of you met in the middle to share an unforgettable kiss.

Margaery Tyrell
You were rambling on about the wedding again. She didn't mind hearing about the plans because she knew her brother liked boys and that you liked her but she couldn't help but feel a little jealous when you mentioned her brother. "You know he has gotten a lot nicer," you explain. "Oh really that's great," she replied sarcastically. "Are you jealous," you asked? "A little," she admitted. "Don't be I would rather it be you," you say with a smirk. She stands up happily and walk up to you and leans down and kisses you. You kiss her back but before too long your future husband interrupts you saying that their grandmother needed you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.6K 39
Rachelle Targaryen was stolen away to Neverland while the rest of her family was massacred, unbeknown to her of Robert's rebellion or her niece, Daen...
21.4K 837 25
The sweet butterfly of House Targaryen narrowly escaped with her life as the rebellion came to an end. Hidden in the sand, she emerged a dragon with...
108K 4.7K 70
❝𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Œπ‘’ 𝒻𝒢𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 π“ˆπ“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’·π‘’π’Άπ’Έπ’½βž Nymeria doesn't belong anywhere. She's out of place and if she's not careful, s...
35.6K 2.5K 32
Gemma Clegane fell hard and fast for Ned Stark. Could she forgive his lies and let their love grow or was this the end of them? πŸͺ» "Did I rile up all...