Switched at Birth (A Patrick...

By _Hum_Hallelujah

Kristina never really was the same as her parents. She was quite different. She didn't even look like them! T... More

Switched at Birth (A Patrick Stump Fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Author's Note

Chapter 13

10K 292 747
By _Hum_Hallelujah

(Patrick's POV)

I wake up at around 10 the next day. I get up to check on Kristina, and she's still asleep. I want to wake her up. I walk over the bed, put my hands on it, and make it bounce. It doesn't phase her. I stand up and jump on the bed, doesn't phase her. I lay down next to her; it doesn't phase her. She is a heavy sleeper.

I go into her bathroom (Holy smokes she has a lot of perfume!), find a bowl, and fill it up with cold water. I go stand by her bed, and pour it on her. She jumps up really quick, completely startled. I'm laughing really hard while she is giving me a dirty look. She wipes the hair out of her face, stands up, and wipes off her pajamas with her hands, doing no good.

"What in the world do you want?" She angrily asks.

"Just to wake you up," I say laughing.

"Couldn't you have done it another way?" She asks.

"I tried shaking the bed and poking you, but it didn't work!" I say, still laughing.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm a heavy sleeper," she says. Then she smiles and says, "Come here, Daddy. I need a hug."

"Oh, no you don't. You are all wet," I say backing up.

"Oh, come on. Hug your daughter," she says holding out her arms walking towards me.

"Nope!" I turn around and run out the door. She follows me. I get to the end of the hallway and turn around for a split second. She then hugs me. Rubbing her wet hair on my neck. "Ewwwww," I say. "You are all wet."

She smiles and says, "I know." She then lets go of me and I make a grossed out face and shutter. She laughs at me. "I guess I'll go get changed now."

"Yeah, I need to now," I say. She laughs and walks to her bedroom. I walk into mine and change, waking up Elisa.

"You are changed already?" She asks.

"Yep, your daughter got me wet," I say.

"How did she do that?" She asks.

"She was wet after I woke her up," I smirk.

"You didn't," she says.

"I did," I say smiling.

"No wonder you're wet! You deserved it! I'm backing her up on this one," Elisa says.

"Hey! That's not nice," I say sitting on the bed.

"It wasn't nice you dumped water on your daughter either," she says.

"Touché," I say. She laughs and kisses my neck. I'm not going to lie, it felt nice. I turn and kiss her on the lips. Then she gets up, and decides to change. "Thanks for killing the moment."

"You're welcome," she laughs. After she gets changed, we open the door and smell food. We walk down stairs and see Kristina is making omelets. I didn't know she liked cooking.

"Hey," I say. She jumps and turns around. I laugh to myself.

"Hi!" She says happily. "I'm making omelets! Ham and cheese for Mom and me and peppers and cheese for that weird vegetarian man that lives in my house."

"Hey!" I say offended. Elisa laughs.

"Oh, stop. You know she loves you," Elisa says. I look at Kristina who is giving me an innocent grin.

"Yeah, I know. She loved me before, too," I tease. Her face turned to a frown.

"You said you weren't going to use that against me!" She says offended.

"You asked for it," I say.

"Did not!" She yells.

"Did to!" I tease back.

"Children! Do I need to put you in separate corners?" Elisa says. Kristina and I laugh.

"No," Kristina says sarcastically. She makes our plates and puts them at our spots on the table. "Breakfast is served!" She jokes. "Let me know if you like it!"

I take a bite, and I was impressed. Elisa took at bite too, and I could tell she liked it.

"Kristina, this tastes amazing!" I say. She smiles big.

"It is delicious!" Elisa says. She smiles even bigger than before. She then hugs us and repeatedly says thank you really quick.

"It means the world to me! Thanks!" She says.

"We mean it," Elisa says.

"What's on the agenda for today?" Kristina asks.

"I don't know. Remember, the day after tomorrow we leave for tour, so you might want to spend time with your mother," I say.

She looks at her mom, smiles, and asks, "What you want to do?"

"Want to go hang out with the girls?" Elisa asks smiling. How did I know she would suggest that? She loves hanging out with them.

"Yeah! But when you say girls, who do you mean?" Kristina asks.

"Marie, Meagan, Sarah, and Breezy," she answers.

"Awesome! Let's go!" Kristina says jumping up to the door.

I laugh and say, "Don't you want to get clean first?"

She looks down and remembers she never actually got clean. She just changed because she was wet. "Oh, yeah!" She says and runs upstairs to her room.

I laugh and say, "She sure is excited isn't she?"

"Of course she is! These girls are the closest things she has to friends. Well, she has the guys, but she can't talk to them about things that she could talk to girls about," Elisa says.

"Oh, I get it. They are like her best friends," I say.

"Yes. Even though she met them only two days ago, they are they only people she has close potential to become best friends with," Elisa says.

"I have to say this, but it's really sad she doesn't have friends her age," I say.

"Yes, but she still has her old friends numbers and some Internet friends," Elisa says, trying to sound positive.

"I wish she had friends her age, but I guess we can worry about that after tour," I say.

"I think she should decide that," Elisa say pointing towards the stair case. I look and Kristina is already done.

"Hey, we need to talk about something," I say to Kristina. She looks at me worriedly and slowly walks over.

"What's wrong," she asks as she sits down.

"Honey, are you happy?" Elisa asks.

"Yes, of course," Kristina smiles.

"Is there anything you want to change about your life?" I ask.

"No, I love it the way it is," she says happily.

"You mean, you are okay with not having any friends your age?" Elisa asks.

"But I do. I have Internet friends. I lost touch with my old friends, but that's just because they didn't believe me when I told them my parents weren't really my parents. I even have you guy's friends. They are more fun than any teenager!" She says.

"Alright, we just wanted to make sure," I say kissing her cheek.

"Believe me I say this. I'm not lying. My life is 20 times better now. My friends are better. My parents are better. My parents are my parents. I don't get made fun of like I used to. I'm so much happier now. Life is perfect!" She says smiling.

"Happy to here it," Elisa says kissing her cheek. "You ready to go now?"

"Yep!" Kristina says. She hugs me, kisses my cheek and says, "Bye, Daddy! I love you!"

"Bye, sweetie. I love you, too. Have fun!" I say.

"Believe me. I will!" She says as she closes the door behind her.

"Bye, honey," Elisa says. She kisses me, then leaves. I decide to go to the studio and play in there some.

(Kristina's POV)

Why in the world would they think I'm not happy? I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, a very long time. Right now, life is perfect. I guess they want me to be around my age, but that will lead to drama. Yuck. I hate that stuff, and I would definitely be a part of it. For crying out loud, I'm a famous person's daughter, who didn't know it for almost 15 years. That will definitely draw drama.

Mom turns on the radio and I start singing along.

"You excited?" She asks.

"Yes! Very!" I say. Mom laughs at my excitement and I continue singing along with the radio until we get there.

We pull into Marie's drive way and everybody is still there from last night and Sarah and Breezy are here, too. Joe isn't here though. He might of went to hang out with somebody. I get out of the car and run to the door. I wait until Mom gets there and I knock. Sarah answers.

"Hey!" Sarah says.

"Hi!" I say excitedly.

"Can we come in?" Mom asks.

Sarah laughs and opens the door. We walk in and follow Sarah to the living room where all the other girls are.

"Hey, Elisa!" Breezy greets.

"Hey, girls," Meagan says.

"Hey!" Marie says. "Glad you could join us this time, Kristina."

"Yeah, me too," I smile. Mom and I sit down on the couch by the other girls.

"Want a drink?" Sarah asks Mom.

"Yeah, sure," Mom says, then Sarah leaves. When she comes back, she hands Mom a fancy cocktail that looks like the ones the other girls are drinking. "Thank you," she says.

"No problem," Sarah says, then she sits back down in her spot.

"Well, how are you liking it here, Kristina?" Breezy asked.

"I love it! It's way better than my old life," I say the last part a little sad.

"She doesn't want to talk about it," Elisa says. I didn't.

"We are glad you like it here," Marie says.

"So, have you met any boys yet?" Meagan asks. I blush.

"No. I'm not around people my age," I say, still blushing.

"What? You don't go to school?" Sarah asks.

"Nope. Homeschooled. Mama teaches me right now, and when I'm on tour with Daddy, he'll teach me in his spare time," I answer with my blush going away.

"That's cool!" Breezy says.

"Is your mom a good teacher?" Meagan teases.

"Yes I am! Thank you very much!" Mom says. I laugh and nod agreeing with her. The girls laugh, too.

"You don't need a boy, yet. You're only 15. Be a teen and have fun for now," Marie says.

"Yeah, Daddy tells me the same thing," I say lightly laughing.

"He wasn't saying that when he was your age," Sarah says. Mom playfully punches her arm.

"Hush you guys! I don't want to talk about that with her here," she says pointing to me.

"Mama, Daddy already talked to me about it. Remember when Daddy and I went to the mall and grocery shopping? We talked about it on the way there," I say. Mom blushes and the girls start laughing.

(Patrick's POV)

"What?" I say shocked into the phone.

"I'm serious! How could you have not heard about it, yet?" Pete says.

"I don't know. I'm going to call Elisa," I say.

"What? She's not with you?" Pete asks.

"No. Her and Kristina went to Marie's house to see all the girls," I say.

"Ok, talk to you later," Pete says and I hang up to call Elisa.

(Kristina's POV)

We are all laughing, and Mama's phone rings. She doesn't leave the room, so everybody gets quiet.

"What?" Mom says in a worriedly voice.

"Are you serious, Honey?" She says worriedly.

"Ok, we'll be there right," Mom says and hangs up.

"What's wrong?" I ask scared.

"We've got to go home now. The media has taken it way to far. Bye girls. Sorry to leave on such a short notice," Mom says as she gets up and takes my wrist and quickly walks away. I wave goodbye and try to keep up with Mom.

Luckily, we only live 10 minutes apart. We get in the house and Daddy is by the door.

"What's going on?" I worriedly demand.

We all sit down on the couch, and Dad answers my question.

"Remember how we tried going to Dairy Queen last night, but the paparazzi was there so we left rather quickly?" Dad asks.

"Yeah, so?" I answer.

"The press doesn't know you are my daughter. They still think Laura is my daughter. Well, they got a picture. Elisa is in the car, but you can't see her because of the tinted window. What you can see is my hand on your back as you are getting into the car. The picture makes it look like I'm shoving you in the car," he answer. Uh-oh. This can't be good. He shows me the magazine clip. The picture does make it look like he's pushing me into the car. The headline reads:

Stump Found Kidnapping Teen Girl: Possible Rape

"Holy smokes," I say nearly in tears. Daddy side hugs me. What is going to happen to him? What if the cops believe the press? I look at Mama and she is nearly in tears.

"I am so sorry," he says, nearly in tears still hugging me.

"It's not your fault," I say. There is a knock at the door. We all stand up alerting and Dad walks to answer it. He opens the door. The last thing I see is the cops grab Daddy, handcuff him, and take him away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 4K 37
{COMPLETED} If you are reading this, then it means that you are really stupid to read this. I am kidding (maybe, maybe not). I am Pheonix and this is...
86.3K 3.2K 27
•mama said, 'you're a pretty girl, what's in your head, it doesn't matter...'• • *this story name has been changed from pretty hurts to beauty kille...
33.5K 2.5K 72
This is the most misleading title I have ever decided on you know those rlly bad texting/kik fics yeah that's what this is I'm not even making a seri...
60.1K 1.3K 17
everyone changes at one point, but sometimes they become someone you never thought they'd be. *completed*