Haikyuu Imagines

Par mddyls

‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️ Please refrain from requesting up until further notice. Started : O C T 2 2 0 1 6... Plus

[] introduction
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
tsukishima kei
[1] kuroo tetsuro
[2] kuroo tetsuro
Kuroo x Reader (Part 3)
Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader IV
Kuroo x Reader
Kuroo x Reader
Yamaguchi x Reader II
kid kageyama x kid reader
Kawanishi Taichi x Reader
Bokuto Koutaro x Reader II
Akaashi Keiji x Reader II
Oikawa Tooru x Reader III(?)
Hinata Shoyo x Reader
Terushima x Reader
Bokuto x Reader
Sugawara x Reader
Hinata x Reader
Oikawa x Reader
bokuto x reader (a.e)
kuroo x reader (bokuto a.e.)
sugawara x reader
hinata shoyou x reeader
akaashi x reader
tanaka x reader
lev x reader
Announcement!
kuroo x reader x kenma
kenma x reader
miya atsumu x reader
shirabu x reader
semi x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tendou x reader
kunimi x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
kuroo x reader
sugawara x reader
akaashi x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
tendou x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kageyama x reader
oikawa x reader
oikawa x reader
nishinoya x reader
kenma x reader
sugawara x reader
lev x reader
lev x reader
iwaizumi x reader x oikawa
taichi x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
lev x reader
terushima x reader
bokuto x reader
bokuto x reader
terushima x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
ushijima x reader
sugawara x reader
sugawara x reader
hinata x reader
taichi x reader
taichi x reader
osamu x reader
osamu x reader
akaashi x reader
akaashi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
asahi x reader
konoha x reader
kenma fanfic | MEMORIA.
historia. | kuroo tetsuro fanfic
‼️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ‼️
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
kageyama x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
kita x reader
ukai keishin x reader
nishinoya x reader
sakusa x reader
sakusa x reader
suna x reader
suna x reader
terushima x reader
shirabu x reader
kenma x reader
suna x reader (a.e)
atsumu x reader
suguru x reader
tsukishima x reader
kuroo x reader
kenma x reader
akaashi x reader
kita x reader
kita x reader
bokuto x reader
kuroo x reader
atsumu x reader
tsukishima x reader
nishinoya x reader (ii)
kenma x reader
yaku x reader
kenma x reader
kita x reader
ushijima x reader
akaashi x reader
aone x reader
shirabu x reader
kageyama x reader
tsukishima x reader
semi x reader
tsukishima x reader
tsukishima x reader
oikawa x reader
kenma x reader
kuroo x reader
kita x reader
sakusa x reader
kenma x reader
nishinoya x reader
asahi x oc
kenma x reader
tsukishima x reader
akaashi x reader
kuroo x reader
kageyama x reader
ANNOUNCEMENTS | Estrella

tsukishima kei

11.9K 233 95
Par mddyls

EDITED: 6/17/21

I set out to head to my cousin's place as I was invited to hang out with him and his best friend. I asked if I could bring my best friend, and my cousin let me.

I've been sending her a message, but she hasn't replied. I hope she's there already. I don't know if I can just go to some place she asks me to meet up at, and if she wants to meet up, she should've told me beforehand.

I ring the doorbell a few times, meeting the blonde as he opens the front door. I smile and bow a little, and he steps aside as I enter the house. It's awkward.

"Is Maya around? I haven't been able to get a hold of her for a while now." I say, and he nods. "Oh, that's great. How about Tadashi?"

"You're his cousin. You have way more free will to walk around the house than I do. You can just look for him if you want to." He says, putting his headphones back on as he heads upstairs.

I follow his lead and find my best friend watching a movie with my cousin. She's having fun, too much fun. It seems to me that they're very close with each other.

I put my bag at the foot of the bed and head downstairs to get snacks for all of us. Aunt and Uncle don't seem to be around today.. I guess, it is their wedding anniversary. They must've wanted to go out alone.

The two were still watching the movie when I got back up, and the blonde was reading a magazine that he brought with him. I place the tray of food on his desk, offering them drinks in which they all declined.

"What are we supposed to do?" I ask, and Tadashi finally tends to me. "I mean we can watch the movie downstairs instead."

"Yeah, let's do that." Maya says, taking the food tray with her downstairs.

I bring take my bag and give the blonde a tap on the shoulder to tell him we're heading downstairs. He's been focused on his magazine and music that he didn't even notice that he was going to be left alone.

I sit on the couch, and Tadashi starts playing a movie. It's Maze Runner. Maya's sitting pretty close to him, and Tsukishima-san, the blonde is sitting somewhere.

We watched the whole movie, and I almost fell asleep. They're not doing anything at all. We barely had a conversation between all of us. It's only been Maya and Tadashi who are talking to each other.

"Hey, can we do something fun? I mean.. watching the movie did nothing, so uhm.." I say, and the two nod their heads. "Tsukishima-san?"

"What exactly fun should we be doing anyway? Those two are totally together, so I'm kind of wondering why they even invited us." I smile, and he just sighs.

"How did you guys know?" Tadashi asks.

"It's obvious.." I say, and the two of them turn red. "But seriously, to do something fun... we should actually try doing something?"

"If we don't do anything, we'll have to go home and let you two have some space." Kei says, and I nod in agreement.

"We're sorry.. we didn't really think this was going to happen." Maya says and smiles apologetically. "How about.. let's play UNO?"

"I'm down." I say, and the two boys nod. 

Maya heads to Tadashi's room and returns with the cards. I honestly hate this game. The rules change depending on who you're playing with, and I don't know, this just tends to start senseless arguments.

Tsukishima-san distributed the cards and he's right next to me. I feel so tense. He's someone I can't converse really well with, so I hope things go smoothly.

I check the cards that I got, and why are they all the same color?! I do have a variety of numbers, and I have the cancel and reverse cards, but still! The color??

We get a card from the stack, and it's a green number one. "Can I go first?" I ask, and they all nod. I place a number one in yellow and smile. "Go ahead."

"I'll go next." Tsukishima-san says and places a yellow reverse card. 

"What the fuck." He snickers, and I just place my reverse card too. "Go ahead, Tsukishima-san." He smirks and puts a cancel card. "Okay, let's skip to Maya."

"Tsukki..." Tsukishima-san just shrugs, and Maya places a yellow nine card. 

I smile innocently and place a cancel card, seeing how baffled Tsukishima-san got. It made me laugh, and he furrowed his brows at me. I had to do that.

"I avenged you, Tadashi." I say, and he laughs.

"I'm not dead, (Y/n)." I smile and watch as he places a plus four card. "I'm sorry."

"Tadashi, on your own girlfriend??" I laugh, and Maya pouts. "That's okay."

"Yep, that's really okay, (L/n)-san." Tsukishima-san says, and I look at what she placed. 

"What the hell?" I take four more cards, smiling at the sight of a plus four card. I put it down and smile at him. "It really is okay after all, Tsukishima-san." He clicks his tongue, and I smile cutely. 

We went on and on, and Tsukishima-san would attack Tadashi, but then use a reverse card so he could attack me. I had a lot of fun. There was a lot of laughing, and I didn't think it would go smooth with him.

I won the first round, then Tsukishima-san the next. We were the ones who were winning the rounds. The couple was just speechless whenever we placed plus four cards. 

Honestly, I was having a lot more fun because I.. like him. I thought he'd be glaring like he usually does with Hinata and Kageyama during training, so I was being careful.. but he's actually fun to be with.

"Ahh, we're done with UNO.. What else can we do?" I ask and find the couple being lovey-dovey with each other. "Tadashi.."

"We can do spin the bottle and truth or dare." Oh god.

"I'm fine with that." Tsukishima-san says. 

"Then let's do that!" Maya comes from the kitchen with a bottle, pulling me with her to the floor. "We're gonna do the dare no matter what, and the truth.. you have to say it."

I'm a bit nervous with the truth or dare. I haven't told Maya, so I should be safe. I just hope she hasn't caught on because she's focused on her boyfriend.

She spins the bottle, and it lands on herself. "We should spin it again--" I grab her hand and smile. "Fine.. what is it?"

"Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth."

"When did you two start going out?" I ask, seeing both of them tense up.

"Two... months... ago??" She mumbles, and I give each of them a smile and a smack on the head. "What??"

"Tadashi, I'm disowning you." He smiles apologetically and chuckles. "Anyway, spin it!" Tsukishima-san spun the bottle, and it landed on Tadashi. "Truth or dare, traitor?"

"That's mean.. but truth." I smile and clasp my hands together. "You look really evil."

"Have you two ever done it yet?" Tsukishima-san raises his brow at me, and I just smile. "Oh, come on. The dirty deed." Their faces turn red, and he nods. "Oh my god. I am telling your mom."

"I will buy you food for three months. Please don't.." I smile and shrug. "Tsukki, convince her."

"I'll tell the team." Tadashi smacks Tsukishima-san at the back of his head, and we laugh. "Let's spin it." I spin the bottle, and it lands on me. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answer, and the three of them starts humming to themselves.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Tadashi asks, and I nod. "Oh, who is it?"

"One question per round only, traitor." He frowns and pouts. "Fine." I spin the bottle again, and this time, it lands on Tsukishima-san. "Tsukki~" 

"I choose dare." He's got guts. "Hurry up.."

"I dare you and my cousin to be locked in my room for 10 minutes! We don't have a huge closet that could fit both of you in, so we'll use my room!" I glare at Tadashi, and he sticks his tongue out. "Well, go on!"

"Seriously? I don't think Tsukishima-san will--" "It's just a dare. Come on." He says and pulls me up, and I turn to Maya to ask for help, but she just sticks her tongue out and smiles.

We head inside his room and lock the door. I set the timer of my phone to 10 minutes, and he takes a seat on the bed, patting the empty spot beside him as an invitation to sit with him.

I take a seat next to him, moving a bit further away to lean on the headboard. I don't know what to do. It's kind of boring this way... but still, being locked in a room with him is too much.

"Sorry.. for my cousin.. he's insane sometimes." He shakes his head, and I nod. "So, is it just.. being locked up for 10 minutes?"

"Hey, you know.. adding a lot of plus four cards was mean." I smile and laugh, seeing him furrowing his brows. "You even cancelled my turn for a lot of times."

"Has that been bothering you?" He nods, and I laugh. "I didn't think you would be bothered, but I'm sorry. I did it to win."

"I'm also bothered by the fact that you're away as if I'm a germ." Oh. I move a bit closer to him, and he moves closer too. "You really didn't notice them dating for about two months already?" I nod, and he sighs.

"I was a bit surprised when he told me to bring Maya over too, and you know.. I did seem suspicious because they were close, but to be that close... it was just unexpected." I explain, and he hums. "Have you known?"

"For a while." I wish I knew. "Hey, I--" He cuts himself off, noticing that our faces are an inch away from each other's. I turned because he called.. I didn't think. "I uhm.."

"I'm sorry.. y-you were saying?" I ask in a quiet voice, my eyes going everywhere. I bite my lip as my eyes fall on his lips. "T-Tsukishima-san.." 

"I uhm.. I was asking if you're uncomfortable.." I shake my head a little, and he nods. "Uhm.." I bring my hand to his hair and carefully brush my fingers through the side. "(Y/n).."

"T-Tsukishima-san?" He called me by my name. "O-Oh my hand, I'm sorry.." I put my hand away and turned my head, when he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "T-Tsukishima-san.. I.."

He just pulls away, and I move back to the headboard and hide myself under the blanket. I hear him chuckle, making my cheeks heat up more. He kissed me.. why did he kiss me??

My alarm goes off, and I stand from the bed. He gets to the door first and opens it. "Just so you know.. I asked Yamaguchi to help me out."

"What do you mean?"

"The spin the bottle and the truth or dare.. I asked him to help me out because I.. I like you, (Y/n)." He says and heads downstairs ahead of me as I stay frozen at my spot.

He said what? I am--what?! He said he likes me. Am I dreaming? Why would that beanstalk like me? I like him too, but why would he like me??

I head downstairs and find no one but him. "Where are the two?" I ask, and he shows me a note. "They.. left...?" He rests on the table and turns to me with a smile. "W-What is with that look on your face?"

"Are you not going to respond?" Why does he like me? 

"I don't know what you're talking about--" He pulls me to him, smiling as our faces are as close as earlier. "T-Tsukishima-san.. I-I.. uhm.."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I bite my lip and look away, giving him a small nod. He smiles and gives me another kiss. "Then, do you want to go somewhere else?" He holds his hand out, and I hesitantly take it.

"W-Where..?" He just smiles, picking up our things as he pulls me out the house with him. "Are we going t-to your p-place?" He nods, suddenly stopping and turning to me. "W-What is it now?"

He bends over and whispers into my ear, "Just so you know, when we're alone.. I won't stop with just one kiss." He smirks, chuckling at my facial expression as we continue on our way.

I think I'm gonna die.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

131K 2.9K 20
Just a bunch of one-shots for you fan out there~ I take requests but I don't know how much time it'll take to upload them ^^ Don't hesitate to ask m...
10.7K 292 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
14.2K 303 20
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...