We Fit Together Like Ying And...

JustYouWaitAndSee द्वारा

To the human population Savanna's parents died of an unknown cause, but her and her brothers know the truth... अधिक

Our New Home
The Day We Met
Getting Closer To Jacob
Feelings
Confusion
Beach Time
There's a fire starting in my heart
The Untold Story Of Pain
The Kiss
The Suppose Date
The Transformation
The After Effect
Getting Away
It Was Only Just A Dream
Her Fault
Micheal and Leah's Plan
Micheal and Leah's Plan Part 2
Just A Kiss
The Threat
Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid
I Miss You

My Best Friend James Levar

1.3K 22 6
JustYouWaitAndSee द्वारा

Savanna's POV

Three months have past since me and Jacob made up. I was on cloud nine. Not because me and Jake were together like a actual couple, well that did make up for most of it, but the fact that my best friend in the whole wide world was coming to visit me. Turns out me and him got let out of school for summer vaca at the same time. Now all I had to do was wait at the airport for his plane to land.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait that long. In just a few minutes James was gonna get off the plane and I couldnt wait. I could remember the conversation we had from earlier.

Flashback

All these bitches is my sons

And I ain't talking 'bout Phoenix

Bitch I get money so I does what I pleases

I live where the motherfucking pools and the trees is

Broke bitches so crusty, disgust me

"Ugh." I mumbled rolling over onto my side to pick my phone up. Pressing answer I put the phone to my ear and mumbled a hello.

"Ha ha. Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty. Now's not the time to be sleeping when your best friend is coming to visit you in a few hours." My eyes widened and I sat up straight up in the bed.

"Wait. Your serious?" He laughed.

"Yes! Now get up and get dressed so you can come meet me at the airport in Port Angeles! Oh and bring your man friend with you so I can interrogate him a little bit." I blushed and giggled. Yes he knew that me and Jacob were back together. I had called him immediately after the dinner and told him. He giggled ans squealed like a girl which had me rolling on the bed in a fit of giggles.

I guess since James knew that I had no girl friends he figured he would play that role too. Smiling I squealed and bounced up and down on my bed in happiness.

"Okay. I'm getting dressed now! Text me a few minutes before your plane leaves so I know when to leave." James chuckled.

"Righti-o my good fellow. Well see you in a few loves." 

"Bye James." Hanging up I sat there for a few minutes, letting my mind process the information before I let out a loud yell and jumped on my bed. Heavy pairs of feet ran up the stairs and flung my door open. Micheal, Tyler and surprisingly Jacob looked at me with wide scared eyes. Smiling happily I kept bouncing on the bed and squealing.

"Savanna. Whats wrong?" Micheal asked me.

"He's coming! He's coming!" They looked at me like I had sprouted a third head.

"Whose coming?" Tyler asked.

"Eeeeeek!" I said not answering him. Jumping off my bed I ran over to my closet and flung the door open. Grabbing my black tube top with pink brace knuckles on the side I flung it on my bed then grabbed my dark blue shorts and flung them on the bed too. Closing the closet door I raced over to the bathroom and threw the door open and rushed over to the sink.

Jacob, Tyler and Micheal were mumbling to their selves wondering what was wrong with me.

"Jacob. Were gonna let you handle this." Micheal said before walking out the room with Tyler behind him. Jacob chuckled as he saw me quickly brushing my teeth.

"Savanna, love. What's with the rush? Whose coming?" I spit the toothpaste into the sink, rinsed my mouth out with water and wiped my mouth. Picking up my brush I take my hair out of the ponytail and start brushing my hair.

"Only the most bestest amazing friend in the whole wide world!" I yelled with a big smile on my face. Jacob sat on my bed and raised his eyebrow while he watched me. A smile slid onto his face as he saw me hum quietly to myself.

"And who is that most bestest amazing friend?" Turning to face Jacob I rushed over to him and jump on his lap, making Jacob fall back onto the bed. Jacob chuckled and smiled up at me. Rubbing his hands up and down my sides I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"I'm not aposed to the hug, but I'd really like to know why your all happy." Giggling again I softly kiss his lips.

"My best friend James Levar is coming! Oh my goodness! I have to pick him up in a few hours and I'm so happy! I can't wait for him to come. I miss him so much. He's been there with me through everything. He knows about me being a demon and everything. Hes my best friend." Jacob smiled up at me with that amazing smile and his eyes seemed to light up. Jacob leaned up on his elbows and kissed me.

Putting my hands on both sides of his face I slowly kissed him back, savoring the feel of it. Jacob sat up and used his fingers to run through my hair. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him, deeping the kiss. A soft moan escaped my lips as he used his other hand to stroke my side. Taking that as his chance he slid his tongue into my mouth. 

Feeling like putting up a fight out tounges battled for dominance and in the end Jacob won. Giggling I put my arms around his shoulders and pull away. Leaning my forehead agasint his I stared into his eyes and smiled. Pecking his lips one more time I got off of him, grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom, swaying my hips from left to right.

Jacob growled lowly and made a grab at me, making a dash into the bathroom I closed the door in his face and locked it.

"Ugh. Savanna, baby. Open the door please. I just wanna hug you." Giggling I bit my lip.

"No can do Jakey. You and I both know that if I open this door you don't want to just hug me." Jacob growled again making a shiver run down my spine.

"Please Savanna." 

"Nope. I have to get dressed. Just wait okay." Jacob groaned.

"Fine." He mumbled, sounding like a cute baby. Giggling I shake my head and quickly get dressed. After I was dressed I did my hair and make-up. Smiling at my reflection in the mirror I opened the door and see Jacob laying on my bed with his eyes closed. Quiet snores came out of his half opened mouth. Giggling quietly I walk over to him.

Picking up my phone off the bed I see James had texted me a few minutes ago telling me to go ahead and start driving to the airport. Squealing again I smile big. Jacob shot up from the bed and looked around before looking at me.

"What wrong Savanna?" Grabbing his hand I pull him off the bed and make my way towards my door.

"Come on we gotta go. James plane is gonna land in a hour and I want to make it there before he does." Jacob chuckled and laced our fingers together. Opening the door we walk down the stairs and past the kitchen.

"Where are you two going?" Micheal asked from the living room. Leah was curled up at his side, staring intently at the TV as some movie played.

"Were going to go pick James up."

"James!" Tyler yelled running out of the kitchen. Rolling my eyes I nodded.

"Yup. So if you'll excuse us." Making our way over to the front door we were stopped by Tyler yelling my name.

"What Tyler?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"I wanna go." He said smiling.

"Nope." I said shaking my head.

"Why not?" He mumbled.

"Because I want to spend time with James before you try and steal him from me." Tyler eyed Jacob and then looked back at me.

"Well why is Jacob going?" Sighing I used my free hand to pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Because. James wants to meet him." Tyler huffed sounding like a big baby.

"Now. Were going to go. Don't worry we won't be gone long." Tyler nodded and turned back around, walking into the kitchen. Walking out the front door I let go of Jacob's hand and shut the door. Me and Jacob walked over to his rabbit and got in. He started the car up and thus our journey to Port Angeles began.

End Flashback

 Me and Jake sat at one of the benches at the airport in Port Angeles. I was glad it wasn't cold and actually sunny or wearing shorts would have been a bad idea. James plane was going to land in a few minutes. I was bouncing in my seat as the intercom came on.

"Flight 150, Colorado to Port Angeles now landing."

A big smile broke out across my face and I bounced up and down quicker. Jacob put his hand on my lap to keep me still.

"Babe. Can you stop bouncing? Its um getting to me." Raising my eyebrow I eyed Jacob. Smirking I lean forward some, giving Jacob view of the top of my boobs. His eyes widened some before he looked away. Giggling I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed his thigh.

"Does this bother you Jacob?" I purred into his ear. He gulped and shakily moved my hand off his thigh.

"Y-Yeah it does." Giggling I kiss his cheek and leaned away from him.

"Savanna Tenay Luka. I can't believe my eyes. Seducing that poor boy like that. What would Jacob think?" My eyes widened and I jumped out of my seat. Looking at the boy in front of me I gasped. Wow he has changed a lot. His black hair was now blonde and his face filled out. Making him look more like a man than the cute teenage boy I remember.

"James?" I wishpered. He smiled and I felt something in me snap. Tears filled my eyes as I ran at him. Throwing my arms around his neck I buried my face in his chest and sobbed.

"Sh. Amour. It's okay. Theirs no need to cry." Sniffling I pull away from him and wipe my cheeks, glad that I wore water proof make-up.

"I know. I just missed you so much. Gosh you've changed a lot." he chuckled and patted my head.

"So did you short stuff." Narrowing my eyes I pushed him.

"You use to be the same height as me. Not my fault you hit a growth spurt." I mumbled. He laughed and pulled me into his chest.

"Gosh I missed you Savanna. Oh and I love what you did with your hair. The tattoos are bad ass and your nose ring is the shit." Giggling I smiled. I had finally stopped being lazy and dyed my hair a month ago.

"So Amour. Where's your hot boyfriend?" Still smiling I turn around and saw Jacob shaking. Biting my lip I walk over to him.

"What wrong love?" He growled lowly and shook his head. Taking deep breaths his shaking stopped and he smiled softly at me.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." Giving him the look that meant we were going to talk about it later I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to James.

"James this my boyfriend Jacob. Jacob this is my best friend in the whole wide world James." They shook hands.

"Sup." James said.

"Hey." Jake said. Beaming at the two of them I let go of Jacob's hand and grab James.

"Come on James lets go. I'm ready to have some fun." Me and James started walking, but not before I looked to see Jacob trailing behind us with a sad expression on his face. Biting I sighed, knowing I had a lot of making up to do. I didn't mean to make him feel left out its just I haven't seen James in forever. I wanted to spend time with him. Jacob looked up at me and I smiled, trying to make him feel better. He gave me a weak smile, put his hands in his pocket and walked beside us. Keeping his eyes on the ground the whole time.

I had some serious making up to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoo!! James is finally here! And for those of you who doesn't remember him. He's her best friend. He know about her secret and everything. Just a little background info on James. Both of his parents are died when he was little (will explain what happened to them later.) He met Savanna when they were both 7. His foster home was in Colorado. (Will explain how they became friends probably in the next chapter. He was adopted when he turned 15 by a human family (yes he's not human. Will explain what he is later on.) He moved away to California so he hasn't seen her in a year. He hasn't told Savanna what he is yet but plans on doing it soon.

Welps!! A picture of James will be on the side and here's a url to Savanna's outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/ying_yang/set?id=47430650

Comments make me smile. :) This chappy is dedicated to Lil_Mitchie for being the only one to comment on the last chapter! :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

46.1K 3K 35
Cauldon is a Rogue and has been one ever since he left his family many years prior. His best friend has always been by his side since they were littl...
1.2K 61 29
[Currently in the process of being edited.] In the shadow of Edward's sudden departure, Bella found solace in the unwavering presence of Jacob Black...
imprinted? Haley Dixon द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

153K 2.6K 27
WARNING!!! I was like 12/13 when I wrote this. It was my very first story ever so it's filled with mistakes and cringe but I can't bring myself to de...
12.9K 336 27
Something has awakened in the quileute reservation,and is coming for Renesmee? An ancient quileute enemy.Can Jacob and the others save her? Or will s...