I'm The Apprentice: Underfell...

By JaysDreamCatcher

EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just... More

Falling For Freedom
He's The Mastermind
I'm His Apprentice
No One Left
It's Okay Now
Cold Winds
Motivation
This is How You Start a War
Don't Go
War
Fight
Stay With Papyrus
A CaTEMstrophe
His Mistake
Its Over
Her (END)

What Do I Do?

473 19 7
By JaysDreamCatcher

"So? You coming with me or you staying?" Undyne repeated, positioning her spear closer to my neck.

My arm is too weak to do anything more. I can hardly stand up. Papyrus was struggling against the sword lodged into the wall.

'What do I do...?'

A/N- Well? What DO you do? I want to try something new. I want to let you guys vote to determine what you will do.

Will you go with Undyne? Or will you stay with Papyrus?

Vote in the comments! Let me know if you liked this kind of thing!

-Sorry to all who thought this was going to be a new chapter. Based on what you guys want, and like, a new chapter will be up soon.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 157 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...
13.2K 505 14
One clumsy moment and a broken leg are all it takes to leave you at the mercy of the very edgy and very hostile monsters of the underground. Thanks t...
16.7K 540 20
{COMPLETED} It has been just two weeks since the event that changed Papyrus' life forever. Too late, it seems, he realized what he had. And now that...
96.7K 2.2K 10
You have lived in the underground for 4 months now, and had befriended the most adorable cinnamon roll ever, Sans. However, you couldn't help but to...