Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 35

7.3K 343 62
By haya_zee

This chapter is dedicated to my first commenter of this book happinesscute11 .

Are you crying? Ssshhh! It's okay girl, I feel you :D

______________________________________

Natalie's  P.O.V

So what the hell just happened today? He hugged me! What was that? He was crying like a baby. Almost in the way, I've always cried because of Irina. I was shocked to see him so vulnerable like that. He's a guy. A very manly guy on top of that.

And what did he say? He loves someone? I've always thought of him to be a playboy. He's handsome, rich, well educated, decent and everything girls go after. I never imagined him to be a relationship type of guy. For once, I thought maybe he was just kidding or something but they say eyes don't lie and I saw the honesty in his orbs.

He hugged me so tightly like if he didn't hold me, I was gonna disappear into thin air. I tried to push him because that felt so awkward but he didn't let me. My hands were on his chest and his heart was beating so fast, If I didn't place my hand on it then it was going to burst out open.

He told me to make him calm but I was too shocked and confused at his behavior, I didn't know what to do. He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his neck. It was such an intimidating position but I felt like that with him only. Before, whenever I hugged Adrian, I was comfortable. I knew his touch.

Whoever she is, I hope she loves him back. One sided love drives you insane. I don't want him to suffer for something so stupid as unrequited love. Irina went through the same thing and it killed her.

I was thinking about all that when I suddenly heard my phone ringing. It was Enrique, just the right time to call! I picked up.

"Hey, why haven't you slept yet?" He asked anxiously. Why he always calls me to ask such useless questions?

"I was going to..." I spoke in a low voice still trying to think if I should ask him about the reason behind his breakdown earlier.

"Okay..." He replied in the same tone.

"So??" I questioned.

I didn't know what to ask, he clearly didn't want to involve me in his personal matters.

"What??" He asked in confusion.

"Good night?" I questioned again. This was the first time, I tried to wish him on my own.

"I can't sleep." He sighed lightly and answered back.

"Why not?" I asked again.

He's still disturbed... but why am I feeling this anxious for him? I really started caring for him. Things really moved fast between us. One day I hated him to my core and next I let him hug me.

"I am trying to but I just can't. Can you stay awake for me a little?" He asked frustration evident in his tone.

"How will that help you?"

"We can talk until I start dozing off or if you're sleepy you can sleep. Just don't disconnect the call." He gave me the most illogical explanation there ever was.

Maybe he needs company... but why is he continuously looking for me when he needs someone? Don't people look out for those who are close to them in time of need? We are not close, not at all.

I decided to ask him finally but only word came out of my mouth was his name. He clearly doesn't trust you. Stop being so desperate about it!

"Enrique!"

"Say it again..." He whispered in a soft voice.

"What?" I asked back in confusion.

"My name!" He spoke sighing a little.

"Shut up. Have you eaten?" I asked by going completely off the topic.

"Hmmm." This time he mumbled only.

"Then just lay on your bed peacefully without thinking about anything."
I spoke concern evident in my tone.

"I am trying to! Natalie? Let's go tomorrow."

"Where?"

"It's Saturday so sleep well. I'll pick you in the evening."

As expected he didn't answer and went on and on ordering me like he was talking to a baby. Why is he like this? So dominating! Idiot.

"Ever since you've become my friend my weekends are never free." Instead of saying what I wanted to say, I said something completely different. If it will help him relax his mind then I'll go.

"What can I say? I just want to avail every opportunity I can..."

He answered while laughing a little this time but didn't complete what he was going to say.

"For what?" I asked in confusion.

"To meet you and tease you." He retorted playfully.

"Aaahh! Thank you very much mr.Montario. You're doing a very good job at that." I mocked him for his stupid statement.

"Hahaha my pleasure!" He started laughing at that and I smiled at finally finding him relaxed.

"You're okay now. Right?" I asked to make sure, he really was fine.

"Hmmm." He only mumbled in return.

"Sleep angry bird! That's what you need. Relax your mind and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay!" He agreed quickly and I could feel him smiling.

"Bye." I spoke for the last time and ended the call.

______________________________________

Enrique's  P.O.V

Just like always, I was much relaxed after talking to her, so much that I instantly slept. I told her that I would pick her tomorrow for that outing that we postponed. It wasn't just a normal hangout, I was going to talk to her about something important.

Next day, I slept till afternoon then ate my lunch, got ready and drove my car towards her home. When I reached there instead of telling her to come out, I went inside.

Aunt Katherine greeted me at the door. She was about to leave for some work project so she told that Natalie was upstairs in her room. She told me the direction and went out in hurry.

What a perfect opportunity to startle her. I smiled.

I knocked on the door, a voice came from inside.

"Come in mom. Why are you kno---"

I barged in without letting her finish. She was sitting on her bed almost invisible in bed covers peeking through the corner of blanket. I started laughing at that. My baby!

She looked up and jumped in shock.

"Hey, what the hell? Why didn't you text me first?"

"I wanted to see your room." I said while looking around smiling a little.

"You pervert! Get out. Why do you wanna see a girl's room?" She yelled in shock.

"Hahaha just curious. Are you not ready yet?" I laughed at her glare.

"I just need to wear my shoes. Go outside, I am coming."

Instead of paying any heed to her words, I looked at her room thoroughly. It was neat and decor concept was decent like her. There were framed pictures hanging on the wall, of her with family and friends.

I was still observing keenly when she came out of bed and stood in front of me then pulled me by my jacket and dragged me outside of her room.

I was laughing my ass off at her cute reaction. I went downstairs and started waiting for her. She came  after five minutes then signalled me to go.

She was wearing a light blue top with blue jeans and black ankle boots. Then she wore her black winter coat and went outside walking towards my car. I followed her and before she could open the car door, I opened it for her.

"E-Enrique? That's that car? The car we.... She's so pretty!"

She took a lot of pauses while saying that, continuously looking at the car like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Her eyes were showing glint of amusement. She didn't avert her stare, looking every single inch of our Porsche.

Yes our! That was the first thing we ever bought together.

I was smiling at her reaction when I realized what she called it.

"She?"

"Yes she. Enrique, let that girl of yours see this perfection. If she doesn't like it, move on. You don't deserve such tasteless human being in your life."

She spoke while placing a hand on her heart and pointing at the car dramatically. I went into fits of laughter at that. Man, she has no idea!

"Hahahaha Natalie! Actually she loves it." Finally after getting some control, I answered back.

"She does? Damn, she's the one."

She replied and winked at me playfully.

Hahaha God what did I ever do to have her in my life?

"You wanna drive?"

"Naah, I shouldn't. I am so excited right now. What if I drove really fast and hurt her by getting into an accident." She replied and smirked playfully while shaking her head cutely.

"Hahaha Natalie shut up. You're driving. Get in now." I replied and shoved her in to the driver seat then got in myself.

She started driving and I felt so happy because she was continuously smiling while talking to me. Her drive was so smooth and calm. She told me that at times she's a rash driver but she doesn't drive like that on public roads. I told her that I would want to see how rash it could be. She didn't agree but does she ever?

I kept guiding her and we finally arrived there. She parked the car and got out. We started walking and after reaching a little near, she stopped in her tracks. I looked at her with questioning eyes.

"A skatepark?"

"Yes."

"No no no. No way. I am not going there." She said and turned back to walk away. I grabbed her by forearm softly and turned her towards me.

"Why? What's wrong? You don't like skating? It's okay if you don't know, I'll teach you." I spoke in confusion.

"I know how to skate." She spoke while pushing some strands of  hair behind her ear.

"Then what?"

"Promise, you won't laugh?" She asked while scrunching up her eyebrows. I nodded my head in yes.

"I almost broke my nose once. It swelled so badly, I looked like a potato. I never went skating again."

She whispered in a low voice looking here and there. I was crazily laughing internally and tried so hard to control it which brought tears to my eyes. She looked at me and sighed loudly then punched me in my stomach pouting in anger.

Damn it! She hits like a man. How can she be this strong?

I couldn't control anymore and chuckled loudly. Then looked back at her sulking figure and spoke again.

"Sorry! I just couldn't control. Just wondering how cute that potato would've looked that time? She again tried to punch me which I dodged playfully.

"It's not like you're alone there. I won't let you get hurt, I promise."

I said it with a serious face this time and she looked at me still unsure then looked back at the entrance. After a minute she finally started moving forward. I smiled at her cute pout.

We went inside. I told her to sit on the bench. Then I brought two pairs of skate shoes and sat near her. Just when I touched her boots to untie them she stopped me with questioning eyes.

"What are you doing? I can do it myself."

"Yes I know but I just want to help you." I replied quickly and untied them. She stopped me again.

"Stop it Enrique! This is so embarrassing. I have hands, I'll do it myself. Wear yours." She jerked my hands away and tried to move but I didn't let her by holding her shoes tightly again.

"Come on Natalie, it's nothing. Don't stop me again." I spoke with a serious face in an authoritative tone and she stopped struggling.

"I am not talking to you ever again."

She angrily replied while crossing her arms. I didn't look up. I knew, I would pinch her cheeks if I saw her now. I tied her skate shoes then sat beside her to wear mine. After that I picked both of our shoes and placed them in the shoe rack then turned back to her, her eyes everywhere but me.

"Okay sorry! But why don't you let me do things that I want to do in the first place?"

"I am not talking to you. You're so dominating." She replied still crossing her arms and didn't look at me. I hate it when she ignores me.

"Aaahhh!! Please Natalie, I am sorry. I-I am just like that. I'll let you punch me for this. Okay?"

I pleaded while moving to meet her eyes and racked a hand through my perfect hair in frustration. To hell with the hairstyle.

"Don't go back on your words later." She finally looked at me and spoke while narrowing her eyes.

"Hahaha I won't. See how desperate you're to touch me." I teased her mischeiviously and she stood up immediately to face me.

"Shuuuttt upppp." She yelled and punched me as hard as she could.
Oh God, I so regret saying that!

"So shall we Mr. Montario?" She replied while smiling in victory now. Okay it's worth it, she's smiling finally.

We were standing on the skating arena and before letting her start, I held her left hand tightly in my right one. She looked at me while scrunching up her eyebrows in question.

"I don't want to be held responsible for making you look like a potato."

She started laughing at that and slapped my shoulder lightly with her right hand.

To be continued...

_______________________________________

Keep supporting.

For some reason, I am losing the motivation to write. It took me six long hours to write this one..!

Vote             Comment           Share

Peace lover :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.4K 16
[COMPLETED] "His name was Ryder, and I was in love with him . . . but so was she." With her parents constantly traveling for weeks at a time, Isabel...
The Obsession By Tilyn Newton

Mystery / Thriller

363K 7.8K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
373 17 13
For a very long time, she had loved this boy named 'Jared'. Jared was very skillful in basketball, he was a member of a basketball team which explain...