the ski lodge ➳ zarry

Af fluorescentzarry

harry is proudly on his second year of uni, happily dodging the sororities, frats, and generally speaking: pe... Mere

⤿ introduction
⤿ preface: how they met
⤿ part one: how they found out
⤿ part two: how they sang justin bieber
⤿ part three: how they collided
⤿ part four: how they partied
⤿ part five: how they yelled
⤿ part six: how they remembered
⤿ part seven: how they lied
⤿ part eight: how they took the elevator
⤿ part nine: how they switched
⤿ part ten: how they melted
⤿ part eleven: how they ordered pizza
⤿ part twelve: how they shared books
⤿ part thirteen: how they were the sun and stars
⤿ part fourteen: how they discovered
⤿ part fifteen: how they were together at 1am
⤿ part sixteen: how they felt
⤿ part seventeen: how they could hear clearly
⤿ part eighteen: how they called
⤿ part nineteen: how they were honest
⤿ part twenty: how they realized
⤿ part twenty one: how they brought cupcakes
⤿ part twenty three: how they were detectives
⤿ part twenty four: how they were in love
⤿ part twenty five: how they figured it out
⤿ part twenty six: how they stopped
⤿ part twenty seven: how they turned twenty
⤿ part twenty eight: how they were everything
⤿ part twenty nine: how they debated
⤿ part thirty: how they laughed
⤿ part thirty one: how they left
⤿ part thirty two: how they met family
⤿ part thirty three: how they loved
⤿ part thirty four: how they hesitated
⤿ part thirty five: how they fought
⤿ part thirty six: how they cried
⤿ part thirty seven: how they were brain dead
⤿ part thirty eight: how they ran in the rain
⤿ part thirty nine: how they cooked
⤿ part forty: how they were confident
⤿ part forty one: how they were on vacation
⤿ part forty two: how they imagined
⤿ part forty three: how they couldn't wait
⤿ part forty four: how they kept secrets
⤿ part forty five: how they were alright
⤿ part forty six: how they broke
⤿ part forty seven: how they had baggage
⤿ part forty eight: how they connected
⤿ part forty nine: how they loved it
⤿ part fifty: how they fit
⤿ part fifty one: how they booked
⤿ part fifty two: how they fogged the windows
⤿ part fifty three: how they finished
⤿ conclusion

⤿ part twenty two: how they were hurting

4K 269 172
Af fluorescentzarry

Zayn Malik

Zayn pulled his coat off and held it in his hands, making sure he got no icing on his black YSL hoodie.

His head was spinning, and every step closer he got to Jesy's room, his enragement grew.

When he had arrived at Jesy's door, he paced inhaling and exhaling repetitively.

Finally, when he could somewhat feel his head cooling off, he knocked on the door.

Perrie opened it, with a smile. "Hi Zayn, how are you?"

Zayn nodded, holding his jacket tighter. "I'm fine," He managed to mumbled out. "Is Jesy here?"

Perrie's smile faded and her voice lowered. "Jesy of all people?" She frowned. "You want to see her?"

Zayn took another deep breath. "May I please see Jesy, Perrie?" He spoke, with all the calm left he had in his body.

"Um, I guess.." Perrie said as she turned around to call Jesy.

"What Perrie?" Zayn heard Jesy yell, probably from the bathroom.

"Uh, there's someone here to see you," Perrie said back to her, annoyance in her tone.

A minute later, Jesy was out of the washroom in a sheer pink robe with simply a white lacy bra and underwear underneath.

Perrie rolled her eyes, then turned back to Zayn. "She's all yours," She said, walking past Zayn and leaving the room.

"What a surprise," Jesy smirked, pulling Zayn into the room by the collar of his hoodie.

"Watch it Jesy, this is Yves Saint Laurent," Zayn grumbled, wiggling out of Jesy's grip.

Jesy simply smiled, and closed the door behind the two.

"You like it?" Jesy said, spinning around in her sheer robe which lifted, exposing her thong perfectly.

Zayn bit his lip, holding back from saying anything too terrible. "Great Jesy," He said through gritted teeth.

Jesy pouted. "Not exactly the reaction I was hoping for, but that can be changed," Easing herself back into Zayn's personal space, she stood on her tip toes and almost kissed Zayn.

"This is fucking sexual assault Jesy," Zayn was at his breaking point, as he grabbed Jesy's wrists and held her back. "For gods sake!"

"What the fuck Zayn?" She frowned, shaking Zayn's hands off of her. "You kissed me before,"

"And?"

"You almost fucked me before!" Jesy practically yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is fucking wrong with me!" Zayn called back. "I came here. To ask you one simple fucking question. And you turn it into this bullshit,"

"You didn't even ask me a question Zayn," Jesy's voice softened.

Zayn didn't fall for it. She pulls this on every single guy.

"Do you remember what I told you at your party?" Zayn said, closing his eyes and taking yet another breather.

"Uh, of course," Jesy immediately grinned. "I'm gay," She said, channelling her best Zayn Malik accent.

Zayn balled his fists.

"You were only saying that because it was fucking convenient," Jesy went on. "You just didn't want to kiss me in front of little baby Harry Styles, the poor innocent soul. His mummy wouldn't have been too happy if her baby was exposed to fucking pornography,"

Zayn was biting his tongue on this one.

Why the hell would he say he's gay for the convenience of it?

Taking the millionth breath he's taken today, Zayn looked at Jesy. "Did you tell anyone?"

Jesy scoffed. "Why the hell would.." She trailed off. "Now that you say it,"

"Jesy please," Zayn could feel his tears, and the last thing he wanted to do was cry in front of Jesy.

"Calm down little boy," Jesy smirked. "I didn't say shit about you and your supposedly gay ass, because I just don't buy it. How many girls did you fuck a week before identifying as gay?"

Zayn didn't feel the need to explain anything to Jesy. She didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve shit in Zayn's mind.

"I'm done," Zayn said, anger boiling up in his stomach as he turned around to the door. "Take it easy Jesy,"

"You're done?" Jesy asked, looking down at herself, then back at Zayn. "You're not done with me Zayn, come lie down for a bit.."

Zayn furrowed his brows. "Lie down for a bit? After this?!"

Jesy seemed as though she could change emotions in a heartbeat. A true actress she was.

"I know a way to make you feel better Z," She said, reaching forward and planting her hand ever so delicately on Zayn's shoulder. "Just come with me babe,"

Zayn's jaw clenched, and returning the favour, as softly as he could he picked Jesy's hand up and off his shoulder.

"No thank you Jesy," He said with certainty, turning the doorknob and opening the door.

"Zayn come on," Jesy grabbed onto Zayn's shoulder this time with more force.

Zayn shook her off hard. "No thank you, Jesy,"

Without goodbye, Zayn stepped out of Jesy's dorm room, leaving the door wide open for everyone to see Jesy stood speechless in her sheer pink robe and lingerie.

~

When Zayn had gotten outside, he took in a whiff of the cold winter air and sat down on the bench just steps away from the door.

It took him a second, but as soon as he sat down, he dropped his coat and punched the back of the bench, leaving his knuckles bloody.

He didn't care as he watched the snow beneath his boots slowly turn red.

Then he cried.

He cried until he couldn't breathe.

He cried until he was unaware.

He cried until Harry sat down beside him, the two icing-less cupcakes in his hand.

"Zayn?" Harry asked quietly.

Zayn's knees were pulled up to his chest, and his face buried on the top of his knees.

Zayn wiped his eyes quickly with his non blooded hand and looked at Harry, his legs moving back down the the snow covered sidewalks.

"I'm sorry about my abrupt exit earlier," He said, which triggered more tears.

"It's alright," Harry shook it off. "It's okay really,"

Zayn wiped his tears again, but they just kept coming.

"Did I do something Zayn?" Harry questioned, clearly concerned just at the look of Zayn with tears streaming down his cold face and dried blood upon his cracked knuckles.

"No, no.." Zayn shook his head, and pulled the collar of his hoodie over his eyes to dry them.

Putting his sweatshirt back down, he looked over at Harry, the green eyed boys eyes full of sadness just at the look of Zayn. "Don't be sad too,"

"I don't like seeing you like this Zayn," Harry scooted closer to Zayn, and pulled him into a hug.

Zayn held Harry tightly against him, which warmed him up immediately.

He loved the fact that all Harry could do was touch him, and Zayn would feel better instantly.

"Did you want to talk about it Zayn?" Harry asked, once the two had let go.

Zayn exhaled. "Not right now,"

Harry nodded. "I understand,"

Zayn didn't answer, as he pulled himself together.

The two sat there, silent with only the sounds of snow crunching underneath boots, low murmurs of those speaking, and the birds chirping to calm their ears.

"Would you like to get hot chocolate?" Harry asked.

Zayn cracked a smile, as he turned to the beautiful boy. "I think I've got to do something about this hand first," He chuckled, motioning towards his newly injured hand.

"Yeah," Harry nodded, holing back his laughter. "That first,"

a/n: I just wanted to make something clear, Jesy Nelson is amazing and I love her so much, I'm simply just using her as the trouble in this story, which does not mean I hate her outside of this story, I just thought she'd be cool to use in this role.

Anyways, how is everyone? Normally I don't update on weekends but look at me!

I enjoyed this chapter, YALL PROBABLY DIDN'T BUT I think it adds onto the story very much.

I hope you all have a good night/day and I will most likely see you tomorrow or the day after :)

- Alexis!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

50.7K 3.1K 17
Harry is twenty three years old law student, who was pushed forward by his strict parents. They planned his whole life, what made Harry rugged and un...
254K 16.3K 38
❝it's kind of a metaphor,❞ zayn said. ❝i like beautiful things. and beautiful things include beautiful music, beautiful words, and you.❞ mr styles...
87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...
115K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...