Firestorm

By ItsWednesdayAadams

"You fell in love with a storm? Did you really think you'd come out unscathed?" _____________________________... More

Chapter 1: Introduction for season 1
Chapter 2: Clothes for season 1
CHAPTER 3: "WE'RE BACK BITCHES"
CHAPTER 4: "Whatever the hell we want."
CHAPTER 5: "Screw you I'm not afraid"
CHAPTER 6: "I say we float him"
CHAPTER 8: "I was plotting with Monty on how to rearrange the solar system"
CHAPTER 9: "Suck my dick Monty Green!"
CHAPTER 10: "I'm a survivor"
CHAPTER 11: "All we do is hurt people"
CHAPTER 12: "It's the sacrifices we make that makes us great"
CHAPTER 13: Introduction for season 2
CHAPTER 14: Clothes for season 2
CHAPTER 15: New OC characters
CHAPTER 16: "I learned it on my own"
CHAPTER 17:"don't do stranger danger on the ground"
CHAPTER 18: "Don't fight fair. We are not mountain men."
CHAPTER 19:"Your affection for her will get her killed Ensis"
CHAPTER 20: "War is not for the faint of heart"
CHAPTER 21:"We live in a land of cowards"
Chapter 22: Season 3 introduction
Chapter 23: Clothes for season 3
CHAPTER 24:"You're good at leaving"
CHAPTER 25:"Places are not evil, people are."
CHAPTER 26:"His heart will get many killed"
CHAPTER 27: "those who seek war"
CHAPTER 28:"Fight and you will be greeted by death."
CHAPTER 29:"It's too easy to lose people"
CHAPTER 30:"I will lead in memory of you"
CHAPTER 31: "Ge smak daun, gyon op nadotaim."
CHAPTER 32:"What about our people?"
CHAPTER 33:"You don't turn your back on your people"
CHAPTER 34:"Pain proves we are human. "
CHAPTER 35:"I'm okay with dying Murphy."
CHAPTER 36:"See you on the other side."
CHAPTER 37: "you made her in your image whether you like it or not"
CHAPTER 38:"doing the right thing can kiss my ass."
CHAPTER 39:"I'm not letting you fight alone."
Chapter 40: Season 4 introduction
Chapter 41: New OC Character
CHAPTER 42: Clothes for season 4
CHAPTER 43:"I don't trust him."
CHAPTER 44: "I kill and fight to survive, not for sport"
CHAPTER 45:" Good people don't deserve to die."
CHAPTER 46:"you'll always have me as your friend."
CHAPTER 47:"War makes murders of us all"
Chapter 48: "You're not a murderer."
Chapter 49:"end of the world puts things into perspective."
Chapter 50: "I am in pain every day"
Chapter 51:"It gets better."
Chapter 52:"Lincoln will live on through us."
Chapter 53: "I'll see you on the other side."
Chapter 54:"I can survive on the ground."
Chapter 55: "Home sweet home."
CHAPTER 56: Ruination

CHAPTER 7: "We're just kids."

3.6K 91 2
By ItsWednesdayAadams

When the morning came around I shifted in the cot and stood up. Octavia walked into the tent and she looked troubled. Grabbing some stuff and leaving. I shrugged it off fairly quickly. I didn't know her well enough to be friends with her. Well I was but I hadn't really bonded with her. As I walked out of the camp I guess I just didn't want to be around anyone right now. Jumping down the pathway I ran until I got to a small river bank and knelt down to it and I splashed down water on her face letting a smile form on her lips. Looking around I took my clothes off all one by one stripped down to the bear way I was born. I'd never floated in water, I didn't even know how to swim. The sadness of it all was tragic.

As I walked into the water I shivered feeling intoxicated in euphoria as I sank down to when the water rested covering my shoulders and chest. Throwing my head back I felt at peace. The water cleansing my body. It just came to me that every other teenager down here would splash around but me? I enjoyed just sitting there, my eyes closed as I tried to feel calm. Tried to feel as if I actually belonged on the ground. I knew I probably wasn't. The natives didn't want us. They showed us the day Jasper was speared in the chest. Throwing my head to the side I heard something move behind me. Clenching my jaw I walked over to the water fall dipping my whole body under it letting the water fall inside of my mouth and I then walked out and laid on the rocks letting myself dry in the sun. I feel into a peaceful slumber. It was the best sleep I had gotten.

Falling asleep in the comfort of the sun on my skin, kissing it intimately, it made me think for a moment that I was able to survive by myself. I stood up after soaking up the droplets of water that had been left on me and I placed my clothes on. I heard something move again and I grabbed the closest thing to me. A rock. I was somewhat disappointed but what? Was I going to find a knife next to me? I scoffed at that as I stood up looking around. I then looked around paranoid and I turned around trying to run as fast as I could. I ran down the hill and tripped right in front of Octavia's limp body. I let out a loud scream throwing my body away from hers and I looked around in panic trying to pick her up.

"Octavia!" I called out trying to shake her awake but I couldn't. Night had fallen before I had made it to Octavia. I looked up seeing some flashing lights that looked like shooting stars. I wondered where they came from right before I was hit over the head by a grounder. It was silent. I wish I could have been stronger. Once I woke up with a pounding headache and I stirred awake. Octavia tried to run over to me.

"Bellatrix! Are you okay?" She asked quickly. I stirred trying to stand up but I fell down. My vision went fuzzy I could barely tell if I was awake or not. She helped me sit up and took my chained off.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

"A grounder took us, I think he's not trying to kill us. Look I'm going to find a way out and then I'm going to come back here with Bell and the others and we're going to save you okay?" She asked quickly and I threw my head to the side throwing up my guts. Octavia stroked my hair worriedly.

"Please don't leave." I almost begged her. Weak and helpless she looked at me with pity.

"I'll come back. I promise. I'm not leaving you. We're friends." She gave me a brave smile before running off trying to find a way out. I clutched my stomach and passed out falling down to the cold dirty ground passing out from loss of blood or concussion. I was lifted up waking me and I stared into the eyes of something beast like but I could see kindness in his eyes as he lifted a cup to my lips pouring down liquid. My raspy throat dampening at this point I didn't care if I was dying or not.

"Who are you?" I asked him slowly as I bent over throwing up and he held my hair back as I did it. But kept his mouth shut. I met his eyes again. I didn't know what to do. So I did what I thought I should do. "I'm Bellatrix. Thank you." I muttered and he dipped his head in turning away from me and pouring another liquid down my throat.

"Ai laik Lincoln." He muttered and I moved away from him giving him a soft smile before I felt a churning in my stomach and I threw my guts out and my vision went blurry as I passed out again. When I woke up again I was being picked up. I fell limp in the arms of someone strong. I'd never felt so dependent on anyone before. I hated how secure I felt in the persons arms. I looked seeing Bellamy was holding me close to him and he looked meeting my eyes stroking my hair.

"We found you, you're okay." He muttered kissing her forehead as I threw my arms around him letting tears fall down my eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered into his neck and my eyes met Jaspers before I passed out again. Once I woke up Octavia was lying down next to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me with a small smile.

"I've been a lot better if I'm being honest." I replied as I rolled over and I reached my hand out holding her hand tightly. She chuckled lightly.

"You've also looked a lot better. But we're survivors right?" Octavia asked sadly and I could feel my heart clench looking at her.

"We're only children Octavia. We're just kids." I shared feeling at loss with myself for the first time since I landed on the ground.

"It'll be okay Bellatrix." She muttered wrapping her arms around me and we soon fell asleep. I remained bed ridden for a few days. But as I did I was brought back to when I was in the water. I had heard someone. I knew I wasn't crazy. But crazy or not, we weren't grounders. We were from the sky. That was a problem in it's own. I thought as I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 108 29
UNDERGOING MAJOR REVISING & EDITING ๐Œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ข๐š (n.) change in one's way of life resulting from penitence or spiritual conversation ...
434K 14.1K 53
โ› the ground. that's the dream. โœ On the list ๐˜“๐˜บ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, getting arrest...
881 14 13
"With their bombs, and their guns. In my head, in my head, we are dying." or a mute boy with a troubled past is sent to the ground with 99 other deli...
21.8K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...