Only You Can Save Me

Galing kay m4ndyp4ndy

Camila is trapped in her marriage. She meets Officer Jauregui. Will Lauren be able to save Camila before it's... Higit pa

"Please. Come in."
"I shouldn't be doing this."
"I like seeing you."
"Touch you where, baby?"
"Whatever it is, it's okay. I've got you."
"I don't want you talking to people like her."
"I feel safe with you."
"You're not a burden."
"I would like to go to dinner with you sometime."
"Are you having a good time?"
"So, where's my wife at?"
"I don't want to keep living in fear because of him."
"Sure. I'll help you pack."
"Jealous much?"
"Yup, you're an ass."
"What the fuck is your problem?"
"Another drink sounds good."
"I'm like a teenage boy."
"I promise you, it's worth it."
"I love you times infinity."
"I'm not going anywhere."
"You almost died!"
"It's a..."
"Just walk out on me. Whatever."
"Please, baby. We need you."
"Ma'am, step outside, please."
"Anything for you, my love."
"We'll make it work."
"Please don't shoot me."
"I think we need a break."
"I wish you would talk to me more."
"Don't be scared, baby."
"Ready when you are."
"What the hell, Camila?"
"Mama!"
"Hell of a way to start a conversation, huh?"
"We still want to know, right?"
"How about Maria?"
"Good. I like your company."
"I've been trying not to think about that."
"Yes, baby. Just one."
"I'm not the one who has to worry about getting wet."
"Reunion?"
"No wonder you're so flexible."
"Girls don't have peepees."
"I'll be happy after one more."
Sequel

"You beat me to it, babe."

31.4K 376 144
Galing kay m4ndyp4ndy

AN: The group sex/other people in their sex life chapter that was initially part of this book was supposed to be between the previous chapter and this chapter. So, I apologize if it seems like a lot of time has passed lol.

Camila paused when she felt a sharp kick in her side. "Hey, buddy. I know you're nervous too, but I need you to be a good boy tonight for me, okay?" She soothed as she rubbed the side of her stomach. Once he calmed down enough, she continued making dinner. Tonight had to be perfect.

She'd gotten a call from Lauren about a half hour ago, letting her know she'd been on her way back to the station to finish up her end of the shift paperwork. Camila glanced at the time, seeing that Lauren should be home any minute from work now. She finished making up their plates and took them in to put them on the table, then lit the two candles in the middle. Camila had already figured out how she was going to talk her way through all of this. She easily got away with the 'I was lonely' stories since she cut back on her hours some and spent more time at home while Lauren worked. "Perfect." She nodded to herself before taking a deep breath and rubbing her stomach gently.

Lauren was exhausted. It was a long day on patrol with her partner. They had a lot of high-energy action-packed calls today, and luckily nothing got too out of hand. She was on her way back from the station when she stopped at a store to get Camila a small present. It wasn't anything special, just something to show her girlfriend that she was thinking of her. She drove the rest of the way home and parked the car in the driveway before getting out and heading into the house. She opened the door and slipped her shoes off before shutting it behind her and setting the alarm. "Baby? I'm home." Lauren said softly.

Camila perked up immediately when she heard the front door open. "Hey, baby." She took another breath to stop her shaking hands and approached the door to greet her. "How was your day. I missed you." She reached up to help her girlfriend out of her jacket.

Lauren smiled when Camila helped her out of her jacket. She set it on the bench by the door before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "Mm. I missed you, too, love."

Camila slid her arms around Lauren's neck to bring her down to kiss her softly, taking her girlfriend's hand, placing it on her stomach just in time for their baby to kick. "And he missed you too."

Lauren smiled, hugging Camila tightly and picking her up a little before kissing her back. Lauren smiled when she felt their son kick in Camila's belly. She got down on one knee and kissed her girlfriend's stomach. "I missed you, too, little guy. Momma loves you." She said softly before kissing it again and standing back up.

Camila ran her fingers through Lauren's hair as she knelt down in front of her and kissed her stomach. "One of these times he's going to kick you in the face and I can't wait for it to happen." Camila giggled softly before she tugged some on Lauren's shoulder. 

Lauren looked at her girlfriend with a faux shocked face. "That's mean. My son would never do that to me." She pouted. Her pout quickly turned into a smile as she looked at Camila. "I got you something." She said.

"Oh yeah? You got something for me? Well you didn't have to get me anything." Camila leaned in to kiss her softly again. "I made dinner and you have perfect timing because I just put the plates on the table for us."

Lauren smiled as she reached under her jacket on the bench, pulling out a box. "I know I didn't, but you mentioned this craving around this time last week...and they seem to be on a schedule of sorts. So I figured I would save myself a trip later." She chuckled as she looked over to the table. "Consider it dessert then." She opened the box that had one of the large, oversized cupcakes from the bakery near the station. It was Camila's favorite.

Camila pulled back a little bit as she looked at what Lauren grabbed. She eye balled it for a moment before licking her lips. Camila opened the box and her mouth immediately started watering. "I love these things. They're always sold out over there unless you get there at just the right time when they're fresh from the oven." She dragged her finger through some of the icing before sucking it off of her finger. "I consider it every other bite throughout dinner," she giggled and took her girlfriend's hand to lead her into the dining room to sit down to eat.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "You're not eating that throughout dinner," she said as Camila dragged her finger through the icing. She snatched the box away gently and closed it. She set it on the counter before joining her girlfriend at the dinner table.

Camila whimpered when Lauren took the cupcake from her. "But baby, it's so good." She tried to go for it, but was stopped by her girlfriend in the way. She gave up though and went with her toward the table. 

"What's all this, babe? I thought you had to work today..." Lauren said skeptically. "There's no way you could have done all this if you were working all day." She said with a raised brow. She didn't mind though. It was nice coming home to a hot, home cooked meal.

"I took today off. My back was bothering me this morning and my current client is open and she's an older woman that has multiple children, so she understands." Camila chuckled some and pulled the chair out for her girlfriend, then sat across from her. "I tried something new with the chicken and potatoes, so I hope that it turned out okay."

Lauren kissed Camila before sitting down in the chair and watching her sit down next to her. "Why didn't you tell me, baby?" She asked concerned. "I would have taken the day off or come home right away." She said as she looked at the food. "It looks good."

Camila shrugged some. "It wasn't that big of a sea, Lo. I just relaxed for a bit then I wanted to do something for you because I missed you." Camila had been able to do a good job at hiding her nerves. She wanted this entire night to be perfect. 

Lauren frowned. "You may not think it's important, but I'm your girlfriend. You still should have told me." She said softly. Lauren smiled and picked up her fork before taking a bite. She moaned softly at the taste. "God this is amazing." She looked at her girlfriend and winked. "I picked a winner." She chuckled before taking another bite.

Camila looked back at Lauren. "It's okay. I'm telling you know. And I'm telling you that it'll probably get worse as he gets bigger." She chuckled hearing the moan from her girlfriend as she ate the food, told Camila that the recipe she found was definitely helping.

Lauren glared at her. "Quit being sassy. You need to tell me these things." She pouted. She hated that Camila would hurt from time to time...she wanted to do all that she could to help her girlfriend. 

Camila finally took a bite off of her own plate and sighed contently. "Oh thank goodness it turned out okay. I was a little worried." Camila chuckled some and smiled toward Lauren as she took a moment to look over her.

Lauren took a couple more bites from her dinner as she leaned back some. She was hungry because she forgot her lunch at home that day. She took a few more big bites of the chicken before moving on to the vegetables. "Are you kidding me? This is better than sex." She said mostly joking. "Maybe I can give you a back massage later." She said as she took a heaping bite of the potato.

"I would absolutely love a massage later, but we have to modify it, he's too big for me to lay on my belly anymore." Camila laughed softly as she just watched Lauren for another moment. "You keep eating like that people will think you're pregnant."

"We will figure something out, love." She said with a smile before scarfing down more of the food. She rolled her eyes, "Too bad it will never happen." She said as she ate more food. "On the account that I have a huge dick in my pants, not a vagina." She chuckled.

Camila finished through her potatoes and veggies before she looked back to her girlfriend. "Shame, you would make a beautiful pregnant woman." She winked at her before looking back at her food and sipping her water.

"Wait here baby." Camila kissed the side of Lauren's head before she stood up and went up to the nursery where she'd been hiding the box for the last couple of days. She took a moment to give herself a little pep talk. Lauren would say yes to her, there was no doubt, but she she was still worried about the whole thing. Camila nodded to herself before going back downstairs. "Sorry about about that, baby, I'm back." She kept the box out of view as she sat back down.

Lauren continued to eat as her girlfriend stood up. She smiled up at her widely as her girlfriend told her to wait. She nodded as she put their dishes in the sink. She sat back down at the table an patiently waited for her girlfriend to come back. Lauren smiled at the woman came back down the stairs. "It's okay, babe." She said as she leaned back some. "Did the food not sit well? I can eat the cupcake if you can't handle it." Lauren joked softly before opening the cupcake box.

Camila smiled to her before shaking her head. "Oh no, that cupcake is mine. It belongs to me and our son." She reached out to close the box and push it away. "There was another reason I did all of this tonight for you," she started off nervously before moving her hand out to take Lauren's. She would have done the typical get down on one knee thing, but she knew if she did, she wouldn't be able to get back up again.

"I just wanted to thank you. You showed me what it was like to be loved. You showed me that now all arguments need to end in someone getting hit." She let out a heavy breath, pushing her memories away and smiling toward Lauren.

Lauren chuckled. She knew that Camila wasnt going to share any of that cupcake with her, but she didn't mind. She looked at her girlfriend curiously as she started to talk. Lauren leaned forward and looked her girlfriend in the eyes. "What are you doing?" Lauren whispered softly. She gently caressed Camila's skin with her fingers, listening carefully as the woman spoke. She had an idea what was coming, but she wanted to let Camila get through it.

Camila took a deep breath before smiling slowly at her girlfriend and shaking her head. She glanced down at their joined hands before slowly bringing the box into view. "I've wanted to do it for a while now, but I didn't know when the time would be right. But I figured... the more I thought about it the more I realized that if I waited any longer I would probably chicken out." She laughed softly at herself before pulling her hand back and opening the box to show off a white gold band with a black diamond. "Lauren Jauregui, will you marry me?" She looked back up into Lauren's eyes and the only thing she could hear at that moment was the pounding of her own heart in her chest.

Lauren looked at Camila and listened as her girlfriend spoke to her. She couldnt help but smile as the small box came into view. She loved this woman so much and couldnt picture a life with anyone else. She gently rubbed her thumb over Camila's hand as she spoke. Lauren smiled wider as the box opened to reveal a ring. It was beautiful. "Of course I will marry you, baby." She said as she stood up and pulled Camila into a hug. "I love you so much."

Camila let out a heavy breath when she heard Lauren's words. "You will?" She asked again before wrapping her arms around Lauren's waist. "I love you too, baby." She whispered against her ear before pulling the ring out of the box and taking Lauren's left hand to slide it onto her ring finger.

Lauren nodded. "I will, baby. I will." She smiled widely. She looked down as Camila slid the ring on to her finger. 

Once ring was in place, Camila took her fiance's hand and kissed it gently, then cupped Lauren's jaw to bring their lips together. "I love you. I love you with all of my heart." It had taken Camila so long to build up the guts to even think about asking Lauren, considering how her first marriage had turned.

Lauren licked her lips before returning Camila's kiss. She pulled her now fiance into her arms closer. "I love you, too." She said a she gently took Camila's hand. "Come with me." She said softly as she pulled Camila up the stairs.

Camila could still feel her heart pounding, at least she'd calmed down some since Lauren said yes to her. "Where are we going?" 

The police officer had something to show her fiancé. Lauren pulled the woman up to their room and sat her on the bed. "Stay put." She said softly before kissing her and turning around heading to her dresser.

Camila chuckled some as Lauren led her into their room and made her sit on the bed. "Okay?" She asked. Camila leaned back on her arms some and watched Lauren go to her dresser. "What are you doing, baby?" Camila tilted her head some, leaning to the side to try to get a better look at what her fiancé was doing.

Lauren turned around knowing that Camila would be trying to see what she was doing. She pointed her finger and smiled, "No peeking. Close your eyes." She said. She waited as Camila did what she asked before fishing the box out of the secret entrance in her dresser.

Camila laughed some. "Fine, fine." She decided to play along before closing her eyes and waiting. She did her best not to look once Lauren had sat down beside her. 

Lauren closed the drawer softly before walking back over to Camila and sitting beside her on the bed. She opened the ring box. "Okay. You can open your eyes now." She said softly. Lauren had been planning on proposing to Camila, but she hadn't figured out how or when she wanted to do it.

When Camila got instruction to open her eyes, she did and her mouth fell open. "Lauren..." she gently took the box in her hand to look down at the ring in it. She brought one of her own hands up to cover her own mouth before she looked at her fiancee. "Is this what I think it is?"

Lauren chuckled softly. "It is." She said as she took the ring out of the box. "You beat me to it, babe." She said as she wrapped her arm around Camila's waist. She held the ring out. "I wanted to know if you would do me the honor of becoming my wife one day?" She asked as she touched the ring to the tip of Camila's ring finger on her left hand. "I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but I knew that this was what I wanted." She said as she slipped the ring on her fiancé's finger.

Camila leaned in a little close and held out her hand when Lauren had the ring ready for her. "Obviously I would love to be your wife. I asked you," she giggled softly as she looked at the ring on her hand. 

Lauren smiled. "I know that." She said softly. "I just wanted to follow through with the formalities." She chuckled as she held Camila's hand.

"It's okay with you that I've been married before?" Camila asked softly as she wrapped her arms around her fiancee's neck to bring their lips together gently. 

"You could have been married 20 times and I wouldn't care, baby. You are the one I love and that's all that matters to me." Lauren said as she cupped the woman's cheek as she retuned the kiss.

"I love you, so much baby." Camila whispered to her before resting their foreheads together.

Lauren smiled as they pulled away, "I love you, too." She whispered. "Is this the part where we have sex all night long to celebrate being engaged?"

Camila nodded to her. She slowly smiled at Lauren's statement. When they were looking at each other, her smile widened some. "Yes, this would be the part where we have sex all night long." Camila laughed at her new fiancé before scooting a little bit closer to move her hand along the inside of her thigh.

Lauren leaned in to kiss Camila deeply. "Thank god. I've been wanting to have sex with you all day, but this just makes it more acceptable for me to pounce on you." She said. Lauren bit her lip as Camila's hand brushed the inside of her thigh. 

Camila let out a small laugh to Lauren. "You can pounce me pretty much whenever you want, you know that, but someone promised me a massage tonight too because of my back aching." Camila raised her eyebrow at Lauren, hoping that she hadn't forgotten already.

Lauren nodded her head. "I didn't forget." She said as she moved on the bed to sit behind Camila and put her legs around her. "This can just be some foreplay." She said a she kissed the woman's neck softly as she ran her hands firmly down Camila's back.

The younger woman leaned forward a little bit as Lauren slid behind her. "I love your massages, baby." She pulled her shirt up and over her head before she felt Lauren's lips against her neck. "Careful, you know what that does to me." Her voice was half-hearted though. She moaned as Lauren ran her hands down her back. "My back is tender, easy baby."

Lauren sighed as she softened her hands movement against Camila's back. "Better?" She asked softly as she undid Camila's bra. She placed softy kisses on the back of her fiancé's neck as she continued to massage her softly.

Camila closed her eyes and nodded, "yeah, that's better." She lifted her arms up some to slide the bra off and toss it to the floor. 

"I got hard at work thinking about you." Lauren confessed softly as she moved her hands to Camila's shoulder's before running them down her arms. She trailed her fingers along Camila's prominent baby bump as she trailed them up to the woman's full breasts as she kissed her neck a little more rough than the first time.

As Lauren moved around to her stomach, Camila leaned back into her arms. "What were you thinking about that got you so hard?" Camila's voice was soft as she sighed softly. "Not too hard on the boobs, babe. They're really, really sore." As they had been for the past couple of weeks. Camila knew it was just from being so far in her pregnancy. She tilted her head to the side and actually brought her hand up to cup the back of Lauren's head to hold her to her neck.

Lauren gently bit down on Camila's neck as she hummed softly. "Your body mostly." She said as she kissed the skin where she had bit down. "I just wanted to fuck so badly. I don't really know. You know how I get sometimes." She said as she eased up her motions over Camila's breasts. "Sorry I just love them so much. They've gotten bigger and it's so fucking sexy." She said as she tweaked Camila's nipples and pushed her hips into the woman's back. She nipped at her neck again as she groped the woman's breasts softly, tweaking her nipples again.

Camila moaned and closed her eyes when Lauren bit into her neck. "Fuck, baby." She rested her head back onto Lauren's shoulder and arched her back slightly. "I know how you get. I get like that too, especially now." She let out a small laugh. Camila brought one of her hands down to rub along her fiance's leg as she felt her tweaking her nipples.

Lauren continued nipping at Camila's neck. She was so ready to be with her fiancé. "I jerked off in the bathroom at work, thinking about you...and now..." She husked as she bit down again. "I just want to actually be with you...inside of you. Fucking you so good." She husked out as she nipped at the woman's ear lobes. She never stopped massaging Camila's breasts as she occasionally tweaked her nipples, knowing all too well how it made Camila go crazy. 

Camila moaned a little bit louder as she rolled her body slowly into Lauren's. "I would have loved to have seen a picture baby... or a little video," she smirked some. She sighed softly as Lauren's hands continued moving over her breasts. "Baby... that feels so good." She whispered to her. Camila turned her head slightly in order to press her lips to the side of Lauren's jaw then up to her cheek.

Lauren hummed as she wrapped her arms around her fiancé and kissed her neck. "Next time, baby." She said. "I'm so glad I have my stamina back." Lauren said as she scooted back and pulled Camila up the bed. It had been difficult on the both of them the last couple months while Lauren had been healing.

"I love that you have your stamina back, too. I'm already getting so wet for you baby." Camila let Lauren lead her further onto the bed. She scooted some to the side so she could lay on her back. She reached down to push her own maternity jeans down her legs some.

Lauren was still sitting behind Camila as she ran her hands all over the woman's body. "I plan on fucking you until we both pass out." She said as she helped the woman slip out of her jeans. She was still in her uniform and her fiancé was nearly naked. She bit her lip as she slipped out from behind Camila. "I'm going to fuck you so good." Lauren had been horny all day and she was glad to be in bed with Camila.

Camila licked her lips as she looked up at Lauren. "Come on, I want to feel your skin against mine and I really need you inside of me." She wiggled out of her panties and couldn't stop herself as she dipped her hand down between her own legs in order to relieve some of the pressure between her legs. "I like it when you fuck me until I pass out, baby. It's been a while since you've done that. But you need to be careful of the baby."

Lauren laid next to Camila and kissed her deeply when the woman started to touch herself. "That's so fucking hot." She whispered as she started to unbutton her shirt before throwing it to the ground. She quickly took off her undershirt and bra.

"I've been so horny all day, baby." Lauren husked out as she took off her pants, boxer briefs, and socks. "I will." She said softly. "Whenever you need me to stop just say so." She said as she pressed her body to the woman's side. It was getting more difficult for them to be super close since Camila had been getting bigger.

Camila continued to run her fingers along her clit as best as she could considering her stomach was mostly in the way. She kept her eyes on her fiancee as she stripped in front of her. "You're so sexy, Laur."

Lauren reached down to stroke herself before kissing Camila deeply. She pulled back, panting softly. "How do you want me, babe?"

Camila whimpered some before she pulled her hand back to cup Lauren's jaw to return her kiss. "Let me get on my side." She whispered against her lips before turning onto her side with Lauren behind her. It was one of the easiest positions for them since her stomach had started growing rapidly.

Lauren stroked her cock as they continued to kiss. It took her longer than Camila to get worn out because the limited positions weren't too taxing on her body, but her fiancé seemed to cum harder a lot more often which wore her out quickly. She helped the woman roll over on her side. She kissed Camila's neck roughly as she brushed her head against her fiancé's entrance. "Open up, baby." She husked out as she slowly started to push herself inside.

Camila shifted a little bit to move her leg back over Lauren's to give her some more space to work with. She moaned softly at Lauren's lips on her neck. "Fuck," she whimpered. Camila let out a heavy breath as she felt the head of Lauren's cock brushing along the most sensitive spots inside of her. "I love having you like this baby. You hit all the good spots." She moaned out as she pushed her hips back into Lauren's.

Lauren bit down on her fiancé's neck. She needed to be a little rough...that's how she got when she was horny. "I love you." She said as she immediately started to thrust herself into Camila. She gripped the woman's hip gently as she continued to thrust as deep as she could. "God damn. You're so tight." Lauren whimpered. She loved having sex with Camila...she couldn't believe that the woman wanted to spend the rest of her life with her. She was ecstatic that she would be able to have sex with this amazing woman for the rest of her life and share her love with the woman.

Camila let out another moan when Lauren bit into her neck. "Yes... do that again baby." She was good with makeup to cover up any marks if Lauren were to leave them on her. "I love you too." She reached back to scrape her nails along Lauren's hip as she rocked back into her thrusts. Camila closed her eyes and shifted her hips back just a little more to give Lauren a better angle to get deeper inside of her. "God, don't stop baby. You know I never last long like this."

Lauren gripped tighter on Camila's hip as she thrusted herself harder into her fiancé. She wanted to pound into Camila and she was doing her best given the position. "Fuck." She growled before she bit down on the woman's neck again as she sucked hard. She pushed herself deeply inside of her fiancé. Lauren brushed her head against the soft spot inside of Camila as she continued to thrust hard. "God, fuck." She whimpered. She was feeling so good being inside of the woman. She grunted softly as she pushed up as hard as she could.

Camila bucked her hips into every one of Lauren's thrusts. "Baby..." she moaned loudly. The jolts of pleasure from Lauren's thrusts and her sucking on her neck caused her body to go flying over the edge. "Lauren!" She cried out as she scraped her nails along the blanket, her legs trembling slightly. This is why she loved this position. To her, it was almost the same as Lauren taking her on her knees which she couldn't really do anymore because of the baby pulling on her back if she was on her knees for too long

Lauren thrusted hard up into Camila, not letting up at all. She needed this. She knew that her fiance would cum a fews times before she would cum once. She felt Camila's walls clench around her cock, which only encouraged her to thrust harder and deeper. Lauren didn't let up at all. She bit down on Camila's neck as she brought a hand up to cup her breasts. "I need to keep going." She begged softly. Lauren tweaked at the woman's nipple as she shortened her thrusts, getting deeper.

Camila nodded quickly to her. She loved it when Lauren kept going for a while. "Yes... yes don't stop baby." She brought her hand up in order to rest it on top of her fiancee's to guide her movements on her breast. "You feel so good, Laur. I love it when you're rough with me." She just wished they could be more versatile in their position choices right now. But, given she was nearly 6 and a half months along it was too hard.

Lauren panted softly into Camila's neck. "God, I don't plan on stopping." She said as she moved herself inside of her fiancé. She grunted softly as she felt Camila's walls tightly holding her cock. "Fuck." She whimpered as she tweaked at Camila's nipples again. She wished they could do other positions so badly, but she left it up to Camila anymore because the woman was limited in what she could do. "Fuck. I love you." She whimpered as she thrusted harder. She wasn't close yet. She needed something more. She gripped Camila's hips and pull the woman into her.

Camila rolled her head back to give Lauren more space on her neck. "I love you too baby." She let out a loud moan. Camila gripped Lauren's hip as her fiancee continued thrusting inside of her. She was barely through one orgasm before she found herself quickly approaching another one. It was common whenever Lauren pushed her through one orgasm and didn't cum herself. "I want on my back soon, so I can see you."

Lauren continued to thrust hard in to Camila she wanted to make the woman cum once more before they switched positions. She found herself cumming less times than normal since Camila had gotten bigger, but it wasn't much of a problem. She pushed herself deeper into her fiancé as se pulled the woman's hips into her. "Cum, babe." She whispered huskily as she moved herself quickly inside of the woman.

Camila coaxed Lauren's hand to tighten around her breast to add more pleasure. Just a little bit of pain with her pleasure was all it took. She pushed her hips back into Lauren's hard as she felt herself tumbling over the edge for a second time. "Lauren!" she moaned loudly. Camila rolled her hips slowly to ride out her own orgasm.

Lauren gripped Camila's breast tighter as she thrusted as hard as she could. She bit down on the woman's neck as she felt her fiancé's walls tighten again. "God, babe." Lauren whimpered. She placed soft kisses on Camila's neck as the woman rode out her orgasm. Lauren pulled out so Camila could roll on to her back.

"How come it takes you so long now?" Not that Camila was complaining, she never complained about multiple orgasms, but she was just curious.

Lauren got up to her knees and stroked her cock, needing to keep the constant stimulation. She sighed at Camila's question. "I don't mean for it to." She said softly. "It's just harder to pound into you with the limited positions...and you know that's what I need sometimes." She said. "But its not your fault." She said as she stroked herself.

Camila let out a heavy breath as she rolled onto her back and Lauren got up onto her knees. She licked her lips as she watched her stroking her cock. "Well you can pound into me like this." She grinned and opened her legs for her fiancee to have room to move back inside of her. "Please pound into me. If it's uncomfortable I'll tell you." She doubted that it would be, but Camila was sure it was coming eventually.

Lauren continued to stroke her cock as she positioned herself between her fiancé's legs. She ran her other hand across Camila's stomach as she started to line herself up. "I just don't want to hurt you." She said softly as she pushed her head into Camila's entrance. She gripped on to Camila's thighs as she pushed herself in the rest of the way. Lauren moaned softly feeling her cock disappear into Camila. She started up quick motions, not pushing too deep just yet. She knew what it would take to get herself off, but she didn't want to wear Camila out just yet by having her cum again so soon.

Camila rolled her head back some as she felt the head of Lauren's cock push into her. "Please baby... please don't tease me." She reached up to scrape her nails along her fiancee's stomach as she tried to push herself down further onto Lauren. She knew that Lauren wouldn't hurt her, not on purpose anyway.

Lauren started to move inside of her fiancé slowly. She was slowly building Camila up to another orgasm because she knew if she started pounding harder Camila would cum too soon and she wouldn't be able to finish right away. Lauren thrusted slowly but deeply inside Camila. She bit down on her lower lip wishing she could kiss the woman, but she could't get close enough because of the baby belly. Lauren started to thrust faster as she gripped tightly on to the woman's hips.

Camila whimpered loudly as Lauren moved in deeper. She closed her eyes and panted softly each time she felt her inner walls stretching to accommodate her fiancee's member. "Lauren," she whined softly to her as she rolled her hips, trying to get her to move faster. But, given her position, she knew that she didn't have much of a chance to move to get her to go any faster. It was times like this that she hated her belly being in the way of everything.

Lauren concentrated on the movements she was doing inside of Camila. It was the one thing that would help her to cum with her fiancé. She thrusted herself deeper into the woman, moaning softly. Lauren gripped her hips and started to go faster. She wanted to pound harder, but she was scared of hurting Camila. She bit down on her lip as she looked down to watch her member thrust in and out of her fiancé. Lauren pushed herself faster and deeper, trying to brush against Camila's soft spot given the position.

Camila arched her back slightly. "Yes, baby. Just like that." She reached up to cup Lauren's breast. She wanted to kiss her fiancee so badly but she couldn't. The only way she could was when they were laying down with Lauren behind her. She closed her eyes again as Lauren finally sped up into her. Camila had a feeling that after this orgasm, she'd probably be done for the night but she would definitely take care of her fiancee.

Lauren just watched her cock go in and out of Camila. She moaned as she concentrated on the feeling. She whimpered when she felt her fiancé cup her breast. She bit down on her lip as she thrusted harder. She could feel herself getting closer to an orgasm. She panted out as she moved herself harder and faster. Lauren knew that Camila was getting close...and based on the sex they'd been having lately, she knew Camila would be done after this. She pushed herself as deep as she could into Camila and held herself there as she switched to short, deep thrusts.

Camila sat up just slightly so she could pinch Lauren's nipple for a moment. Her back didn't like that though and she was forced to lay back down. "Lauren... baby that feels so good." She moaned to her as she forced her eyes to stay open that way she could look up at Lauren. "I'm so close, please tell me you're close now." She pleaded. Camila knew that she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer.

Lauren continued thrusting short, but deeply into her fiancé. She moaned as Camila pinched her nipple. It felt so good. She closed her eyes and focused on what she was doing. She gripped the woman's hip as she thrusted harder. Lauren nodded. She knew she would cum this time, but she needed to feel Camila's walls around her. She picked up the speed thrusting faster into the woman. She watched as her cock would disappear into the woman. "Cum, babe." She panted out as she gripped her hip.

Camila gasped as she moved her hands down to grip the comforter. "Baby..." she whispered to her. Camila gave up on keeping her eyes open as she felt the head of Lauren's cock sliding constantly over the soft spot inside of her. Her breath started becoming heavier as she felt the coil rapidly tightening before it suddenly snapped an she clamped around the woman's cock, shaking through a strong orgasm

Lauren bit down on her lower lip as she continued to thrust into Camila. She gripped her fiancé's hip tighter as she panted softly. She could feel that Camila was close so she started to thrust as fast and hard as she could. She felt her fiancé's walls tighten around her as she moved faster. Lauren took in a deep breath before pushing herself in deep and letting go. She shot thick ropes of cum into her fiancé's pussy before slowly thrusting to ride it out. She pulled out once she felt Camila start to writhe underneath her. Lauren moved to lay on her back next to the woman.

Camila moaned lowly as she felt Lauren unload inside of her. She let out a heavy breath when she pulled out and moved to her back beside her. Camila licked her lips as she rolled onto her side and draped one of her legs over her fiancee's to be closer to her. "I love you." Camila murmured to her as she moved her fingertips down Lauren's chest and down to her stomach to scratch along her abs gently.

Lauren laid on her back still panting softly. She threw an arm over her eyes as she took a deep breath. She felt Camila's leg drape over her, but she didn't move at all. "I love you, too." She said softly. Her breath hitched when she felt Camila's fingertips trailing down her body. She tightened her ab muscles when she felt the woman scratch softly. "Babe." She warned as she pulled her arm tighter over her eyes.

Camila lifted her head to look down at her. "What?" She had heard the tone of Lauren's voice and knew what it meant, but she didn't want to stop, it had been a while since she'd just given Lauren a blowjob or a handjob, and she wanted her fiancee to feel just as drained as she did. "Do you want me to stop?" She slowly raked her fingernails down along the police officer's thigh before moving along her balls and finally wrapping her hand around the base of her cock.

Lauren took a deep shaky breath. She removed her arm to look at Camila giving her a warning look. She was still horny and she didn't want Camila to feel like she had to do this. "I don't want you to stop." She said honestly. "But I don't want you to feel like you have to do this." She said. "I can go take care of myself in the bathroom." She said with a shaky breath as Camila's fingers trailed up her thigh. She moaned when her fiancé's fingers brushed her balls and then gripped her cock. "Are you sure?" She asked as her hips bucked up.

Camila leaned up some to kiss her jaw then leaned in a little bit further to kiss Lauren softly. "You never make me feel like I have to do anything, baby. I want to do this." She curled her body slightly into Lauren's and rested her head on her chest as she ran her hand slowly up the older woman's length, feeling her getting hard all over again. "You know how much I love making you feel good." She moved her leg off of Lauren's so she could get comfortable in her new position.

Lauren whimpered softly at the contact on her penis. She was extremely horny and just needed to get off. She leaned down to kiss Camila's head as the woman put it on her chest. She bit her lip as her hips thrusted up feeling Camila work over her length. "Fuck." She said softly. She could feel herself getting hard again...this was how it was obviously that she was still horny...because when she was, it didn't take her long to get hard. "I know you do, but I feel like I could go all night and I don't want you to have to do that." She said softly.

Camila licked her lips when Lauren bucked her hips up. "Well, I'll help you this time, you're on your own after this." She chuckled some before she slowly worked her way down Lauren's body, kissing along her skin as she went. She stayed laying on her side as she positioned herself over Lauren's hips in order to guide the woman's cock into her mouth. The angle was weird, but she had to make due with it as she slowly pushed her lips down her length.

Lauren groaned as Camila's lips touched her cock. "What are you going to do watch me masturbate?" She asked as she ran her fingers through Camila's hair. She bit down on her lip as she tried not to buck her hips. She didn't want to hurt her fiancé. Lauren felt the woman take her entire length into her mouth. "God, baby." She moaned out as she gripped Camila's hair. "Fuck." She said as she stopped her hips from bucking again.

Camila pulled back and chuckled some. "I will gladly watch you masturbate, it's really hot watching you do that." She took her cock back into her mouth and hollowed her cheeks as she started bobbing her head as quickly as she could given her angle. She moved her hand down to massage her balls gently as she continued working her mouth up and down her length.

Lauren whimpered softly. "Fucking hell." She said as Camila took her length all the way in. She reached her hand down to grip her fiancé's head as she gently thrusted up. She moaned loudly feeling Camila's hands massaging her balls. "God damn." She panted softly. Lauren licked her lips as she watched her length disappear into Camila's mouth again. She could let the woman do this all night, but she knew that Camila would get tired.

Camila shifted a little bit so she was in a better, more comfortable spot so that Lauren could easily thrust up into her mouth. She gently squeezed her balls before moving her hand down to grip Lauren's thigh. Camila slowly pulled her head back and circled her tongue around the head of her cock before moving all the way back down and swallowing around her head.

Lauren moaned out as her fiancé circled her tongue around her head. She thrusted her hips up needing her whole length inside of Camila. She bit her lower lip as she closed her eyes, concentrating on the stimulation. She whimpered feeling Camila swallow around her head. "God, fuck. I'm getting close." She said softly as she pushed the woman's head down her length and held it there for a moment before letting her back up.

Camila closed her eyes as Lauren continued to thrust up into her. She pulled back for a moment before Lauren guided her head all the way down and held her there for a moment. "Cum baby," she stated as soon as she could pull her head up again. She looked up at her fiancee as she stroked her hand along her cock quickly then took her right back into her mouth. She continued dragging her tongue along the bottom of her member, trying to do whatever she could to bring Lauren to an orgasm. She wanted to taste her.

Lauren bit her lower lip as she held Camila's head on her cock. She closed her eyes as Camila took her all the way in again. She was so close. She felt the coil in her stomach starting to snap. She moaned out as her fiancé licked up the under side of her cock and wrapped her lips around her head. As soon as Camila stroked her she felt her cock swell as she pushed her hips up and shot a load into her fiancé's mouth. "Oh fuck." She whimpered as she threw her arm over her face. Her hips bucked up repeatedly into Camila's mouth as the woman sucked her dry.

Camila moaned against Lauren's member as she felt her let go inside of her mouth. She continued bobbing her head slowly, circling her tongue around her head as she made sure that Lauren was completely drained. "I love how you taste baby." She kissed back up the side of her body before cupping Lauren's jaw and turning her head so she could kiss her softly. "I love you."

Lauren whimpered softly as her fiancé milked her completely. She sighed as she started feeling herself get soft and Camila's mouth leave her cock. She wrapped her arm around the woman as she kissed her back. Lauren wanted so badly to deepen the kiss and keep going, but she knew Camila was done. She pulled back from the kiss and gently bit down on the woman's lower lip before whimpering softly. "I love you, too. Thank you." She said as she closed her eyes and held the woman as close as she could.

Camila yawned some once she pulled back from the kiss. "I'm so tired... I'm sorry, now I'm the one that's struggling to keep up with you." She chuckled some as she sank into her fiancee's side. She closed her eyes and rested her head onto Lauren's shoulder. She reached out some to take Lauren's hand in her own and trace around the outline of her engagement ring.

Lauren shook her head as she sighed softly. "You have nothing to apologize for...normally it's fine." She explained, "But I don't know why today I'm like really horny." She said as she ran her fingers through Camila's hair. "I might go take a shower and jerk off a couple times after you fall asleep." She said honestly. She smiled at her fiancé as their hands joined. She looked down at the ring and sighed contently.

Camila laughed some at her fiancee. "You can just jerk off in bed a couple of times so I can watch you. You know how much I love watching you." She relaxed completely against Lauren then. Even if Lauren did jerk off a few times, she figured she'd be asleep soon anyway. With the baby as active as he was, he took a lot of her energy every day and left her drained by the end of the night.

Lauren chuckled softly. She knew that Camila liked to watch her, but she also knew her fiancé and she would eventually pass out as she watched. "If that's what you want I can stay here and do it." She said as she held the woman close. "But the second you fall asleep I'm going into the bathroom...it's just weird doing that next to you while you're asleep." She said as she cringed some. "I love you, babe."

Camila nodded some. "That sounds fair." She ran her hand along Lauren's stomach and shifted a little bit so she could look down at her. "That would be kind of weird to get off while I was sleeping right beside you." Camila lifted her head to kiss Lauren's jaw softly. "I love you too, baby." She suddenly groaned as she felt a kick near her ribs. "I think he's awake again." She ran her hand over the side of her stomach gently.

Lauren licked her lips as she felt Camila's hand on her stomach. She trailed her fingers through the woman's hair before just diving right in and reaching down to grip her cock. "Super weird...that's why I never do it. I just go into the bathroom when you're asleep." She laughed softly as she stroked her soft cock. "I'm sorry that I'm like this tonight." She said softly. She looked down at Camila's stomach. "He will let you sleep soon." She said. "Can you kiss me for a minute and help me get going?" She asked with an innocent smile.

Camila smirked to her before she shifted up some so she could kiss her softly. "Is that good?" She teased before cupping her jaw and kissing her deeply. Camila dipped her tongue into the woman's mouth, actively seeking out hers before she let out a moan into her mouth. She went one step further to drag her hand over her breast and pinched her nipple gently.

Lauren sighed feeling her fiancé's lips on her own. She leaned forward still as Camila pulled back, teasing her. She shook her head lightly and moaned when Camila leaned in to kiss her deeper. Lauren gripped the back of her head as she slipped her tongue in to fight with Camila's. All the while, her hand was moving over her cock. "I'm already getting hard again." She mumbled against Camila's lips. She let out a shaky breath feeling the woman pinch her nipple. She stroked herself to complete hardness before running her thumb over the tip of her cock.

Camila pulled back and turned her head to look down. She licked her lips when she saw her cock at its full length again. "It never takes you long baby." She shifted to rest her hand back on Lauren's shoulder in order to watch her. It took all she had not to reach out to help her, she loved watching her fiancé touch herself. "That's so sexy." She murmured.

Lauren bit her lip as she closed her eyes and worked her hand over her hard member. She didn't want to waste any time getting to another orgasm. She gripped herself tightly as she stroked herself long and hard. She looked at Camila and smiled lazily as she worked her hand faster over herself. "Nothing feels as good as being inside of you." She said softly as she gripped the base of her cock, stilling her hand for a moment. She slowly dragged her hand up to her head and pinched it lightly as she ran her thumb over her tip before pushing down hard.

Camila licked her lips as she just watched. "Oh, nothing feels as good as you being inside of me, but it's still sexy to watch you get off." She scratched her nails along her stomach and down to her thigh to help her along, but never once touched her cock. Camila was battling sleep at that point and she wanted to at least see one of her fiance's orgasms.

Lauren was already so close. She knew exactly how to get herself off because there was a lot of times where she had to do it quickly before work. She roughly stroked herself as she bit her lip and looked at Camila. "One more kiss?" She said as she leaned in an pushed her lips roughly against Camila's. She went all out on her cock as she panted against her fiancé's lips. "I'm gonna cum." She whispered softly as she felt her hips buck.

Camila nodded and lifted her head to kiss Lauren deeply. She let the kiss linger. "Cum baby, cum for me." She whispered back. Camila pulled her head away to look down in time to watch Lauren make a mess all over herself. 

"Oh fuck." Lauren grunted softly as she felt her cum splash onto her stomach and breasts. She kept pumping hard to get it all out. Once she felt herself go soft in her hand she let go and reached over to grab a kleenex from the night stand.

Camila couldn't help herself as she reached down to drag her fingers along her stomach slightly to bring it up to her lips. After licking her juices off of her finger, she grinned before leaning down to dip her tongue into Lauren's mouth so she could taste herself.

Lauren stroked her cock until it went soft. She knew that she needed one more round to be completely ready for bed...and she planned on using one of her toys after Camila fell asleep. She wasnt sure if the other woman had found her stash of toys or not...she didn't use them often since being with Camila. She groaned as she watched the woman licked the cum off her finger. "That's so fucking sexy." She whimpered softly. Lauren cleaned up the rest with the kleenex before throwing it in her bed side trash. She turned her head and was met with Camila's lips as she moaned softly into the kiss.

Camila pulled back a little bit so she could look down into Lauren's eyes. "I have a second wind... do you want some help with another round?" She sat up some before she carefully straddled her stomach to look down at her. "I'm too sensitive to take you inside, but I can help you in other ways." Camila brought her hands up to massage her fiance's breasts slowly. "You tell me what you want and I'll do it for you." She smiled down at her. "Toys or not," she winked to her.

Lauren looked up into her fiancé's eyes before kissing her soft. "You sure?" She asked softly as she brushed some hair out of the woman's face. She wanted to be inside the woman, but she knew that she couldn't. Lauren bit her lip and let out a low moan as Camila massaged her breasts. "Fuck, babe." She said. She nearly jerked up in surprise at her fiancé's comment. "Uh. Toys?" She gulped. "You know about those?" She asked before reaching down to gently jerk her cock.

Camila laughed softly. "I spend more time at home than you do, baby. Which means I clean. I find things. You don't have to be ashamed of them." She gently rolled Lauren's nipples in her fingers as she smiled down to her. "So... tell me what you want." She palmed Lauren's breasts slowly, knowing that it drove her insane. "I'll sleep after you cum again. I don't have to be with my client until noon tomorrow so I can sleep in."

Lauren inhaled sharply as her fiance rolled her nipples. "God, baby. Wait here." She said softly before getting up and walking over to the closet. She dug behind some boxes to find the one she wanted. She pulled out her favorite before walking back to Camila. Lauren laid back before she grabbed a little lube from the bedside table. She rubbed it on her cock before she took the fleshlight and teased her head with it. "This is as close as I can get to being inside of you." She said with a blush. She didn't like to admit that she would use toys...it was something she did more when she was single.

Camila shifted back up against the pillows. "Come here, baby." She stated after she saw her teasing herself with the fleshlight. Camila waited until Lauren was settled between her legs. "You can lean back, you don't hurt him." She kissed along her shoulder as she reached over to grab the toy from her girlfriend's hand to take over control of it. "Just picture me riding you," Camila whispered against her ear as she started to pull it down her length and held it there for a moment before she pulled back and started a slow pace with it.

Lauren slowly worked the toy down her length and held it in place as she pushed her hips up. It wasn't nearly as good as being inside her fiancé, but it was the closest thing she could get at the moment. "Fuck." She looked at Camila concerned before settling between her legs. She scooted back as far as she could. Upon her fiancé's request, Lauren leaned back and rested her head on Camila's shoulder. She pumped the toy over herself slowly before feeling Camila's hand on it. She let go and let the woman take control. "Oh, god." She moaned out softly. She never lasted very long using it.

Camila slowly pumped it along Lauren's cock as she sucked on her shoulder, rather hard. "Remind me tomorrow, and I'll ride you, just like this. Nice and slow." She whispered against her ear. Camila brought her free hand up to grip Lauren's breast as she suddenly sped up her movements. She pulled the fleshlight completely off of Lauren before just teasing the head of her cock, slipping it in and out several times before suddenly sliding all the way back down.

Lauren nodded furiously. "I will remind you all day...you know that. I won't forget." She said as she moaned out softly. She ran her hands down Camila's thighs as the woman worked over her cock with the toy. Lauren's hips bucked feeling her fiancé grab her breast. "God you know just what to do to me to drive me crazy." She whimpered softly. She panted softly as Camila sped up her movements. She whined when the toy was taken off her cock, "Babe." She said with a pout. She felt the toy circling her head. "Please." She begged softly. "Oh god." Lauren moaned out as Camila pushed it down fast and started to get rougher.

Camila gently bit down on her shoulder then up to her neck as she sped up her movements. "Cum baby. Pretend that it's me and you're about to fill me up again." She whispered against her ear as she added more pressure to her chest, pinching and plucking her nipple even harder. "Let it go baby." She repeated against her ear before she pulled the toy away and replaced it with her own hand, gripping tightly as she stroked her hard and rough.

Lauren let out shaky breaths as Camila pounded her cock with the toy. "Fuck. I will. I'm so close." She whimpered softly. She closed her eyes feeling the woman's teeth on her neck. "God, yes. Just like that." She said as she pushed her hips up. She moaned loudly when Camila pinched her nipple. "Oh god, please baby." She said as she panted softly. Lauren whimpered when the woman took the toy away and replaced it with her hand. Feeling her fiance's hand stroking her, Lauren instantly came. Her hips jerked up as she unloaded herself all over her stomach and Camila's hand. "Harder." She begged, feeling more cum trying to get out. As Camila did as she asked she felt more drip out of her head and onto her fiancé's hand.

Camila moaned softly when she watched Lauren let go all over her stomach again and over her hand as well. She tightened her grip some and moved faster along her cock when Lauren told her to. She sucked in harder on her neck to help her ride out every last bit of her orgasm. "You made a mess again." She smiled to her before bringing her hand up to her mouth to clean it off then turned Lauren's head so she could kiss her languidly. "I could never get enough of watching you cum like that."

Lauren chuckled as her fiancé spoke. "Sorry. It gets really messy sometimes." She blushed. "Especially with a big load like that." She said reaching for another kleenex to clean herself up. She wiped the cum off her stomach. "I don't get why you think that's sexy and you like watching it." She chuckled softly. She thought it was kind of gross herself...but she did enjoy watching Camila get herself off. She turned her head and kissed her fiancé back before getting up to lay beside her. She set the toy on the night stand before curling into Camila. "Remind me I need to wash that in the morning." She said softly as she rested her head on Camila's shoulder and gently rubbed her belly with her hand.

Camila shook her head. "I wasn't saying it like it was a bad thing." She wrapped her arm around Lauren as she laid beside her. She gently took the woman's hand to guide it to the other side of her stomach when she felt their son moving again. "I find it sexy just like you find it sexy when you watch me. Though, I can't really do that right now because my belly's in the way now. And don't worry, I'll remind you to shower in the morning." She chuckled some before she kissed the top of her head. "I love you, get some sleep honey."

Lauren tossed the tissue in the trash. She smiled as she relaxed in her fiancé's arms. She felt the woman grab her hand and position on her stomach. Lauren sighed when she felt her son kick. "I think he's telling us he loves us." She smiled up at her fiancé. "And probably to stop having so much sex." She chuckled softly. She started to feel herself drifting off. She leaned up to give Camila a soft kiss before resting her head on her shoulder. "M'love you too." She mumbled softly. "Night, baby."

AN: Boom. Minimal editing bc I'm tired. :)

Hope you enjoyed! -Amanda

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 22.9K 45
Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thing for Camila, but never got the courage...
46.1K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...
8.3K 296 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...
12.3K 380 10
Camila and Fifth Harmony have long separated and things are going well in their respective careers. Camila's career has skyrocketed after the release...