Dragon Princess

By BeautyUndead

As long as she could remember Zartiyil was rasied by dragons. They were her only family, her friends, and her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Author's Note

373 27 13
By BeautyUndead

Hello my lovelies! Now before you get you torches and pitchforks out because this isn't another chapter let me explain. I am so sorry for not posting a chapter in forever. I have been extremely busy juggling school, prepping for college, my haunted house work, acting, and my attempt of a social life. But no worries! My updates will hopefully return this summer! Until then please continue showing all your love and support I really appreciate it! I will in my free time edit some of my old chapters so check every now and again cause somethings may change! Till next time!

XOXO,

BeautyUndead

UPDATE ON STORIES 01/2/2015: I had originally planned for 2015 to kickoff with an update of Dragon Princess. But recently within the same week I have lost 2 of my dogs. One struck by a car, the other passed in her sleep. Until I pass though this ordeal I am sorry to say my stories will continue to be on hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 2 39
"You will seek death but you will not find it. You will long to lose consciousness but ever present you shall stay. Finally alone you will shrivel u...
148K 2.7K 20
Tori is speacial. she's lived in an insane asylm for the better part of her life. since she was nine to be exact. she has, ADD ADHD, OCD, an anxiety...
50 3 2
Emmeranne Quintus, A not so ordinary but looks it on the outside recently turned Eighteen year old girl, With lots of child trauma and daddy issues...
19.5K 629 27
Amy and all her Sonic friends are human. They decided to stay on Earth, and had a friend help them blend in. Hopefully to have normal lives. Amy wasn...