delirious ↠ g.d.

By releaseyourmind

"I have gone insane for you, Hailee. I'm delirious for your love." Delirious © 2017 by @releaseyourmind Haile... More

DISCLAIMER
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
CHARACTERS
BONUS CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
NOTICED
a message to read

O N E

10.8K 235 421
By releaseyourmind

100 votes per chapter? thanks guys ♡︎

New school... New me...

I get out of my good old car and slam the door behind me. The door squeals and opens behind my back. A few people stare at me and giggle.

Wow, really?

I turn around and close the door more gently and this time, it shuts completely. I sigh.

Another day in hell...

I open the wide doors of the school's main entrance and as soon as I step in the hall, all eyes lay on me. Everyone stares at me and starts whispering to their friends.

Is it that obvious that I'm the new girl?

The sound of my heels hitting the white tiles echoes in the halls, as I walk towards the lockers.

A blond girl intercepts me and places her hand a few inches away from my chest.

She stands tall in front of me, impeccable blond hair falling down her chest, bright blue eyes blinking off their fake eyelashes and bony hands with long pink nails. Without forgetting the tall ass high heels.

Typical Barbie bitch.

"So you're the new girl, huh?" she asks from a adenoidal voice.

Words spread around fast in this school...

"Your name?" she goes on, as two other barbie dolls join both of her sides.

I furrow my brows and tilt my head. Who the hell does she think she is?

"None of your business, darling." I snap back.

"Ooouuh new girl has some guts! I like it." she replies as she turns around to the people whispering behind her.

I think the whole entire school is her crew. It's kind of obvious.

She takes a step closer to me and bends over, since she is at least a foot higher than me. She backs me up to the wall behind me and leans her arm against the concrete, right next to my head. She lowly scrapes her fingernails down the wall, making me cringe.

She's playing with my nerves.

"When I ask you something... you reply. Got it?" she glares at me.

"Wow you're desperate for attention, huh?" I reply with a slight bitch tone.

Two can play this game, sweetie.

Back in my old school, I had the reputation of having a badass attitude.

That's right. I'm a bad bitch too.

She rolls her eyes and walks back to her pocket dogs. She turns around to face me again.

"There's two things you should know, new girl. One; this school is my kingdom. I rule, you bend. I can make your senior year here a living hell. I have the-"

Bla bla bla...

"-ability to turn the entire school against you with a snap of my fingers... and two; never-"

" 'Never approach the Dolans. They're off limits.' We are well aware, Maddison. Thank you." a red headed girl walks next to me and gently grabs my shoulders as she cuts the blonde off.

"Don't listen to her. She's jealous of every new girls in this school. She doesn't like when 'her boys' are looking for fresh meat." she smirks with an appealing voice.

Barbie flicks her hair off her shoulder with her hand and walks away with her two toys, making sure they stomp the ground with their black high heels, trying to get as much attention as possible, which obviously works.

"Maddison, Amber and Ashley... Don't worry, they're always like this. Maddison is right though. The Dolans are off limits. If I were you, I would stay away from them. They scream trouble from miles away." the red head says as she lets go of my shoulders and stands in front of me.

She points out her hand, aiming to shake mine.

"I'm Candice. Nice to meet you." she gives me a warm smile, showing her perfect white teeth. Her green eyes are almost shining.

She is stunning.

"Hailee." I give her a light smirk as we shake hands.

She takes my hand and begins to walk at a forward pace to my locker.

"Well, Hailee, I have the pleasure to announce you that your locker is right next to mine." she says as we stop in front on the typical high school blue lockers. "I may or may not have checked the list... and couldn't help but get excited to be next to the new girl..." she gives me a shy smile.

Her locker is number 58 and mine is 59.

"I feel like we're going to get along pretty well, Hailee." she winks at me right before the bell rings.

"What's your first class?" she curiously asks as she grabs a purple binder from her locker.

"I-I didn't get my schedule yet..." I mumble.

"Oh it's fine, I can show you the principal's office if you want." she smiles back at me.

Gosh that girl is radiant I swear.

"Sure, thanks." I can't help but smile back.

-----

Candice gives me a tight hug before running to her first class, as I'm waiting in front of the principal's door.
I take a deep breath and walk in.

A teenager bashes both of his fists on the principal's desk, muscles tensed and veins popping.

"You can't fucking suspend me on the first day of school! What kind of bullshit is this?" he throws a picture frame to the wall and the glass shatters everywhere.

I jump back and hold onto the door knob, not really knowing what to do.

"Mr. Dolan I highly suggest you to calm down before I bring the security into this. You don't want what happened the last time now, do you?" the principal threatens.

"Do I have to remind you that fights are intolerable in this school, Mr. Dolan? I warned you. If you got into one more fight, suspension must apply." he continues.

"Go fuck yourself." the boy snaps back as he turns around with anger rushing through his body.

He bumps into my shoulder on his way out.

"Watch out, whore..."

Holy shit.

So he's a Dolan?...

"My appologies for this brutal scene Miss...?"

"Smith. Hailee Smith." I blink faster and fake a smile.

"Ah, you're the new girl. I suppose you came for your schedule?" he asks as he picks up the shattered glass.

I squat down and help him.

"Uhhh yeah... yeah I did." I reply as I pick up the frame and the picture.

I look at the faces and assume that it's him and his wife. Pretty woman.

He takes it from my hand and gives me a quick smile as he puts it in one of his drawer.

He takes a schedule behind him and turns around to hand it to me.

I take the piece of paper and immediately bring my eyes to the first period.

Mathematics. Local B-106.
Mr. Scuppie.

I hate maths.

I sigh and bring my gaze up to the principal's. He seems disappointed. Hell, I understand why. That boy was the most unbearable teenager I've ever seen.

"Thank you, sir..." I softly say as I exit his office.

-----

"Everybody sit down and be quiet! The lesson's about to begin!" I can hear the teacher yell from the other side of the door.

I bring my gaze up.

B-106.

Here we go...

I knock three times and hold my breath. I hate to be late. Everyone stares at you when you enter the class until you sit at your desk.

The door swings open, revealing a middle aged man, tired eyes from what seems to be the excess of work... or the excess of yelling.

"You must be Hailee!" his face lits up as he sees me.

He must think I'm some goody-two-shoes.

I simply nod, pressing my lips together, as he opens his arms and slowly backs up.

"Class, I would like you to meet our new student, here at Rose High, Miss Hailee Smith!" he starts applauding and stops as soon as he notices that nobody else is clapping. "You can choose a seat, Hailee. There are plenty free ones in the back..." he clears his throat.

I grip my books tighter as I slowly walk to the back of the class, taking time to inspect every single faces.

I stop walking when his gaze meets mine.

My jaw almost drops.

He. Is. Fucking. Hot.

He has brown slid-back hair, a jawline carved by god itself and the body of someone who spends more than five hours in the gym per day.

A fucking masterpiece.

I blink myself out of my thoughts and continue to walk forward. I take a seat next to a brunette who is loudly chewing gum.

I have him in aim.

He's in front of me, a desk to the left.

He slowly turns around and checks me out, his gaze moving up and down.
A smirk curls up on the corner of his lips as he sits back, facing the teacher.

I press my lips together, inspecting him carefully.

His soulders...

His arms...

Damn.

Before I know it, the first class already comes to an end and the bell rings.

I zoned out the entire class.

The boy stands up and picks up his books and instead of walking towards the door, he walks up to me.

I'm about to stand up, but he presses his massive hand on my shoulder, making me sit down. He leans back on my desk and bites his cheek.

"I've never seen you around..." he claims.

I can't help but smirk.

I lean forward in my chair and rest my left elbow on my desk, right next to him, while staring at his deep hazel eyes.

His jawline is even more defined from that angle...

"I'm new here." I reply as I rest my chin in my hand.

"Hmm that's why. I would've remembered such a pretty face." he flirts as he grips the edge of the desk with both of his hands, showing off his arm muscles.

He should wear cut offs all the time.

I blush and look down, trying to hide my face with my hand.

"Class is dismissed, Miss Smith, Mr. Dolan... Please exit the classroom." the teacher says as he grades some papers, not even looking at us.

Oh fuck... Another Dolan...

How many are there?

Dolan boy turns back to me and winks as he takes his books and leaves before I do.

I slowly stand up and grab my stuff.

Candice's words are echoing in my mind...

The Dolans are off limits.

Well that one doesn't seem that much of a troublemaker to me...

-----

Author's note : HI EVERYONE :D

There's been a few requests to have an author's note at the end of each chapter idk why 😂 I like it though, I'm not complaining ☺️🙏🏼

So here's chapter 1 of Delirious, I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'd like to talk about the story a little bit but I know how I can get carried away sometimes and I might end up spoiling the entire thing sooo yeah 🙊

Anyways I hope y'all have a good day! I'll see you in the next chapter 😜

*I'm trying to release one chapter per day*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 66 20
dolan twin fanfics//imagines .....hope you enjoy
3.4M 126K 43
in which a boy gets into an accident at a party and ends up falling in love with the girl he used to bully. highest rankings: #4 in fan fiction
261K 6.7K 25
Loneliness. Sadness. Depression. These are all emotions 15 year old Brittany experiences and journals about on a daily basis. She feels that no one c...
311K 8.9K 46
[ COMPLETED ] in which a girl loses someone dear to her life and falls into depression, shutting her best friend, ethan, out in the process. ethan tr...