Take Me

By StandHereForever

We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming. More

Description
Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter [7]
Chapter [8]
Chapter [9]
Chapter [10]
Chapter [11]
VALENTINES DAY!
Chapter [12]
Chapter [13]
Chapter [14]
Dear Readers
Warning!
Chapter [16]
Follow Me on Twitter and Help Promote Take Me
Chapter [17]
Chapter [18]
Chapter [19]
Chapter [20]
Chapter [21]
Chapter [22]
Chapter [23]
Chapter [24]
Chapter [25]
Chapter [26]
Chapter [27]
Chapter [28]
Chapter [29]
Chapter [30]
Chapter [31]
Chapter [32]
Chapter [33]
Chapter [34]
Chapter [35]
Chapter [36]
Chapter [37]
Chapter [38]
Chapter [39]
Chapter [40]
Chapter [41]
Chapter [42]
Chapter [43]
Chapter [44]
Chapter [45]
Chapter [46]
Chapter [47]
Chapter [48]
Chapter [49]
Chapter [50]
Last Author Note

Chapter [15]

5.6K 172 38
By StandHereForever

The songs for this chapter are:

-Take Me Home: Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha

-All of Me: John Legend

-On Top of the World: Imagine Dragons

 Dear Readers, sorry for not updating in what feels like forever, it probably was for those of you who breath Bieber, if you know what I mean :) anyway, here's chapter fifteen. I hope you all like it, but keep in mind I will not be updating until I have at least 30 votes and 25 comments!

I snuggle up next to Justin and listen to the steady rhythm of his heart beat. The drum is music to my ears. We stare up into the sky and Justin strokes my hair.

I wish we could stay this way forever.

"I hope I can find my star one day." I whisper not sure whether I will receive a reply or not.

His chest swells and I can hear the breath he sucks in before answering, "You don't need a star to shine bright, you have already blinded me."

I don't know what to say. The sky is spinning and I'm not sure if it is a lie. Is it a lie? It can't be...

***

"Justin?" I repeat, "Where has he gone?"

There is a flash of red in front of my eyes and I'm straining to see what has escaped me. But it's too quick before I'm knocked off my feet and pushed over the edge. I'm falling through nothing but the air seems so thick as I reach solid ground. But there is nothing still. I continue to fall. Someone is laughing at me and the darkness above is parting, there is light, but its no comfort.

The sun shines through and I can't help but wonder where I am? Is this my soul, my head? Where am I?

Suddenly I hit something hard and my mouth parts to let drops of blonde trickle down from my lips. That's when I understand, it's Justin. He's pulling me under with just one look. What has this boy done to me?

"He only used you Selena. I told you he would eventually leave when he got what he wanted."

Its all a dream.

I'm safe in none other than Justin's arms. I know he's carrying me back to his car but I'm too sleepy to protest. I don't know what happened after he pulled into my arms, except for the fact that I had fallen asleep.

When I crack my eyes open a little the only light was from the lit up Subway sign. It must still be early morning.

I snuggle deeper into Justin's chest and took in his scent. Why did he have to smell so good? Why did he have to be so beautiful, and I mean it too. Everything is beautiful, that I know so far. I just want to know more and more about this boy, I want those walls to crumble and cower because of me. Breakthrough's are what I'm aiming for now.

It's Monday, and I have school. Justin does to, but when he gently lays my head down on the seat and climbs in next to me, I know that missing one day won't bother anyone. Mr. Hollis will just be at the bottom of my concern lists for right now; as for my parents.

My heart urns for my grandfather since I have had no communication with the man, but that will all happen when I can keep my eyes open. Just one more second...

Small hairs on the back of my neck rise when smooth fingers trace my skin. I don't open my eyes, and instead enjoy Justin's touch. I don't know how I'm laying in his car, but I can still feel his eyes on me. Who knows how I look when I sleep.

Justin slides his fingers easily through my hair and his low sighs fill the air.

"Selena?"

Has he known I was awake? I squint my eyes shut and hear him chuckle.

"Selena, I know you're not sleeping anymore."

 I try hard not to smile by clenching my jaw but this only earns a poke in the side from Justin. I shriek, "Okay, Jay I am up!"

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" He narrows his eyes at me, and this time its my turn to laugh. His gorgeous face is so silly looking when his eyebrows squish together and his forehead creases. It's like nothing I've ever seen or felt before.

Oh Justin, what have you done to me?

I sit up and face the boy, "That you just love that nickname."

"Of course." Justin groans and rolls his eyes. There's a split second when a flash of mischief fills his eyes and I jump onto him like a leapfrog.

"Justin!" I grab him by the back of his neck and pull his forehead to mine, "Take me somewhere!"

His eyes widen and his mouth drops, "What? Why?"

"You act like its a bad thing." This didn't turn out the way I had seen it in my head. I wish I could have reversed what just happened. Why didn't Justin understand what I was asking? Why are boys always so slow?

His face creases again and I swear I see a glare coming on, but instead of speaking he kisses my nose. His lips caressing my skin so softly I push forward for more of an effect. It's so perfect, I just want to feel his kisses all over my body. Why does my body have to react this way to him?

Justin continues his kisses down my cheeks to my mouth. When he gets there the kiss is soft and then grows so powerful that my fingers are twisting the hairs at the bottom of his hair line. His tongue swipes inside my mouth and his fingers tease the bottom of my shirt.

I tilt my head to the side and Justin follows by letting me lean back.

Suddenly I'm lifted over the console and set down on his lap. My eyes open slightly just as the kiss breaks but not before I'm silenced again with his sweet kisses.

I'm left breathless like always.

I can feel it now. The burning in my stomach as Justin pulls up my shirt. My heart pounds as he pulls back to lift the fabric over my head.

My shirt is discarded into the back, so far out of reach. He smiles at me like a fool and I cover my exposed front the best I can.

Justin frowns, "What are you doing?"

"I don't like my body." I feel ashamed and the heat makes it way to my cheeks. I'm always blushing and I wish had enough confidence to be the girl that I always read about in books. I am so weak that I can't even let Justin see me in my bra without feeling embarrassed.

I wouldn't call myself fat, just self conscious.

"I think you are beautiful, like a star." Justin smiles again and I find my heart swelling with happiness. I can't snap out of my trance as I kiss him again.

And again, and again.

The sparks between us are flying so high that if I were to open my eyes I just know that I would have been blinded. I've never felt this before, just for Justin. Just for him.

My head says only him, but its too early to say something that won't ever happen. I am just another phase in this boys life. Right? I surely can't be anything more.

Only once do I crash my nose with Justin's and I have to laugh nervously because of how inexperienced I really am. However, I feel so dirty and corrupted into something new already, I want to go take a bath to ride myself from this filthy feeling. This delicious filthy feeling that drives me insane for Justin.

When I feel his hands on my breasts my eyes fly open. I'm too shocked to pull back but instead I sit there, staring at the hazel eyed boy, kissing him while he outlines my bra with his finger.

The feeling in my stomach explodes and nothing stops me from jerking my chest forward into his greedy hands. I fill them up and he smiles against our kiss. I have no idea what I am doing as I close my eyes again, but I know that my body is on fire. Pure raging fire.

I scoot closer to his body on his lap and he winces.

It takes a second to realize, but when I feel a bulge beneath me I gasp.

Oh no, no, not again.

"Justin?" I whisper as if to beacon him back to the land of the living. His eyes stay closed and he rests his head on the back of the seat, his lips still pursed and swollen from the pressure of mine.

I am tempted to climb off his lap, but before I can move he grabs my hips to hold me in place, "Don't move."

"Why not?"

"I need you for a minute." His eyes are still closed and his breaths are shallow.

I have no idea what to think. What is happening?

Justin's eyes race underneath his closed eyelids and I examine everything on his face. His skin is a light olive color that glows lightly underneath the light of the car. The shadows that cast above his top lip from his nose makes the skin in between dark. It almost looks like a light mustache and I can't help but laugh.

I cover my mouth when I do so, and Justin doesn't seem to notice.

Justin Bieber, what do you do to me? What has happened in this few days of knowing you? I want to ask these questions so badly, but I know that they will never ever leave my mouth.

He smiles, "Are you still going to school today?"

"Are you?" I question, throwing his wonder back in his face. I giggle despite my un-goofiness.

This time Justin's eyes flash open and he scans my face.

"I wasn't because I want to take you somewhere."

My heart leaps inside my chest again and I wonder when this feeling for him will ever stop. When it doesn't I have to live with the constant drum inside my body.

Justin teases my hips by pinching them which only makes me moan. His smile grows, also curving up slightly around the edges to show that he is pleased with my reaction. I want to make him feel the way I feel when he touches me.

But the only thing that comes to mind is something I would never dare do.

"Where are we going?" I push his hands back up too my middle back and he sighs.

"It's a long drive." Justin answers his brow creasing again. Before I know what is happening, my fingers are smoothing out the skin between his brow to make the stress visible on his skin disappear.

He watches me with uncertain eyes, his mouth gaping slightly, but doesn't protest.

"Stop frowning." I look him dead in the eyes and swallow back the bile rising in my throat because of how intense his stare is, "It isn't good for your skin."

After a moment of still analyzing me, he rolls his eyes, "Thanks Doc."

"Anytime."

"So if the drive is about forty five minutes away; what do you say?" Justin's question sounds more like a demand to me and it leaves me wondering.

Where in the world could we be going?

"We aren't leaving Washington right?" I ask feeling uncertain about the answer. When he nods I place my hand on his cheek, "Fine take me away."

He leans in closer to my face to kiss my nose. The fire ignites again and I shiver. When Justin pulls back he reaches behind him for my shirt.

"I think you should put on something a little bit more appropriate Selena." The way his nose scrunches up at Kendra's shirt from the party makes me giggle.

"I've never had someone who cares more about my clothes than you." I take the shirt out of his hand and lift it over my head, "But if you don't like my taste in clothes we can run back to your house and get my bedazzled sweatshirt."

Justin shakes his head, "No you can't bring that sweatshirt, it says California on it."

My eyes widen at his comment. Justin remembers the sweatshirt I am talking about. My lips twitch into another smile and snickers.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Looking at you like what?"

"Like there is something on my nose." Suddenly he goes cross eyed as he looks down at his nose and I reach out to kiss it gently.

"The only thing on your nose is my kisses." We both smile and I climb off of his lap.

He starts the car and we take off out of the Subway parking lot. The world outside blurs by just like my thoughts and feelings at the moment like a tornado.

I wish I were a bird. My life would be so easy, however there would be the complication of fighting for my life every day and having to eat bugs and worms. But I just know I could manage because the wind would be my savior from everything, the sun my warmth and the sky my home.

But if I were an animal I wouldn't be with Justin. Am I with him? What do we have?

I'm ready to ask, but my head stays bowed on the glass as I shy away from knowing the truth. Why hurt the fragile relationship we have created over the past few days?

What will happen when my parents come back from Wisconsin and I won't be staying at the Bieber's house anymore?

I sigh, because I know for sure that things will change. I will go home with my family and settle back into my old routine. School, The Big Bang Theory and babysitting Asher. Justin will most likely go back to partying or doing what he does at college and leave his brother alone once more.

I don't understand how he can't see the tiny ball of love that wants so much to be with him. How can someone ever push that away?

Before I know it, Justin is pulling into his driveway and I wonder how we even got here. I must have been zoning out the entire time.

"I'll go inside quietly and get the sweatshirt." Justin unstraps and opens his door.

Excuse me?

"It's my sweatshirt," I unstrap as well and open my door. I slam the door shut and make my way over to Justin on the drivers side. His arms are folded.

"You will be too loud, I know my house in the dark. We can't wake my dad or Asher yet."

I roll my eyes, "Jay, your dad needs to know where we are going."

"No," Justin shakes his head rapidly like a child, oblvious to my use of his adorable nickname, "I'll text him."

"No you won't." I stare into his beautiful hazel eyes long enough to see my own reflection. I gasp at the image peering back at me. How could Justin even stand to see me like this? "Besides I need to go inside anyway. Just wait out here."

I push on his chest hard enough for him to step back before I rush off to the porch. His footsteps sound behind me, but I have the door open before he can grab me.

"It was open?" Justin asks.

"Isn't it always open with your family?" I smirk crossing my arms over my chest.

Inside the house is quiet and I stumble over my own feet like a fool. A couple of times I misplace my steps and Justin is quick to grab me before I topple over.

"Jesus, Selena do you know how to walk?" He hisses into my ear from behind, steading me yet again, "The stair case is just over there."

"I feel like a bugler." My adrenaline is racing for all the wrong reasons. I'm scared out of my wits because of the dark but also because I am stumbling around blindly. Literally.

"Stop being so loud."

I roll my eyes and nearly trip again when my foot hits the first step, "Shut up Justin it's not like you are any quieter."

"At least I know how to use my feet." He huffs and begins to push me up the stairs his footsteps close behind mine.

Just like that we have gone back to bickering. I'm all most glad I was beginning to miss his less sincere side.

I turn my head from side to side and hope that those stupid paintings I once loved don't have spiders or something clinging on them. The shadows are reminding of all the monsters I never stopped believing in as a child and Justin's tight grip on my arm is the only thing holding me back from turning on every light in this damn big house.

I can feel my feet climbing higher and higher as Justin and I near the top of the stairs. When I don't feel anymore steps I lean back into Justin, "I can't see shit."

"Stop complaining." He pushes me forward again and this time I swear something moves.

I turned around and pounding on his chest before I can make out what was really going on.

"Justin! Justin! Something just moved! Turn on a light now!" I screech trying hard to keep my voice down as I jump into his arms. My legs tighten around his torso in the process and I burry my face in his neck. His scent begins to calm me almost immediately.

"Selena," Justin pats my back, "Please stop acting like a child."

I stay where I am, wrapped in the safety of his arms, "No, no, no I saw it with my own eyes."

My ears echo with the sound of Justin's heart beat and its calming. However, I still refuse to take my face out of the crook of his neck. Yes, I may be acting childish, but if this another haunted house I will go fucking insane!

Suddenly he begins to walk and I'm happy that he is still holding me.

A door opens and I assume that we are in my temporary room.

This time Justin pries me off of him and sets me back on the ground, "Please open your eyes now." He pleads.

"No." I shake my head vigorously. The image of the shadow moving right in front of my eyes is playing out like a horror film inside my head.

I like not being able to see shit when I'm scared out of my mind.

But on the bright side, now I know not to stumble around Justin's house blindly in the dark anymore. Once is enough for me.

"The light is on in here Selena. Can you please just get your sweatshirt so we can leave?" I know that Justin is probably glaring at me now, trying to keep his temper down, and it's quite silly actually. Silly because one second he can be super sensitive and then the next not have a care in the world.

I take his word for it, and slowly pop open one eye. Sure enough I can see the hazel eyed boy in front of me perfectly. Just like I had imagined his face is creased and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Okay." I move shakily over to my drawer and pull it open. My sweatshirt is folded neatly inside so I pull it out and slip it over my head, leaving Kendra's shirt on underneath. I turn to Justin with my brow raised, "Happy?"

He nods and extends his hand to me, I take it just before he flicks off the light again. I suck in a breath and let myself be pulled out into the dark again.

I try to only stare straight ahead, but each shadow is making a new memory fill my brain. Why did Justin's house have to be so big?

The carpet crunches beneath our feet and I try to focus on the sound of Justin's breathing in front of me. It scares me not to be wrapped in his arms or have him behind me, this time he is dragging me, and I don't like being in the back.

We reach the steps and that's when I hear it. Feel it actually. The light tug at the bottom of my sweatshirt sends me flying into Justin. I don't scream because I can't find the words instead I crash into his back.

"Selena?" Justin whispers turning around to face me. But I'm not looking at him, I'm looking at the shadow standing in front of me clutching its stomach in laughter. The only sounds are my beating heart and tiny squeaks coming from the shadow.

Wait... I would know those squeaks anywhere.

"Asher?" I still cling to Justin but I search the shadow even more to come to the conclusion that it is about Asher's height, "Is that you?"

"You should have seen your face!" It's Asher. My little Asher has just successfully scared the living shit out of me.

"Why did you do that?" Now instead of being scared my motherly instincts are taking over as I begin to scold the shadow that appears to be Asher. But I do not let go of Justin for drastic measures.

"You are so loud." He stops laughing long enough to stare up at me, and it's hard not to run and hide. Asher's face in the dark with shadows casting over it, reminds me of devils in all those horror films my dad has tricked me into watching.

Now Justin is laughing lightly at me and he unwraps my finger from around his shirt, "Calm down now would you?"

I nod, even though I'm not sure if I will yet.

"Where are you guys going?" Asher asks standing on his tiptoes to reach my hand. His skin is cold and I almost jerk back but he slips his hand inside mine, and almost instantly I know there is nothing to be afraid of. In fact I am ashamed that both boys had to see me like this.

"I'm taking her somewhere." Justin shrugs and I glance up at him slightly to see his eyes twinkle.

Asher nods, "Oh, does Dad know?"

"Don't tell him little man." My heart drops at how Justin calls Asher little man. There is real love and affection between them, even in the dark.

Asher quietly agrees before casting his eye line back on me, "Selena don't be home too late, you still have to pick me up from school. Don't forget about me."

"I won't forget about you Asher." I shake my head and bend down so I can hug him. He wraps his arms around my neck in a tight hug and nuzzles my neck with his head.

Oh, how much I have fallen in love with this boy. Sometimes my love for him surprises me.

I close my eyes and hold onto him. He smells so sweet and almost like a softer version of Justin's smell. I want to sit here and just hold my little Asher, but Justin has other plans.

"Okay, PDA, can we go? Say your goodbyes love birds." I can tell Justin is rolling his eyes at us, so I stand up and give Asher a little nudge.

"Go back to bed and get up in time for school." I push Asher toward his room and he waves goodbye before disappearing into the shadows. How does he walk around in the dark like that? It must take some serious skill.

Justin pulls me down the stairs and out the front door. We are in his car again pulling out of there before anyone can stop us, or before his dad catches us. I wonder what Jeremy will think when he wakes up and we still haven't returned.

 I hope he isn't too disappointed in me, we wouldn't want him jumping to conclusions.

What about Mr. Hollis? How will he take my absence? I know it won't go well, but whatever I am missing today, I just know that it will be an easy makeup. So why am I stressing over it so bad? I want the man to like me, and I have no idea why he doesn't.

It hurts my feelings to not have one of my teachers like me. I never did anything to him. Why is there always that one teacher that makes your life miserable every single time you set foot in their classroom?

If his eyes were guns; every time he looks at me they shoot bullets, and I would be long dead by now.

Justin's POV

I want to tell her so bad. I want to tell her that we are driving out of Tacoma to Seattle for the day, but I can't spoil the surprise for her. Who knows if I will ever be able to give her a surprise this big again. Selena stares out the window at the darken world and I can't help but reach across the console to take her free hand.

She winces at first, her gaze examining my face like it's not okay, before she finally smiles and laces her fingers through mine. The burn begins in my fingers from her touch and I smile again like a fool.

"I hope you are surprised." I start hesitantly by biting my lip at what she'll say. 

"I hope so to." Selena smiles down at our hands, her lips twitching again in the process. I can't help but stare at how perfect she is.

What if she was mine. All mine. Really mine. Would I be able to do that again? After what happened with Nichole, trusting someone like that just seems so foreign. I almost don't want to ever do that again.

Then again this is Selena, not Nichole. Her demeanor is completely different and Nichole never made me feel this way. It usually took a lot of effort. My body always responded to her, but not as quickly as it does to Selena. I'm rock hard with just one touch from her.

My heart pounds out my chest when she begins to trace the outline of my knuckles. I try my hardest to focus on the road but I can feel the butterflies in my stomach rising. This is never a good sign, I almost always loose control. I loose myself in Selena.

"Selena-" But I'm cut off by the sound of a guitar. I know by now that it is her phone and I'm thankful that it interrupted us when it did, I didn't want to get into a crash because of how she makes me feel. At least now I can calm down.

Selena lets go of my hand to fish her phone out of her pocket. She brings the cell to her ear and takes a deep breath, "Grandma?"

My heart sinks. Why is her grandmother calling her? What about her parents? If something happened I don't know what I will do.

I glance sideways at the beauty in my passenger seat to see small tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Okay, he's alright though?" She asks and I'm given hope that her grandfather hasn't died.

"What's going on?" I ask her but Selena holds up her hand to silence me. I roll my eyes and listen to her.

"Hi grandpa, how are you?" She whispers almost into the phone, her fingers playing with the edge of the seat, "I miss you too. That's good."

I don't know what is being said, but when she laughs I can't help but smile too. At least the man isn't dead.

Selena's POV

I set down my phone and hit end call. My grandfather is doing much better. His voice is still hoarse and his coughs sound deadly but he was talking to me. I love him so much.

"Good news?" I turn to Justin who has concern playing out on his perfect features again. It is a sight I know I will have to get used to, otherwise I might continue to try and smooth the creases.

"He is alive and doing better." I assure Justin but I know deep down the reassurance is for me.

Justin reaches out for my hand and I slide it into his, "That's good."

My Justin, a man of many words. I wonder where we are going. What we'll see. What his this boy planned? No one is suppose to have as many tricks up his sleeve as this boy, but he does. He keeps pulling out cards that continue to amaze me.

I don't know what turn my life took but I'm glad it went down his path.

My heart swells as I smile at him. Justin smiles back and I can't help but purse my lips and blow him a kiss.

No one is suppose to make you feel this good, but hate yourself for what you are doing.

 AN: OMG I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER!! WHO HAD FUN READING IT?!?! Is anyone excited for where they are going?!?! Anyway the Take Me Home song by Cash Cash is pretty amazing isn't it! OMG I had no idea it existed, that's how slow I am.... but it's just so perfect! I think I'm in love! Don't forget to vote and comment if you want another update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 74 18
the sequal to one in a million..... selena and justin are still toeghter what will happened through it all read to find out
212K 8.7K 51
[COMPLETED] I had trusted him more then anyone else I knew; I had given him all my trust, whether that being in trusting him in what he said or what...
31.6K 523 18
A series of imagines of jelena all in one book. All these imagines you read are from me and other talented writers. All imagines are different from...
35.6K 744 21
Fights, cheating, lying and broken trust is all Justin and Selena have left of their 2 year relationship. From 15 too 17 almost 18 year old they were...