Lucifer Morningstar X Reader

By 32xBits

In the beginning... The Angel Lucifer was cast out of heaven and condemned to rule hell for all eternity. Unt... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
A/N please read!
Sorry
9
9 - A
9 - B
4Chan?
10
A/N
11
A/N
12
A/N ~Important~
14
A/N (please read, important info)
15

13

5.7K 162 11
By 32xBits

--(y/n)'s PoV--

I walked slowly into the building. No piano music soothed me. No excitement to see my devilish boyfriend consumed me. I walked deeper into the club and I saw him. He leaned on the bar and when he saw me his eyes instantly lit up.
He rushed over and grabbed my shoulders gently "(y/n) I'm so sorry.." He spoke softly "Please forgive me I don't know what I was thinking. I love you.." He stroked your face with his thumb. He'd cheated on you but.. You loved him.. You were carrying his child. Oh fuck the baby!
"O-okay Luci.. I-I forgive you" You say softly. He smiled "but I.. Have something important to tell you and.. It's a little scary.." You say and rub your arm. His face falls "Of course darling anything" He says and nods.
You take a deep breath. Now or never (y/n). You look at him and sigh "I-... I'm pregnant.." His eyes widen "A-and.. It's mine?.." You nod.

--Luci's PoV--

I'm gonna be a father?!?!

-------------

Sorry for the short Chapter guys i just wanted to give you an update. Hope you like! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
94.6K 1.9K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
164K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...