Obsessed To Her Only

By haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 33

7.3K 353 39
By haya_zee

Natalie's  P.O.V

"Why didn't you pickup?" I tried my best not to sound angry.

"I am busy."

He answered while lightly shrugging his shoulders and looked back at Ryan like I was some publicizing agent who wanted to sell something and he wasn't interested.

"Yeah, I can clearly see how busy you're. We need to talk." I spoke again looking at him for any change of expressions but no.

"Do you think I am free? I have a class."

He yelled this time. That was probably the first time he was yelling at me like that after we became friends. Ryan was looking at both of us dumbfounded.

"Do you think I care for that? I need to talk now. You can attend all your classes after that."

I yelled back in response. What did he think that I'll leave it alone after seeing him like that?  He got an equally stubborn friend unluckily. He was looking at me with bloodshot eyes and I could see he was a little convinced but still silent so I spoke again.

"Ryan, you can go for now. He'll join you later."

Ryan looked at me first still unsure of what to do then averted his stare back at him.

"Don't fucking talk to him damn it!"

He was back. This time he yelled so loudly, I almost felt like I went deaf. Why is he reacting like this?

"I'll talk to whoever I want to. Are you coming now or what?" I responded while raising an eyebrow in a challenging way and asked him again.

After glaring at me for one minute with his bloodshot eyes, he nodded his head slightly in agreement. I swear if he still didn't budge, I would've dragged him along with me. People were looking at us and were whispering in a very obvious way. Girls were giving me deadly looks maybe because of me talking to their crush like that.

I started walking towards elevator and I knew he was following me. I took him to my spot, where me and my friends sit usually, the bench at the back of the building. It's not rushy and most importantly peaceful. I didn't want to create a scene for a crowd full of gossip girls to witness so I took him there.

He just stood there eyes everywhere but me then turned his back on me.

After staring at his frozen figure for a while, I finally spoke in a soft voice.

"I am sorry!"

He turned back immediately on that and I was shocked at how angry he looked.

"What are you sorry for?"

He tried very hard not to yell and I could see his knuckles went all white with too much clutching.

"I am sorry for pushing you like that.. all you were doing was try to help me and---"

"Unbelievable! You think I am angry because you pushed me?" He yelled again while clutching his jaw tightly. I flinched back at his reaction.

"What? Then why?" I looked at him and asked back, confusion written on my face.

"You pushed me Natalie but you accepted his offer to help. You fucking hugged him right in front of me. Do you even know how irrational you were? We both are your friends right? Then why didn't you push him too? Why did you cry on his shoulder instead of me?"

He spoke in a harsh tone with so much anger in his eyes it felt like he was going to hurt me any minute then. When he fought with those guys because of his overprotective nature,he had these exact expressions.

"Whaatt? Come on Enrique! Are you jealous of him?" I retorted back in frustration at his confusing behavior.

"Yes, I am fucking jealous of him. Any problem?"

He was talking to me so rudely without even considering how hard I was trying not to lose my calm. I have feelings too and I get hurt also, he's not the only one. Just three days ago, I went through all of that and after getting back to New York, the first thing I wanted was to talk to him but it looked like he didn't want that. Probably it was a mistake for even trying!

"You're in no mood to talk, we'll talk later."

I said without looking at him and started walking away. He grabbed my wrist with his right hand then held my other hand tightly with his left one. His grip was so strong, I looked at him and he was looking down at the ground, trying to control his anger. After a minute, he looked back up pleading with his eyes but his grip on my hand was still stronger than ever.

"How long have you known me Enrique? Four months? Five months? He knows me for five years. He's my best friend. You only think you know me well but you don't. You may know my favorite colour, my birthday or little bit of my interests but you don't know anything about me or what happened to me in my past. He was here for me every single time without even me asking for it. We have a long history. I am more comfortable around him of course. You just appeared out of nowhere at cemetery, I was shocked to see you there, witnessing me in my most vulnerable state and you expected me to cry on your shoulder? You don't even know what happened, you know nothing and you're getting jealous over a guy who was helping me?"

"I felt so rejected Natalie! No one was more shocked than me that day.Watching you like that is the worst thing ever happened to me. I wanted to be there for you. You were crying so much it was so cold and it was raining but you didn't even care for any of that. I know I should've stayed there for you but I just couldn't and I am sorry for that. But you shouldn't just ignore one friend and accept the other."

He didn't listen any of my words and kept on talking totally unconvinced. Why can't he trust me or believe me at all that I am saying this all in honesty? Haven't I started trusting him too? Does he have to be this selfish? I am trying to apologize here and he keep on talking about Adrian.

"Wow, so the long speech I just gave meant nothing? All I am saying is that you shouldn't expect me to open up to you so quickly. That was the worst thing ever happened to me! I can't just tell anyone about it unless I am really comfortable with them and what did you say? Ignore? Who was ignoring who Mr? You always burst out in anger don't you? What were you waiting for this time?"

I yelled in anger by jerking his hands away.

"I was waiting for you..."

He said that with so much longing and expectation in his eyes, I forgot what I was going to say and stared at him thinking why does he look so different today? He didn't avert his stare not even for a second and was continuously looking at me. I got my senses back and spoke again while sighing lightly.

"Don't do that again. I don't hate confrontations and I would rather like it face to face in all straight forwardness in future so next time instead of ignoring me and sulking like a baby, talk to me."

"Okay..." After we kept on staring at each other for a minute, he nodded his head in agreement and smiled finally. Thank God he's back!

"So are we good now, Mr. Angry bird?"

I smiled back sheepishly while tilting my head a little, my eyes never leaving his and spoke playfully.

He hates that name, yet he laughed at that and sighed loudly in relaxation while placing a hand on his chest. Then answered back in a cheerful tone.

"Yes, we are. Thank God!"

"Good. Now go to that class of yours you were dying to attend."

I said while flipping my hair in right direction and spoke sulking a little. Wasn't his class more important fifteen minutes ago?

"Hahaha that's not important. I was just angry so I didn't want to---" He started laughing at my reaction and answered back but I cut him in middle.

"Talk to me? Yes thank you for being so polite. But go and attend now. I am hungry, I even left food for you."

I said this time sincerely remembering the condition of my poor stomach and his stupid lecture.

"You did? So I guess you've started caring for me finally." He asked expectantly in return of which I just narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled at that then went all serious again and questioned, concern evident in his tone.

"Natalie? What was it? Why were you crying like that?"

A topic I hate the most!!

"Not now. Please? I'll tell you on my own when I'll feel like it..." I sighed lightly and tried to convince him and thankfully this time he gave in. He looked at me for any sad expressions and asked again while racking a hand through his hair.

"Okay... so you're free tomorrow?"

"Why?" I asked back.

"Let's go somewhere to relax our exhausted minds." He said after thinking a little, both of his hands in his pants pockets.

"Huh? Where?"

"That's a surprise. Just go home after you're done with classes and sleep. I'll pick you tomorrow at four in the evening." He said in a final tone, not in the mood to negotiate further.

"Can you stop giving me surprises already?" I questioned in frustration while knitting my eyebrows together.

"No, I can't until I've nothing to surprise you with and trust me I've a lot more things to tell you than you can even imagine!" He shook his head lightly then gave me a sly smile.

"Are you secretly a mafia member?"

I asked out of nowhere while intertwining fingers of both of my hands and turning them into a fist then placed it under my chin while looking at him expectantly. It was supposed to be a joke to lighten the environment and it worked, he was laughing crazily now.

"Hahahah what? No."

"Hmm I thought so! Forget it then. I am hungry bye."

I threw my hands in air in fake sadness and started walking away.

"Hahaha cutie."

He said still smiling but not teasingly it looked genuine. What? Cutie? Again? I looked at him while narrowing my eyes and started walking back to him to kill him and he was stepping back while smiling playfully.

"Stop right there if you don't want to die just yet."

I said in an authoritative tone and halted my steps. He stopped there too and went all serious while staring at me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and he spoke again smiling widely.

"Thank you, Natalie."

"For what?" I asked back in confusion.

"For not breaking my trust that I'll matter to you this time!"

Earlier he just kept comparing him and Adrian and I was thinking that why can't he trust me? But the way he spoke this time made me feel proud of my decision to solve things out with him instead of waiting for him to burst out.

But it is just friendship for him right? He shouldn't feel anything else like Adrian did. Oh what am I thinking? Does he look like the guy who would fall in love? No! I shook the negative thoughts coming in my head and smiled back at him. Then we started walking back in the building.

______________________________________

Aham... so thoughts?

I was hanging out with friends today and I have severe headache right now, still I wrote this for the impatient readers here.

I am taking a break again.

Keep voting :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806 3 28
Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a little sassy and loved her family more t...
The Obsession By Tilyn Newton

Mystery / Thriller

363K 7.8K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...
Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

155K 4.8K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
397K 12.2K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...