lee jihoon(woozi) | 더 리듬 the...

By seraeki

[COMPLETED] ↻ about a boy who lost his inspiration until one day he met a girl who plays piano beautifully. ... More

❥ intro
first-melody☽
second-melody☽
third-melody☽
fourth-melody☽
fifth-melody☽
sixth-melody☽
seventh-melody☽
eighth-melody☽
nineth-melody☽
rhythm☽
11th-melody☽
12th-melody☽
13th-melody☽
14th-melody☽
15th-melody☽
16th-melody☽
#1 seventeen & melody☽
#2 seventeen & melody☽
#4 seventeen & melody☽
#5 seventeen & melody☽
#6 seventeen & melody☽
18th-melody☽
19th-melody☽
the rhythm☽
21st-melody☽
22nd-melody☽
23rd-melody☽
24th-melody☽
25th-melody☽
26th-melody☽
27th-melody☽
28th-melody☽
29th-melody☽
second rhythm☽
31st-melody☽
32nd-melody☽
❥ outro

#3 seventeen & melody☽

467 19 3
By seraeki

cold but beautiful

After two hours and half being inside the bus, it finally stop somewhere unknown. All of the members start to yawn after wake up from a nap meanwhile Melody, she can't close her eyes at all because of uncomfortable and anxious feeling.

"Guys let's go!!" Shouts the leader while lead all of the members and melody get out from the bus. One by one start to wow after their first step on the ground. "H-hyung where are we?!" Ask seungkwan with a gasp. "I-im not sure" says seungcheol, he feels so amazed with everything

All of the members plus Melody in sync stand in row and gasping while staring at a very thick wild forest in front of them.

"Hyung! Are you sure it's here?!" Asks soonyoung surprisedly . "The president decided the place so maybe it's right..." says the leader weakly. All of the members start to whine and feeling disappointed with the result meanwhile Seungcheol just keep brainwashing himself and think how to manage the situation.

"Guys! Since we are already here stop whining and let's just enjoy!" The leader screams excitedly again with a smile, "Take your bags now" he adds. The kids who listen to their dad's word really well start to pick up their bags without any complain

Melody who don't have anything to take from the bus's tummy just wondering around blankly. She's also can't stop feeling uneasy when she realizes her boss which is jihoon acts differently to her today

'He completely ignores me, did he seriously mad at me?' Thought Melody alone while staring at jihoon who just silently take his things.

He seems to struggle and have a lot of things to hold makes melody moves closer to him to offer some help. "L-let me carry that for you" says Melody nervously hopefully he won't ignore her.

"Sure here," he says coldly and throws his heavy bag to melody's small body. She startles and immediately hold the bag properly so it won't fall on the ground. "Heol~ did he brings his whole studio inside this?!" melody mumbles alone while trying her best to keep her balance. "i can hear that" says jihoon who have a sharp ears and glares at her.

"N-no i mean yeah sure i will bring this for you" Melody giggles and fake a smile. Jihoon ignores her and walks away without a word. "That cold guy seriously," melody mumbles again but this time slower than before so jihoon won't hear her.

"Okay everyone's done?! So let's go!" Says seungcheol and leads the way while others just follow him from behind. Before they almost get into the forest by themselves suddenly two experts appear to lead them for their safety. After some words from the experts they finally start their journey.

"Sigh I shouldn't expected something" says Seokmin disappointedly, already feeling tired.

"Hyung! Can't we have a rest?" Whines seungkwan tiredly after almost 20 minutes walking nonstop. "Can we have a rest sir?" Asks the leader to the experts politely. "Sure we will take a rest here," after the expert nicely gives them a rest, all of the members start to sit with a loud breath out of tiredness.

"How long more we have to walk?" Asks jisoo who sits beside seungcheol on a rock "Im not sure either," seungcheol answers while drinking the water and pass it to jisoo for him to drink

Melody who have to bring the heavy bag with her, immediately fall on the ground to sit once they're allowed to. "Yul-ah are you okay?" Mingyu who notices it ask worriedly and sit beside her. Melody just nods in answering because she don't have more energy left to talk.

"You look pale," Mingyu stares at melody's face closely "you haven't eat anything today right?" asks mingyu, he feels bad. Melody just nods weakly in answering again "cheol hyung seonyul doesn't look okay," Mingyu calls seungcheol who isn't far from where they are.

"What did you say?" Asks seungcheol and immediately walk to where they are "Oh my, look at how you look girl" Seungcheol says while look at her worriedly. Mingyu opens his bag and take out a towel, he wipes her face gently that can't stop sweating

"Seokmin-ah come here" The leader calls for seokmin. "Bring the food over," he adds. Seokmin who realizes what's happening fastly bring the bag that filled with the foods over to them. "Here hyung," Seungcheol immediately open the bag and take out a container that contains with kimbap.

"Let me help her with that," says mingyu and take the container from seungcheol's hand and seokmin hand over a chopstick. "N-no it's okay," says Melody weakly with a pale face. "No seonyul you have to eat, here drink the water first" says seungcheol and place a cup of water to seonyul's hand.

She drinks the water thirstily and try to catch her breath. She usually have a good body condition but because she haven't eat anything since last night and today she have to rush and happened to be in this wild forest with an empty stomach, she ended up like that.

Mingyu begins to feed melody, she don't have any choice and just accepts it even though she don't want to burden the members but she have to eat so she won't become a burden.

Every members start to stand around and watch Melody worriedly, except for jihoon who stands behind the huge guys silently also full with guilty. He feels bad for giving his heavy bag to melody, he seriously didn't mean to torture her that way.

"Seems like, we have to stay longer here" says one of the experts after take a look at melody that still looks so weak. "N-no sir im all okay now we can continue" Melody immediately answers and try to look as okay as possible. "Are you sure?" Asks the expert to comfrim it and melody nods with a smile. The experts believe her and no one can see how much the girl suffers to hide her sickness.

Mingyu helps melody to stand up, "im okay," she whispers with a smile but the guy doesn't seems to believe her. Melody picks up the heavy bag again but jihoon immediately take it away from her without saying anything. Mingyu who just watching everything suddenly looks so confused with what just happened but he can't say anything either.

"Okay if everyone ready, we should get going now!" Says the expert and others follow from behind. Mingyu who already being glued to melody keep walking beside her to keep her safe. "Tell me if you don't feel okay," Mingyu reminds her worriedly. "I seriously okay now you don't have to worry" she replies kindly.

Mingyu can't stop staring at melody who still looks pale and keep biting her lips. She seems to hide the pain makes mingyu feels so bad, she won't be here if he didn't dragged her over. Mingyu can't help but to blame himself about it.

Mingyu holds melody's hand to make her stop from walking and he immediately bend over, "get in" Mingyu says with a manly tone. Melody raises her eyebrows in the meaning of asking, "i will give you a piggy back, so get in" he adds while looking at her who still looks so confused. "N-no Mingyu it's okay i can walk" she replies while trying her best to remove her hand from mingyu's hand. Melody don't want to burden anyone, she just hates it.

"Don't be so stubborn lee seonyul, i know you for a long time. Get in now can't you see how much i care about you?" Mingyu exclaims seriously, it makes Melody speechless. She gulps hesitantly while staring at mingyu who still kneeling and waiting for her to get in.

She have no choice, she slowly gets into mingyu's back doubtfully and automatically wraps her arms around his neck. Mingyu immediately holds melody's leg tightly so she won't fall on the ground, he begins to stand up slowly and try to balance his body well with melody's weight, without any trouble they start their journey again.

Lee jihoon who walking behind them just watches everything with mix feeling. He never know that melody and mingyu that close before, it makes him getting hurt inside without he can understand why.

'I shouldn't feel this way,' thoughts jihoon alone

✘  ✘  ✘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 30 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
39K 729 15
↳ ❝ [ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 ] ¡! ❞ » [rock with you] « 0:46 ─〇───── -2:13 ...
112K 2K 29
❛ 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧 ❜ [ 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 ! ] ▸ 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ▸ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧�...
9.7K 303 77
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and maje asahi the unofficial member of seventeen