Secretly Married - Book 1 [CO...

By gdfishy

Hey, did you know that Jungkook is already married? What? You don't believe me? Impossible you say. But nope... More

Agreement
Shocking Plans
Conversation
Shoulder to Lean On
All I Need
Rival
Permission
Dream Wedding
Misunderstanding
Another Problem
Announcement
Friends and Apologies
The Meeting (Part 1)
The Meeting (Part 2)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 1)
Interview with Jungkook (Part 2)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 1)
Interview with Dahyun (Part 2)
Acceptance
The Plan
The Proposal
The Answer
Bonding
Dinner
Recording
Stalker
Best Friend
Awkward
Mistake
Setting You Free
Author's Note
Rushed Marriage

Sleep Over

1.8K 85 17
By gdfishy

After the dinner with our parents, Dahyun and I immediately headed back to Seoul.

Sadly, we have schedule tomorrow in Music Bank, so I have no choice but to get back in our dorms as soon as possible. As for Dahyun, Twice have photoshoot tomorrow morning.

"Sleepy?" I asked her. We're inside the van. It's actually BigHit's van. We will just drop off Dahyun in their dorms.

Dahyun yawned while wiping her eyes. "Yeah," she answered.

"Come here," I pulled her closer to me and wrapped an arm around her, her head resting on my chest. "Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we reached your dorms."

She just hummed and after a few minutes, I felt her weight get heavy which means that she's already sleeping.

An hour has passed when suddenly my phone beeped. I carefully take it from the pocket of my pants.

It's a message from Twice. Twice and BTS actually have a group chat. But most of the time, Twice are the ones chatting there, Hoseok and Taehyung join them sometimes. I just join if Dahyun is online.

Nayeon: Are you and Dahyun on the way back?

I'm about to type my reply, when suddenly another message came...

Momo: Yah! Why are you slow in replying?!
Momo: Hey! Answer us!

This Japanese girl is seriously...

Again, another message interrupted me from replying.

Jihyo: Jungkook, are you with Dahyun?

More and more messages came...

Mina: Is the dinner still on-going?
Tzuyu: Is my unnie okay?
Chaeyoung: WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING?!
Jeongyeon: Hey! Where's our Dahyun?!
Sana: Did you two perhaps... making... umm... babies?

I almost drop my phone because of Sana's message.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

My face flustered as I stared at Dahyun's sleeping face. I don't want to move because I don't want to wake her up.

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

These girls are driving me crazy!

This time, I make sure that I sent my replies to them.

Me: We're on our way back.
Me: Dahyun is sleeping.
Me: And NO, we are NOT making babies.

I felt relieved when I didn't receive any more messages after a few seconds. Maybe they decided to stop so I put back my phone inside my pocket.

After a few minutes, my phone continuously beeped. I thought that there's something wrong with it.

I get it back and saw another series of messages from Twice.

WHAT IS WRONG AGAIN?!

Jihyo: WHAAAAAT?!
Mina: Dahyun is sleeping... so it means that...
Tzuyu: Where is Dahyun unnie sleeping?
Momo: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HUMAN PILLOW?!
Nayeon: Yah Jeon Jungkook!
Jeongyeon: What did you do before Dahyun fell asleep? TELL US!
Chaeyoung: Oh my gosh...
Sana: You are not making babies... So, you're saying that you're DONE making babies, is that it?

WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT?!

Why is it that making babies is the hot topic for this night?!

I can't believe this is happening!

I furiously type my reply to them. I hope this reply will finally make them stop thinking that.

Me: I am a guy. A guy who has BIG respect to girls, especially to the girl that I LOVE. Dahyun and I are about to get married soon. Until we didn't get to say our wedding vows, I swore to myself that I won't do THAT to her. I have a self-control. I can manage myself. I am not like those other guys. Dahyun is too special to be treated that way. So, if you don't mind, please stop thinking that way.

They all "seen" my message. I didn't get an immediate reply, which is good. I really don't like this kind of topic. It's very sensitive. This kind of things need to talk about privately.

Just then, my phone beeped just once.

It's from Jihyo. I opened it.

Jihyo: Sorry for bringing up that sensitive topic. We are just really overprotective towards Dahyun. I hope you understand that we are like this because she is one of the youngest members. Again, we're really sorry. I hope we didn't offend you. Well, umm, we are actually gonna ask if you can take Dahyun in your dorms just for tonight because our dorms is currently undergoing an unexpected renovation. Apparently, something happened awhile ago. We can't tell you the whole story. So yeah, is it okay with you if Dahyun will stay in your dorms just for tonight?

I wonder what happened. I hope it's not that serious.

Me: But I thought you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning?

Jihyo: It was cancelled. It will be moved next week.

I stared at Dahyun's sleeping face. It was a long and tiring night. She needs a good place to sleep. If their dorms is under renovation, then the said place is not comfortable to stay at.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Then I gave Jihyo a reply.

Me: No problem. I'll take good care of Dahyun. I'll make sure that she's gonna sleep well.

Jihyo: Can you promise us one thing?

Me: What is it?

Jihyo: Please don't force Dahyun to do it if she's not ready.

My mouth hanged open. SERIOUSLY?! When will this topic be over? I sighed, massaging my temples.

Me: Yes, I promise.
Me: Can we please drop this topic now? It really makes me feel uncomfortable.

Jihyo: LOL. Sorry! Anyways, good night to the two of you!

I felt relieved when my conversation with them finally ended. I put my phone back inside my pocket. I told our driver that we no longer need to drop Dahyun off in Twice dorms.

After an hour, we finally reached our dorms. I gently wake Dahyun up. "Hey... We're here," I whispered on her ear.

She slowly open her eyes and her brows furrowed when she saw the unfamiliar place. "This is not our dorm," she groggily said. "Where are we?" she asked.

"Jihyo said that your dorm is under renovation. She didn't tell me the whole story. She just asked me to let you stay here in our dorm for tonight. If it's okay with you?" I asked her, hoping she will say yes.

"How about our photoshoot tomorrow morning?"

"It was cancelled," I told her.

She puckered her lips while thinking. "Is it okay? I mean, what if girls aren't allowed in your dorm?"

I chuckled at her reason. "You are not just an ordinary girl. You are my fiance, remember?" I pinched her cheek, which made her shyly smiled at me. "Now, let's go inside. I bet the boys will be happy to see you." I helped her get off the van then we entered the building where our dorm is located.

It's not as big compared to JYP's building. But I know that Dahyun doesn't even care about it.

"Before we get in, I just want to warn you how untidy our place is. I know you're used to clean places like your dorm so I'm gonna apologize now on behalf of my members," I embarrassingly told her.

She chuckled and lightly hit my chest. "I don't really mind. You have nothing to worry about," she reassured.

I gave her a smile and grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers. I took a deep breath before slowly opening the door, "Welcome to BTS' dorm."

"Jungkook is back!" I heard Taehyung shouted. His eyes widened and he let out a squeal when he saw Dahyun standing behind me. "And Dahyunnie is with him!" He shouted again.

After a few seconds, the rest of my hyungs rushed in front of the door with excited smiles on their faces.

Dahyun waved at them. "Hi!" she cutely greet.

"Hi Dahyun!" I was surprised when they all said it in unison.

"We missed you!" Hoseok hyung was about to give her a hug but I blocked his way and gave him a look.

"You want a hug?" I asked. Then I open my arms wide. "Come and hug me instead," I offered him.

He gave me a disgusted look. "No thanks," then he back off. I let out a victory smile.  I saw Taehyung is about to give Dahyun a hug too but before he could do that, I sent him a death glare. Taehyung angrily pouted, stomped his feet and stand behind Namjoon hyung.

"What brings you here?" Jin hyung asked Dahyun.

"Twice dorm is under renovation so they asked me to stay here for a night if it's okay with you?" Dahyun asked them.

They didn't even hesitate to answer, "Of course you can stay here!"

Taehyung also added, "You can stay here forever if you want!" Which made Dahyun laughed.

---

"It's too big," Dahyun shyly said as she stepped out of the bathroom. She was emphasizing my shirt and baggy pants that I lent her. It's really big for her.

My face heated up just by seeing her wearing my clothes. I was actually gonna lend her my boxers, but I realized that I don't want her milky legs to be exposed, since this dorm is composed of mostly boys.

She slowly walk her way on my bed, sitting beside me. "So you shared room with Taehyung" she asked while drying her hair.

I can't help it. I was mesmerized by her beauty. She's not wearing any make up right now. And now, just wow... she looks even more beautiful without make up.

"Jungkook?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her waving her hand in front of my face. She chuckled. "You're spacing out. You must be tired and sleepy now, huh?" she asked.

I smiled and take the towel from her hands. "Let me do it." She let me dry her hair up. Her hair is so soft and silkyz. It smells like my shampoo which she obviously used, and I don't seem to mind it.

"Don't cut your hair, hmm?" I told her. "I like it in this length." I ran my fingers on her hair.

"I'm not the one to decide about it but our stylist," she answered. "They actually planned to dye my hair again."

"I don't mind if they dye it. I just don't want them to cut it short."

"I'll tell them to ask for your permission first before they cut it," she said, which made us both laugh.

"Yeah... Tell them to ask for your husband's permission first," I whispered on her ear.

She squealed and moved away a little. "That tickles!" she said, covering her ears.

I turned her body to face me. Then I peck her lips. "You need to stop being attractive or else I won't be able to control myself," I said in a serious yet embarrassing tone. I feel even more embarrrassed when Dahyun laughed so hard for what I said. I hide my blushing face on the crook of her neck.

"Aigoo... Is that what's bothering you all through out the night?" she said, still laughing. I nodded my head and she laughed even more. "Aigoo... my poor boy is struggling..." she patted my head, embracing me. "But sorry... I'm still not ready for that."

I raised my head up and saw her sorry face. "I know. And it's okay," I told her, kissing her cheek. Then I gave her a bear hug. "Hugging and kissing you is enough," I honestly said. "We don't need to rush things. We will soon get there. For now, let me just cuddle you."

---

Sleep can't seem to get into me. It's already 12 midnight but I'm still wide awake. Dahyun, however, is sleeping on my bed, her back is facing me.

I sighed. Apparently, I insists that we sleep on separate beds, which I'm obviously regretting right now. Taehyung is sleeping on Namjoon and Jin hyung's room. He actually wanted to sleep here, but I kicked him off and even lock the doors so none of them will barge in and interrupt us while sleeping.

Dahyun suddenly turn around, facing me. I was surprised to see her wide awake too.

"I thought you're already sleeping," I told her.

She pouted and sat up. "I can't sleep," she cutely said, like a baby.

I'm fighting the urge to jump on the bed where she is currently at, which is obviously my bed, and cuddle her to 'til we fall asleep.

"Can you just sleep here with me?"

Did Dahyun just read my mind?

She doesn't need to ask one more time, because as soon as she said that, I rushed on her bed and lie down on it.

"Wow, that was fast," she commented.

I didn't say anything more and opened my arms widely, welcoming her. She didn't hesitate to lie down on my chest. And I didn't hesitate to cuddle her in my arms. Now this is more comfortable that sleeping alone on Taehyung's bed.

Dahyun snuggled on my chest, moving even more closer, giving me a quick kiss on my jaw. "Good night, Jungkook. I love you," she sweetly said.

I can't help but let out a big smile on my face, and I bet that she can hear the loud and rapid beating of my heart with  the words she said.

"Good night, Dahyun. I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.5K 55
Highest Rank in Horror: #60 Highest Rank in Mystery/Triller: #90 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ“Œ THE POWER AWARDS 2018 β†ͺ 2nd Place In Mystery/Thriller Category πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰οΏ½...
247K 10.8K 50
γ€ŽLISKOOK TEXT AU』 ❝@jaykay has sent you a video.❞ It all started when he sent her a video, of himself. Lisa wasn't really the type to text strangers...
58.1K 327 10
I'm here Your here. Onshots
53.9K 1.8K 22
Y/n and Ranpo's relationship is something special. Read some of the key moments that defined their relationship. #1 in ranpoedogawa #2 in ranpo #2 i...