Vacation in New York

נכתב על ידי EquestriaMickis

Pinkie pie and Twilight are in New York for summer vacation. They meet the TMNT and become good friends. In E... עוד

Summer vacation
Under the city
The kraang
The stealer
The mission
Crush
Meet Raphael and Donatello
The elements of harmony
Mikeypie
Sunset shimmer and the element of harmony
Twilightnardo
Here comes the mane 7 and 6
Find the elements
Time to spy on Shredder
Night of dreams
Night of dreams Leo's nightmare
Night of dreams Twilight's dream
Night of dreams Pinkie's dream
Night of dreams Mikey's nightmare
Night of dreams Donnie's dream
Night of dreams Rarity's nightmare
Night of dreams Raph's dream
Night of dreams Applejack's nightmare
The memory of Sunset demon
Who's Timber?
Return of the dazzlings
Spell
Saving Leo and Raph
Sunset shimmer's plan
Sonata switch side
Smile
The videos
If only
The crusaders on their own
"It's time to end this!" Part 1
"It's time to end this!" Part 2
Implement the plan
Under our spell
Preparing for the battle
Meeting the dazzling's army
Sunset shimmer new plan
It's going down
Fighting Shredder demon
April, Casey and Shinigami are home
Sonata get kicked out from the Foot clan
Time to go home
"Will they leave us?"
How it ended in Equestria
Last chapter

The mane 7's past adventures

1.2K 18 7
נכתב על ידי EquestriaMickis

In the lair, Pinkie told the guys about the fall formal. She told them everything Sunset did, but ont her name or what she looks like. She told them about princess Twilight from Equestria. That part got the turtles really shockt.

Donnie:"So you are a princess from another world?"(looks at Twilight)

Twilight:"No, I'm not. Princess Twilight is a counterpart to me in Equestria."

Mikey:"Cool, that means you're almost a royalty, your highness!"

Twilight:(blush in embarrassing)

Raph:"Do you also have a counterpart in Equestria, Pinkie?"

Pinkie:"Yes everyone have a counterpart."

Leo:"Even us?"

Pinkie:"Hmm... Good question. I don't know."

Raph:"I wonder what pony type our counterparts should be."

Pinkie:"I think you should be an earth pony, Mikey and Leo should be pegasuses and Donnie should be a unicorn!"

Leo:"Why?"

Pinkie:"Just a hunch. My counterpart is an earth pony."

Twilight:"Pinkie, tell them about the battle of the bands."

So Pinkie told them the story about the battle of the bands. When she was done, Donnie started to speak.

Donnie:"So wizards from Equestria can banish villans to our world? Then how can we know there isn't more of them in this world who is stronger and more dangerous?"

Pinkie:"Yes the equestrian wizards can banish villans to our world. Star swirl thinked the sirenes would lost their magic powers in our world, but they didn't, they just got weaker. And the answare on your other question is: we don't."(smile)

Donnie:"..."

Mikey:"Well you said something about the friendship games. Can you tell us about that?"

Pinkie:"Hmm..."(looks at Twilight)"How much do you want me to tell them?"

Twilight:(looks down)"Everything, no point with hiding it..."

Then Pinkie told them the story about the friendship games and what happend to Twilight and how Sunset saved her. Twilight just looked down in sadnees, waiting for the turtles reaction.
When Pinkie was done the turtles felt angry and looked at Twilight.

Raph:"That is unforgivable! That woman had no right to force you like that!!!"

Mikey:"That whas so selfish! You poor little thing!"(hugs Twilight because he feld bad for her)

Donnie:"That principal cinch was acting more like a witch!"

Leo:"She is a principal, she is suposed to Help her students! Not force them to do things just for winning a game!

Pinkie:"I know right! Everything that happend was her fault!"

Master Splinter:(comes in to the room)"Every people have reasons why they do things, but that is not an excuse for what that women did. You was lucky to have that girl named Sunset shimmer to help."

Twilight:"Yeah, I guess I am."

Pinkie:"Wait, have you been there the hole time we talked?"

Master Splinter:"Yes."

Pinkie:[freakie dekie!]

Twilght smiled at her friends, happy that they understod her instade of blame her or beeing sceard. Just as the rest of the mane 7.

Leo:"Oh what time is it? I think it's time for training."

Mikey:"Please! Just one more story first!"(make puppy eyes)

Master Splinter:"Ofcourse, actully I'm a little curious about that to."

Pinkie:"Good! Then I call tell you the story about the legend of everfree!"

After the story they went to the dojo. On the way Leo was talking to Twilight.

Leo:"Do you still blame yourself for what happend?"

Twilight:"Sometimes... but it's better now. Ofcourse, it's never something I'm pretty pround of, if you understand..."(looks down)

Leo:"Yeah..."(lays his arm around Twilight)[Oh, Twilight... it can't be easy for her with thouse feelings. If only she could see how amazing she is...]

Twilight:(lays her head at Leo's shoulder)[Wow, he is nothing like Timber who should just had said something to make me think of something else. He show me that he understand and care for me.]

In the dojo the turtles started to sparring. After tree seconds Pinkie was very impressed.

Pinkie:"Wow, that is so cool!!!"

Master Splinter:"It's calld 'ninjutsu', I can teach you girls to, if you want."

Twilight:"Well, why not? It can be fun."

Pinkie:"YAY!!!!! This will be AWESOME!!!!!!"

Master Splinter:(smiles at Pinkie's enthusiasm)"Then, let's start!"

After the training Pinkie and Mikey run to the kitchen to bake cup cakes. The other turtles and Twilight went to the living room.

Raph:"Well, I have to say, Twi for beeing a beginner you are really good."(smirks)

Twilight:"Thank you Raph"(smiles)

Leo:(glare at Raph)

Donnie:"I agree with Raph, for onec, I think you're gonna be a great kunoichi, and Pinkie to."[Why did Leo just glared at Raph? Do he like Twi? Yeah it must be so, maybe Leo thinked Raph was flirting with her.]

After 10 minutes of talking they heard an explosion from the kitchen, so they ran there to see what was happening.

Raph:"Mikey! What have you done this time?"

Mikey:(lift his hands in fear)"I don't know what happend, I swear!!! We just decorated cup cakes!"

Pinkie:"And I just said: you need more sprinkles! And you need more sprinkles!!!"(wrap her hands over the destroyed cup cakes)

Leo:"So, it was normal Pinkie stuff?"

Twilight:"Sprinkles?"(cross her arms)"Pinkie!"

Pinkie:"Oooo... hehe my fault."

Donnie:"What do you mean? What happend in here?"

Twilight:"Pinkie's magical ability is make sprinkles explode."

Pinkie:"Like one of your smokebombs"(smiles)
"Twilight can levitate things."

Twilight used her power to clean up the kitchen after Pinkie's sprinkles.

Mikey:"Cool. Not bad Twi."

In Shredder's lair

Shredder:"It dosen't work!"

Sunset shimmer:"Wait! One of them is missing."

Shredder:"Which one is missing?"

Sunset shimmer:"The most important. The element of magic."

Shredder:"Then, what are you waiting for? Go find it!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.1K 199 33
hey guys i know some of you don't ship them together but i do but i still hope you read the story please
80.1K 1.3K 40
In the land of Equestria where people have powers of each mages, Princess Celestia receives a letter from Hamato Yoshi, leader of the Hamato Clan and...
3.7K 52 28
(It's being edited due to some mistakes) (REWRITE COMING SOON!!!!) (Contains TMNT, MLP, and some slight Pokemon) After a hurtful argument that led Ra...
31.8K 835 13
Twilight and Pinkie Pie are great friends, who find that they both desire more than friendship. Can these two survive High School stress, bullies, an...