Supernatural (And Other Fando...

By JaxForensics

MATURE CONTENT Requests currently [Closed] Supernatural smut along with other fandoms such as Sherlock, SPN... More

Request Information
Requests
Ideas
Dean and Sam- Friends with Benefits
Gabriel
Castiel
Crowley
Sherlock
Heyo
AUUUGHF
Chuck- Protected
Dean- Unaware
Fuck It
✔Castiel- Overtime✔
Lucifer-Royal Pain In The Ass (fluff)
Moriarty-Russian Roulette
✔John-Anger Makes It All Better✔
Moriarty-Little Bird (fluff)
Dean x Jaiden- Now?
✔Crowley- Bones✔
Unfair
Casifer- Part One
Casifer-part two
✔13✔ Sam and Dean- 13
Guys
Dean- Dumb struck
ATTENTION
Crowley centric
Writer's Block
Moriarty- Boom Goes the Heart
Authors note
Rick Sanchez- Visit
#23- Not in Public! (Part 1)
#23 Not in Public! (part 2)
Lucifer- Even The Devil Needs Love
DeanMon Drabble
Lucifer Drabble
Leviathan!Cas Drabble
Michael Drabble
Negan- Daddy's Little Problem (Part 1)
Negan- Daddy's Little Problem Part2
Negan- Daddy's Little Problem(3)
Negan- Daddy's Little Problem(4)
Daddy's Little Problem Part 5
No Pairing Yet- Lost
Lost- Part 2
Lost Part 3
Utterly Insane (Part 1)
Utterly Insane Part 2
Character Design
Update
Important!
Short Temper- Sam x Reader
Christmas Drabble Dean x reader
Christmas Drabbles- Dean x reader
Christmas Drabble- Sherlock x reader
Hey there, gotta talk about something important
Up In Smoke- Crowley x Male Reader
A One Time Thing- John Winchester x Reader
Well, It's Not Love- Negan x Reader
Christmas Drabble- Big, Bright, Shiny Baby (Dean)
Christmas Drabble- Sam-Mas Tree (Dean)
Christmas Drabble- Two Left Feet (Sam Winchester)
Hidden Treasure -Negan
Christmas Drabble- Adam x Reader: Oops
Back For A Little While
Hidden Treasure- Negan x Reader

#8 Benny- You Smell Sweet

3.2K 72 69
By JaxForensics

Warnings: Blood play, Swearing, Menstration, Blood (Periods), some kinda unsanitary stuff, sex without protection (wrap it before you tap it guys)
Pairing: Benny X Female Reader

With your motorcycle parked out back and your duffle bag on your shoulder, you rushed into the back door of Benny's diner.

Fuck Im late Im late fuck!

Your alarm failed to wake you up this morning, so you were still wearing pajamas.

Pajamas, were short track shorts that barely covered your ass and a oversized shirt that, when standing, touched you mid-thigh. You looked around, no one was in the café yet so you hurriedly ripped open your duffle bag and tugged on your work shirt.

You jumped when a quiet creak sounded behind you.

"You alright cher?"

You pivoted around to see Benny looking flustered (well, every one else knew him as Roy).

"Im fine! Sorry I came in late... I need to do something quick"

"Are-" he didn't get to finish his question as you ran to the bath room to finish changing. With the black V-neck shirt and matching black skirt that just managed to cover your ass.

You grabbed your bag and went back into the kitchen and clocked in.

The man probably thought you were clueless too the supernatural side of the world, you knew he was a vampire. He, of course, had no idea that you knew.

" 'Bout'ta open kid"

"Go ahead, I'll get food started"

"Thanks cher"

You smiled dumbly for a second before turning on the kitchen lights and appliances. long day ahead of me.

~~~

You leant on the bar top taking a man's order. But he didn't seem to know how to properly make conversation, so instead of looking you in the eye he stared at you cleavage while he talked to you.

"Burger, no cheese extra onions?"

"I need one more thing"

"What is it?"

"Your number baby"

While trying to be polite, you declined.

"Come on now, just some time with you"

"No thank you, sir-"

Benny suddenly came up behind you, "there a problem here"

"Yeah, you should make your employees show more skin"

He growled behind you and pulled you away from the counter top.

"I need to ask you to leave"

"I'm just poke'n fun, Roy"

You blushed slightly with most of the diner now focusing its attention on you, Benny, and the customer.

"No one's laugh'n"

"Lighten up pal!"

"Out. Now."

"Fine, she's lookin like a whore anyway"

The man didn't have a chance when Benny clocked him in the nose. He fell back onto the floor and limped his sorry ass out of the café.

The other few customers went back to their conversations or phones as Benny pulled you into the break room. You sat down on a booth seat in the corner, not bothering to cross or close your legs.

"Did he touch you at all?"

"No, I'm fine Benny"

"Are y'sure?"

He stood over you, apron red with the chili powder you dropped on him earlier. You pushed gently on his hip to move him away from you.

"Yes, go finish tonights orders I'll be out soon"

He took your hand from his hip and held it for a moment, the rough pad of his thumb caressing your palm.

"Fine, come out when you're ready"

He left and you stayed on the bench, taking five minutes to yourself. You heard the bell on the entry door ring as you exited the back room.

Benny was by the front door, turning the open sign off.

"Closing early?"

"Mhmm"

Thats weird

"Um, cher"

"Yeah Benny?" you leaned on the wall behind you.

"You've got a mess... On your- leg"

You looked to see a trail of blood flowing down the inside if your thigh.

"Fuck! Im sorry!"

You ran too the bath room to clean up the mess. You cleaned the blood on your legs away and put a pad on.

He knocked on the door lightly, "y'alright"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Need any'thin"

"No"

His foot steps receded and you relaxed slightly. You left the bathroom and hurried to get your duffle bag from the back room.

(Kinda gross ish description ahead)

When you opened the door to the room you could see Benny kneeling where you had been sitting earlier, he was licking away what you guessed was the bloody liquid your body made.

His teeth had extended out half way and his eyes had a glazed peaceful look.

"Um...Benny?"

He jumped and snapped out of his trance like state.

"Yes?", he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and retracted his teeth.

"Need anything before I go?"

"Just you" Benny blurted, he seemed to chastise himself, as he cringed after saying it.

You froze when he suddenly stood up, "I- sorry cher, you can go home"

"No, not yet" you took a few strides until you stood almost nose to nose.

"Cher...."

"Shut up, Benny"

You pulled him down by gripping his shirt and kissed him roughly, tasting yourself on his lips. He responded immediately, moving his lips with yours. He bit at your lips until you opened your mouth so he could explore it.

You pulled away for air, feeling Benny's chest heaving against yours.

"Are you sure, cher"

"Benny, just fuck me"

He chuckled, pushed you to sit on the bench, and kneeled between your open legs. He ran his hands up your legs, pushing up your skirt with ease.

"You smell sweet"

"Thanks, I think"

Benny pulled your underwear off and threw it to the side. You gasped when he pulled your legs over his shoulders, giving him easy access.

He sucked and bit marks along the inside of your thighs. Avoiding what you wanted most, you bucked your hips into his face.

"Benny, please"

"Please what?"

"Please..."

He gave in and roughly pressed his tongue into you, licking away the red juices dripping out. He shuddered as he tasted you, savoring the moment until he felt your hips jerk again.

"Impatient are we"

When all you managed was a moan he delved his tongue in deeper and thrusted it in and out.

"B-benny"

The vampire glanced up at you, lips red from tasting you.

"Yes?"

"I want you..."

He sucked gently on your clit before pulling away and wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Shhh"

He pulled his pants and boxers down enough to let his erection stand freely. You couldn't wait any longer and grabbed his cock in your hand, licking the tip lightly before sucking the velvet skin in your mouth.

"J-Jesus cher"

You mumbled a curt reply around him as you took him as deep as you could, using your hands to stroke him where your mouth didn't reach. You only got to bob your head twice before he pulled you off.

"Waited a long time for this"

You whined as he leaned down, kissing his way up your neck and along your jaw. You felt the tip of his swollen cock prod at your entrance, he slowly sank himself into your throbbing core.

He groaned into your ear, making your walls flutter around him. He moved his hips slowly, teasing you any way he could.

"Benny please!"

He chuckled and started a punishing pace that made you scream his name and made your toes curl. you clawed at his clothed back as you came, you bit the skin on his neck hard enough to draw blood.

He groaned as he came him self, thick ropes of cum spurting into you. It wasn't until Benny pulled out that you both realized what you did.

"Fuck..."

"Cher?! Im sorry, i promise i can fix this!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
73.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...