For richer or for poor/Beyonc...

Bởi ansliesodreamy

Beyoncé Knowles is a 17 year old junior in high school. Her parents own a company in downtown New York. They... Xem Thêm

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Joker and Harley
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Epilogue
NEW BOOK ALERT‼️
New book up😁

Prologue

3.9K 107 80
Bởi ansliesodreamy

The sun hit pavement of the floor. Breakfast filled the air of the room. The fan spun in a circular motion, lowly. A gorgeous, young woman laid in her bed, mourning breath and all, rollers in her hair as well.

Beyoncé was sleeping peacefully, enjoying her rest until a loudmouth woke her up.

"Aye Grandma titties, wake yo ass up,"Her little brother, Logan, said trying to wake her up.

"I'm up,"She quickly sat up, startled.

"Oo you answered to grandma titties,"He laughed.

"Hush,"She said, sitting up and moving out of her bed. He left out of the room, chuckling.

Beyoncé began to search for some clothes to where for school. Since her teachers stress out about her shape.

When Beyoncé got done getting ready, she went down stairs to see Logan, Her mom and dad, and her sister Solange. They were all eating breakfast. As Beyoncé stood at the bottom step, everyone turned to look at her. Her dad grew angry by her clothes.

"Beyoncé Gisele Knowles, what the hell do you have on?"

"Ma said said I could wear it,"Beyoncé explained. He looked at her mom.

"Tina."

"I did tell her she could wear it,"She replied, sipping her coffee. He hopped up and grabbed his jacket so he could leave.

"Bye." He waved.

"Bye, love you,"She said as he closed the door,"Y'all daddy is stubborn as hell. A hardhead makes a soft ass...Just mad I won't give any, Now y'all have a blessed day." They made the O face and laughed while making it.

Beyoncé loved her mom, she thought there was nothing better than honesty, support, love, wisdom and compassion from a mother. Even a laugh every once and a while as well.

Beyoncé gave her mother a kiss and walked outside to her car. Logan hopped in the front seat before Solange and they just started arguing.

"Get your ass out the front seat,"Solange said.

"Nah bih get your ass in the back,"He said. Solange gave him those eyes and lifted him up by his shirt where he was out of the car. "What the hell?!"

"Who you think you're talking to? A bitch? No, now get your ass in the back!"Solange yelled.

"Get both your asses in the back, bout to late for school!"Beyoncé yelled, they both looked at her and did as told.

On the way there, they dropped Logan off to his middle school and headed to the high school. Logan is in the 7th grade, Solange is in the 9th and Beyoncé 12th. This is also the 2nd week of school so she's just a baby to the grade.

--------

As Beyoncé parked the car, she looked around at the assholes that were at the school. Her and Solange hopped out and began to walk inside. Beyoncé got slurred sneers and erection excitement from the boys. Beyoncé ignored them because she didn't care for the females and she doesn't care for the males. She's neutral.

Her and her sister spilt apart their ways and went to class. Once Beyoncé walked to hers she was treated by her friend Nicki and Rihanna.

"Hey Bitch how are you?"Nicki said, standing up to hug her.

"I'm good how y'all?"Beyoncé responded.

"To bless to be stressed,"Rihanna replied.

"Haha okay,"Beyoncé said, then looked at her neck,"Bitch I see why, Chris did it from the front or the back?"

"Oo bitch even better the side,"Nicki said and started twerking. The teacher walked in and Nicki stopped. She didn't get caught she just stopped.

"That's what you get,"Beyoncé snickered. Everyone soon started coming in and the door had been closed. They took their seats and began to take out the things they needed. Beyoncé huffed at the tap on her left shoulder. She looked to her left to see her ex...Jason." What the hell do you want?" She loudly whispered.

"That pussy baby, let me slide through,"He ignorantly said. Beyoncé rolled her eyes. Then the doors to the classroom opened, revealing a thuggish, tall, brown-skinned boy. Ripped shoes, raggedy jacket, and ripped pants.

Everyone started laughing as he walked in. The boys down his head in shame.

"Damn boy where you get your clothes, from a homeless man, yo pants got so many holes it looks like a large pepperoni pizza,"Jason said, and everyone laughed. The boy looked down in shame.

"Just for that Jason, your ass getting a referral."

"What?! Aight man," He replied.

"Now get up and go to the principal office,"She said. He got up, angrily and shut the door on his way out. "Now you can take a seat in that spot over there next to Ms.Nicki and Ms.Biyance." Beyoncé rolled her eyes because she always got her name wrong.

"Oh my gosh,"Beyoncé mumbled. Ms.Cruz heard an glared at her.

"Ms.Bianca,"Her teacher, Ms.Cruz said.

"Ma'am,"Beyoncé said annoyed, looking at her teacher.

"Can Mr...?"She asked.

"Shawn, Shawn Carter,"He said.

"Can Mr.Carter sit next to you?"She asked. Beyoncé didn't mind, since everyone else was rude she was gonna be nice.

"Sure he can,"Beyoncé smiled at him. He walked over with people's feet in front so he could trip. He stepped over them and sat next to Beyoncé. "Hi Shawn my name is Beyoncé actually, she can never pronounce my name right."

He chuckled a little,"Well nice to meet you, I'm Shawn, and I don't have a nickname either so." Beyoncé smiled.

"Am I interrupting something?"Ms.Cruz slammed her hands on her desk.

"No ma'am we were just getting aquatint,"Beyoncé replied, She leaned over to Shawn,"We'll talk at lunch."

-------

"Girl I saw you and Shawn," Nicki said, grabbing a tray.

"No, I was just being nice, he's new and doesn't have anyone that likes him..."She grabbed some mash potatoes,"So far he only has 3."

"She's right Ms.Minaj,"Rihanna stepped in, heading to the register.

"Haha,"Beyoncé laughed, seeing Jason and his other boys heading to Shawn's table to mess with him,"Y'all c'mon." Beyoncé hurried to the table before they poured milk on his head. Beyoncé grabbed Jason's hand and a little bit got on Shawn's head. He looked up and saw 3 people defending him.

"Now you and your itty bitty dick committee friends get the fuck out of here,"Nicki chimed in.

"Yeah before this trio gets peligroso,"Rihanna spoke in Spanish. Jason mugged Shawn and pushed his head. Beyoncé mugged him as he walked away and then turned and smiled at Shawn.

"You good?"Beyoncé asked.

"Yeah, thanks y'all, I'm happy he didn't get shit on my paper,"He said, enthusiastically.

"What is it anyway?" Nicki asked.

"It's a rap, I write them all the time."

"Let me hear it,"Beyoncé said.

"Okay, well I just wrote it." He cleared his throat.

You going down into destruction, 9/11,
My jets are my fist crashing on your face, face injection, Perfectionist,
Never no bitch,
Make a wish before I snatch your necklace,
Now check this, on what you bout to kiss, my ass,
They always wanna laugh,
Pulling out stacks, but their really full of ones,
Fraud at it's best acting like you have cash,
Massive, passive, active, a reenactment,
But last month I could have sworn you worn, a thong?
I guess a sissy was born, Guess whose stronger than you, Mulan,
Postpone your tears and cover your ears,
While I blast you in the past from the hemisphere,
Genus, venous, sweetness, weakness
Jesus don't know why your parents made this fetus,
So here's why I'm speechless,
The reason your soft because your peaches,
You're smaller than a marble,
I'm bigger than a large pepperoni pizza,
Go back home to your Lady Mr.Maria,
Just pray you don't have gonorrhea,
If her food don't kill you,
You might have diarrhea,
You screwing with 18 year old nigga,
So now you seize to exist in my mind,
You stayed the night,
Fine dined,
Now it's check-out time,
Now let me flash up my sign,
Have a nice day.

Beyoncé, Nicki and Rihanna were bobbing there heads as if a beat was being played.

"Ooo, Zamn Zaddy, you got bars,"Nicki and Rihanna said in unison. Beyoncé was just in awe.

"Damn boy, you should be a rapper, why do people mess with such a talented boy?"Beyoncé replied.

"I don't know honestly,"He shrugged.

✌️❤️Peace and Love✌️❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.3K 1.4K 46
Toni Braxton and Birdman Love Story.
120K 2.3K 12
One day (y/n) was with her friend Kagome and they went to the old well house, they fell in and found themselves 500 years in the past. What will happ...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
38.6K 1.3K 9
COMPLETED Gulf's an out and proud gay man, trawling for booty calls at his favorite gay bar-but only bottoms need apply, because Gulf only tops! His...