Why Me? - Garroth x Reader

By DayAfterEmma

β€’||~#2 in Garroth~||β€’ πŸ’™ WARNING πŸ’™ There is self harm in this book, slight depression and a little bit of dr... More

Chapter 1~ first day
Chapter 2~ Y/N vs. Ivy
Chapter 3~ alone with him
Chapter 4~ weekend friends
Chapter 5 ~ daddy....please
Chapter 6~ Shadow Knight's
Chapter 7~ bloody
Chapter 8~ the picture
Chapter 9~ sleepover
Chapter 10~ Date with Garroth
Chapter 11~ Annual Sports Event
Chapter 12~ Aaron is what?!
Chapter 13~ She-wolfs
Chapter 14~ what's with him?
Chapter 15~ Goodbye
Chapter 17~ Prom
Chapter 18~ Ask the Girl
Chapter 19~ I promise, I'll come back better
Chapter 20~ Senior year πŸ’™
Chapter 21~ Someone's watching me...
Chapter 22~ the dream
Chapter 23~ I'm not alone
Chapter 24~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter 25~ Ivy is back at it
Chapter 26~ (FINALE) Flashbacks
Book 2
Book 2 is released

Chapter 16~ therapy

1.4K 39 30
By DayAfterEmma

"Cause I lost it all. Dead and broken, my backs against the wall."
-Black Veil Brides

(Don't play song yet)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It's been a few weeks since I moved into Aarons house. I was just walking around the park. I stopped walking when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's Aaron, mom and dad aren't home and so isn't Melissa. I don't know where you are but I'm going somewhere so I'll leave the key under the mat."

"Ok, bye."

I hanged up and put my phone away and walked home.

(Play song now)

When i got to the house I picked up the mat and got the key. I put the mat back and unlocked the door. I walked inside the house and it was dead silence. I sighed and walked up to my new room.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I pulled out my left arm and got the razor blade out. I made a line going across my arm. Blood pouring on the sink.

I've been cutting both of my arms. I feel dizzy, the sink was covered in blood and i saw my skin going pale.

Then i lost it all. Dead and broken. My backs against the wall. Cut me open. I'm just trying to breathe, just trying to figure it out. Because i built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

I fell to the floor. I didn't feel any pain, i only felt broken, used... alone.

I saw blood spread slowly on the floor, my eyesight becoming blurry where I only saw figures and not knowing what was what. Everything went black

Who can save me now?

~time skip~

Y/N had finally woken up. She grunted quietly and opened her eyes to see her worried aunt with her uncle wrapping his arms around her.

"She's awake!" The doctor said. Rachael and Derek ran over to her side. Y/N turned her head to them. "What happened? Where am i?"

Y/N had noticed that her doctor was a werewolf. He had brown hair, but his ears and tail was purple fading to magenta. "Hello Y/N, I'm Doctor Wentz. I'm going to ask you a few questions and you need to respond honestly, ok?"

Y/N slightly nodded. "What was the last thing you remember before you blacked out?" The doctor said as he got his clipboard and a pen. He wrote down a few stuff before looking back at Y/N waiting for a response.

"I remember I was coming back from the park. I had got a call from Aaron telling me he was going somewhere. Then when I got home i started cutting myself with a razor blade. And that's all i remember."

The doctor wrote down what she said. "So, were you attempting to suicide?"

Y/N stayed quiet for a bit before she replied.

"Yes.."

Rachael started to cry. "Ok, thank you Y/N." The doctor told the nurses to give her the anesthesia. They gave her the gas and she fell asleep.

"Y/N needs to go to therapy sessions to help her not be suicidal. Not only that but she needs to take medications to help her sleep and eat. And in the summer she needs to go to a rehabilitation center to get rid of the trauma she's gone through."

"Rehabilitation center?! Is it that serious?!" Rachael asked.

"Yes, are you both her legal guardians?"

"Well yes, but her biological parents died a while back and her older brother had gone to the army so we were the only ones to take her in."

"And you are aware what she is right?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's a werewolf, have you taken a look at her eyes before we put her to sleep?"

"Wait, she's a what?!"

Rachael threw a glare at Derek. Derek cursed slightly. "Yes doctor, I'm aware of it." Derek said while trying to not get bothered by his wife's death glares.

The doctor took notice, "I'll leave you two to talk. I'll be back with the medications you'll need to buy."

The doctor left the room. "Why didn't you tell me that Y/N is an Ultima Derek?!"

"Look, my brother told me to not tell her about it because he didn't want her to go through the pain like he did."

"You mean to tell me that your brother was an Ultima werewolf?!"

"Yes, B/N is a werewolf though. He only hides his ears and tail like you and Melissa."

"We have to tell Y/N Derek. It's not fair that she had to go through this."

"We are not going to say a word to her at all Rachael! Do you want her blurting out by accident that she's the Ultima?! We can't risk it honey."

"We have to tell her Derek, it would be even more dangerous if she gets angry and she hurts someone."

They were fighting back and forth. Aaron had got a call from Melissa during school. He still hasn't known that Y/N is at the hospital, they had told him that she slept over at a friends and that his parents r in a business trip.

"Melissa I'm in school right now, can this wait?" Aaron said in the restroom.

"No, it actually can't. I just got word from mom and dad that Y/N is in the hospital right now. So I'm signing you out and we're leaving. Dont tell anyone or they'll want to visit."

"Wait, is that why she's not at school today? Did something happen at the sleepover or?"

"No Aaron, mom and dad lied. Y/N tried to kill herself last night when no one was home and that's when mom and dad found her bleeding on the floor. They were mad about you sneaking out but they were worried about Y/N. Anyways I think dad has to tell you something so turn in any work and get your stuff ready cause I'm picking you up. Bye."

Melissa hanged up before Aaron could say anything. He went back to werewolf class. Through the speaker they told the teacher he was leaving early. He said bye to Aphmau and went to the front of the school. Melissa was in the car and Aaron went inside.

They got to the hospital and went to the hospital room. Melissa stayed outside the room not wanting her parents or brother see her cry. Aaron closed the door behind him and saw his parents sitting down on a white couch. Aaron looked over at Y/N and saw a lot of bandages over both her arms. Blood slightly going through them.

"Mom, dad. What happened?"

They hesitated to say anything. "Your father has to tell you something."

Derek stood up and walked over to Aaron and put his hand on his shoulder. "Y/N is like you and me."

"Wait, you mean... shes an Ultima?"

Derek nodded.

"Thats not fair! She's gone through so much already for her to go through this burden!"

"That's why we're not telling her anything."

"And why not?! Do you realize that she could be putting herself at risk?! Don't you care what happens to her at all? You know what, I'm leaving I can't deal with this right now. But I will tell her."

Aaron opened the door and slammed it closed.

~time skip 2 days~

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was in the car with Melissa driving. We were outside the parking lot just there. My aunt and uncle told me i had to go to therapy classes, i didn't want to go. "Y/N... please get down and go to these classes."

"Why do you sound like you're about to cry? It's like you've known me for a long time."

"I am your cousin, please Y/N. Please just go."

She started sobbing. I rolled my eyes and quickly got out. I walked inside the building and they took me to another room. The lady who took me opened the door for me and I walked in.

In the room I saw a lot of people around my age sitting on chairs in a circle. There was an empty one next to a guy with red hair and green eyes. There was an older man sitting in between two guys, he was holding a guitar. He saw me and smiled, "ah, Y/N right? Please take a seat, don't be shy."

I sat down on the empty chair with my arms crossed.

"Alright, today we're going to learn more about ourselves. Let's start with... Y/N! Could you please tell us about yourself."

Everyone turned their attention to me. "Uh, well you know my name. I'm a Sophomore at Phoenix Drop High, I'm known to be a trouble maker and I love soccer. That's all I feel comfortable saying."

"That's okay, would anyone else like to go?"

The boy with red hair next to me raised his hand. "Go on ahead."

"Ok my names Zach Nellmen. I'm a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. I love cats, i love to ride bikes. I love listening to Fall Out Boy. A little bit of Green Day. Ummm and I'm usually not noticed around school."

"Alright Zach, thank you. Anyone else?"

Everyone introduced themselves but I couldn't focus or pay attention. I'm still hurt about the whole thing that happened. I just can't believe he lied to me and played me like some object. "How about you Y/N?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"Why dont you tell us why you got sent here. It's okay we won't judge."

I hesitated for a bit. Why is it so hard to say it? Was it because i hid it almost an entire year without saying it to anyone without crying? "Y/N?"

"Oh sorry. Um yeah I'll tell you I guess."

"You don't have t-"

"I do. I've hid it for too long." I took in a deep breathe and slowly exhaled. "When i was 5 i lost my mom. I grew up for most of my life without a mom. A few months back I lost my dad, i grew up with him and he took care of me and my cousin. When i lost my dad me and my cousin Ein moved to my brother's house down the street. I love my brother but he was very over protective. Later he told me that he got drafted to the military. He dropped me off at my other cousins house. My cousin Ein moved back with his parents. And last week, the guy that i thought he loved me kissed my best friend behind my back. That last one I know it's stupid to try to end your life for a kiss but.... I loved him... and I knew that i lost him."

"Thank you Y/N. This is an example, the passing away of people close to you can cause depression and yes, it is very hard to get rid of it or to even accept it. Relationships is another thing, if you like a person but they dont like you back is unfortunate, yes, but be happy for them, you will eventually find someone who will be willing to listen to you no matter what. But whatever yhe case, you need to seek council about it, even if they don't know what you're going through, at least you can tell someone who is willing to listen."

The guy who was next to me stood up. "I would like to tell my story, if you don't mind."

"Sure Zach, go ahead."

"Like I said, I'm a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. I had lost my dad 2 years ago. I have a step mom who got married again, she still has custody over me and the guy she married is a business man. Loads of money, owns a few businesses, travels a lot. But every time i do or say something.... he hits me... I breathe and he hits me. I've told my step mom that he hits me but she cares less. It was last year when my step dad had been sent to jail for abuse. My step mom got really mad and even until this day, she hates me. People even made rumors that I'm gay, i mean i am but it's the way they say it that makes it sound bad." Zach sat down and hung his head.

"Well that's fucking uncalled for. Ignore them and be yourself. You don't need their rumors to bring you down. You look like a cool dude too." I smiled at him. He looked at me in surprise then he smiled at me too, "thanks Y/N. You know, you're not as mean as people say you are." (Remember Zach, hes going to be important later on in the future. #foreshadowing)

"Thanks?"

~time skip~

It ended and I was leaving the building to go to the parking lot. I saw Melissa's car and I went inside. I sat on the passenger seat and rested my elbow on the side of the door. "How was it?" Melissa asked.

"Hey Melissa, can you do me a favor?"

"Uh, s-sure."

"Can you take me to a friends house? I need to talk to him about a project that we're supposed to do together. And the fact that i haven't been there for almost a week, he's probably worried."

"Sure, let's go."

Melissa dropped me off his house and I got out the car. She rolled down the window. "Your skateboard is in the back seat and if you need to call me to pick you up just-"

"I'd rather take my skateboard." I got the skateboard from the back seat and waved goodbye at my cousin. I watched her drive away. I turned toward the door and walked up to it. I knocked on it and waited a little.

A girl with fire looking hair opened the door. "Y/N! I heard that you went to the hospital?! What happened?! You missed out an important lesson in Geometry! Not to mention Chemistry!" Cadenza yelled as she hugged me.

"Yeah sorry, had some things to take care of. Also where's Laurence? I need to talk to him about something."

"Oh Laurence, yeah he's upstairs. Come on in, my dad isn't home yet, business meetings."

I nodded and walked in. I set my skateboard next to her couch when i hear steps on the stairs. I turned around and see Laurence in a white tank top and his ducky boxers. I tried holding in my laughter. "Y-Y-Y/N?! Hold on I'm going to change!"

He ran back up to his room and heard the door slam shut. I turned to Cadenza and we both started laughing, holding our stomach and wiping off the tears.

Laurence came back downstairs and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back. "Laurence, i need to talk to you in private."

I let go of our hug and I walked up to his room without him. I sat on his bed fiddling with my fingers. He walked in and gently closed the door. "What did you want to talk about?"

He sat next to me on his bed and looked at me. "Its about me forgiving Garroth."

"Ok? What about it?"

"I've learned that, if he likes someone else I should just move on. Yeah it will hurt but at least he'll be happy... right?" I felt tears wanting to come down my face.

Laurence scoffed and threw himself back on his bed with his hands in the back of his head. "Y/N you're as clueless as Aphmau. Garroth is in love with you. You do know that he's been worrying about you all week cause you haven't shown up? And when he found out you were at the hospital, he got even worse. He couldn't sleep at night, he just wanted to know how you were."

I stayed quiet. "Y/N... I know why you were at the hospital. I told Garroth and he just got even more stressed. He wanted to visit you but he didn't know where you were. Even I didn't know. You had us all worried, even Aphmau."

"How could she be worried about me after what i told her? I'm such a terrible friend. And me thinking she was the terrible one." I started crying.

"Y/N Its not that you are a bad friend. You were just mad. I get where you're at. But after seeing that Gene was trying to ruin Aphmau I knew she wasn't playing us."

"I'm gonna make every minute last longer. Gonna learn to forgive and forget. Because honestly we don't have long, I gotta make the most of it." I smiled at myself and got off the bed. I looked back at Laurence. "Thanks. I know what to do."

~~~

I rode my skateboard to a specific persons house. When arrived, I picked up my board and rang the door bell. I waited s while before a certain brunette opened the door. "Hey Y/N! I heard what happened! Are you okay?! Do you need to talk about anything? I can give you meditation lessons if y-"

"Vylad I'm fine, really. Is Garroth here by the way?"

Vylad nodded and stepped aside and I walked inside. "He's in his room," he came closer to my ear and whispered, "He's a mess."

"I'll take note of that."

I walked upstairs to Garroth's room and softly knocked on his bedroom door. I heard a muffled, "I'm not in the mood mommy."

I slightly frowned at turned the doorknob. I opened ghe door slightly enough to peak inside. I saw Garroth on his bed laying on his stomach, he had no shirt on and was in his grey sweatpants.

I opened the door more but that didn't seem to get his attention as it made a noise. I walked over to his bed and sat next to him. I softly ran my fingers on his back, giving it a tingly feeling with my fingernails. "Mommy, do you think she'll ever forgive me?"

I wanted to giggle, "Oh, she already forgave you." I turned towards the door and saw Ziana standing at the door way.

"Wait, why do you sound like you're at the door?" He flipped himself over to have his eyes meet up with mine. "Y/N?! You're okay!" He brought me into a huge bear hug.

I giggled and hugged him back. "Of course I'm okay."

"What happened Y/N? Please, I need to know so this won't happen again, I don't want to lose you for real this time."

"Garroth.... I'm sorry i worried you, I didn't mean to its just... I was heartbroken and I wasn't thinking. But it's okay cause if you like Aphmau then it's fine with me."

"No, don't say that. I don't like Aphmau, I don't. When i said that, it was a lie. When i kissed her, it didn't feel the same when I kiss you. With us, it feels like we were meant to be together."

I was surprised that I didn't know what to reply with. "Y/N, don't you ever do that again. You worried the living hell out of me. But I'm glad you're okay."

I felt tears spilling out. I hugged Garroth and dug my head in his chest. "I promise I won't ever do that again."

I felt Garroth gently stroke my hair, "I know you won't, but I want you to tell me what caused all of this. Other than the thing that happened with us."

"Oh.... alright, you deserve to know."

I told him how my dad died,and  how B/N went to the army. He was listening to everything, why didn't I tell him sooner? He didn't judge me, he didn't say he understood. He didn't have to, he just had to listen. I'm such a fucking idiot.

Yaaaaay! She forgave him! I know, she forgave him a little too fast but still. I hope you guys like it and idk when I'll update cause I'm getting ready for school and everything. Love ya pancakes 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6M 851K 28
"Stop it, Dax." I wouldn't meet his eyes, I couldn't. His hot breath trailed up my neck, his soft lips ghosting over the exposed flesh. He chuckled w...
223K 4.8K 77
Zane X Reader Status { Completed }
87.8K 1.5K 13
You're Y/N Ro'Meave, how clique right, anyways You move into the house across Zane's, the day you move in you meet the Casanova, Travis, let's just s...
36.5K 1.2K 18
Authors note: hey guys :) I decided to make a ein x y/n since there's not really any but when I first saw him in the manhwa I realized he was fineπŸ‘©οΏ½...