The Life Of A Princess [fanfi...

By iamyanna

Jessica Jung is the youngest princess of the King of Korea. She is the youngest therefore the royal family ha... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Finding a place
Chapter 2 - Ramyun
Chapter 3 - First day of working
Chapter 4 - Quitting
Chapter 5 - Sushi
Chapter 6 - Cold Key
Chapter 7 - Meeting prince Seungho
Chapter 8 - Exploring the city
Chapter 9 - Going back home?
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 11 - Fortune Teller
Chapter 12 - Mr. Kim, Miss Jung and Mr. Jang
Chapter 13 - The royal siblings
Chapter 14 - Thanks to Prince Yunho
Chapter 15 - Baby Bum
Chapter 16 - Something bad
Chapter 17 - Taecyeon's gang
Chapter 18 - Yoona's plan fail?
Chapter 19 - The sad reality
Chapter 20 - Princess Jessica
Chapter 21 - Last Chance gone
Chapter 22 - Wedding Confirmed
Chapter 23 - Training
Chapter 25 - Running away
Chapter 26 - Happily ever after

Chapter 24 - Two days left

457 3 0
By iamyanna

Several days later, the whole South Korea was congratulating the royal family. There was only two days left till the grand wedding of the youngest daughter of the King and Queen’s wedding. The wedding was going to take place at the enormous garden of the royal mansion. The whole garden was already decorated elegantly and luxuriously with flowers and such. The maids had already set out the white chairs for the guest while the arch was decorated with roses on the side. All the maids were busy arranging and cleaning the garden for the big day. To avoid any mistakes, the maids focussed 100 percent to every single details even the tiniest details you could find. While everyone was busy with the wedding plans, Jessica was in her bedroom with an unreadable expression on. She was sitting by her window, looking out of the view which was the garden. She watched as everyone was preparing for the wedding with big smiles on and an excited heart. Jessica sighed to herself as she tapped the window with boredom. Everyone was happy, but her; the bride. Jessica pouted as she left her bedroom. She had decided to pay her two level walk in wardrobe a visit. Of course, she wanted to see the dress. The white long wedding dress. The wedding dress was hanging on the rack beside the mirror, ready for her to pick it up and slip it on. The wedding dress was beautiful, but… Jessica didn’t want to wear it. Not for Seungho at least.

Jessica heaved out a heavy sigh while leaving the room. She didn’t want to go back to her bedroom to face the walls therefore she decided to take a walk in the garden.  “Good morning princess Jessica.” The maids greeted her once Jessica stepped onto the garden. The grass was freshly cut and the cement part of the garden was spotless, no leaves or anything on the floor.  Jessica gave them a brief smile before continuing on walking straight ahead. She walked past all the chairs and decorations, Not even glancing at them once. Sighing, Jessica walked over to the wooden garden chair by the pond with fishes swimming in it. Jessica pouted as she looked at the pond and looked at the two fishes swimming happily together, she then remember all the good memories with Key “Princess Jessica.” Jessica shook off the thoughts once she heard her name being called. “Ahjumma Choi.” Jessica gave her a small smile then scooted more to the side so Ahjumma Choi could sit down beside her. “Are you nervous, dear?” Ahjumma Choi patted Jessica’s hand gently. Jessica silently let out a sigh as she shook her head a little. “Should I be?” Jessica asked in a whisper tone voice. Ahjumma squeezed her soft hands lightly. “Do you miss him?” Jessica frowned, though her mind had always been occupied by Key; Whenever she hears someone mentioning about him, the pain would gradually come back because she knew, reality was like that. It will always hit her hard that she can never be with Key as her wedding was just in two days time. “I don’t know what to do…” Jessica whispered, her soft sobs audible. Ahjumma Choi placed her arm around Jessica’s shoulder as she comforted her like a mother. “Princess Jessica, Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” Of course, Ahjumma Choi knew everything would be fine. Other than the royal siblings, Ahjumma Choi was the only one that knows the plan. However, though she felt happy for the two, she still knows that she will miss them very much. Jessica was like a daughter to her and Key was like a second son to her. Both were very close kids to her.

“You should go back in and change now. Prince Seungho’s family will be arriving this afternoon. You will be having dinner with them tonight.” Ahjumma Choi patted Jessica’s cheek softly. Jessica made a small nod before standing up from the garden wooden chair. Ahjumma Choi then walked Jessica back into the mansion. “Ahjumma Choi, Have you seen Seul gi unnie and Tiffany unnie these days?” Jessica asked once she stepped into her walk in wardrobe. “They are probably busy with the wedding preparations.” Ahjumma Choi lied for the siblings. Jessica nodded tiredly at her. “Well I’m going to change now, Can you inform me when the Yang family arrives?” Jessica spoke, referring to Seungho’s family. Of course, having a Korean ancestor as Japanese royalties, They are bound to have a Korean surname too.

Once Jessica was finished changing into a more formal attire, her cell phone suddenly went off. She read the caller ID, having a small hope that it would be one of the boys or girls from the city, however she knew it was impossible as her number was different from the one she used while staying the in city. That explains why, no matter how many times Jonghyun or Minho calls, they would never get through. “Jessica ah.” It was her brother in law that had called. “Jaejoong oppa, Where are you?” Jessica asked, she thought he was somewhere in the mansion rather than outside. “I’m just.. Out.. But I called because.. Em.. Fany wants to talk to you!” Then some ruffling noises were heard. Jessica arched a brow at his weird behaviour.  “Unnie?” Jessica asked, seeing who was on the other line. “Heh, Um.. You know what? Yunho oppa actually wants to talk to you.” Tiffany laughed nervously. “You’re all together?” Jessica slightly pouted, but the phone had already been passed to Yunho. “Oppa, what’s going on?” Jessica asked, wanting an answer. “Well.. You see..” “Oppa, Shouldn’t you all be in the mansion now? Seungho’s family will be arriving soon and we’re having dinner with them.” Yunho then spoke after Jessica’s comment. “Jessica ah, Can I ask you a question?” By then, Jessica was more confused by their weird behaviour. “Do you still love Key?” Silence then occurred. On both lines, no one spoke. Jessica knew the answer, but the pain was still inside her. Causing her to hesitate to answer. “….Yes.” Her voice was almost like a whisper. “Why are you asking?” She asked. “Um, Jessica the reception isn’t really good. I’ll…” The line was then cut off. Jessica stared at the phone strangely. She then decided to ask them what was happening once they come back. Meanwhile, somewhere in the city; The royal siblings were all at Key’s condo. The conversation they had with Jessica was on speaker mode, therefore Key was listening carefully to Jessica’s words. He missed her voice dearly. “Now that we have confirmed that Jessica still loves you, Tomorrows plan will be a success.” Yunho smiled at Key. Key was delighted to hear that Jessica still loves him even after the misunderstanding, however he was still nervous and worried.

“Oppa, You chickened out!” Tiffany pouted as she playfully slapped Jaejoong’s arm. Jaejoong gave her a cute shrug and a small chuckle as he stretched the back of his neck. “Yeah, Then you gave the phone to me.” Yunho rolled his eyes at his younger sister. This time, Tiffany shrugged cutely. Key chuckled at the three. They seem serious and calm all the time when they’re on TV or at some royal event, however they were just normal people.

Later that evening, the royal siblings were all seated in the grand dining hall with Seungho’s family. Only his parents were present for the dinner. Seungho’s mother was pure Japanese while his father had a small percentage of having Korean blood in him. King Yang, of course knew Korean however Queen Yang only knew a small bit. “It’s a pleasure in finally meeting you princess Jessica.” Seungho’s father, King Yang smiled. Jessica politely returned back a small smile. “Nice to finally meet you too, King Yang and Queen Yang.” Jessica spoke, though it was a small lie. Dinner then began smoothly. King Jung and Queen Jung was smiling from ear to ear while talking to Seungho’s family. While the two Kings and Queen’s were talking happily among themselves, Jessica took the chance to whisper to Tiffany who was seated beside her. “Unnie, where were you earlier on?” Tiffany gave Jessica a smile. “Oh nothing special. We were just out.” Jessica pouted at her reply. Fortunately, the two parents were starting a conversation with Jessica therefore Jessica didn’t get a chance to ask Tiffany further more questions.  Seul gi and Yunho exchanged eye contacts, they both ate their food with big smiles on. “Tiffany darling, are you prepared to be the bridesmaid on the wedding? Did you rehearse for it?” Queen Jung asked Tiffany. Tiffany smiled brightly at her parents. “Of course I’m prepared. It’s my little sister’s wedding.” She lied, her cheerful voice caused no suspicion . The King and Queen nodded their heads with smiles on. “Princess Jessica, Seungho had requested if he could stay here after the wedding instead of you moving to Japan. We had agreed to the idea as you don’t know the language therefore it is better for Seungho and you to stay in Korea because Seungho can adapt to this lifestyle quicker.” King Yang suddenly said with a smile. Queen Yang remained quite yet polite. She would nod and smiles at time, thankfully Seungho was there to translate to her mother. “Also if our Seungho misbehaves then please feel free to inform us, we will gladly punish him and side with you.” King Yang spoke which caused everyone to chuckle. “I’m sure Seungho would be a good husband.” Jessica plastered on a smile.

During the dinner of both royalties, Jessica  was starting to get suspicious on the siblings actions. They were all exchanging eye contacts and having small giggles at times.  Not to mention their strong supportive blessings they all had said. Jessica thought it was strange for them to show so much support as she knew they all knew how she really felt. “What are they up to?” She mumbled to herself as she entered her bedroom after saying goodnight to King Yang and Queen Yang. Once she closed the door behind her, Jessica decided to take a refreshing bath to clear her mind up. Jessica stepped into her luxurious bathtub that was filled with warm water with rose petals in them. The maids had lit up the candles in the bathroom, making Jessica more relaxed. While playing with the bubbles, thoughts of Key began to appear in her mind. In two more days, she was going to marry to Seungho. She wondered how Key will feel. If Key still loves her. If Key still thinks about her.

She was still angry at him but she knew she was missing him more day by day. Sighing, Jessica pouted at the thought of Key. After several minutes, Jessica got up from her bathtub. She dried herself completely dry then changed into her comfortable pyjamas. She then walked back into her bedroom and crawled into her bed. She pulled up the duvet to her shoulder, gradually drifting off to sleep. Little did she know, something big was going to happen tomorrow. Bad or good, her life will be changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 13.3K 10
Athena wants to be an architect to fulfill her late father's dream, but she secretly loves music and wants to be a composer. At West Town University...
125M 2.6M 56
Si Carmelita Montecarlos ay ang bunsong anak ng pinakamayamang angkan sa San Alfonso. Habang si Juanito Alfonso naman ay ang anak ng pinakamaimpluwen...
109K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
1.4M 33.7K 32
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 Vampire [Published under Bookware's Pink & Purple] Rica Allona Nicolas Sevilla had a dream that she was lost into a strange place...