Chapter 13 - The royal siblings

After hearing such news, Yunho immediately dropped what he was doing and rushed out of his mansion. Of course, lying to his father where he was going. Thankfully, King Jung was not in Korea at the moment however.

Yunho drove his own car, remembering the directions to the apartment as he had went there before when the accident had happened. Once he arrived, his sunglasses was still on and he was wearing a cap; not wanting to reveal his face to the public as it will just make it to the headlines of every newspapers by the very next day.

Jessica came down to meet up with her brother. “Oppa.” Jessica greeted him once he stepped out of his car when he had parked it in the small car park. Yunho pointed to the apartment, indicating that she should bring him in first. Jessica nodded then led him up to Key’s condo.

After settling in, Jessica and Yunho were both sitting on the small couch. Yunho could see the whole condo in just a glance. Just like how Jessica reacted when she first saw the condo, Yunho was amazed how Jessica would prefer to stay in a small condo rather than going back to their mansion.

Yunho then placed his hands firmly together while resting his elbows on his knee’s. Jessica bit her lower lip while trying to read Yunho’s expression. Clearly, He was in deep thoughts.

“Um.. Oppa..” Jessica broke the long silence. Yunho finally turned to her side and looked at his sister. He was trying to figure a solution to help her out. “Jessica, You do know, the only person in our family that married a commoner was like… more than 500 hundred years ago.” He stated calmly. Jessica nodded slowly, her head slightly lowered. She knew it, No one would support her. Even her brother, the person Jessica is the most closet to. Yunho then continued on. “Jessica, you have to understand this. We’re not average people. We’re royalties. The country are in our own hands in the future. If you marry a commoner, Your husband will be apart of this. I don’t think the citizens would be fond of a commoner being apart of our family.” Jessica could only listen carefully. Yunho sighed before continuing on his lecture. Although he loves her dearly, He knew he had to help her.

“You have to think about our family and even his family. Who is this guy? Ahjumma Choi’s nephew?” He waited for her answer. Jessica once again nodded, not uttering a word. Yunho patted Jessica’s lap gently. “Jessica, You’ve only been here almost a month. There’s so many guys out there. For instance, Prince Seungho.” Jessica shook her head once he mentioned Seungho’s name. “What about Prince Doojoon, from the north? Or from china, Prince Hankyung? From Thailand, Prince Nichkhun?” He named out some of the Princes’s that he knew of. “Tiffany unnie married Jaejoong oppa. Jaejoong oppa isn’t a prince.” Jessica pointed out. “No, But Jaejoong’s great great great grandfather was the leader of South Korea soldiers back then. General Kim. Without Jaejoong’s great great great grandfather and his great great grandfather protecting our country, it wouldn‘t be the same now.” Yunho reasoned. Jessica sighed silently to herself. Everything Yunho said was right. Every single person in their family had a highly perfect background. “Maybe it’s time for a change then.” Jessica mumbled. Yunho sighed as he looked at his little sister. Yet again, he knew she was the stubborn one among the three of them. However, just because she was stubborn doesn’t mean she is bad. Jessica is stubborn however she has a heart like a child.

“Sica, How do you know that you love him?” Yunho asked gently. Jessica slightly pouted. “There’s just this feeling that I have, oppa. At first, We started off really badly, but then gradually.. I’m attracted to him.” She tired to explain without blushing. Yunho couldn’t help but crack a small smile once seeing his sister blush once mentioning about Key. Yunho smiled sincerely at Jessica, patting her head lightly. It was cute to see Jessica blush about a guy.

“He takes care of me but he doesn’t show how much he cares. Unlike Seungho or you, Key hides the fact that he cares about me. He doesn’t agree to everything I say just because I’m a princess, sometimes he even argues back. He isn’t scared of me too.” She commented with a small smile. “And that’s why you like him?” Yunho chuckled softly. Jessica smacked his arm lightly. “Oppa, How did you know that you were in love with Seul gi unnie then?” She asked. Yunho smiled at her before replying. “It was just the feeling I had. I don’t think I can describe it because words can not describe how I feel about Seul gi.” He answered truthfully. Jessica nodded. “That’s how I feel about Key too.” She pointed about shyly. Yunho then sighed, concerned about Jessica. “You know, you still have a bit more than 2 months. You can do what you want in the mean time, But just remember when 3 months is over, you’re back as princess Jessica.” He reminded her, almost giving her a hint that she could do what she wants before she goes back as a princess. Jessica nodded with a smile, understanding the hidden meaning. Yunho returned back the smile. “But I don’t even know if he likes me back.” Jessica mumbled. Yunho chuckled lightly once again, it was fun seeing Jessica like that. “I’m sure he does. That night, I knew he had something for you. He saved your life and not cared about his own safety. He also didn’t accept Appa’s offer. The way he looked at you when you were walking to the limousine, I could tell that he feels the same way too. Even Tiffany knew. ”