Lost {carl grimes}

بواسطة samrp_

"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not." المزيد

Lost
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Part 1
Chapter 40: Part 2
A Pretend Ending

Chapter 27

3.1K 60 14
بواسطة samrp_

Carl Grimes

*dream*
"Maci please open the door.." I begged.
"I'm not going to Carl!" She yelled back at me.
You could hear the pain in her voice.

You caused that pain. The pain she hasn't felt since the beginning.

"I'm sorry okay.." I said.
There was no response.
"Wanna know the real damn reason?" I snapped getting angry with myself.
Still no response.

"I love you and always have since the beginning Maci. I never thought a girl like you would love a boy like me." I admitted.
"Enid did. I don't love her like I love you. She's the first girl I've seen for years before Sophia. It's a dumb instinct." I shook my head.
"I know damn good and well that she only wanted me because she needed a boy to protect her like Ron did. That's all." I rolled my eyes.

I felt the tears roll down my cheeks and I wiped them away quickly.
"I should've stopped myself and I'm sorry. I was thinking with my dick and not my brain. Nothing new..." I shook my head.
"I understand if you won't ever forgive me because I won't ever be able to forgive myself but just listen to this...please." I begged.

I leaned my head against her door and let the tears fall.
"I love you. I promise you I do. I've never felt this way with any person in the world before. Not even my Mom...my Dad...Judith..or Enid.." I shook my head feeling my heart race.

"I'd do absolutely anything for you." I breathed out.

I heard her breathe on the other side. The door opened and I moved. She was standing there with tears falling down her cheeks.

We were both crying.

She was so beautifully beautiful.

"Can I please-"
Her lips connected to mine. I was taken back instantly but I kissed her back. My heart was racing fast and I felt hers doing the same. I kept her close to my chest with my arms around her waist. Her hands were in my hair and my bandage was slowly falling off and yet I didn't stop her.

The bandage fell to the ground and as soon as it hit my feet she pulled away.

It was a nightmare.

"Look at you!" She laughed.
I parted my lips as my heart broke.
"You have one eye. One less blue eye that I fell for. You know you were cuter with both eyes right?" She giggled.

The tears were fake, she played you like you played her.

"Maci.. I thought-"
"That'd I loved you for you?" She laughed.
I nodded simply and she continued to laugh.
"Please baby, I only loved you for what comes with you." She smiled.
"What-"

"You really thought I loved a boy like you?" She gasped.
I let the tears fall as she laughed at me. She just stood there laughing.
"Your eye really grosses me out, I lied." She shrugged.
She got closer to me as I closed my eye hoping I'd wake up.

"Nobody loves you Carl Grimes." She whispered.

The heat of her breath sent shivers throughout my body.

"Nobody will ever love a boy who has one eye. It's just not humanly possible." She whispered again.

Then the tears fell out of my eye.

"If any girl ever loved you, it would only be for that dick of yours." She then laughed loudly.

"It's over Carl Grimes. It's over." She whispered.

I opened my eye and she was gone. I fell to my knees as my hat fell off my head. I pulled at the roots of my hair and just cried as hard as I could.

You're such a monster. This is what you get.

I gasped as I looked up. A gun was sitting on the bed. I jumped up to my feet and grabbed it. I loaded it and pointed it to my head. I breathed out as I trembled all over.

"Fucking do it." I cried.

I closed my eyes and breathed out. Then I pulled the trigger.

*end of dream*

I shot up and screamed out.
"Maci?!?" I yelled.
I looked around and saw someone in the bed. I shook the body till it got up.
"Enid?" I asked.

"Carl what's wrong baby..?" Enid frowned.
I furrowed my eye brows as tears fell down my cheeks.
"Get out.." I cried.
She looked at me confused as hell.
"GET OUT ENID!" I screamed.

"Carl tell me what happened it's-"
"Enid I need you to leave." I said firmly.
"Whatever I did I'll fix it Carl just please talk to me." She begged.
"Then fix Maci." I said.

She stared at me blankly.
"We both hurt her! You don't even care it's not even fazing you!!" I yelled.
She jumped at my voice and I didn't stop.
"Go find some guy at the hilltop to fuck with and not me." I said as I got out of bed.

I put on my shirt quickly since my pants were on. I then put on my shoes and turned around to see Enid smiling at me.
"Get the fuck out of my room Enid!" I screamed.
She got out of the bed and stomped her way to the door.

"To think I could get another Ron again.." she mumbled as she slammed the door.
I didn't care what time it was. I grabbed what I needed for the next few weeks and I left.

I had to fix Maci and I.

Whether I was going to get her back to Alexandria safe.

Or fix us as friends or maybe more.

Either way I didn't care. I just wanted her back.

I needed her back.

Authors Note
YAY summer is here so I get to write TONSSSS be prepared for new books and lots of updating!!

I'm even doing homeschooling for 10th grade because I have social anxiety. Stuff isn't working out at school with my grades and learning. So I'll have more time to myself thankfully.

So I cannot wait.

Lost is back.

I am back.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1K 49 17
I've never been one to get along with people right away. That all changed when I met Carl Grimes. We both guarded our feelings and we did it with pri...
40.5K 1.1K 27
"Is it bad, that when I'm with you, all the pain, the guilt and the hurt, disappears?" Carl Grimes X Reader [DISCLAIMER- I do not own Carl Grimes or...
Sky بواسطة mrs.grimes

قصص الهواة

1.6K 58 19
2.9K 72 4
It's very difficult to love in the apocalypse