The Life Of A Princess [fanfi...

De iamyanna

Jessica Jung is the youngest princess of the King of Korea. She is the youngest therefore the royal family ha... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Finding a place
Chapter 2 - Ramyun
Chapter 3 - First day of working
Chapter 4 - Quitting
Chapter 5 - Sushi
Chapter 6 - Cold Key
Chapter 7 - Meeting prince Seungho
Chapter 8 - Exploring the city
Chapter 9 - Going back home?
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 11 - Fortune Teller
Chapter 12 - Mr. Kim, Miss Jung and Mr. Jang
Chapter 13 - The royal siblings
Chapter 14 - Thanks to Prince Yunho
Chapter 15 - Baby Bum
Chapter 16 - Something bad
Chapter 17 - Taecyeon's gang
Chapter 18 - Yoona's plan fail?
Chapter 19 - The sad reality
Chapter 20 - Princess Jessica
Chapter 22 - Wedding Confirmed
Chapter 23 - Training
Chapter 24 - Two days left
Chapter 25 - Running away
Chapter 26 - Happily ever after

Chapter 21 - Last Chance gone

462 2 0
De iamyanna

Jessica was lounging in her bedroom with her headphones on and bobbing her head slightly to the music. While resting her arm on the arm rest of her couch, she had her eyes closed as she relaxed the very moment. The past days since she came back to the mansion, she had been very busy. Although every second she was occupied with something, her mind was still filled with thoughts of Key. ‘Is Key oppa eating well? Is he wearing enough clothes? Is Key oppa still upset? Is he doing fine?’ Questions would always pop up in her mind.

Suddenly, Jessica felt someone tapping her shoulders. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see who it was. “M.. Minho oppa?” She was in shock to see Minho in her room, in her mansion. Most of all, He was holding onto Baby Bum. “How did you come in? How did you bring Baby Bum here?” Jessica instantly jerked up from the couch so she can hold Baby Bum in her arms. She didn’t care if she was getting her expensive clothes dirty, She missed Baby Bum too. “Baby, Did you eat well these days?” Jessica stroked Baby Bum gently. By looking at Jessica’s eyes, Minho knew she still loves Baby Bum. He thought he really left them because she was just one of those princesses, but after seeing her reaction; He was positive that Jessica Jung was the same girl he knew two months ago.

“Care to explain?” Minho raised his eyebrow as he folded his arms. Jessica pouted as she sat back down with Baby Bum resting on her laps. Minho sat down beside her. “Umma told me why. You’re a really silly girl, Sica.”

“.. Or should I say Princess Jessica.” He added, feeling upset that Jessica had left them without saying anything beforehand. “Oppa, Don’t be angry.” Jessica slightly pouted as she looked into Minho’s eyes. “It was the only thing I could do. I didn’t want him to get hurt further more.” Jessica said as she looked down at Baby Bum, not wanting Minho to see her tears dwelling up. “What are you doing now then?”

Jessica didn’t utter a word, she was scared too. Minho was angry at her, his voice expressed it. “I’m sorry.” Was all Jessica had said. Minho shook his head as he softened his facial expression. “Jessica, I’m not angry at you. I just felt.. Betrayed when you suddenly left without telling me and Jonghyun. We thought we were your friends.”

Jessica looked up to see his eyes. “You guys are my friend. The closet friend I’ve ever had. But I couldn’t tell you that day because it was just so sudden.” Jessica felt more guilty that she just left them once she saw Minho’s eyes. He really did felt betrayed, felt hurt.

“Is.. He doing okay now?”

Jessica took up the courage to ask. Minho heaved out a heavy sigh before shaking his head. “He’s like a dead person. He goes to work then go home straight after. He drinks alcohol till he knocks out. Then when he wakes up he does the same routine. Work, Home, Drink.” Minho explained in his deep voice. His eyebrows almost knitting together when he was speaking. Jessica sighed once she knew how Key was doing. “I thought you might wanted to see Baby Bum so I told Key that I’m taking Baby Bum out for a walk. He doesn’t know that I’m seeing you too.” He added.

“Thanks oppa. For trusting me even when I just left.” Jessica put on a small smile. Minho patted her head softly. “I told you, You’re not princess Jessica to us. You’re just Jessica Jung .”

Jessica felt her tears dwelling up more therefore she quickly rubbed her eyes. “Oppa, Does he knows that I actually love him?” She spoke while holding back her tears. Minho bit his lower lip as he shook his head. “He.. Thought everything was just a game to you. He saw your press conference on TV, he was really angry. Everything you said made him disappointed. He thought everything you said and did was just lies. He thinks you’re the typical princess now.” Minho said truthfully to her. Jessica gave him an awkward smile, she wanted to hide her frown but failed to. One simple pat on the back from Minho made her tears stream down. “Does Jonghyun oppa hate me too? And Nicole and Bom unnie. Kyuhyun oppa and Onew must hate me too.” She cried into his arms. Minho patted the back of her head gently. “No, they don’t. They were just confused. Don’t worry, no one hates you.” He comforted her. Jessica shook her head. “Key oppa hates me now.”

Minho sighed as he continued to comfort her. “I really do love him. I really do.” She cried. “What about Seungho? News are spreading that you two are getting married in two months time.” Minho commented, thinking that it might just be rumours. “Appa said he’ll talk to me about it when he comes back.” She mumbled. ‘Its probably just rumours then.’ Minho thought to himself. “Sica, if you don’t want Key to misunderstand you. You should explain to him.” Minho suggested frankly. Jessica wiped away her tears as she looked up at him. “But..” Minho knew what she was worrying about. “King Jung never said you’re not allowed to go to the city.” He winked at her. Jessica gradually nodded her head, She knew she had to explain herself to Key. “Come on, lets go.” Minho urged her by pulling her arm. Jessica got up from the couch then followed Minho who was holding onto Baby Bum, out of her bedroom. As she walked down to the grand hallway, A maid approached her. “Princess Jessica, You’re lunch is ready for you.”

Jessica looked at Minho for help. She didn’t want to lie, again. “My son is bringing Princess Jessica out for a walk. Princess Jessica will have her lunch when she comes back.” Ahjumma came to the rescue. “Neh, Head Choi.” The maid then walked away, back to the kitchen. Ahjumma Choi then patted Jessica’s arm, telling her to go quickly. “Don’t come home too late. Prince Seungho will be back from a small trip at 9.” Ahjumma Choi reminded her. Jessica gave Ahjumma Choi a thankful smile before leaving the mansion with Minho.

The second Jessica stepped into Minho’s car, She noticed a familiar person at the back seat. “Jjong oppa!” Jessica exclaimed happily. Jonghyun gave her a big smile. “I knew you would come.” He said proudly, not losing his trust in her. Jessica gave him a small smile. “You’re not angry?” The two were having their small conversation while Minho concentrated on driving, Baby Bum was sleeping beside Jonghyun peacefully. Jessica had her head turned around so she could talk to Jonghyun as she was sitting on the passenger’s seat.

“I was but not anymore. I knew you would come. I just knew it.” He grinned, once again not failing to bring up the mood.  “I’m sorry for leaving without giving any notice.” She apologised. Jonghyun gave her an assuring smile. “How was Key oppa when you two left the house?” She asked after several minutes. Jonghyun and Minho responded the same time with the same answer. “Drinking.”

“I don’t understand though. Key oppa never, and I mean never drinks.” Jessica sighed, wanting to blame herself. “He’s just really upset, Jessica. He is heartbroken and he felt like you lied to him about everything.”

“But even when I left, I told him that I didn’t want to hurt him more. I thought he’d understand.” Jessica slightly pouted while fiddling with Minho’s radio. “He did understand. But after seeing your press conference over and over again, he just.. Lost it.”

Jessica sighed as she looked out the window. “Everything I said wasn’t what my heart was saying though. I had to lie. I had to.” She mumbled. The two boys remained quite as they knew Jessica was getting upset by the minute. Jessica also stayed silent as she stared out the window.

Several time later, they had arrived at the apartment. Jessica stepped out of Minho’s car. She didn’t know what she was going to do. ‘Should I find a way and stay here with Key forever or leave once I’m finished explaining? What if Key doesn’t believe me? Does he still love me then?” Questions were roaming in her mind.  “Are you sure he’s home?” Jessica asked while biting her lip. Minho nodded, assuring her. Jonghyun then slightly pushed Jessica. The three then entered the building. Jessica was nervous to see Key.  “We’ll wait for you at Jjong’s place.” Minho patted her back once they reached the level. Jessica looked at Minho and Jonghyun with pleading eyes. “You’ll be fine. Oh, I’ll bring Baby Bum with us too so nothing will disturb you.” Jonghyun smiled while stroking Baby Bum in his arms. Minho and Jonghyun then entered Jonghyun’s condo.

Jessica turned to face Key’s door, she breathed in deeply before taking out her keys. She still had the key that Key had gave her when she was living with him. Slowly, she opened the door. She didn’t see Key in the living room therefore she walked up to his bedroom door. Without thinking twice, she opened the bedroom door.

In front of her was a scene she had never thought of seeing. “Jes..Jessica.”

Jessica's eyes widen. Her tears were instantly dwelling up however she kept them in by sucking in her lower lip. In front of her, she saw Key lying in his bed. With Yoona beside them. Right when Jessica walked in, she saw Yoona caressing Key’s cheek. Though they were both fully clothed, the scene was just not right. The two figure immediately stood up from the bed. Jessica turned around to leave but Key grabbed onto her wrist. “You.. You came back.” He was surprised that Jessica came back for him. That second, he knew he was wrong. Jessica didn’t lie, everything wasn’t just a game to her. Everything was real, Jessica was real.

“Yeah, I did. I shouldn’t have though.” Jessica said bitterly. “Why.. W..” Jessica cut him off harshly. “Why what? Why did I come back? I came back for you! I wanted to tell you that I love you! That everything I said before was true!” She yelled at him, her tears streaming down uncontrollably. “It’s.. it’s not what you think, Jessica.” Yoona tried to explain. Yoona was scared, she wasn’t acting.

Jessica ignored Yoona’s comment as she stared intensively into Key‘s eyes. “Sica, let me explain..” Key held onto her wrist tightly, not wanting her to go. Jessica flung his hand away. “Get your dirty hands off me!” She screamed, she couldn’t control her emotions inside of her. She was angry and upset at him.

“Stop acting like a princess and let me explain!” Key slightly raised his voice. Yoona stood in the very spot, afraid. The emotion they both had at that moment was tense and Yoona felt it even by just looking at them.

“I am a princess!” Jessica yelled one last time before storming out of Key’s condo. Key was frozen in the very spot. “Oppa, you should run after her.” Yoona pushed him gently. Without hesitation, Key ran out of his condo. He knocked on Jonghyun's door as he heard the door slam the second he came out of his condo. “Jjong, open the door!” Key banged onto the door impatiently. A few seconds later, Jonghyun and Minho appeared. However they stepped out of the condo and closed the door instead. “Key, She came back for you. It was your last chance, why did you have to ruin it?” Jonghyun spoke with much disappointment. “We did nothing! Yoona was just comforting me.” He stated, his eyes burning him as he felt his tears blurring his vision. “On the bed?” Minho raised an eyebrow. Even Minho didn’t believe it.

“Please let me see Jessica, I need to talk to her!” Key ignored him and pleaded.

Minho and Jonghyun sighed before turning around to open the door for Key. Even if they didn’t believe him; they knew the right thing for them to do was at least open the door for him.

Just when Jonghyun was going to open the door, Jessica came out while holding onto Baby Bum in her arms. “Sica!” Key stood in front of her, blocking her way. Jessica ignored him as she walked up to the elevator. Key followed her and stood beside her, wanting to explain.  “I..”

“Don’t talk to me.” She spoke bitterly and angrily. Key didn’t dare to utter a word. He knew she was hurt by what she had just saw.  “I thought I was the one that was hurting you, but I guess you do a good job in hurting people too. You didn’t believe me, you thought everything was just a game to me. You thought I was faking it the whole time. Well, you know what? I regret opening my heart to you now, Kim Ki Bum.” Jessica said lastly before walking into the elevator. “Minho oppa, are you coming?” Jessica tried to be calm as she spoke to Minho while pressing onto the button to hold the elevator door open. Minho gave Key a quick pat on the back before walking into the elevator. Jonghyun gave Minho a look, indicating that he’s going to stay with Key.

The elevator door then closed, leaving Key with pleading eyes. “Key..” Jonghyun patted his back. Jonghyun then placed his arm around Key, comforting him. He knew Key needed a hug at that moment.

Meanwhile, in the car; Jessica didn’t speak one word. Minho kept his eyes on the road, he didn’t know what to say. “Do you want me to bring you Baby Bum’s bed from Key’s place?” Minho finally spoke after a long time of silence. Jessica silently shook her head. Once she shook her head, she felt her tears flowing out. She remained silent, not letting out any sobs of sniffles which is why it was worrying Minho more. “Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.” Minho tried to talk for Key. Jessica let out a bitter chuckle. “They were on a bed, Oppa.”  Minho heaved out a sigh, he didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Isn’t this better though? He has Yoona. I’ll do my best as a princess. We have nothing connecting us two now. He’s Kim Ki Bum and I’m Princess Jessica.” Although she let out a chuckle, Her tears were still flowing out and her bitterness was heard clearly.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.5M 700K 33
Based on true story. A psychological Romance-Horror-Paranormal novel by Jamille Fumah. Please read with caution. Highest rank: Consistent #1 both in...
26.7K 178 25
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
220K 4.5K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...