The Demon They All Fear. {NAR...

By Barry-The-Berry

"But don't ever, and I mean never, hurt my friends and family. I will become the monster you all think I am... More

|1|Introduction.
|2|Leaving.
|3|New Sensei!
|4| Returning.
|5|Team 12.
|6|Siblings.
|7| Chunin Exams?
|8| Pyscho.
|9|Mr.Fox
|10|Fight!
|11|Secret.
|12|Ramen Is always The Answer.
|13| Getting Ready.
|14|Chunin Exam Over!
|15| Attack on Konoha!
|16| Funerals and Red Eyes?
|17| Well.... Okay? (CrossOver!)
|18|Execution? (CrossOver!)
|19| The Truth Can Hurt. (CrossOver)
|21|Unexpected Meetings.
|22|Training again.
|23|Orochi-moomoo?
|24| Strawberry Banana Split
|25| First Team Mission!
|26| A Port Town? (CrossOver!)
|27| Memories. (CrossOver!)
|28| Females Vs. Males. (CrossOver!)
|29| Explanations.
|30| Home again.
|31|Sakura Festival.
|32|You Can't Always Expect The Unexpected.
|33| Escape.
|34| The End?
TEASER!
|35| Birthday.

|20|The Calm Before The Storm.

3.6K 143 40
By Barry-The-Berry

"But how am I supposed to beat him?! I'm not strong, ya know? I'm not the smartest. I not-" She was suddenly cut off her fast talking when a large hand rested on her head, she turned her gaze up and saw her father giving a small grin.

"Don't focus on what you aren't. You're Naruto's sister. An Uzumaki. And you're my daughter. I believe in you." Her eyes widened even more as tears flowed uncontrollably, "I sealed part of the nine-tails in you because I know you can control the power." He said, the grin turning into a closed eye smile.

"Dad..." She mumbled, letting the warm feeling fill her chest, a smile gracing her lips.

"It seems like my chakra is running out." He stated, looking at his fading hand, "A gift from your mother." He said and bent down placing his lips on the multi hair coloured girl's forehead. More tears escaped her eyes and ran over her cheeks as she watched her father disappear. "See you soon, but hopefully not too soon." He smiled the last time before disappearing fully.

A shout for her name made her snap her eyes open and sit up with a jolt. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her surroundings with a dazed expression. Finally, her eyes landed on a boy her age with messy black hair and magenta red eyes. "H-Hideki..?" She muttered in confusion.

"Geez, seriously weirdo..? You fall asleep on the edge of a mountain while it's raining, how much of an idiot are you?" He scowled.

She blinked dumbly. What just happened? Even though she was confused, she still managed to smile at him. "I must have fallen asleep while I was in thought, ya know?" She replied rapidly scratching the back of her neck in an awkward manner.

He stared at her for a moment as silence overtook them, he then snapped his head to the side, a frown on his face. "Hey..." Mina called quietly, looking away from him and to the sky, as raindrops fell on her face and slid down the side of her cold skin, her bangs sticking to her face, effectively hiding the diamond on her forehead. "Why did you do that to me in the academy...?" She asked hesitantly, not looking away from the sky.

He turned to look at her and said nothing for a while, "Actually, I r-really-" He was cut off from his explanation from the obnoxiously loud voice.

"MINA!" The blonde shouted running to the younger twin. "I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!" He stopped running when he reached the blue-violet eyed girl, Mina stood up from her sitting position and grinned at her brother.

"Sorry Naru-nii, I guess I lost track of time, hehe..."She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head once again.

Naruto sighed and took ahold of Mina's wrist, beginning to drag her off. "You're gonna catch a cold if you don't change soon." He said in a scolding tone.

"Wow. Since when did Naruto worry about me catching a cold." She teased and giggled.

"I can worry about you too, ya know?!" He shouted in response to her teasing.

"Hey Naruto," She called making him look at her with his still annoyed face, "I can get us home quickly, ya know." She said before flashing away from where they were standing.

"W-w-what was that..?" Naruto questioned, stumbling backwards, a face full of shock and confusion, looking around quickly. Mina doubled over laughing as she watched Naruto look around as if he were in a foreign place.

"T-That was my jutsu." She wheezed out from the lack of oxygen. The blue-eyed boy blinked but shrugged it off. Mina finally stopped laughing and straightened up. "I'll take a shower then make some food." She ruffled her taller brothers hair and walked off into her bedroom to get a change of clothes.

She stepped into the steaming water and sighed. It was definitely a change from the cold rain. The hot water slid down her petite figure, relaxing her muscles.

"I believe in you." Her father's words resounded in her mind. A small smile graced her lips as she pushed her head into the running water. Whatever happened when she went to that strange world, actually happened. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, she started washing her shoulder-length hair.

Once she was done, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. Opening the sink tap, she splashed the cold water onto the mirror allowing it to drip down, getting rid of the steam. She then stared at her reflection.

Big blue-violet eyes framed by long-short eyelashes. The three whisker marks on each cheek. Her bangs framing her face, parted enough to reveal the dark red diamond on her forehead. Yes, that adventure really did happen. Her smile turned into a grin and got changed into one of Naruto's white tops and some pyjama shorts.

Leaving her hair to dry naturally, she walked out of the bathroom. Naruto was waiting patiently on the sofa, playing with a kunai. She walked into the kitchen and started making rice and curry for dinner.

"Mimi, where did you get that diamond on your forehead?" Naruto asked spotting the diamond on her forehead while they were eating dinner.

"Oh, I dunno." She answered with a shrug, acting as if she didn't know where she got it from. It would only confuse Naruto if she tried to explain. He believed her and they continued to eat with the occasional small talk.

~~~

"Mina~!" A familiar voice yelled. She instantly turned around only to spot her teammates. The brown haired girl latched herself onto Mina giving her a hug. "Hey~ It feels like we haven't seen each other in ages~"

You're telling me. Mina mentally questioned and hugged back as a greeting. Once they let go of each other, Mina looked at Etsuko with a smile. The blue haired girl scoffed and looked at the side crossing her arms over her chest. Mina only grinned in response.

"Oh! That's right!" Chiyumi suddenly yelled gaining the attention of not only her team but some other people around. They glared at the loud voice but it seemed like they were glaring at Mina more that Chiyumi, the blue-violet eyed girl observed. "We're on our way to the hot springs, you wanna come?" The brown haired girl asked excitedly. "Everyone's going to be there, right Etsuko?" She turned to the red-eyed girl, hopeful of her response but only got a grunt in an answer.

"The hot springs sounds great, ya know," Mina responded pumping her fist in the air. And no sooner did she get pulled away with Etsuko behind walking her fast pace.

Once they got there, they were greeted with the other female kunoichi from rookie twelve. They got undressed and went to the bath. Mina sank herself into the warm water immediately, sighing in contentment. She closed her eyes enjoying her muscles relax more than they did in the shower last night.

"Hey Mina," A voice called out, Mina opened her eyes halfway and looked at the pink haired girl who called her name, humming in response. "Where did you get that scar?" Sakura asked directing her eyes to her chest.

"Oh," Mina's eyes flickered to the scar that ran diagonally across her chest. From just below her left collarbone to her right hip, I thought it would have healed because of the strength of 100 seal. "I got it during the chunin exams." She responded sinking deeper into the water so half her face was covered by the steaming water.

"AH!" Ino, a light blonde haired girl with pupil-less eyes, shouted suddenly grinning mischievously at Mina, "Say, Mina, who do you find cute in our year?" She asked bluntly a smirk growing on her face.

Mina blinked, surprised by the question. As each moment of silence passes, the girls grew more curious and leant in to hear what the Uzumaki's answer would be, "Do animals count?" She asked breaking the silence. The expressions on their faces dulled in disappointment.

"That's not what I meant," Ino whined leaning back against the rock and sighing. Mina tilted her head to the side not understanding what she had meant but shrugged it off, as the topic was dropped.

The females side of the hot spring was filled with chatter about this and that. Time seemed to fly by but one thing caught Mina's attention. A familiar chakra. She narrowed her eyes at the bamboo wall that separated the males and females, her eyebrow began to twitch as a noticeably dark expression took over her face.

The females stopped their chat to look at Mina's face only to cringe and take a couple steps back in fear. Multiple veins on her forehead popped, her glare intensified as chakra made her hair rise. She raised a fist with a vein popped in anger, the force at which she was clenching her fist with, made her fist pale. "Pervy Sage." She growled, already knowing that the white-haired man was trying to escape.

She stood up quickly and with lightning speed, wrapped a towel around her body. Running through the females changing rooms, she grabbed the first thing that was within reach and started sprinting out of the hot springs, going after the white-haired perv.

He was spotted by Mina a few meters away from the hot springs, putting on his clothes quickly. A snarl escaped the pre-teens mouth, as she ran towards him. As if sensing her glare Jiraiya took a quick glance at Mina, his eyes widening. And not a second later, he bolted down the street.

"GET BACK HERE JIRAIYA! I WILL SHOVE THIS SHOE DOWN YOUR THROAT, YA PERVERT!" Mina yelled waving the shoe around and picked up her speed.

Suddenly, she stopped and was pulled in a different direction. Another growl escaped her lips as she looked down to the thin line of shadow connecting hers and the Pineapples in front of her. She was led through a series of alleys and small roads until they stopped inside a familiar house.

"Ugh... Shikamaru? Why did you bring me here?" Mina asked as she watched the brown haired boy walk in front of her.

"Idiot..." He sighed but didn't turn around. "Look at what you're wearing."

Mina's eyes immediately snapped downwards looking at what she was wearing. Her eyes grew wide as her face turn a dark shade of red. She was still in the towel that she wrapped around her. It barely covered her body but covered it enough not to see those parts. She spluttered out words, unable to form them properly.

A piece of cloth fell on top of her head and she tilted her head in curiosity, pushing it out of the way to look at the brown-eyed boy. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at his expression. Light pink on his cheeks with a small trail of blood from his nose. Her eye twitched in realisation but took a deep breath in so she wouldn't shout at him.

"Wear that until you get home." He said and turned around.

"I don't need it," She said and threw it back at him, "I'll get home without anyone seeing me, don't worry." She reassured. Shikamaru took a side glance at her but she was gone in a flash of orange.

~~

The day passed without any problems, apart from the one at the hot spring. Mina was making dinner as usual when Naruto suddenly popping into the kitchen a grin never leaving his face, "Hey hey hey! Guess what?!" He shouted in excitement.

"The Ramen man gave you free ramen." She guessed with a glow in her eyes.

"Even better!" He yelled throwing his arms up. Mina narrowed her eye at the thought something can be better than ramen. "Me and Pervy Sage are going on a trip to get the new Hokage! Yeah! I'll be training on the way too, ya know!" He grinned wider.

She blinked in shock, before laughing. "Naru, bro," She called, putting her free hand on his shoulder, "Trust me, going with Pervy Sage is not better than getting free ramen. But it is an experience." She laughed again, turning around and continued with her cooking.

"Do you wanna come too?!" He shouted in question.

"Hmm..." She hummed in thought, "I've got some messed up sh*t to sort out." The words she had said suddenly floated in her head. She shook her head, before responding. "Nah, not this time." She said, placing food on the table.

"Hm? OKAY!" He shouted not really questioning why she wasn't going with him.

Tomorrow, She thought, placing a piece of chicken in her mouth, I'll start my secret mission.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=

 THANKS FOR READING!!

Barry-The-Berry~

Unedited, 20th May 2017.

Edited 03/08/17

Re-edited, 21/01/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 402 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...
410K 9K 10
Elizabeth has a spunky personality and penchant for landing herself in trouble. She has more than a few secrets up her sleeve, but as far as everyone...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
71.8K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...