His Thuggish Ways

By Marlaysiaa18__

Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just ab... More

His Thuggish Ways
Taking Out Tha Trash
Keyboard Bangin
What I Gatta Do ?
Something has to give
You Tha One
A Taste Of Temptation
In This To Stay
Am I Wrong ?
Take Me There
Really Quick Update!
What If ?
They Dont Know
Author
ωнαт тнє fυ¢к
You Got Me ? I Got You
Mo'Money Mo'Drama
This Is Life
Bad Games
Bruh

Khyro's Admission

350 9 0
By Marlaysiaa18__

Khyro

Man, everybody can get the fuck outta my face over this bullshit. That nigga need to learn some respect or some fuckin manners when he speaking to me.

But anyways. I got expelled because I cracked his skull and busted a brain vessle, so in other words he gone be fuckin stupid for the rest of his fuckin life.

The school chopped it up as assault and I spent the rest of the day in jail, untill Cameron finally got in touch with my lawyer and they freed me.

As soon as I got to the crib I aint say shit to her. I just took me a shower and layed in the bed.

Her and Natalia been downstairs talkin up some shit. All I hear is a bunch of laugher and giggles.

After laying on my back and staring at the ceiling tracing the linings with my eyes. I felt my body just shut down. It was like I was sleep but my eyes was open.

I tried to sit up, but my body wouldnt move. And I'm a claustraphobic ass nigga.

It started to seem as if the walls was closing in on me. I started struggling and then I finally sat up.

I need some pussy and I need it now. I aint had none since I fucked Natalia.

And that ain't right.

I got out the bed and quickly threw on some sweats and my Jordans.

I slipped my hoodie on then sat back on the bed.

"Fuck!" I screamed and kicked the air a few times. I'm in a whole relationship!

"Khyro?" I heard Cameron say. I rolled my eyes.

"Cameron I'm sexually fucking frustrated!" I screamed.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. soon Cameron was standing in our doorway.

"I couldn't hear you, whatchu say?" She asked. I gave her my most serious look.

"Nevermind man" I stood up and grabbed the keys to my Navi off the floor.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and walked right past her.

"Khyro! Did you not hear me?" Cameron raised her voice.

As I made my way downstairs I could tell she was following me.

Just as I was about to walk out the door she started screamin at me.

"Khyro don't do nothing stupid or gone wish you never fuckin met me ! Whatchu gone do? Throw a few dallors for some pussy? Be a fuckin man about ya shit and just ask me dummy! Or what? You gone fuck Natalia like everybody say you gone be doin? Niggas like you make me sick."

Man I just felt my fuckin blood boiling. And before I knew it my anger got the best of me and I pushed her. Hard enough for her to hit her head on the wall and then I got in her face and pointed my finger at her.

"How bout' you learn how to keep ya fuckin mouth closed and we wont have no kinda problems kay? I don't have to spend shit on pussy. I mean do you know who I am? I swear to god I ain't bouta be doing this relationship shit for any fuckin longer. I gave yo ass a chance. Nobody would know Cameron if it wasnt for Khyro Now sit ya ass down, pop a squat while I go handle some business."

And with her now knowing her place I marched out.

_____________

Cameron

I was in shock. In shock because this nigga had the audacity to put his damn finger in my face and shit.

I aint gone lie, I felt like I was about to burst out in tears.
So what was his point? That he didnt want me anymore?

What did ; I ain't bouta be doin this relationship shit any fuckin longer mean? Man I was fucking confused but even more humiliated as Natalia stood in the door way watching my every move.

I think she wanted to see how I would react to this situation. I honestly didn't know.

Was I to give up myself just to keep a man that would probably leave me in the near future, or was I to watch him leave and be stuck here so attached and heartbroken. I guess you can say I fell in love with a thug. And I'm not to fond of letting go.

But oh well, Holding back my tears I slipped on my flip flops, even tho it was well along into the night.

I grabbed a small jacket out the downstairs closet.

"Stay here, I'll be back soon" I told Natalia before vanishing out the door.

____________

Aaron

I was relaxin on my couch smokin a blunt, on the phone tryna get this fine ass Puerto Rican chick to come through when somebody barged through the door.

Now what if I wouldah been fuckin on this couch? Khyro?

"Mann you aint gone believe what just happened!" He snapped slamming the door.

"Sure, Khyro.. Come on in" I said sarcasticly.
He sat on the couch and snatched the blunt from my hands. He took a puff.

"So tell me why me and Cameron just got in a fuckin arguement! This girl tryna get all bold just cuz I said I need some pussy! Man she betta get the fuck outta here wit all that bullshit, Man I swear I ain't been that fuckin mad since all that shit happened with my mom!" He slowly let the smoke flow from his nostrils.

"Talkin bout dont do nothin stupid. And if I did? The fuck? Man am I tripping?"

I looked at him. I knew my home boy long enough to tell when he wasn't telling me everything.

Khyro passed me the blunt. "What else happened?" I asked.

He gave me a funny look. "Nothin"

I smoked some more of the blunt. "So if I call Cameron what she gone say?" I asked.

"Okay! I pushed her. Got in her face and I said some stupid shit ; but she should know I love her and didn't mean half the shit I said."

I choked on the smoke. "Nigga did you just say love homie?" I asked.

"What is you talkin bout?" He played it off.

"Nah, you said you loved her and didn't mean-

"Shut up no I didn't!"

"But I just heard you"

"You smokin gas, you hearin shit"

We eyed eachother for a long ass time it felt like.

"Yea.. Maybe it is the gas" I lied.

"Mm"

"Khyro you a pussy! You know you said you love her!" I stood up. "You love her"

"Man I don't know".

"Awww..."

"Yea 'awww..' Nigga I'm out" Khyro said before leaving.

________________

Khyro

When I got back to the crib, Natalia was sittin on the couch watchin tv eatin cereal.

"Where Cameron at?" I asked. She shrugged.

"She left"

Man my heart dropped, and I stumbled back a lil bit. "Whatchu mean she left?" I asked cautiously. I barely wanted to know the answer.

"After you left ; she left"

"Did she say anything?"

Natalia shook her head. "She only told me to stay here and she gone be back"

I sighed in relief a bit. "That's it?"

She nodded. I whipped out my phone and dialed her number.

Her phone rang a few times before she answered.

"Khyro?" I could hear the hurt in her voice. It sounded as if she wanted to break down so bad.

"Where are you?"

"I'm about to walk through the door" Little after she said that the front door opened. I hung up my phone.

Camerons once glowing skin was red, and her eyes were glossy as if she had been crying. I instantly felt bad.

"Cameron can we talk?" I asked as she walked straight pass me.

"I think you said everything that was on ya mind earlier" She kept walking not even payin me any attention, so I followed her.

"And don't worry" She added. "I'll have my shit out your house by tomorrow"

She shuffled up the stairs. I rolled my eyes. "Cameron first of all; you blowin shit all outta proportion"  I continues to follow her " secondly ma' you ain't goin nowhere, that's just gone give all them hoes at school another reason ta laugh at-cha'" I said shutting the door to our room. She turned to me fiercely. Fire raging in her big Hazel eyes.

"Ain't nobody fuckin laughin at me! If anything I'm laughin at all them 2 dalla tricks fo eva fuckin an asshole like you!" She pushed my head. Okay I might have deserved that.

"How you just gone play me like dat?" Cameron asked. She ain't even give a nigga time to respond as profanities spilled from her lips.

"I hate you Khyro! You an all ya home boys can kiss my ass because I'm fuckin done! Freakin idiot!"

I pushed her onto our bed and held her hands above her head. Tears were pouring from her eyes.

"You don't hate me Cameron.." I kissed her lips.

"Yes I do.. Now get off of me Khyro I'm not doing this" She struggled against me.

"Anger is sad's body gaurd, Its okay to care for me.. I love you too" I whispered against her skin.

I felt her starting to loosen up, so It was my mission to see how far I could go with this.

I let my hands roam over her body all the way untill they reached the lining of her sweat pants.

I could hear her breathing gettin more harsh, but still she didn't stop me.

So my hand traveled into her sweats and I traced the fabric of her panties with my fingers.

"Khyro" Her voice was weak, I didn't wanna give her a second to change her mind so I started to kiss her lips as my hand worked its way into her panties.

Cameron wrapped both of her arms around my neck and deepend our kiss.

When my fingers touch her pussy, it was smooth and shaven. I moved my hand lower and lower and she soon started to grind a bit.

Then there was a small knock on our bedroom door. Fuck!

I removed my hand and Cameron sat up and turned a bright shade of red with her light bright ass.

"Who dat be?" I asked.

"A..Aaron is here" Natalia's voice sounded so hesitant. And still ion trust this fuckin crackhead.

"Tell him to wait in the kitchen" I said, sensing something was terribly wrong.

"What's wrong Khyro?" Cameron whispered.

"I don't know, but Cameron baby I love you okay? Now I want you to get on your shoes and pack some clothes as fast as you can. Take my platnium cards and a car, somethin aint right and you ain't bouta stick around and find out-

There was another knock on are door but its sounded more persistent.

"Khyro he said its urgent!" Her voice was shaky. Awl hell nah.

"Im coming."

"Khyro your scaring me," Cameron looked into my eyes.

"Do as I say and get outta here, sneak through the balcony baby. and call me when you check into a hotel for further instructions."

She kissed me. "Okay, I love you too Khyro" She stood up and did as I told her.

I went into my closet and on the top shelf was a golden Desert eagle hand gun. This bitch had some blow to it. I had a twin just like it and I called them my Pretty Bitches.

I loaded it and slid it in the back of my pants. Then proceeded out the room shutting the door behind me.

I stalked downstairs. Aaron was sitting on the couch with a terrified look on his face.

He blinked twice. Then outta nowhere somebody came up from behind me and put a gun to my head. I could feel the cold steel against my neck.

I heard a loud scream, I knew it was Cameron being nosey.

"Grab the
bitch and shut her up!" A gruffed voice snapped. And by no means did I reconize it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 871 25
There's a mystery guy named Brandon but also known as "Murky". He's silent to most and very unapproachable at his new school. When he's out of school...
160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
30.3K 842 24
Asia was one of the prettiest girls in school. She was extremely smart, she had the best choice of clothing and she could dance any style of dance. ...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...