PARK JIMIN | jimin x mara

By hellchyeahZL

A short, spin off book only for JiMara couple's sex adventures. More

disclaimer
author's note + communion
chapter | 1
chapter | 2
chapter | 3
chapter | 4
chapter | 5
chapter | 6
chapter | 7
chapter | 8
chapter | 9
chapter | 10
chapter | 11
chapter | 12
chapter | 13
chapter | 14
chapter | 15
chapter | 16
chapter | 17
chapter | 18
chapter | 19
f i n a l e
#JiMara
e p i l o g u e
credits

chapter | 20

25.4K 543 555
By hellchyeahZL

| mara's point of view

"Who's ready for the first day of school?" Jimin sang along with Taehyung and Mary, holding his hands with their backpacks on.

"Me!!" Taehyung and Mary chorused. The smiles on their faces are irreplaceable.

I get surprised every time I see Jimin so devoted to our children. He's just so supportive to them even when we're both busy with work. I'm grateful that he's not like my Dad or his Dad. I'm glad that he makes time for Taehyung and Mary. I'm glad I married him and we had beautiful children.

"Come on, eat breakfast so Daddy can drive you to school." I hurried them to their seats and then set their lunch boxes beside them.

Mary is five years old and Taehyung is nine. We're not getting younger ourselves but our sex life is just as good. I mean, Jimin is so creative with all the sex positions he wants to try and I'm just open for anything but aside from sex, we haven't really done anything a normal married couple should do. We rarely eat out, afraid to leave the kids with some stranger. Maybe I should surprise him? It should be the other way around but he needs to know he's appreciated too. I'll gladly do it for him.

"I don't like milk." Mary made a face towards her glass of milk.

"But you have to drink it fir you to be strong and smart." I told my daughter when she refused.

"You need to drink milk so you'll grow tall like me." Taehyung told his sister who still wasn't convinced. "All the smart girls drink milk."

"Really?" Mary beamed at his older brother. Taehyung nodded at her. She wrapped her little fingers around the glass and drank her milk.

"Okay. Enough talking. Taehyung, get your sister and wait for me at the door." Jimin told Taehyung as he helped the both of them off the stool. "Be good while you wait okay? I'm just going to talk with Mommy."

(Let's just pretend that she's five years old 😂)

When they were gone, I turned to face Jimin. "Why do you always dress Mary like a boy?"

"I'm just protecting her. She's my princess and I don't want just any boy to play with her heart." Jimin said as he caught my waist.

"Jimin, she's five years old." I chuckled as I stared back at his smiling eyes. "She's not going to have her first kiss until she's nine or ten."

Jimin put his lips on mine, just a small peck that made me want for more, "Honey, I was five when I had my first kiss." He said.

"Oh, I see." I raised both of my eyebrows, "You're fast."

"I don't remember her name though.." He thought about it for a second and then he returned to me, "See? This is why Mary should be protected. I don't even remember the name of my first kiss. I don't want my daughter to be just a nameless milestone of some boy's first kiss."

"And you think dressing her with Taehyung's old clothes will solve that problem?" I snaked my arms around his back, tilting my head back to look up at his face. We kissed each other softly, both of us not wanting to pull away but we have to, "Jimin, the kids are waiting.."

With one last movement of his lips on mine, Jimin broke the kiss, "In that case, we'll continue this later." He hotly breathed over my ear as his hands slide down my back and caressed my butt gently, "When I get home, you're going to get some spanking, honey."

"Mhm, I don't think so." I replied in a whisper and he immediately pulled away to look at me. A smile formed on my face, "I have plans with Isabel. She wants to go shopping. I can go, right?"

Jimin sighed deeply as I massaged his forearms, "Fine. I got excited for nothing."

"You did it to yourself." I giggled, easing myself closer to his body until my breasts are pushing up against his chest. I had my arms around his shoulders and my face only an inch away from his as I looked deep into his eyes, "Tell you what, honey. How about I take a few snaps of myself in the dressing room when I try a few dresses on? I'll let you choose for me."

"How about you send me snaps of you not wearing clothes at all?" Jimin smirked, moving his hands around my back as he leaned me over the counter and kissed me along my neck. "I'm sure it's worth the wait."

"Daddy, hurry up!" Mary entered the kitchen to whine at his father. We both laughed. Jimin

"We'll head out now." Jimin said and released me, sending me a smile as he turned to follow Mary outside. "I'll wait for those pictures, babe." He licked his lips, gaze lingering on me, then he added, "You can visit me at work too. I'll make time for you. Always."

I smiled widely at his words. "Get out, Jimin. The kids will be late for school."

"I am going, honey." He said, grinning.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you." I stopped him, catching his attention easily, "Dinner's at 7pm tonight. Don't be late."

•••

I had already bought a nice dress with Isabel's help and a little bit from Hoseok. Also, I talked to them about adopting our children again just for tonight because my mom is out of town and I don't want my kids to stay with Jimin's mom. I haven't told Jimin about this. He has no idea that I'm planning a nice dinner for the two of us later. I want him to be surprised. Although, I  doubt that he'll be surprised since I'm not very good at surprises. He could tell right away that I'm up to something but I should still try. It won't hurt to try but if all else fails, there's always sex. His favorite subject.

I got everything all figured out in my mind as press the passcode of our front door. The house was as silent as I left it this morning. I kicked the door closed because my hands are full. I placed the shopping bags on the couch and the grocery bags. My plan is to cook for him, just something nice. Jimin's not picky with food anyway.

I moved through the kitchen, looking for ingredients in the cupboard, heating up the stove, cutting up vegetables and everything. I did it all by myself. When I was done, I decided that I badly needed a shower. There was still time, plenty of it since I told Jimin to be home at seven. It's only four. I can even take a nap before I start with the decorations.

My shirt slid off my frame and I let it fall among the dirty clothes in the hamper. I stepped under the running water and closed my eyes as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. I reached my hand out to the shampoo bottle and pumped it once, only to realize that it was already empty. So I took the towel nearby and wrapped it around my torso, heading put the bathroom to get a new bottle of shampoo.

| jimin's point of view

It's weird that she hasn't sent me a single text message today. I kept checking my phone while I was sitting in a meeting until I got back to my office. I even asked Yoonji if she called or left a message which she neither did.

Yoonji waltzed inside my office while I fumbling with phone, waiting for any sign of my wife. She placed my coffee on the table and stood still facing my desk.

"Anything else you'd like me to do, Mr. Park?" She asked dully while chewing on a piece of gum that's always stuck in her mouth.

I looked at her and tried to ask again, "Are you sure she didn't call? Maybe you just missed her call or something."

My job is to take calls for you and arrange your schedule whilst playing minesweeper all day and chewing on this gum. Have you seen me slacking on the job even once?" Yoonji sighed and flipped her hair back, "I said that in one breath. Gosh, it's tiring to have all this swag."

"Oh but your brother-in-law called, that hottie, Mr. Jung. Even his name is hot. Omg." Yoonji added, getting a bit sidetracked.

It got my attention. "What'd he say?"

"He said that your kids are staying over at his place and wished you to have fun tonight." Yoonji said, a smug smile apparent on her face.

So something was really going on. I connected all the dots in my head, getting to the big picture and smiling to myself. Oh Mara, you're so obvious and undeniably charming.

"So, can I walk out of here now, Mr. Park? Since you're smiling weirdly to yourself now." Yoonji said.

"Yeah, you can go." I told her and she turned to leave immediately, "Wait, Yoonji. I don't have any appointments this afternoon, right?"

"That's right." She replied.

"Then I'm going home earlier than usual today." I stood up and took my coat from where it was hung. "You stay here and clean up. After that, you can go."

"Can I have that coffee too?" She eyed the cup she just delivered to me. "I don't have money left for coffee. I spent my last pay check on that site that set up blind dates which was a total scam because all of my dates are literally blind! Can you believe that?"

"Yeah, whatever, you can have it." I patted her shoulder and got my keys, "I'm off. Bye."

"Bye, Mr. Park!" I heard Yoonji behind me, "Don't do missionary! It's boring! Trust me!"

She winked at me just as the elevator doors began to close. I keep forgetting that I was the one who hired her. Lucky for her, she was on of the people whose resumes I just randomly approved of. But besides the perverted comments and her complaints about her boyfriend, she's actually doing a good job.

I reached our house in no time since it was still early and there was no traffic. The first thing I noticed was the newly cooked food. Mara never cooks this early. Then I headed to the bedroom where I found shopping bags on our bed. A dress was placed over the mattress and a pair of black high heeled shoes waited on the floor.

The water was running in our bathroom so I figured that she was using the shower. I was smiling as I walked towards the bathroom door when it suddenly opened and a wet, towel draped woman bumped into me.

She gasped, utterly surprised, "What're you doing home so early?"

"What are you doing behind my back is the real question here." I gave her a smile, "Don't even try to deny it. I saw the dress and everything."

"Well, way to ruin my surprise for you." Mara rolled her eyes at me which made me chuckle.

"Okay. I'll pretend to be surprised right now." I told her as I traced my steps and came inside the bedroom for the second time to fake a reaction, "Baby, what's this? You didn't. no. Awe baby, this is too sweet. Come here."

"No, Jimin, stop." Mara laughed when I opened my arms and attempted to hug her. She his behind the bathroom door, "I'm not done with my bath. We ran out of shampoo. I was going to her some when I bumped into you."

"Go finish your shower." I stepped aside to let her pass but she was reluctant as she still hid behind the door. I laughed at her reaction. "Go on. I'm not going to strip you naked."

Mara stepped outside. "I swear if you try anything-"

"I will do no such thing." I sat on the bed obediently and showed her a smile, "See? I'm behaving."

She walked past me, water dripping from her hair and onto her back. So damn sexy. I wanna touch her but for now I'll practice control. I swallowed my urge and waited for my wife to finish her bath. She at least deserve it, being such an amazing woman.

I took off my coat and relaxed on the bed, listening to the sound of water hitting her skin and imagining her naked makes my body tingle. I smiled to myself as I thought of an idea for later. She wouldn't like the idea for sure but I'm going to persuade her, hoping she'll consider my proposal.

"Go wait in the living room." She told me, hugging the robe over her chest.

"Why?" I replied, knowing why exactly.

"I'm going to get ready." Mara answered then she gave me a look, "You're going to ruin everything for tonight if you don't close your eyes."

"Alright. I'm going." I did what she wanted, "Just to let you know, I can still imagine you naked. Making me go away is useless."

"I don't care. Just go." Mara hummed and I smiled, making my way out of the bedroom and into the living room.

All I could hear was silence for awhile. However, in my mind, I was going crazy. I tapped my foot against the floor, walked over to the balcony where I was reminded of that time we had sex against the very same railing I was holding onto. I cursed, because the images of her with her legs open and myself between them while I fucked her, invaded my mind. I stepped inside again, finding something else to do to distract myself until she came out of the room. She looked beautiful. My wife.

My gaze fixed on her, dressed in the black dress that showed off her cleavage generously to my advantage. She wore those damn seductive black heels that accentuated her legs. She let her hair fall behind her shoulders as she smiled at me. "So? How do I look?"

(It looks dark blue rather than black but I just wrote black)

"I might go blind after seeing a goddess." I smiled, moving closer to her. She was the flame and I was the moth who came to close to the fire.

I took her hand, kissing it while gazing at her face, "I would ask you to marry me and be my wife if you weren't already married to me, baby."

- to be continued -

author's note;
the smut part is on the next chapter. ;)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 12K 112
Were Yoongi and Hoseok start a family.
42.6K 1.7K 11
A story about friendship turned to hate and a love broken by betrayal.
61.7K 1.2K 40
This a book all about Taekook/Vkook and other couples that I ship. So if you love them then welcome to my book! :)
59 0 14
A short story series about the members of BTS falling in love. Series order: Namjoon Seokjin Yoongi Hoseok Taehyung Jimin Jungkook