Loving You is Hard, Especiall...

Por xDanasaurous_Rexx

Serena Jacobson is Zayn Malik's best friend, she has been since they were in diapers, what happens when you m... Más

Loving You is Hard, Especially When I Hate You.
Meeting the Boys, Sneaking Out, and Partying.
First Rehearsals and Fresh Starts.
Games, A Kiss, and The Unexpected
My Secrets
Retail Therapy, and Old Friends
The Necklace, and Unwanted Drivers
fjksdlghsdkg
Confessions
Meeting Someone New
Two Shocking Details
Shocked, Soaked and Fully Clothed.
'There! Now You're A Sandwich!'
Baby Pictures, And Turtles
The Tell All
The BRITS
Skyping
Shopping With The Girls
The Reunion
Small World
'Uh..Thanks.'
Lunch with El
Shut Up For Two Seconds! I Love You, You Idiot!
Right Here, Right Now.
Lies
Closure, Parties, and Big Fights
6 Months
Mystery Man
Waking Up
Liam's Point of View
'The End'
No One Likes Delilah
Surprise
'Everything It Will Be Okay'
'I Promise'
'Don't You Want To Know Why?'
Caught
Breaks Ups, and Water Breaking
Dad Wakes Up
Welcome To The Family
Moving In
Happy Birthday
The Bird tattoos
Doctor's Appointments
Bad News
Worried Liam
Serena's big news
Delilah's surprise
The truth comes out...
Niall's plan
'our baby'
Madison Square Garden
Cold Coffee
Fights
The End

'Well, I Completely Understand, I' am Incredible Sexy'

8.2K 70 7
Por xDanasaurous_Rexx

CHAPTER 10

kissing Liam... was everything I remembered if to me. The chills his lips game me the rush of excitement it brought made it even better than the last time. It felt different though, in a way, this kiss felt more passionate, more protective than the last kiss. The last kiss, although it was great, felt forced. There was a lack of passion in that one, that this one had. This one was more intimate, while the other was just a kiss. But they both made my mind swirl. They both made me feel like time had completely stopped and it was only us. But this one was 10 times better. I couldn't even explain the feeling I got from just this kiss. But with every second going by I wanted more.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me over to his seat to where I was straddling him. I cupped his face pulling him closer. He let out a soft moan licking my bottom lip. I hungrily replied opening my mouth to let him in. our tongues intertwining. It was complete bliss. My mind was fuzzy. Everything had just... melted away. Every worry or concern was washed into oblivion with just that kiss.

But of course this little moment we had, was interrupted. 2 teen boys knocked on the window shouting and cheering shouted 'Get stuck in there!' I quickly crawled back to my seat blushing like mad. I quickly realized that Liam had managed to unzip my jacket to reveal my bright red sports bra. Zipping it up quickly over my pale body hiding myself from him. He chuckled and said.

“Red is definitely your colour, come on I’ll take you to lunch.”

“but I'm not-”

“yes you are your stomach growled when were were... you know anyway we are going, put your seat belt on.” he said. I did as I was told putting it on as he started the car and zoomed off.

.

We walked in sitting down in a booth at the back as usual. We had gone out to eat before and every time we sat in the back corner hiding from the paparazzi and fans. But unfortunately this time the only open seat in the back was a window so we would have to be extra careful. I sat in the seat facing the wall while Liam too the one facing the exit.

“So...” I started. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I mean we just kissed... snogged practically. What was I suppose to say? What were we suppose to talk about? God why did I this have to be complicated for me?

“so.” he said smirking. He enjoyed it. I knew he did. He enjoyed my uncomfortableness with this situation. He enjoyed having me rack my brain looking for a way to start a conversation without being awkward. I rolled my eyes, trying to hold back a smile. Why did I find it funny? Why did I find his amusement with me worth laughing about? I let a small chuckle escape my lips as I shook my head.

Just then our waitress came over smiling brightly. “hello i'm Cindy Ill be your server today what can I start you off with to drink?” I smiled up at her quickly looking down before answering what I knew I was already getting.

“water with lemon please.” she nodded smiling before looking down at her note pad and scribbling down what I had just ordered. Then she quickly turned to Liam still with the smile on her face.

“Coke Please.” he said smiling up at her. She nodded before walking away. “i think she likes me.” he said in his matter-of-fact voice. I snorted shaking my head.

“sure okay Liam.” I said knowing 100 percent that she wasn't interested. I didn't know why he was telling me this. I honestly didn't care. But it only gave me the best idea ever. “well why don't you give her your number then Liam.” I smirked.

He frowned giving me a suspicious look before smiling also. ' Your on.” he said getting up and walking to where our waitress Cindy was.

I watched slyly from behind my menu as they conversed. He was in this stance that I knew was his flirting stance. Although I found this all amusing I couldn't help but feel a tight clenching deep in the pit of my stomach. Something that made me feel a bit... anxious? I couldn't tell what this feeling was. But as I watched more intently I could feel it growing worse and worse. Something about the way he was talking with her made me not happy at all. Something about the way she twirled her hair looking at him made me want to just get up and leave. I had never felt this before. I had never felt so... angry towards someone for flirting with someone else. I don't know what it is. But I know one thing... and that's that I don't like this feeling at all.

Snapping out of my thoughts as Liam sat back down with a surprised look on his face. He looked down at his hand. There was something white and folded in it and that's when I realized... she had given him her number. My mouth went wide in shock as I kept my gaze on the paper. I had honestly thought she wasn't interested. She was either a very good actress or gave him her number for him to go away.

Just then he flung it at me. I raised and eyebrow at him opening it. There they were... her numbers. I set it down looking at him wait for an explanation. “okay, you got it. Congrats-”

“i didn't get her number- you did.”

it took me a minute till I finally understood what he meant. My eyes went wide for a second before I burst out in laughter.

“s-see? I k-knew s-she wasn't in-interested!” I said in between fits of giggles.

“yea okay fine, she wasn't interested.” he said. “i just can't believe I didn't realize she wasn't staring at me. She was staring at you.” I smiled still laughing before saying.

“well, I completely understand, I' am incredibly sexy.” I joked.

“That.” he said pointing at me. “i can completely agree with.” he winked at me smirking as I went red.

“Liam-”

“although not as sexy as me I mean come on no one can top-”

“Liam! Let me speak. Please just tell me what that was back in the car-”

“not here. Lets talk about that later, please?” he said taking my hand. I felt blood rush to my face as he looked deeply into my eyes. They were so full of mystery and pleading that I couldn't say no. I could never say no to those big brown eyes of his.

“fine, but your not getting away this time.” I say crossing my arms, he smiled at me before saying.

“wouldn't dream of it.” he winked just as our waitress arrived with our beverages. Once we both had our drinks she turned to me smiling like always and said.

“now what can I get you to eat?”

“oh nothi-”

“she will have a double cheese burger with chips and can she get a chocolate milkshake too?” Liam said interrupting me. I snapped my head over to him sending him the evils. He just smiled innocently before telling her he would have the same. She scribbled it down before winking at me and walking away. I felt my cheeks blush as she did so. But that only sent Liam into hysterics.

“seriously though Liam. I don't want anything.” he calmed down to say.

“yes but you need something, Rennie what was the last thing you ate?” I looked away thinking about what I had for breakfast, nothing. What I had for dinner the night before, Toast.

“a slice of toast.” I mumbled.

“when?”

“last night.” I practically whispered. Hoping he wouldn't go on about it but he did.

“Rennie you need to eat. Why aren't you? Is something wrong?” he asked taking my hand. I pulled away just as the food got to our table. When she left I turned to the window looking out.

It was rainy as usual. But not enough for people to stay inside. The rain was light and drizzly and a few people were out with their umbrella's walking around with their shopping bags, others were driving their cars or on bikes sloshing water around as they went over puddles.

'hey Rennie.” Liam said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over to him only to be poked in the cheek with a chip. He chuckled eating it as I glared at him picked up the cherry on my milkshake and eating it. He smiled at me still laughing. “what were you thinking about?” he asked biting into his burger.

I shrugged “nothing … just looking.”

“at what?” he inquired.

I smirked saying. “you ask to many questions.”

“you don't ask enough.” he rejoinder. I shrugged looking back out the window. Why was he so interested in me now? Why all of a sudden was he being so nice? I need answers. I needed to know what this was all about. I felt like I was on a roller coaster with him. One moment we would be getting somewhere and then the next it was all just come crashing down and we would start over again. But the other thing that bugged me was what he was calling me. Rennie. No one has ever called me that. No one has ever suggested that name before. It was always either Re Re Rena or just Serena. But ... I liked it.

Just when I thought he had gone back to eating I felt his hands take mine. I looked up quickly to see him smiling at me. He guided my hands to my burger taking it and putting it to my mouth. Giving him a quizzical look, he just kept his smile as he said.

“open.” I reluctantly opened as he put the burger into my mouth. “good, now close.” I bit into the burger setting it down and chewing till I was finally able to swallow. “good now repeat till it's all gone.”

“but I'm-”

“no hungry? Don't lie I told you I already heard your stomach and i'm pretty sure you moaned after biting into your burger, now eat your food like a good little girl.” he said with his stern 'daddy directioner' voice

I tried to hold in the giggles as I bit down into my cheese burger once more.

~*~

LIKE I SAID i hate my endings but i have to end somewhere! anyway SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED i've just been so freakin busy! ugghhhh school needs to go and suck a pickle

ANYWHO! hope you liked it sorry nothing really happened after the kiss all in good time all in good time

I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE YOOOOUUUUUU <33 ~Me! <33333 xxxxxx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7K 51 42
This story is about a girl named brittney who makes friends and tries to be a singer she only has one dream.Will it come true? she also meets a band...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
48.8K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...