V Morningstar [BTS]

De TheGoldenUnnie

The devil "Lucifer Morningstar" decided to take a vacation away from the fires of hell... hooked up with an a... Mai multe

Prologue
Wrath
Previously on V Morningstar ~ Wrath
Wrath (2)
Wrath (3)
Wrath (4)
Wrath (5)
Wrath (6)
Wrath (7)
Sin II ~ Lost from Home
Gluttony
Gluttony (2)
Gluttony (3)
Glutony (4)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (5)
Next on V Morningstar
Gluttony (6)
Gluttony (7)
Sin III ~ Wounded Indolence
Sloth
Next on "V Morningstar"
Sloth (2)
Sloth (3)
Sloth (4)
Sloth (5)
Sloth (6)
Sloth (7)
TGU's Studio ~ Angels Vs Demons
Next On V
Sin IV ~ The Fleshly Desires
Lust
Namjoon and Jin ~ Previously on V
Lust (2)
V-rry Christmas Special
Lust (3)
Lust (4)
Lust (5)
Lust (6)
Lust (7)
Feb 'V' ary Special
Sin V ~ The Troubled Heart
Next on 'V'
Envy (1)
Envy (2)
Envy (3)
Envy (4)
Envy (5)
Envy (6)
Envy (7)
Sin VI - Trapped Within Discontentment
Next on V
Greed
Greed (2)
Greed (3)
Greed (4)
Greed (5)
Greed (6)
Greed (7)
Sin VII ~ The Supercilious Son
Pride
Pride (2)
L-V New Year Special
V Morningstar
Pride (3)
Pride (4)
Pride (5)
V
Pride (6)

Sin I ~ The Son of the Fallen One

675 19 5
De TheGoldenUnnie

V
The son of Lucifer Morningstar raised his head to face the sky that was pouring with tears. He was in hate and rage with his own father.
LUCIFER

He covered his eyes with his hands and spoke with sharp words of anger.

V:
"I always thought I am your favorite grandson, grandfather." (he was talking to God)

The rain poured even harder and the lighting hit a branch of an old oak tree.
He answered him with unexplainable actions which made V even more confused.

V:
"Why do you want me to be punished in this forsaken village of St. Magdalene?"

V waited for Him to answer but there was no reply but the pouring rain on his body from lying on the ground with nothing but his broken wings and pride.

He was thrown out to St. Magdalene's Village from his luxurious life in hell by his own father Lucifer.
A luxurious life he never wanted to be separated from. But all he got was the wet pavement where he was lying. He started to feel cold with the gushing wind whispering him to seek help from the discomfort.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

V entered the church while suffering from pain in his back. His wings were broken and he could almost faint to the ground. He was sent by his father from hell but then he was inside a church in search for comfort and confession.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Father Phillipe blew the candle on the altar. He knew he would have a visitor.
.
.
He walked down the aisle and saw V kneeling down in pain.

.
.
.
.

Father Phillipe:

"How dare you enter the house of God?"
.
.
.

.

V smirked and slowly stood to approach the priest.

.
.
.

V:

How dare you to ask me that?

.
.
.

Father Phillipe took a bottle of holy water from his pocket and rinsed it to the son of the devil himself.

.
.

Father Phillipe:

"I order you!! In the name of God!! Free this holy place from your evilness!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

V took the bottle from the brave yet frightened priest and drank it in front of him. He looked so angry and dismaid by the priest's way of welcoming him inside his Grandfather's house.
.
.
.

Father Phillipe:

"You... son of the devil."

.
.
.

.
.
.

V's laugh lingered the whole church.
Hearing the priest calling him the son of his father made him even more furious.

With his own evil hand, he strangled Father Phillipes neck until he struggled to breathe.

.
.
.
.
.

V

"Yes... Yes I am his son."

.
.
.
.
.
.

His grip was even tighter until Father Phillipe laughed even though he was barely breathing.
.
.
.

V slowly released his hand from his neck and laughed with him.

.
.
.
Father Phillipe caressed his neck to comfort him from pain. The he smacked V's head and crossed his arms.
.
.
.
.

Father Phillipe:

"V Morningstar. You stubborn and lazy son of Lucifer Morningstar... you almost killed me!"

.

V laughed ang hugged the priest.

.
.
.

Father Phillipe:

"How's my old dear friend, Lucifer?"

.
.
.
.

V scratched his head and headed to the altar. He stared at the crucifix hanging on the wall of the church. He smirked and imitated the dead Jesus crucified on it by spreading his arms sidewards and closing his arms.
.
.
.
.

V:

"Now I know how it feels to be forsaken, Grandpa."

.
.
.
.
.

In a snap of his finger, all the candles inside the church were lit. He sat on the podium and looked at the paintings on the wall.
An act of showing disrespect to the House of God... his own Grandfather.
.
.
.
.

V:

"Father Phillipe... if you dare to mention my father's name again... I would gladly burn this church into ashes."

.
.
.
.
Father Phillipe took off his shoe and threw it very hard on V's head.

.
..

V jumped off the podium and caressed his head while pouting like a child being punished for being stubborn and disrespectful.

..

Father Phillipe:

"I guess I know why you are sent here. *shakes his head
Because you need to be disciplined.
Your father sure knows how to give me a headache. He never changed since I met him in Las Vegas."

.
.
.
.

V:

"Isn't it a sin to judge a human?"

.

Father Phillipe:

"I am not judging but just telling the truth. And let me remind you that calling yourself a human is a bit of a lie. You are not a human."

With a serious face and tone of voice.... V uttered,

V:

"Because I'm the son of the devil."

He passed out.

----------------------------------------

TheGoldenUnnie:

"What is your deepest and darkest desires?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

444 30 19
His eyes shot open as some tears start running down his face, he was sweating like he was running all night, technically he was, but in his dream...
23.5K 516 61
These will be short mythical stories about the members of BTS. This involves ships. I take requests. WARNING: This will involve ships! And ships only...
Fire Fate De Hope

Fanfiction

183 20 11
An au where a person finds their soul mate through an annual ceremony. A fire depicts the person's soul mate by showing their face in the flames. Onc...
362K 11.8K 53
Cover by @taeeatskookies Jungkook thought he was a normal student in a normal high school...he was an army and a big fanboy. He has a few bullies in...